PDA

View Full Version : Big names on Broncos injury list after loss to Raiders

DenBronx
09-13-2011, 03:09 AM
As if losing to the Raiders for the fourth straight time wasn’t bad enough for the Broncos.

They also saw several key starters leave the game with injuries. Elvis Dumervil, Champ Bailey, Brandon Lloyd and Knowshon Moreno will all have MRIs on Tuesday.

read the rest of the sucky news here:
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/09/13/big-names-on-broncos-injury-list-after-loss/9543/

CrazyHorse
09-13-2011, 03:13 AM
It goes from bad to worse. Those are some of our best players too...

shank
09-13-2011, 03:14 AM

DenBronx
09-13-2011, 03:14 AM
soooo....about that suck for luck train.

is there any more room?

Clipworthy
09-13-2011, 03:28 AM
soooo....about that suck for luck train.

is there any more room?

but is it possible to be worse than the Colts?

silkamilkamonico
09-13-2011, 03:37 AM
This is actually great news.

Andrew Luck or Landry Jones!

sneakers
09-13-2011, 03:38 AM
Is orton on that list?

sneakers
09-13-2011, 03:39 AM
but is it possible to be worse than the Colts?

The seahawks?

BroncoStud
09-13-2011, 03:50 AM

That's 3 of our BEST players. Damn that sucks.

DenBronx
09-13-2011, 03:52 AM
Is orton on that list?

the one guy on our team that if he got injured would be a blessing for the team.

CrazyHorse
09-13-2011, 05:53 AM
the one guy on our team that if he got injured would be a blessing for the team.

I hate to wish injury on anyone and I don't want Orton to get hurt but sadly it's true.

claymore
09-13-2011, 07:30 AM

Yeah, we only have like 5-6 proven good players and 3 of them are on the list! :laugh:

SOCALORADO.
09-13-2011, 07:35 AM
This is actually great news.

Andrew Luck or Landry Jones!

HEY! Cmon, man i always put Landry Jones name in my QB comments, so the least you could do is be somewhat respectful and put Barkley in there just for the hell of it! And yes, hes freakin good. :D

HORSEPOWER 56
09-13-2011, 08:13 AM
I hope Doom is okay. Without him on the field we're sunk again. He was doing a great job setting the edge vs the run in the preseason, something we missed dearly last night.

It's a shoulder injury I think. It was obvious that even thought we tried to use him in the nickle, he was just a decoy. He couldn't use his long arms to shed blocks and typically just bullrushed straight into the Tackle and got pancaked.

If we've lost him for any real length of time, it's really going to hurt. Ayers sucks shit. He can't play the run or pass effectively and should lose his starting job to Hunter.

SOCALORADO.
09-13-2011, 08:38 AM
I hope Doom is okay. Without him on the field we're sunk again. He was doing a great job setting the edge vs the run in the preseason, something we missed dearly last night.

It's a shoulder injury I think. It was obvious that even thought we tried to use him in the nickle, he was just a decoy. He couldn't use his long arms to shed blocks and typically just bullrushed straight into the Tackle and got pancaked.

If we've lost him for any real length of time, it's really going to hurt. Ayers sucks shit. He can't play the run or pass effectively and should lose his starting job to Hunter.

Yes, but Ayers did practically rip McFaddens head off and get a penalty for it!
So he is contributing while on the field.
Got that goin for us....

tomjonesrocks
09-13-2011, 09:53 AM
Fine with me on the Moreno front. I'm so sick of watching him suck. Aside from his blocking I don't know what he's useful for. 4 carries for McGahee? Made no sense.

Doom has become a china doll all of a sudden and it's a very disturbing trend.

hotcarl
09-13-2011, 09:58 AM
we should have got brady when we had the chance :tsk:

DenBronx
09-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Ayers did show his mean side last night. something we have not seen till this year. He yanked someones helmet off, was throwing punches, throwing people...i like it. In a game like this I expect personal fouls.

BroncoStud
09-13-2011, 02:32 PM
Ayers did show his mean side last night. something we have not seen till this year. He yanked someones helmet off, was throwing punches, throwing people...i like it. In a game like this I expect personal fouls.

I'd settle for him just making plays. That would be a nice start. He's a wasted draft pick.