PDA

View Full Version : Really??

Nick
09-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Are you you surprised were not getting Luck next season? After this defeat this Brocnos team took for the last seval years... I get heat when im right and when im differesnt...... Man.............. This is going to be a long year... I have yet yet to be wrong b Player and this is a stab in the back!

SoCalImport
09-12-2011, 11:55 PM
Are you you surprised were not getting Luck next season? After this defeat this Brocnos team took for the last seval years... I get heat when im right and when im differesnt...... Man.............. This is going to be a long year... I have yet yet to be wrong b Player and this is a stab in the back!

:drinking:

Nick
09-13-2011, 12:12 AM
I really wish people start listening to me...

Nick
09-13-2011, 12:45 AM
Just don't listen to me on game day, because im drunk. FYI

ktrain
09-13-2011, 12:52 AM

cool story bro

weazel
09-13-2011, 12:54 AM
:drinking:

lol

and abother ting!W| Thisas jsuet the wrts gameI evrre aseeen

Nick
09-13-2011, 12:57 AM
cool story bro

absolutely! But im always right! Just FYI dating back about 7 years on these forums... I should get paid for this serious... serious... I'm going to do SEO for this forum in a SEC, im just pissed, 63, 63 , 63 yds, serious.... wtf, 63 yrs. I don't care if it is 54-4 63 yarder?

BroncoBowlby 88
09-13-2011, 12:59 AM
quailty post!

Nick
09-13-2011, 01:03 AM
quailty post!

I love solid posts!

Nick
09-13-2011, 01:04 AM
fk, 63 yards..... I dont know if you all as many faider fans as I but this sucks!

RebelRocker
09-13-2011, 01:04 AM
I've been a supporter of Orton since he's been in Chicago, but after tonight, I'm about to get off the support group. I know he gets blamed for a lot of losses, but tonight was clearly his mess up.

On the positive side, this team looks much more resilient than it has the last few years and the arrow is definitely pointing up for the Broncos.

AND.....

T minus 8 months until our REAL QBOTF is on the roster:D

Just had to throw that in there, too:beer:

Nick
09-13-2011, 01:12 AM
I've been a supporter of Orton since he's been in Chicago, but after tonight, I'm about to get off the support group. I know he gets blamed for a lot of losses, but tonight was clearly his mess up.

On the positive side, this team looks much more resilient than it has the last few years and the arrow is definitely pointing up for the Broncos.

AND.....

T minus 8 months until our REAL QBOTF is on the roster:D

Just had to throw that in there, too:beer:

FYI you staying your a supporter or disagreeing with me ... means your wrong For your info. just an FYI. , just throw Tebow in until season ends... I wants to see a deffense player of the week and offense in the same guy... I'm am pissed they got a 63 yarder.................... THAT SUCKS!

RebelRocker
09-13-2011, 01:32 AM
FYI you staying your a supporter or disagreeing with me ... means your wrong For your info. just an FYI. , just throw Tebow in until season ends... I wants to see a deffense player of the week and offense in the same guy... I'm am pissed they got a 63 yarder.................... THAT SUCKS!

Can somebody please translate that to me? Apparently, Nick speaks jibberish when he's pissed:lol:

CrazyHorse
09-13-2011, 02:19 AM
Can somebody please translate that to me? Apparently, Nick speaks jibberish when he's pissed:lol:

Drunk thread is drunk!