PDA

View Full Version : Will someone make me a sig?

fcspikeit
12-06-2008, 07:31 AM
I have an idea for a sig, I have a couple photos I would like to use. Is anyone willing to make it for me? I would really appreciate it :salute:

Let me know and I will send you the photos I had in mind. Thanks! :beer:

BigDaddyBronco
12-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Talk to MasterShake. He is the man. He has a thread that you can ask him for help.

MasterShake
12-10-2008, 04:50 PM
I have an idea for a sig, I have a couple photos I would like to use. Is anyone willing to make it for me? I would really appreciate it :salute:

Let me know and I will send you the photos I had in mind. Thanks! :beer:

Ya, I'm the man. I even come to you if you need help. Whatcha' need?

fcspikeit
12-10-2008, 07:21 PM
Ya, I'm the man. I even come to you if you need help. Whatcha' need?

Thanks man! I was going to come to you right from the start but beings I have you making sigs for the winners of the pick'em league, I didn't want to take advantage of you.

MB has offered to make the sig for me, he said he would take a crack at it anyways, He also said if he couldn't do it he was sure you could. I am unsure how he is doing on it?

If he can't do it or just decides he don't have the time, I will surly take you up on your offer...

Thanks again, :salute:

MasterShake
12-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks man! I was going to come to you right from the start but beings I have you making sigs for the winners of the pick'em league, I didn't want to take advantage of you.

MB has offered to make the sig for me, he said he would take a crack at it anyways, He also said if he couldn't do it he was sure you could. I am unsure how he is doing on it?

If he can't do it or just decides he don't have the time, I will surly take you up on your offer...

Thanks again, :salute:

Oh ok, just ignore my PM then. I just read this. Let me know.

MOtorboat
12-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Sorry, fc, I haven't had any time at work this week...:tsk:

fcspikeit
12-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Sorry, fc, I haven't had any time at work this week...:tsk:

No worries, as you can see Master shake also offered to make it. If you would rather I can take him up on his offer?

Please let me know, either way thanks for your offer. :salute: :beer:

MOtorboat
12-10-2008, 10:23 PM
No worries, as you can see Master shake also offered to make it. If you would rather I can take him up on his offer?

Please let me know, either way thanks for your offer. :salute: :beer:

Go ahead fc, I just haven't had the time.