PDA

View Full Version : Q&A with Terrell Davis

Denver Native (Carol)
09-09-2011, 04:11 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Set to take part in the coin toss before this Monday night’s game against the Oakland Raiders, Broncos Ring of Famer Terrell Davis spoke with DenverBroncos.com about his expectations for this year’s team, his thoughts on the Pro Football Hall of Fame and his new job coaching high school football.

Did you jump at the opportunity to be a part of the coin toss at the season-opener?

“For me its always an easy ‘yes’ when it involves coming back and being involved in anything that deals with Denver – especially on a Raiders weekend.”

Can you think of a better way for the Broncos to open the season than Monday Night Football at home against the Raiders?

“No. I really think if you want to get a team out of the gates fast, then you put a rival team in front of them – and there is no other team that Denver prepares for and gets up for more than the Raiders. I think it’s a great test – especially coming out the gates. With the improvement that we’ve made through the draft and coaching staff and executives, I think people are excited to see how we come out this year and we need to start fast.”

rest of questions/answers - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/QA-with-Terrell-Davis/fe8a931b-1334-492f-b914-bd634f5bfc7d

dogfish
09-09-2011, 04:19 PM
"TD, is it true that you were one seriously badass mofo?"

"Yes. . . yes, it is."

:salute:

Northman
09-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Denver prepares for and gets up for more than the Raiders.

Love TD and glad he is excited for this season but this quote is not even close to how this team has performed against the Raiders the last couple of years. Especially at home. Lets hope Fox understands that rivalry and actually gets them motivated to play.

SOCALORADO.
09-09-2011, 05:01 PM
"TD, is it true that you were one seriously badass mofo?"

"Yes. . . yes, it is."

:salute:

http://aeryssports.com/denver-horse-force/files/2011/01/TD-Super-Bowl-XXXII4.jpg