PDA

View Full Version : Hey fellow Broncos

igoe4broncos
09-13-2011, 09:50 AM
Decided to join up here because I just received a two-month ban from the Bronco Country message boards for saying that the staff there was "protecting Orton" by deleting all the threads. Pretty big overreaction, so I hope I am making my way to a little more sane place.

The layout here looks nice. I'm familiar with Vbulletin as I run a site using VB on my own as well.

Anyways, a little about myself, I live in Greenville, NC, home of the ECU Pirates. I am currently a sophomore at ECU and the website I run is for their athletic's program.

I've been a Broncos' fan since I was a little boy, but the run to the first Super Bowl win for Elway really made me become a die-hard fan. It's been kind of tough since the post-Elway era, but luckily for me, the Panthers haven't done much either so I haven't heard to much flak from other fans around here.

That's about it. I look forward to getting used to my new community and hope you all welcome me!

Go Broncos! :salute:

BigDaddyBronco
09-13-2011, 10:11 AM
Welcome. You wil not get run off here for hating on Orton, it's kind of the mantra around here.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-13-2011, 05:51 PM
:welcome: to Broncos Forums - ENJOY :salute:

Northman
09-13-2011, 06:04 PM
Decided to join up here because I just received a two-month ban from the Bronco Country message boards for saying that the staff there was "protecting Orton" by deleting all the threads. Pretty big overreaction, so I hope I am making my way to a little more sane place.

The layout here looks nice. I'm familiar with Vbulletin as I run a site using VB on my own as well.

Anyways, a little about myself, I live in Greenville, NC, home of the ECU Pirates. I am currently a sophomore at ECU and the website I run is for their athletic's program.

I've been a Broncos' fan since I was a little boy, but the run to the first Super Bowl win for Elway really made me become a die-hard fan. It's been kind of tough since the post-Elway era, but luckily for me, the Panthers haven't done much either so I haven't heard to much flak from other fans around here.

That's about it. I look forward to getting used to my new community and hope you all welcome me!

Go Broncos! :salute:

Nah, you wont get censored here for that. Welcome aboard.

PAINTERDAVE
09-14-2011, 10:40 PM
There are many refugees hereabouts...

Did you know... this is the way the ORIGINAL Broncos board was?
The blue board was our home...
then they changed it to white..
and that place itself became the way it is today.

Tned , and others,
created this place in the image of what we all loved...
and had been changed around us...

So... this place is really the old school...

welcome aboard.

Buff
09-14-2011, 10:44 PM
Fight the power.