PDA

View Full Version : I'm Done.

Nick
09-13-2011, 01:28 AM
good luck. Done doing everything all over again.... People might know me back from 02-03. Just can't do this, People have bipolar or something.... Good Luck!

Slick
09-13-2011, 01:30 AM
Go to bed dude.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BroncoStud
09-13-2011, 01:31 AM
Yep, time to sleep it off. Message boards and DRUNK make for a mix of awesomeness.

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2011, 01:33 AM
good luck. Done doing everything all over again.... People might know me back from 02-03. Just can't do this, People have bipolar or something.... Good Luck!

Keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is just crazy IMHO.

BORDERLINE
09-13-2011, 01:36 AM
AHHHHHHH!!!

fdgebibunurbibuniunbjnunbnbunrtbrtinbnfgibfdbjnkan ovnionjenbvoanfnbvnaonbonfob

I've Got the maddness too.:eek:

sneakers
09-13-2011, 01:38 AM
Take a poop, you will feel better.

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2011, 01:39 AM
I think I need to puke instead. Saving the poop for tomorrow morning... going to sleep on it

BORDERLINE
09-13-2011, 01:43 AM
I think I need to puke instead. Saving the poop for tomorrow morning... going to sleep on it

regurgitating instead of defecating, sounds like a plan:salute:

Nick
09-13-2011, 01:45 AM
Keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is just crazy IMHO.

IMHO. That is how I feel about seeing your some girly threads since 07... Funny you say that. I just looked at them on other fourm... You must have got bars for people liking stupid stuff abd kissing but,

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2011, 01:46 AM
regurgitating instead of defecating, sounds like a plan:salute:

I assure you I will eventually do both, although both are revolting or maybe they're rebelling.

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2011, 01:47 AM
IMHO. That is how I feel about seeing your some girly threads since 07... Funny you say that. I just looked at them on other fourm... You must have got bars for people liking stupid stuff abd kissing but,

Have no idea what you're talking about. Care to explain?

BORDERLINE
09-13-2011, 01:48 AM

chill man, it's been a ruff night. For the most part there are some real broncos fans in here. Great Opinions from great fans. Stick Around what ya say

chazoe60
09-13-2011, 01:49 AM

You sleep on poop?

Warm, soft (depending on your diet) you may be on to something.

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2011, 01:50 AM
You sleep on poop?

Warm, soft (depending on your diet) you may be on to something.

How do you know so much about it? Care to explain?

BroncoStud
09-13-2011, 01:51 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

sneakers
09-13-2011, 01:52 AM
I'm going over to broncomania to see the reaction over there...the website is probably on fire, and experiecing the aftermath of a multi-entry nuclear exchange.

chazoe60
09-13-2011, 01:54 AM
How do you know so much about it? Care to explain?

Years of greasy food and alcoholism.

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2011, 01:56 AM
Years of greasy food and alcoholism.

lol I stopped that quit a few years ago at least the dringing part.

sneakers
09-13-2011, 06:15 AM
lol I stopped that quit a few years ago at least the dringing part.

Yes, dringing.

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2011, 07:33 AM
Yes, dringing.

I here bells dringing

GEM
09-13-2011, 07:45 AM

Be done all you want but dont come here personally attacking others to get out your anger.

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2011, 07:50 AM
Maybe he can translate that mess of words into something understandable someday.

Buff
09-13-2011, 09:13 AM
Hey Nick, get a little drunker next time. Geez.

slim
09-13-2011, 09:38 AM
What the hell happened in here last night?

hotcarl
09-13-2011, 09:41 AM
nick got drunk and trashed the place and gem had a lampshade on her head and then everyone went crazy and started ripping the sofa apart and then the cops came and nut got busted for meth

slim
09-13-2011, 09:43 AM
So...same old, same old then?

Nick
09-13-2011, 09:44 AM
I am officially done drinking. Sorry you all.

BroncoJoe
09-13-2011, 09:45 AM
I will continue to watch every game. Hope springs eternal.

MileHighCrew
09-13-2011, 09:45 AM
I am officially done drinking. Sorry you all.

famous last words...

PatriotsGuy
09-13-2011, 09:46 AM
nick got drunk and trashed the place and gem had a lampshade on her head and then everyone went crazy and started ripping the sofa apart and then the cops came and nut got busted for meth

I can't believe I missed this :tsk:

slim
09-13-2011, 09:47 AM
I can't believe I missed this :tsk:

So, Tom Brady looked pretty good.

PatriotsGuy
09-13-2011, 09:53 AM
So, Tom Brady looked pretty good.

Yeah he was really on last night. The hurry up just gassed the Dolphins D to death.

slim
09-13-2011, 09:54 AM
Yeah he was really on last night. The hurry up just gassed the Dolphins D to death.

Please explain to MO how a spread offense can be successful in the NFL.

Dzone
09-13-2011, 09:54 AM
its the morning after and feels shitty.
So Orton gives us the best chance to win? Man, if that is true, its time to throw in the towel.
Oh, Dumervil hurt his chest muscle. Might be out next week. He said it started hurting in practice and definitely hurt his game last night.

igoe4broncos
09-13-2011, 09:58 AM
I had the "I'm done" feeling last night, but waking up this morning, I realize I'll never be done. I love Broncos football too much no matter how bad we suck or how bad our starting QB is to be "done."

Although I'll be frustrated as heck watching Orton walk into sack-after-sack in my mind, I'm ready to win a very winnable game against the Bengals next week.

hotcarl
09-13-2011, 10:00 AM
I had the "I'm done" feeling last night, but waking up this morning, I realize I'll never be done. I love Broncos football too much no matter how bad we suck or how bad our starting QB is to be "done."

Although I'll be frustrated as heck watching Orton walk into sack-after-sack in my mind, I'm ready to win a very winnable game against the Bengals next week.

the bengals are a better team than us. benson will have 280 yards. we will go 2-14

igoe4broncos
09-13-2011, 10:01 AM
the bengals are a better team than us. benson will have 280 yards. we will go 2-14

Maybe, but if Orton just doesn't inexplicably drop the ball a few times, we might can win the game. But then again, that is what Orton does.....he drops the ball.....a lot.

Dzone
09-13-2011, 10:17 AM
as shitty as we played, we could have still won, but Ortons fumble ended that

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-13-2011, 10:40 AM
I am watching the game dvr'd now and I can tell you this:
The camera does the rain no justice.
It was POURING on a couple different occasions. :salute:

GEM
09-13-2011, 11:31 AM
I am watching the game dvr'd now and I can tell you this:
The camera does the rain no justice.
It was POURING on a couple different occasions. :salute:

I talked to a couple people around CO metro area last night and they said it sprinkled where they were at. It freaking down poured a couple times during the game. It made it pretty fun, though a lot of chicken littles left their seats. BOO!!

vandammage13
09-13-2011, 11:35 AM
I talked to a couple people around CO metro area last night and they said it sprinkled where they were at. It freaking down poured a couple times during the game. It made it pretty fun, though a lot of chicken littles left their seats. BOO!!

I saw that on TV...at one point it looked like half the fans left their seats in the first half.

Kind of embarrassing...

Easy for me to say as I was watching from the comfort of my couch....I guess watching the product that is BOrton isn't worth sitting in the rain over.

GEM
09-13-2011, 11:39 AM
I saw that on TV...at one point it looked like half the fans left their seats in the first half.

Kind of embarrassing...

Easy for me to say as I was watching from the comfort of my couch....I guess watching the product that is BOrton isn't worth sitting in the rain over.

It hit at the worst time the first time around. It was when the crowd was at it's loudest. It was a freaking cold rain too. Not just rain, but had some wind with it. It was actually kind of crazy, but some left their seats, some took off their shirts and just had a good time with it. I kept my shirt on but chose to dance in the rain instead of run for shelter. :lol:

GEM
09-13-2011, 11:40 AM

Kind of embarrassing...

Watching that GIF just pisses me off all over again!! Him and Cutler must have taken a class on just dropping the ball out of nowhere. :lol: It reminded me of the Hocholi play.

BroncoNut
09-13-2011, 12:36 PM
what is this thread all about? Is Nick pizzed off about the Bronco loss or is this something more. I want to help

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2011, 12:37 PM
what is this thread all about? Is Nick pizzed off about the Bronco loss or is this something more. I want to help

Try to find out for us will ya?

BroncoNut
09-13-2011, 12:46 PM
Try to find out for us will ya?

I honestly don't know D1? When was this posted and has Nick signed in since?

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2011, 01:50 PM
I honestly don't know D1? When was this posted and has Nick signed in since?

I think he came back today and said he was sorry and would never drink again or something like that.

hotcarl
09-13-2011, 01:55 PM
I think he came back today and said he was sorry and would never drink again or something like that.

if only there was a way to read the thread and find out :rolleyes:

MOtorboat
09-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Please explain to MO how a spread offense can be successful in the NFL.

A quarterback that can read defenses easily, make route adjustments and blocking adjustments at the line of scrimmage, has good mechanics and footwork and makes good decisions.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a player on Denver's roster that fits that mold...

Tned
09-13-2011, 02:53 PM
Watching that GIF just pisses me off all over again!! Him and Cutler must have taken a class on just dropping the ball out of nowhere. :lol: It reminded me of the Hocholi play.

I was thinking of the Elway fumble, maybe '92 or '93 or so. His was a little different, but like on the opponents 20 or so and he brings his arm back to throw, his arm stopped and the ball just popped up in the air and backwards.

I guess Elway's was closer to Cutler, cocking the arm and ball coming out when it goes back. Orton's was weird because it wasn't even part of that violent motion.

Ravage!!!
09-13-2011, 03:02 PM
I was thinking of the Elway fumble, maybe '92 or '93 or so. His was a little different, but like on the opponents 20 or so and he brings his arm back to throw, his arm stopped and the ball just popped up in the air and backwards.

I guess Elway's was closer to Cutler, cocking the arm and ball coming out when it goes back. Orton's was weird because it wasn't even part of that violent motion.

I was thinking of the Elway fumble as well. That happens to every QB.

girler
09-13-2011, 03:15 PM

The stupidest thing is the most expensive seats were the ones that emptied out. Wusses.

slim
09-13-2011, 05:18 PM
A quarterback that can read defenses easily, make route adjustments and blocking adjustments at the line of scrimmage, has good mechanics and footwork and makes good decisions.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a player on Denver's roster that fits that mold...

Well, we know for sure that Orton doesn't.

MOtorboat
09-13-2011, 05:26 PM
Well, we know for sure that Orton doesn't.

We know Tebow can't do that too.

The "spread" in college is different than the "spread" in the NFL.

slim
09-13-2011, 05:29 PM

Yes, it is different. However, that doesn't mean that Tebow can't do it.

Can't say we know, until we know.

sneakers
09-13-2011, 05:50 PM

I remember that! I was 12 years old or so....It was a home game against the Chargers.

sneakers
09-14-2011, 05:15 AM
as shitty as we played, we could have still won, but Ortons fumble ended that

That is the shocking part.....we only lost by 3.

sneakers
09-14-2011, 05:16 AM

That's what she said.