PDA

View Full Version : McFadden?

Clipworthy
09-08-2011, 02:54 AM
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h394/MethoSauRuS/131546780937381-2.jpg

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h394/MethoSauRuS/131546780937381-1-1-1.jpg

SoCalImport
09-08-2011, 07:05 AM
front four better play well or Mays's McCrushers will be tackling air. Make McFadden dance a little and as long as Mays & co take good angles and don't hesitate, only then will McFadden.......arg!! to many Mc's!!

HORSEPOWER 56
09-08-2011, 07:11 AM
I have high hopes for Mays this season. He's exactly the kind of MLB we need. He's not super-athletic, but he makes up for a lot of his shortcomings with aggressiveness and fearlessness, particularly vs the run. He will hit anyone, and I LOVE THAT!

SoCalImport
09-08-2011, 07:18 AM
I love Mays. I'd love to see him fight off blocks and make the tackle. I'd rather see him not have to. Bunkley, Vickerson, Ayers, Doom. You're up!

MileHighCrew
09-08-2011, 07:32 AM
I'm not that worried about Mcfadden, I believe the Broncos are more than prepared for the Raiders this week 31-3 Broncos WIN.

These are not last years Broncos

hotcarl
09-08-2011, 07:49 AM
Yep, that's him. Good find OP.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-08-2011, 07:50 AM
I'm not that worried about Mcfadden, I believe the Broncos are more than prepared for the Raiders this week 31-3 Broncos WIN.

These are not last years Broncos

We have to win on first down, get an early lead forcing the Raiders to pass, and then fire up the Von Doom train. Campbell will be toast if they have to pass to win.

BroncoStud
09-08-2011, 08:31 AM
We still have a weak defensive interior, suspect safeties, no proven ground attack, and a sack-less QB going up against a very physical division rival...

We will be LUCKY to win let alone blow them out. I will be estatic if we win by 1 point.

MileHighCrew
09-08-2011, 08:32 AM
I agree, I think that is the plan for the entire season. We have a pass rush that can kill teams if we can get a lead.
IMO the Raiders took a big step back this year losing Miller and firing the Cable Guy. I don't even care about Nnamdi, sure that is a big loss but the youngster they have .... can't remember the name Rout I think, he looks like the real deal, but Miller is a huge loss and the Cable Guy brought a spark to them they didn't have before.
in contrast this is what I think EFX brought to the Broncos, we still have holes in the line up talentwise, but he brought some Swaggerville to the D, and I think McCoy will have the O firing between the 20s and I hope between Tebow packages and McGhee the Red Zone can be fixed.
Can't wait for Monday night.

Jsteve01
09-08-2011, 10:41 AM
We still have a weak defensive interior, suspect safeties, no proven ground attack, and a sack-less QB going up against a very physical division rival...

We will be LUCKY to win let alone blow them out. I will be estatic if we win by 1 point.

glass is half full type of guy huh?

threefolddead
09-08-2011, 10:56 AM
If what we saw in the preseason continues Monday night we won't have a problem winning this game. I worry about the rest of the season because of our lack of depth at most positions but I expect a beat down on MNF.

missingnumber7
09-08-2011, 10:58 AM
front four better play well or Mays's McCrushers will be tackling air. Make McFadden dance a little and as long as Mays & co take good angles and don't hesitate, only then will McFadden.......arg!! to many Mc's!!

Mays don't miss.

MasterShake
09-08-2011, 11:13 AM
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h394/MethoSauRuS/131546780937381-2.jpg

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h394/MethoSauRuS/131546780937381-1-1-1.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/4497_1_31.jpg

Buff
09-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Why is this lame ass thread stuck as the featured thread on the home page? http://www.broncosforums.com/

Canmore
09-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Am I the only one that is scared to death of McFadden versus our defensive interior? :confused:

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Am I the only one that is scared to death of McFadden versus our defensive interior? :confused:

probably. Nothing to be afraid of. what's the worst thing that could happen and how will it affect you?

Canmore
09-08-2011, 02:44 PM
probably. Nothing to be afraid of. what's the worst thing that could happen and how will it affect you?

Lol. I guess that's one way to look at it.

Jsteve01
09-08-2011, 03:02 PM
how'd the draft go nut?

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 03:04 PM
I seem to keep finding a common theme in the threads here.
Hey dudes, whatever floats your boats. :beer:

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 03:05 PM
how'd the draft go nut?

not really sure. I haven't logged onto the site for a couple of years now. I'll try to get on tonite. Mo went on auto last nite too and told me not to worry about it. That comforted me quite a bit. I'll check out who I have when I get home tonight.

Jsteve01
09-08-2011, 03:07 PM
I seem to keep finding a common theme in the threads here.
Hey dudes, whatever floats your boats. :beer:

54 posts today....wow

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Wow.

yep. something else. Never know what's going to happen over time. you may become someone you never thought possible. :smh: it's a crazy world.

Anyway on Mcfadden. I'm not too concerned about 1 player. Mays and Co. will have to show up though and Doom and Miller better be on their games too

HORSEPOWER 56
09-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Thread cleaned. Keep the lounge material in the lounge, guys.

Buff
09-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Thread cleaned. Keep the lounge material in the lounge, guys.

Look at the OP. Lighten up.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Look at the OP. Lighten up.

Perhaps you look at pictures of two football players and your mind goes straight to the homosexual gutter Buff, but it doesn't belong in Broncos talk.

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Perhaps you look at pictures of two football players and your mind goes straight to the homosexual gutter Buff, but it doesn't belong in Broncos talk.

Neither does making fun of the sexual orientation of Buff, myself, and a handful of some other male posters I have the decency to not name here. I would also prefer to not bring sex into the non-lounge arena but I will not stand still for comments degrading to members of my sexual orientation. :stompsfoot:. I would appreciate if such posts were deleted as well.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Neither does making fun of the sexual orientation of Buff, myself, and a handful of some other male posters I have the decency to not name here. I would also prefer to not bring sex into the non-lounge arena but I will not stand still for comments degrading to members of my sexual orientation. :stompsfoot:. I would appreciate if such posts were deleted as well.

Who's degrading? I just said it was lounge material. I don't give two shits what you or any of the other straight in real life but trying to play gay on a message board guys' sexual preferences are.

I can tell you that I've been in the military for 18 years and some of the attempts at homosexual shock value and innuendos I've seen here are pretty lame. Most of it sounds like a bunch of jr high school kids in the locker room still confused about their sexuality.

My point is simply... keep it in the lounge.

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Who's degrading? I just said it was lounge material. I don't give two shits what you or any of the other straight in real life but trying to play gay on a message board guys' sexual preferences are.

I can tell you that I've been in the military for 18 years and some of the attempts at homosexual shock value and innuendos I've seen here are pretty lame. Most of it sounds like a bunch of jr high school kids in the locker room still confused about their sexuality.

My point is simply... keep it in the lounge.

oh, so now you're suggesting that I'm immature? Have you even considered why Beef doesn't feel comfortable posting as much as he used to? Maybe you should keep a more observant eye on what goes on around here.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-08-2011, 09:16 PM
oh, so now you're suggesting that I'm immature? this thread isn't about me you know

What I'm suggesting is that certain posters (who know who they are) do tend to test the boundaries by attempting to derail threads, not just by changing the subject, but by deliberately posting stuff they know has no business in a football forum but is obvious belongs in the opt-in forums.

Be it politics, religion, or sex there are forums for that not called "Broncos Talk". They're opt in for a reason. No matter how much some folks want to make it one, this ain't a big frat party where you can do what you want, when you want, and be protected because you're one of the "cool kids". If you want that type of environment, the Mane is that way ---->

Or, you could just keep it in the lounge. You're baiting me with your feigned innocence on this, nut so I'm finished with this discussion. You've been here as long as I have.

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 09:18 PM
What I'm suggesting is that certain posters (who know who they are) do tend to test the boundaries by attempting to derail threads, not just by changing the subject, but by deliberately posting stuff they know has no business in a football forum but is obvious belongs in the opt-in forums.

Be it politics, religion, or sex there are forums for that not called "Broncos Talk". They're opt in for a reason. No matter how much some folks want to make it one, this ain't a big frat party where you can do what you want, when you want, and be protected because you're one of the "cool kids". If you want that type of environment, the Mane is that way ---->

Or, you could just keep it in the lounge. Your baiting me with your feigned innocence on this, nut so I'm finished with this discussion. You've been here as long as I have.
As a mod, and someone with 18 years of military experience, I'm surprised you gave it this much attention actually. the N/A in the usercp usually suffices to send the message.

BroncoStud
09-09-2011, 05:23 AM
glass is half full type of guy huh?

Nah, glass half realistic guy.

sneakers
09-09-2011, 05:48 AM
Mcfadden's got nothing on this guy then:

http://strengthrules.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/greg-valentino.jpg

BroncoStud
09-09-2011, 05:53 AM
Mcfadden's got nothing on this guy then:

http://strengthrules.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/greg-valentino.jpg

Isn't that the dude whose bicep popped from steriod abuse?

Jsteve01
09-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Isn't that the dude whose bicep popped from steriod abuse?

no that guy is all natural

if you count pharmaceuticals and horse steroids as natural

BroncoStud
09-09-2011, 09:01 AM
No, literally, Greg Valentino's arm exploded... It was disgusting. You can check it out on youtube.