PDA

View Full Version : I got to watch this game in ElPaso Tx

Spider
12-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Bowl Elpaso sports bar , Bronco fans everywhere .... 20 some last I counted , it was great I also learned there is texas , new Mexico , then El paso :D

Lonestar
12-08-2008, 12:27 AM
Bowl Elpaso sports bar , Bronco fans everywhere .... 20 some last I counted , it was great I also learned there is Texas, New Mexico, Mexico, then ARM PIT :D

Edited for accuracy..

But we have the best Mexican food in the world..

DenBronx
12-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Edited for accuracy..

But CALIFORNIA has the best Mexican food in the world..

Edited for accuracy..:D

NameUsedBefore
12-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Edited for accuracy..

But MEXICO has the best Mexican food in the world..

Edited for even further accuracy.

CrazyHorse
12-08-2008, 02:00 AM
TACO BELL has the best Mexican food in the world.
Volcano tacos. Triple steak burritos. Fully loaded nachos.

DenBronx
12-08-2008, 02:05 AM
Edited for even further accuracy.

yeah if you dont mind monte zumas revenge for 3 weeks.

ive eaten in mex, tex, new mex, ari and just about every where else and i still say CALI 4 THE WIN!

DenBronx
12-08-2008, 02:10 AM
TACO BELL has the best Mexican food in the world.
Volcano tacos. Triple steak burritos. Fully loaded nachos.

sorry but yuca bell is not real mexican food. it's more like fried ritz crackers with granola meat and goverment cheese.

CrazyHorse
12-08-2008, 02:14 AM
yeah if you dont mind monte zumas revenge for 3 weeks.

ive eaten in mex, tex, new mex, ari and just about every where else and i still say CALI 4 THE WIN!

That's only if you drink the water, isn't it? You really can't beat authentic, with the exception of Taco Bell for the price.

CrazyHorse
12-08-2008, 02:15 AM
sorry but yuca bell is not real mexican food. it's more like fried ritz crackers with granola meat and goverment cheese.

...But it is so delicious, and cheap too. If a Mexican makes it, it's real Mexican food right? For example If a Mexican makes pizza it's a Mexican pizza, no? It sure ain't an Italian pizza.

BCJ
12-08-2008, 03:56 AM
...But it is so delicious, and cheap too. If a Mexican makes it, it's real Mexican food right? For example If a Mexican makes pizza it's a Mexican pizza, no? It sure ain't an Italian pizza.

now some liberal is going to scream that you are a redneck, narrow minded homo.