PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs. Chiefs

Pages : [1] 2 3

sneakers
12-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Hopefully we can play above our level of competition instead of playing to it (unlike we did against the 2nd game against the raiders, and our previous game with the chiefs).

Shazam!
12-07-2008, 01:18 AM
I anticipate a big day from Hillis.

slim
12-07-2008, 01:35 AM
The Broncos win......theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Broncos win.

Lonestar
12-07-2008, 01:46 AM
Key to the game is stopping Bowe and TG from having a big day..

If we can get put in front of the chefs early and force them out of running LJ on us then we have a decent chance of winning one more game..

But we are afterall playing at home where we seem to choke..

If we do not get a fast start it may be a LOOOONG day.. and another scathing article from Mountain man after his LOOOONG drive home..

BroncoTech
12-07-2008, 03:32 AM
Rah, Rah Ree!
Kick 'em in the knee!
Rah, Rah Rass!
Kick 'em in the other knee!

GO Boncos!

:salute:

honz
12-07-2008, 03:58 AM
A must win game. Not only is it a revenge game, but it will also get our magic nuber for winning thr division to 1. You can't afford to lose to teams like the Chiefs (or the Raiders for that matter :rolleyes:) when you are trying to close out the division.

I think the key will be stopping their running game. Gonzalez and Bowe are hard to match up against, especially since Champ will probably be out again, but I'll take my chances with Pigpen trying to chuck it around all day and make him try to convert on third and longs. We can't let LJ run all over us again. Also, hopefully we won't turn the ball over 11 times like we did last time against the Chiefs. If we take care of the ball, we win this game.

broncophan
12-07-2008, 04:01 AM
A must win game. Not only is it a revenge game, but it will also get our magic nuber for winning thr division to 1. You can't afford to lose to teams like the Chiefs (or the Raiders for that matter :rolleyes:) when you are trying to close out the division.

I think the key will be stopping their running game. Gonzalez and Bowe are hard to match up against, especially since Champ will probably be out again, but I'll take my chances with Pigpen trying to chuck it around all day and make him try to convert on third and longs. We can't let LJ run all over us again. Also, hopefully we won't turn the ball over 11 times like we did last time against the Chiefs. If we take care of the ball, we win this game.

I agree.......we better win........I'm not so sure we will beat Carolina or SD.....or Buffalo for that matter.....so KC at home is a must win.

GO BRONCOS......

sneakers
12-07-2008, 04:18 AM
Rah, Rah Ree!
Kick 'em in the knee!
Rah, Rah Rass!
Kick 'em in the other knee!

GO Boncos!

This is the Broncos O-line we are talking about...we want them to BLOCK (not chop :D ) them in the knee, kicking them in the knee would result in a 15-yard tripping penalty :lol:

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 06:41 AM

I agree!

If we stop LJ we win, it's as simple as that...

I am more nervous for this game then I was the Jets game. There are several reason's, we have sucked at home, we seem to lose the games we should win... The biggest reason though is Nate Webster. I have no faith in him. Larson might miss a play or be out of position but it's not the same. Webster makes far more mistakes then he does good plays. I can even handle giving up a couple big plays, What I can't handle is watching them pound the ball, over and over up the gut. It sucks the life right out of the team. They get momentum and the feeling of our pending doom sets in.

For me there is nothing worse then knowing they are going to run and knowing we can't stop them. I know the offense must feel the same. It's hard to forget a mistake when you know it's all on you to score every time or you have no chance.

Man I hope Shanny doesn't start Webster :pray: If he starts Webster and we go back to that pathetic embarrassment we were calling a defense I will never forgive him.

Am I making to big a deal out of this? Can one guy really make that much difference? I know it sounds foolish, but our defense got better as soon as he went out, think about it.

I know, even - Webster the past few games, we were never a great defense, but at least there was hope we could get a stop when we really needed to. If nothing else you knew these young guys were going to bust their butt trying to make a play. And when Larson did make a play, it was as if he knew he should have made it, he didn’t run around like a retard who just discovered his ding a ling…

You can probably tell I really don’t like Webster :D. In fact, I might go as far as to say I can’t stand him. Everything from his helmet flying off to his after play antics, rubs me the wrong way. He’s like Shawn Marriman without the skill. He’s the type of guy who can get his ass handed to him 99% of the time, then get in your face after barely doing what he is supposed to do. He’s a joke! And what’s even worse then that, he makes our defense look like a joke.

On another note, the Dish listing is showing New England at Seattle for my CBS late game. I hope they change it, but the listing is right about 80% of the time. So if anyone knows where I can find the game online, please send me the link. :salute:

LordTrychon
12-07-2008, 06:46 AM
Dr. V is sick. She was throwing up a good part of the night.

I have to stop by the store on my way home and pick up some stuff.

This is the week I'm sure I can't go to the sportsbar for the game.

We've tried to stream online once and it was bad... I promised that wasn't normal... and finally convinced her to stay home for the game last week... but then I couldn't find a stream as the game was upcoming.

So I definitely hope to find one today. :laugh:

Bronco9798
12-07-2008, 08:28 AM
I'll be sick if we lose this one. No excuse to lose this one today.

MOtorboat
12-07-2008, 08:57 AM
I'll be sick if we lose this one. No excuse to lose this one today.

And we won't hear the end of it...

Good morning Broncos fans. Happy Gameday.

Bronco9798
12-07-2008, 09:09 AM

Nor should we. This is a game we can't lose.

Nomad
12-07-2008, 09:44 AM
BRONCOS win in a tough, close game!

NorthernLights
12-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Good luck today Bronco fans. I don't expect the Chefs to put up much of a fight and the Broncos should be able to handle them easily. This will get them one step closer to clinching the AFC West. Enjoy the game and let's hope there are no injuries. Later.

pnbronco
12-07-2008, 10:18 AM

Good Morning to all of you too. Come on guys, you have got it in you don't let this game get away. The fact they were beat and embarrassed by them in KC gives me hope. So lets go Broncos!!!

pnbronco
12-07-2008, 10:22 AM
Dr. V is sick. She was throwing up a good part of the night.

I have to stop by the store on my way home and pick up some stuff.

This is the week I'm sure I can't go to the sportsbar for the game.

We've tried to stream online once and it was bad... I promised that wasn't normal... and finally convinced her to stay home for the game last week... but then I couldn't find a stream as the game was upcoming.

So I definitely hope to find one today. :laugh:

LT please tell Dr. V I'm sorry she is so sick. I hope she gets some rest and starts feeling better much sooner. I also hope when she does feel better that she gets to be happy too...:D

jrelway
12-07-2008, 11:55 AM
happy gameday guys..lets take a step closer to clinching the division. go broncos!

Den21vsBal19
12-07-2008, 11:58 AM
happy gameday guys..lets take a step closer to clinching the division. go broncos!
Amen to that :D

Hopefully we'll get some measure of revenge for the Sepember debacle

frauschieze
12-07-2008, 12:08 PM
I feel sick about this game. Utterly ill.

Ziggy
12-07-2008, 12:19 PM
The young Broncos have made a lot of mistakes this season, but I don't see them making the same mistake twice against the same team. I think we shut down LJ today and make the Chiefs beat us through the air, which they can't do. Broncos 33 Chiefs 17

Ziggy
12-07-2008, 12:20 PM
I feel sick about this game. Utterly ill.

Have a cold one and watch the Broncos dominate. Winning is the best medicine. ;)

Ziggy
12-07-2008, 12:25 PM
I agree!

If we stop LJ we win, it's as simple as that...

I am more nervous for this game then I was the Jets game. There are several reason's, we have sucked at home, we seem to lose the games we should win... The biggest reason though is Nate Webster. I have no faith in him. Larson might miss a play or be out of position but it's not the same. Webster makes far more mistakes then he does good plays. I can even handle giving up a couple big plays, What I can't handle is watching them pound the ball, over and over up the gut. It sucks the life right out of the team. They get momentum and the feeling of our pending doom sets in.

For me there is nothing worse then knowing they are going to run and knowing we can't stop them. I know the offense must feel the same. It's hard to forget a mistake when you know it's all on you to score every time or you have no chance.

Man I hope Shanny doesn't start Webster :pray: If he starts Webster and we go back to that pathetic embarrassment we were calling a defense I will never forgive him.

Am I making to big a deal out of this? Can one guy really make that much difference? I know it sounds foolish, but our defense got better as soon as he went out, think about it.

I know, even - Webster the past few games, we were never a great defense, but at least there was hope we could get a stop when we really needed to. If nothing else you knew these young guys were going to bust their butt trying to make a play. And when Larson did make a play, it was as if he knew he should have made it, he didn’t run around like a retard who just discovered his ding a ling…

You can probably tell I really don’t like Webster :D. In fact, I might go as far as to say I can’t stand him. Everything from his helmet flying off to his after play antics, rubs me the wrong way. He’s like Shawn Marriman without the skill. He’s the type of guy who can get his ass handed to him 99% of the time, then get in your face after barely doing what he is supposed to do. He’s a joke! And what’s even worse then that, he makes our defense look like a joke.

On another note, the Dish listing is showing New England at Seattle for my CBS late game. I hope they change it, but the listing is right about 80% of the time. So if anyone knows where I can find the game online, please send me the link. :salute:

FC, you're not alone in the Webster analysis. As bad as our D has been all year, I think he hurt us more than even the safety play. I got so tired of watching him make tackles 7-10 yard down the field because he missed his gap over and over. The defense is better with Webster on the bench, plain and simple.

Stats
12-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Does anyone have a link for a live stream of the game?

Slick
12-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Does anyone have a link for a live stream of the game?

Not usually until right before kickoff, but there's always a stream. Check back to this thread around kickoff or just PM me and I'll send you a link when I find one.

Den21vsBal19
12-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Not usually until right before kickoff, but there's always a stream. Check back to this thread around kickoff or just PM me and I'll send you a link when I find one.
I may consider giving the NFL's GamePass thing a try tonight..............it's $25 for a single game in HD, but now I've got a better laptop, 42" Plasma and the connecting leads............it may be worth a try.........

Otherwise it's back to the old faithful sources ;)

Stats
12-07-2008, 12:40 PM

Thanks. Appreciate it very much

frauschieze
12-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Have a cold one and watch the Broncos dominate. Winning is the best medicine. ;)

Here's to hoping. I'd sure like to see a decisive victory over this crap team.

broncogirl7
12-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Go Broncos! Please attack the Chefs and don't let up. The fire in your belly is not an ulcer, it is FIGHT!

Slick
12-07-2008, 01:07 PM
I may consider giving the NFL's GamePass thing a try tonight..............it's $25 for a single game in HD, but now I've got a better laptop, 42" Plasma and the connecting leads............it may be worth a try.........

Otherwise it's back to the old faithful sources ;)

Let us know how that works. I may have to check in to that. I think that's the one Kap uses.

Tned
12-07-2008, 01:17 PM

While I feel very confident about the game today, the fact is this team has lost some games to bad teams (Oak and KC).

So, I think we will walk away with a decisive win, but I will be happy when the clock actually hits zero with any Denver lead on the scoreboard.

Lonestar
12-07-2008, 01:19 PM

not a crap team just in a total rebuild mode.. They will be a force to be reckoned with, in a year or so.. May not be a Super bowl material but they hit the mother lode the past couple of years in the draft.. especially last year..

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 01:26 PM
not a crap team just in a total rebuild mode.. They will be a force to be reckoned with, in a year or so.. May not be a Super bowl material but they hit the mother lode the past couple of years in the draft.. especially last year..

At this moment our draft looks to have been better then theirs, Some of that is more being expected from them because they ended up with so many big name guys.

I believe as a team we have received more rookie of the week awards then any other team.. Did Royal win it twice or just once?

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 01:30 PM
While I feel very confident about the game today, the fact is this team has lost some games to bad teams (Oak and KC).

So, I think we will walk away with a decisive win, but I will be happy when the clock actually hits zero with any Denver lead on the scoreboard.

Its an old PR saying to approach each team without looking at their record. I think that holds true in the AFC West. No matter our records, our opponent always seem to bring their A game..

Lonestar
12-07-2008, 01:33 PM
At this moment our draft looks to have been better then theirs, Some of that is more being expected from them because they ended up with so many big name guys.

I believe as a team we have received more rookie of the week awards then any other team.. Did Royal win it twice or just once?

But they are building a solid team with their draft and in time IF they all pan out like they were projected they will be a team to reckon with.. as I said perhaps not Superbowl bound but they will continue to beat up on us in KC most of the time..

Requiem / The Dagda
12-07-2008, 01:37 PM
CHAMP BAILEY WILL BE INACTIVE

(http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/12/07/six-games-out-and-counting-for-bailey/)

Lettin' ya know.

Lonestar
12-07-2008, 01:40 PM
CHAMP BAILEY WILL BE INACTIVE

(http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/12/07/six-games-out-and-counting-for-bailey/)

Lettin' ya know.

which means either TG or bowe can have a field day today..

Not saying they will be, BUT the odds are much higher than if he were playing..

Which also now opens up the running game for them, by not having our best tackler on the field and then adding webster to the mix.. LJ could have another career day..

Ziggy
12-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Off topic a bit here. I was watching the Giants-Philly game while waiting for the Broncos game. I don't know if anyone else is, but Hixon gave me a great reminder of why Shanahan cut him when he dropped a sure TD pass right through his hands in the first half.

broncofaninfla
12-07-2008, 02:39 PM
The Webster factor scares the heck out of me. All indications are that he's back AND starting. Odds are he will be yanked after blowing some gap assignments, overpursuing and missing some tackles. I just hope Slow doesn't take too long to do so. Now that people have had a chance to see what Larsen brings to the table, it won't take long for them to see how much of a liability Webster is to our defense.

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Man it seems Bailey has missed a lot of games the last couple years, does anyone know the exact #?

It is getting frustrating, the guy is great when he can play but he isn't doing us any good while sitting on the bench.

I am beginning to think Dion had the right idea. He didn't want to tackle for fear of injury, he said it would hurt the team more for him to not be able to be out there covering guys, in his mind the risk outweighed the benefit.

Right now Champ can't help the team with his tackling or covering skills. I'm just saying...

Ziggy
12-07-2008, 02:41 PM
which means either TG or bowe can have a field day today..

Not saying they will be, BUT the odds are much higher than if he were playing..

Which also now opens up the running game for them, by not having our best tackler on the field and then adding webster to the mix.. LJ could have another career day..

If Webster starts today I may have to withdraw my prediction.

broncofaninfla
12-07-2008, 02:53 PM
I wonder if news leaks out of Denver concerning Webster starting was a ploy by the Broncos so the Chiefs would gameplan that would exploit Webster? Far fetched I know but it is so blatanly obvious to any body that has watched our defense just how bad Webster has been. Or maybe they are leaking those stories to hide Hagan is starting? There is a chance that Larsen's injury might be bad enough that he doesn't play this week so I think Hagan will continue to see more reps at MLB.

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Off topic a bit here. I was watching the Giants-Philly game while waiting for the Broncos game. I don't know if anyone else is, but Hixon gave me a great reminder of why Shanahan cut him when he dropped a sure TD pass right through his hands in the first half.

They are letting the Eagles defensive backs get away with a lot of contact!

That and check out the head of the Eagles center. He is moving it around a lot before the snap looking back and forth He is not setting for the required second, it should be a fault start. The D-line is coming off the ball later then normal because they can't time the snap count.

G_Money
12-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Can Andy Reid get fired so we can pick up Johnson and that defense?

TIA.

~G

Davii
12-07-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm betting on a double digit Bronco win, regardless of who starts and who doesn't.

They embarrased us in KC and I don't think the guys taking the field, 1st or 6th string, have forgotten that.

Slick
12-07-2008, 03:16 PM
I'm betting on a double digit Bronco win, regardless of who starts and who doesn't.

They embarrased us in KC and I don't think the guys taking the field, 1st or 6th string, have forgotten that.

I hope you're right Davii. I wouldn't think it would take much more motivation than popping in the game film from the earlier beatdown.

Tned
12-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Inactives:

Marlon McCree, Champ Bailey, P.J. Pope, Selvin Young, Andrew Pinnock, Herana-Daze Jones, D.J. Williams and Tim Crowder are all inactive.

Davii
12-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Inactives:

Marlon McCree, Champ Bailey, P.J. Pope, Selvin Young, Andrew Pinnock, Herana-Daze Jones, D.J. Williams and Tim Crowder are all inactive.

Sounds like the same team that beat Brett and the Jets will be taking the field.

Hopefully we can get the same level of play out of them this time.

Really, when you look at the injuries, we should be set to have our starting lineup more or less back for the playoffs...

But should they start? Other than Champ and DJ, I don't know...

Tned
12-07-2008, 03:21 PM
According to the Denverbroncos.com gameday blog:

lineup changes for today’s game. Peyton Hillis will start at running back for Young, Josh Bell starts for Bailey, Vernon Fox starts for McCree, Spencer Larsen will start at fullback for Hillis and Wesley Woodyard will start for Williams.

Tned
12-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Really, when you look at the injuries, we should be set to have our starting lineup more or less back for the playoffs...

But should they start? Other than Champ and DJ, I don't know...

Yea, it's a question I have been mulling as well.

Requiem / The Dagda
12-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks T. Webster must be back in at MIKE then?

Tned
12-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Thanks T. Webster must be back in at MIKE then?

That's what I'm thinking.

broncophan
12-07-2008, 03:36 PM
let's hope we break our 3 game home losing streak today.....Go Broncos....

Enjoy the game today everyone!!!

frauschieze
12-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Man it seems Bailey has missed a lot of games the last couple years, does anyone know the exact #?

It is getting frustrating, the guy is great when he can play but he isn't doing us any good while sitting on the bench.

I am beginning to think Dion had the right idea. He didn't want to tackle for fear of injury, he said it would hurt the team more for him to not be able to be out there covering guys, in his mind the risk outweighed the benefit.

Right now Champ can't help the team with his tackling or covering skills. I'm just saying...

I read in an article recently that Champ has missed more games this season than his entire career combined, at 5 to 3. Now to be 6-3. He is getting older......

honz
12-07-2008, 03:41 PM
I'd like to Larsen in on 1st and 2nd down, but Webster will be able to handle Gonzalez a little better if they ever get matched up. I wonder what we do with TG in this game...last game I think Champ was matched up with him most of the time. I would guess we just throw a lot of zones out there since none of our DBs can really matchup with TG or Bowe IMO. Just try to confuse Pigpen will probably be our best bet...it will be interesting to see what Shanny and Slowick do.

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 03:43 PM
That's what I'm thinking.

:frusty: :frusty:

honz
12-07-2008, 03:43 PM
I read in an article recently that Champ has missed more games this season than his entire career combined, at 5 to 3. Now to be 6-3. He is getting older......

It was just a fluke injury...anyone can pull a groin. If it was a ligament injury, like a knee or something, I would be more worried.

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 03:46 PM
I wonder if news leaks out of Denver concerning Webster starting was a ploy by the Broncos so the Chiefs would gameplan that would exploit Webster? Far fetched I know but it is so blatanly obvious to any body that has watched our defense just how bad Webster has been. Or maybe they are leaking those stories to hide Hagan is starting? There is a chance that Larsen's injury might be bad enough that he doesn't play this week so I think Hagan will continue to see more reps at MLB.

He is starting at FB, How bad could it be?

Stats
12-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Any news on the stream?

BroncoTech
12-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Still searching for a stream. So far listening to Dave Logan pre-game on the KOA website.

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 04:00 PM
I hope you're right Davii. I wouldn't think it would take much more motivation than popping in the game film from the earlier beatdown.

We have plenty of motivation. It's to bad motivation can't attack the ball carrier's in their running lanes and cover the 2 gap. I don't think Webster ever lacks motivation.

Zweems56
12-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Anyone find a stream for the game yet?

Denver Native (Carol)
12-07-2008, 04:06 PM
:salute::salute: ORANGE JERSEYS :salute::salute:

BroncoTech
12-07-2008, 04:07 PM
hot off the press!

KC @ DEN;
tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=d28bbda550f95e9bf91f389b5277d89c
NE @ SEA;
tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=e3cb338bf95ae52818fdee1b5cd919c6

Hoshdude7
12-07-2008, 04:09 PM
PM me for game link

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 04:12 PM
hot off the press!

KC @ DEN;
NE @ SEA;
tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=e3cb338bf95ae52818fdee1b5cd919c6

What do I do with that?

Denver Native (Carol)
12-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Memo to Special Teams - THE GAME HAS STARTED

BroncoTech
12-07-2008, 04:14 PM
pretty good 320kbs and opens in IE

BeefStew25
12-07-2008, 04:15 PM
http://www.justin.tv/knicktv

Nomad
12-07-2008, 04:17 PM
BRONCOS better wake up because this game is looking similiar to the one in KC!

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 04:17 PM
pretty good 320kbs and opens in IE

What is the link so I can open it in firefox? Or how do I make that work?

MOtorboat
12-07-2008, 04:18 PM
I see Woodyard is in the same vein as Webster and Winborn.

At least he makes the tackle, I guess.

Nomad
12-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Chiefs score 1st! 3-0

BroncoTech
12-07-2008, 04:20 PM
TVants is free or $3 software for viewing streams. Forget justin tv, this buffers so you may get a 5 to 10 minute delay but the stream is then as smooth as can be. Good streams are rare on justin.tv and are often closed/banned.

free tvants
http://tvants.en.softonic.com/download

Den21vsBal19
12-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Blows up quite nicely on the TV :salute:

G_Money
12-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Yeah, apparently Woodyard's been taught now that in the NFL you have to pose after every play. :rolleyes:

Still, the man made 3 plays there that kept it to a FG, among them chasing down Bowe.

I'd forgive Webster and Winborn for posing like fools if they made plays all the time. Merriman and Lewis are posers, but not poseurs.

As long as Woodyard keeps making plays, he can flash his guns all he wants. I'd prefer it if he DIDN'T but I care about the play first and the showing off second.

~G

Nomad
12-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Memo to Special Teams - THE GAME HAS STARTED

Royal can't even make it beyond the 19 yd line, no blockers:tsk:!

Slick
12-07-2008, 04:22 PM
TVants is free or $3 software for viewing streams. Forget justin tv, this buffers so you may get a 5 to 10 minute delay but the stream is then as smooth as can be. Good streams are rare on justin.tv and are often closed/banned.

free tvants

If they had a Linux version I'd try it, but they don't.

Thanks Beef.

G_Money
12-07-2008, 04:23 PM
BTW, lining Barrett up on Gonzalez is fascinating. I figured we'd use Woodyard for that, but Barrett's probably bigger than Woodyard, and he's faster. Lookin' forward to seeing that play out the rest of the game.

~G

BeefStew25
12-07-2008, 04:24 PM
The dude hosting it said he is going to fix the delay this commerical break.

Nomad
12-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Deja Vu! Cutler and co at it again! BRONCOS:tsk:

Thnikkaman
#(*@*&&$*(#@()@!!!!

Zweems56
Fantastic.

G_Money
*sighs* Jay...

You moron...

~G

Denver Native (Carol)
OK - I DON'T LIKE THE WAY THIS GAME HAS STARTED :tsk: :tsk:

UnderArmour
Here we go again...

Lonestar
we be screwed..

Thnikkaman

free tvants

TV ants never works well for me. Justin tv is usually a bit more reliable.

soonerjh
come on Jay..

broncobryce
12-07-2008, 04:26 PM
This is unbelievable. What is Jay's problem with Investco Field???

Nomad
12-07-2008, 04:27 PM
OK - I DON'T LIKE THE WAY THIS GAME HAS STARTED :tsk: :tsk:

It's KCL's fault with her 'Chiefs are definitely gonna lose talk'. She did it last time!:D

broncobryce
Good thing the Chiefs and Raiders won't be in the playoffs.

Northman

Exactly. He had all day to choose a receiver on that play. :tsk:

MOtorboat
12-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Good thing the Chiefs and Raiders won't be in the playoffs.

Neither will we.

Denver Native (Carol)
It's KCL's fault with her 'Chiefs are definitely gonna lose talk'. She did it last time!:D

WELL - I believe that calls for a PERM ban :mad: :D

shank
Neither will we.

shut up wimpy baby kitty whiner

broncobryce
12-07-2008, 04:29 PM
He better make up for it here. (Jay)

Lonestar
12-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by broncobryce

Number SEVEN still casts a really long shadow..

Northman
12-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Watch us lose to KC and Buff but then beat Car and SD. We are just much better on the road. Very odd.

Den21vsBal19
12-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Looks like I'm gonna need a beer or three tonight :frusty:

Nomad
12-07-2008, 04:32 PM
BRONCOS need a td here to gain momentum and confidence! maybe the BRONCOS are spotting the Chiefs points before they start kicking butt!:D

Denver Native (Carol)
12-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Come on Jay - take what they give you :tsk:

G_Money
Hillis just KILLS people.

~G

Slick
He is a beast.

Den21vsBal19
Hillis is a monster :rockon:

BeefStew25
Just ride Hillis. This home field Jay Crappy is getting tiresome.

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute::salute: TATER :salute::salute:

Northman
12-07-2008, 04:34 PM
If we cant run on that defense than i dont know what to tell ya. They are there for the pickens.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Hillis my adoptee running well..

UM - you already have 3 listed, and Hillis is not one of them :rolleyes:

G_Money
LOL they might stop Bell on third and one, but Hillis was not gonna be denied.

~G

G_Money
Okay THAT was a well designed play to Stokely.

~G

Nomad
12-07-2008, 04:36 PM
I don't think Royal caught the ball!

Denver Native (Carol)
12-07-2008, 04:37 PM
I don't think Royal caught the ball!

Neither does Herm :mad:

G_Money
12-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Herm doesn't think so either.

My crappy feed doesn't let me make those kinds of calls. ;)

~G

broncobryce
I don't understand why we didn't just start off running the ball.

shank
Hillis my adoptee running well..

psht. if he's anyone's boy but mine, it's the milkman JR.

i don't think there's anything definitive in that replay to overturn it.

peyton's brother looks exactly like him and his girlfriend is hot.

shank
12-07-2008, 04:39 PM

exactly. wear them out and then destroy them with playaction.

Northman
12-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Good try by Royal. That ball was way out in front of him.

Northman
12-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Hillis!!!

UnderArmour

broncobryce
I'm so glad the salute is back. :salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
GIVE THAT :salute: HILLIS - LOVE IT

G_Money
Have I mentioned my love for Hillis and how good he is on pitch plays?

~G

Nomad
12-07-2008, 04:41 PM

They listened to ya!!!!:salute: Chills go down the spine with the TD salute!

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute::salute: TD BRONCOS :salute::salute:

Lonestar
Beast with a MHS..

Den21vsBal19
Hillis da man :salute:

G_Money
12-07-2008, 04:42 PM
I'm so glad the salute is back. :salute:

Torain talked about maybe bringing it back.

Hillis didn't say anything, he just throws it like he means it. :salute:

Hillis is making a case to be a Bronco for life.

~G

LRtagger
12-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Anyone have a link to the game? Stoogetv is not working for me.

G_Money
12-07-2008, 04:44 PM
And my feed just went down. Anybody got one?

~G

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 04:45 PM

free tvants

I downloaded tvants but it said it wasn't a win32 application. the justin tv links wont open either, Does anyone know anything else I can do?

broncobryce
I saw one at justintv but it was terrible

Slick
Beef posted this a few pages back...it's working most of the time. I'm still hunting during commercials.

Lonestar
And my feed just went down. Anybody got one?

~G

it back in time for the commercial

broncobryce
12-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Here it is, better than nothing. http://www.justin.tv/surfrat3

G_Money
12-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Barett's stoked. I love it.

~G

BeefStew25
12-07-2008, 04:48 PM

If it hangs up hit F5.

If that doesn't work, go into your garage, start your engine, and roll down your windows.

LRtagger
12-07-2008, 04:49 PM
wow turnover!

G_Money
Woodyard is everywhere.

Don't come near Wesley.

~G

shank
young guys stepping up... put larsen back in!

broncobryce
12-07-2008, 04:50 PM
awesome woodyard........the guy is money.

Den21vsBal19
it back in time for the commercial
:lol: That's what you call timing ;)

Nomad
TO by KC!

Northman
I bet they overturn this even though thats a catch and fumble.

rm2533
Does anyone have a live feed that I can use to see today's game? Feedback appreciated and thank you.

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 04:51 PM
Here it is, better than nothing. http://www.justin.tv/surfrat3

I have that one and another open but there is no picture, The chat seems to be working but I can't see anything.

broncobryce
12-07-2008, 04:51 PM
Woodyard is everywhere.

Don't come near Wesley.

~G

I am tempted to like him better than DJ. Hey G, think woodyard could play strong side?

LRtagger
12-07-2008, 04:52 PM
found an awesome stream

http://homertv.weebly.com/

PW for the channel is "homertv"

Denver Native (Carol)
Does anyone have a live feed that I can use to see today's game? Feedback appreciated and thank you.

:welcome: to Broncos Forums :salute:

broncobryce
What??? BS!!!!!!!!!!

Northman
BS call.

G_Money
Terrible call.

~G

LRtagger
BS call

Nomad
12-07-2008, 04:53 PM
I bet they overturn this even though thats a catch and fumble.

You called it!

LRtagger
12-07-2008, 04:54 PM
These officials are killing us...they gave at least a half yard extra on that spot

Denver Native (Carol)
12-07-2008, 04:54 PM
The Charger girls must have picked the refs for this game :tsk:

rm2533
12-07-2008, 04:56 PM
:welcome: to Broncos Forums :salute:
Thank you, I appreciate it.

nevcraw
mike should have challenged the spot..

Denver Native (Carol)
NO WAY DID HE MAKE THAT :tsk: :mad:

G_Money
12-07-2008, 04:57 PM
I am tempted to like him better than DJ. Hey G, think woodyard could play strong side?

I know DJ is a god here, but I do like Woodyard better. He has the instincts DJ doesn't have. For the money I DEFINITELY like him better.

But if DJ is gonna be on this team - and he is - then we've gotta get Woodyard on the field.

I like him better at SS than at SLB. I'd convert him in the offseason, play Barrett at FS, fire the bums we have back there now, and draft a killer Sam. Let Larsen play the Mike on non-passing downs, and go with it.

AND WTF IS UP WITH THE HORRIBLE SPOTS ON THE LAST TWO PLAYS??

~G

LRtagger
Chalenge it!@

fcspikeit
found an awesome stream

PW for the channel is "homertv"

How do I get to the game from there?

G_Money
Bell is a find. Jack Williams just can't unseat the kid.

~G

Thnikkaman
I don't know, but is Josh Bell good, or the Chargers just that bad?

LRtagger
12-07-2008, 04:59 PM
3rd and 5....10 yard cushion :mad:

Nomad
BRONCOS making another medicore QB look like a HOFer!:tsk:

BeefStew25

Channel 5 or something.

LRtagger

Its one of the channels on the left. I thnk channel 4 or 5

the password is "homertv"

Denver Native (Carol)
12-07-2008, 05:00 PM
BRONCOS making another medicore QB look like a HOFer!:tsk:

Hey - don't forget to give the refs some credit

Northman
12-07-2008, 05:01 PM
TE's are killing us.

LRtagger
Gd it

Denver Native (Carol)
Come on :defense: no more than 3 here.

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Yes it's up!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnikkaman
12-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Santa,

I have been a really good boy all year. All I want is a PASS RUSH!!!!!

LRtagger
12-07-2008, 05:04 PM

Denver Native (Carol)
12-07-2008, 05:05 PM
DEFINITELY GIVE THAT TD TO THE REFS :mad: :tsk:

BroncoAV06
Thigpen does have an arm....

But is this really a surprise to anyone so far?

Den21vsBal19
Awww..........crap :frusty:

broncobryce
I'm not sure you'll WANT to watch this game.....:tsk:

Thnikkaman
tHIS IS TOTAL FRIGGING BULL. He was there. He had Thigpen. He should have put that QB on his ass regardless of weather or not he got the pass off. Make the QB fear you. Where is the heart in our D-Line?

LRtagger
12-07-2008, 05:06 PM

No question....still should have stopped them, though :tsk:

Northman
Offense is going to have to score a TD on this next drive. Refs blew it on that last series so we need to gain some momentum back.

broncobryce
We haven't been on the better end of the calls, but our D needs to step up, that one's on us.

shank
12-07-2008, 05:07 PM
tHIS IS TOTAL FRIGGING BULL. He was there. He had Thigpen. He should have put that QB on his ass regardless of weather or not he got the pass off. Make the QB fear you. Where is the heart in our D-Line?

that was barrett, and it's never a good idea to take stupid penalties.

LRtagger
O better put some ******* points on the board here

Nomad

True! But like in the SD game, the Chargers had the chance to stop the BRONCOS and in this case, the BRONCOS had the chance to hold the Chiefs. BRONCOS look like they don't even want to be on the field!

Tned
12-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Offense is going to have to score a TD on this next drive. Refs blew it on that last series so we need to gain some momentum back.

That's for sure. A long sustained, scoring drive would be nice here.

broncobryce
12-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Hillis left, Hillis right, Hillis up the middle.

broncobryce
12-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Beer number 3 coming up

topscribe
12-07-2008, 05:10 PM

The must have imported some WWE refs.

-----

LRtagger
12-07-2008, 05:10 PM
That's for sure. A long sustained, scoring drive would be nice here.

an 80 yard TD pass would be nice too

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Yes it's up!!!!!!!!!!!

i had it for about a minute then my pucker crashed :rolleyes:

Medford Bronco
12-07-2008, 05:12 PM
How about any TD and then No more scoring for the Cheifs for the rest of the game.

This team is so inconsistent. Come on, pretend KC is 10-2 :lol:

Den21vsBal19
12-07-2008, 05:12 PM
I've decided to skip the beer and go straight for the scotch :shots:

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 05:13 PM
The homer tv link is great! Thanks!

LRtagger
12-07-2008, 05:13 PM
wow what a catch!!

shank
12-07-2008, 05:14 PM
wow, what a catch. hope he's ok

G_Money
Hillis made that catch. Wow.

Hope he's okay.

Stop hanging people out to dry Jay.

~G

LRtagger
hope hillis is ok

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute::salute: HILLIS :salute::salute:

Hope he is just shook up

Nomad
Beautiful catch by Hillis but he's hurt!:Cry:

Den21vsBal19
What a catch :eek:

Hope he's OK

Northman
Please let Hillis be ok.

Lonestar
hillis could be a one man backfield..

fcspikeit
NO!!!! we need Hillis!

broncobryce
12-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Don't worry, we have Tatum Bell......:tsk:

Medford Bronco
12-07-2008, 05:15 PM
The homer tv link is great! Thanks!

What is that link fcs:confused:

Nomad
12-07-2008, 05:16 PM

Hope he's okay.

~G

Yep! Mr. Hyde is back!

Denver Native (Carol)
12-07-2008, 05:16 PM
:salute: Great running Tatum :salute:

Nomad
12-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Bell's due for a fumble. I cringe when he touches the ball!

Lonestar
12-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Don't worry, we have Tatum Bell......:tsk:

another one of his patented runs down with by a whisper..

certainly did not take it to the house on that one..

broncobryce
12-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Great, locker room......time for a cleveland type performance jay.

LRtagger
12-07-2008, 05:20 PM
we are screwed if Hillis is out for an extended period of time.

G_Money
12-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Hillis had to have hyperextended his knee on that. I can't imagine him coming back from that this week.

Hopefully he can brace it up and be back next week against the Panthers.

As long as he didn't tear his hamstring or rip any ligaments it should be okay.

~G

G_Money
12-07-2008, 05:21 PM
They say strained right hamstring on Peyton?

Urf.

~G

Lonestar
looks like we are dwon to Jay as a running back..

LRtagger
great now we are going to start using Jay like he is Tebow.

Nomad
12-07-2008, 05:22 PM
False starts at home kill me!:tsk:

Mike
12-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Why try to run Bell up the middle? Just don't get it.

LRtagger
12-07-2008, 05:24 PM

playcalling is terrible.

NightTrainLayne
Now, cue up a Prater FG miss. . .

Den21vsBal19
looks like we are dwon to Jay as a running back..
Wonder when Larsen last carried the football? :eek:

TD Marshall :salute:

LRtagger
Yes!!!

NightTrainLayne
Now, cue up a Prater FG miss. . .

OH, Thank God Marshall decided to catch one.

Mike
Sweet pass and catch.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-07-2008, 05:25 PM
:salute::salute: TD BRONCOS :salute::salute:

fcspikeit
What is that link fcs:confused:

password is homertv

G_Money
We needed that TD BAD. Incredible throw, even better catch.

Thank you Brandon. That was one we had to have.

~G

Lonestar
mikey is a moron for that call

Nomad
Now maybe the :defense:will wake up and quit making Thigpen look better than what he is!

LRtagger
12-07-2008, 05:26 PM
lets see if the D can stop the 2min drill...seems that is when this D is the worst.

fcspikeit

password is homertv

you will have to click on the game, I believe it is channel 7, then they will ask for the password

Tned

Hope he's okay.

~G

That catch probably saved an INT and kept the drive alive for the TD they scored. It sucks he probably won't be back in the second half.

UnderArmour
12-07-2008, 05:27 PM
lets see if the D can stop the 2min drill...seems that is when this D is the worst.

:laugh: Our defense stopping a 2 minute drill? That's a good one. Good thing this is a 1 minute drill, we got a chance.

Mike
12-07-2008, 05:27 PM

If they come out in prevent expect the worst.

Nomad
12-07-2008, 05:28 PM
I hope the BRONCOS don't start that 'injury thing' again!

Tned
Need some serious D here in the last 60 seconds.

G_Money
Hagan's down. Is it wrong of me to say "Good, maybe Larsen can see the field?"

Assuming Larsen isn't too beat up to go, anyway.

~G

Lonestar
12-07-2008, 05:29 PM
we can't afford to let them hang with us.. they get confidence with every play..

Bowe can;t get hot..

Den21vsBal19
12-07-2008, 05:30 PM

~G
And that he's not need to run the ball ;)

fcspikeit
Now if I can keep my poocker from crashing!!!

How is Hillis? I missed it when it crashed for the 10th time

Mike
Woodyard!

BroncoAV06
12-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Laying the WOOD!

Northman
Woodyard > Williams

Lonestar

~G

woodyard killed him.. lets hope mikey will get his analrentinis fixed and play these kids..

Denver Native (Carol)
WOW - WHAT A HIT :salute:

G_Money
I love you wesley!!!

~g

Nomad
I'm surprised herm's not running the ball, killing the clock and being conservative!

Awesome hit Woody!

fcspikeit
12-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Wow!! what a hit!!!!

Woodyard is laying some wood baby!!! :salute:

Mike
12-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Woodyard > Williams

Let's not get crazy, DJ was having a great year up to his injury.