PDA

View Full Version : Music at Mile High

Superchop 7
12-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Dear Pat,

Could you please get a sound engineer in there ?

I am going insane with the midrange.

Seriously.

This is pathetic.

Take the button that says 500 and throw it to the floor.

Please.

Sounds like an AM radio.

P.S. a few subs would help

P.P.S The guys in the parking lot have better sound.

P.P.P.S. Taxpayers deserve better.

Superchop 7
12-09-2008, 01:48 AM
Ever been to a game ?

I'm dead serious.

JKcatch724
12-09-2008, 02:26 AM
who goes to the games for the music?

NameUsedBefore
12-09-2008, 03:01 AM
who goes to the games for the music?

Blind people.

sneakers
12-09-2008, 03:41 AM
Blind people.

Or Football Stadium music enthusiasts.

JKcatch724
12-09-2008, 04:14 AM
Blind people.

Blah are you blind??

GEM
12-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Doesn't really even matter. The music sucks anymore. They need to put the Gary Glitter song back into rotation.

FOzYBiRo_aM

GdmWhKCtP4U

MasterShake
12-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Doesn't really even matter. The music sucks anymore. They need to put the Gary Glitter song back into rotation.

FOzYBiRo_aM

GdmWhKCtP4U

I know. Just because he's a convicted pedophile doesn't make his music any less...oh wait, yes it does.

haroldthebarrel
12-09-2008, 11:12 AM
The Broncosfans should have a signature song.

It is absolutely chilling to listen to a Liverpool FC match and hear all the fans sing "You'll never walk alone".

MasterShake
12-09-2008, 11:15 AM
The Broncosfans should have a signature song.

It is absolutely chilling to listen to a Liverpool FC match and hear all the fans sing "You'll never walk alone".

I have a friend who is from Manchester and says the same thing about the "football" games he goes to. I should take that dude to a game and see what he says.

haroldthebarrel
12-09-2008, 11:18 AM
I have a friend who is from Manchester and says the same thing about the "football" games he goes to. I should take that dude to a game and see what he says.

Seriously if the true fans started to sing and chant more than just IN-COM-PLETE, you might just get the VIPs and other families more involved in the game.

Invesco can be chillingly loud, but if the team is doing bad, there isnt a song or something that helps create the atmosphere back.
JMO

MasterShake
12-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Seriously if the true fans started to sing and chant more than just IN-COM-PLETE, you might just get the VIPs and other families more involved in the game.

Invesco can be chillingly loud, but if the team is doing bad, there isnt a song or something that helps create the atmosphere back.
JMO

The upper deck were I usually sit is always loud. The loudest game I went to was the 2005 playoff game against NE. Maybe another home playoff game can bring back the beasts in these fans.

GEM
12-09-2008, 11:25 AM
I know. Just because he's a convicted pedophile doesn't make his music any less...oh wait, yes it does.

Sorry....but if they took any royalties paid from the song and put it into a victims fund...there's no corrolation. A song didn't make him go out and touch little kids. :tsk:

MasterShake
12-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Sorry....but if they took any royalties paid from the song and put it into a victims fund...there's no corrolation. A song didn't make him go out and touch little kids. :tsk:

Its all about connotations. For example, before the 1930's a small square moustache on a gentlemen was called a Chaplin. You know what its called now? A Hitler. Context changes everything.

Actually GEM I don't care. I'm just screwing around at work right now. :D