PDA

View Full Version : Articles Forum Leader

topscribe
12-05-2008, 03:12 PM
CoachChaz has volunteered to take Wookiee's place as our leader here, and we have gratefully accepted.

- topscribe

-----

CoachChaz
12-05-2008, 03:49 PM
If anyone is interested in writing articles for us, please PM me and we'll be glad to get you involved. We have alot of ideas for the upcoming playoffs and off-season

Medford Bronco
12-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Thanks Coach for doing this. It is appreciated very much so :salute:

Northman
12-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Congrats Coach.

NightTrainLayne
12-05-2008, 04:13 PM
I :salute: you Coach.

topscribe
12-05-2008, 04:29 PM
I might note that Coach didn't solicit for the job. We were discussing a problem
with the forum, and, in the course of the conversation, he just matter-of-
factly said he would be glad to serve if he was needed.

That was the wrong thing to say, Coach. I had you nailed then! http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

CoachChaz
12-05-2008, 04:43 PM
No offense at all to Wookie, I think he did a great job, but I think there are way too many good writers here for the Articles section not to be a great place.

I dont mind volunteering to make our home away from home a better place any way I can. That being said...dont hesitate to volunteer to help us out people

G_Money
12-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Congrats Coach. Way to be roped into...er, volunteer for duty.

I'm down, just let me know what you need. My life's a bit more settled now.

I'm not the greatest thread starter, but you tell me what you want and I'll write it up.

LOL maybe I should just do polls.

"If you HAD to suffer through 1500 words from me, what would you like it to be on?"

a) offensive line
b) running back decisions and draft possibilities
c) Rookie report card
d) Defensive needs
e) None of the above, damn man, we know all about your disdain for Slowik and your rookie love. Write about bunnies or something.

Then I can write about bunnies every week. ;)

~G

claymore
12-05-2008, 07:16 PM
If anyone is interested in writing articles for us, please PM me and we'll be glad to get you involved. We have alot of ideas for the upcoming playoffs and off-season

Ive got lots of Ideas. Let me know. :drinking:

yardog
12-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Ive got lots of Ideas. Let me know. :drinking:

:tsk:

Dreadnought
12-05-2008, 11:47 PM

Quoted For Emphasis

Yard, have you thought about doing an article? I guarantee it would be short, direct, and to the point.

Broncos Mtnman
12-06-2008, 12:42 AM
I guess this thread was a good idea. I had no idea we were looking for someone.

That said, the past practice has been for new writers to be considered by all existing writers and that each writer had an area of "expertise."

Is that changing now?

BeefStew25
12-06-2008, 12:44 AM
So Chaz is Forum Leader? Like Penthouse Forum?

MOtorboat
12-06-2008, 12:48 AM

That said, the past practice has been for new writers to be considered by all existing writers and that each writer had an area of "expertise."

Is that changing now?

You should try paying attention to posts/threads other than your own...it might help you in the future.

BeefStew25
12-06-2008, 12:51 AM
Oh no...drunk midget time.

Rex
12-06-2008, 12:51 AM
You should try paying attention to posts/threads other than your own...it might help you in the future.

Go to bed you drunk Midget.:mad:

Broncos Mtnman
12-06-2008, 12:59 AM

Whatever.... :coffee:

Zweems56
12-06-2008, 01:00 AM
Wher'es teh drunken midget at? I want to pick on him in the lounge

topscribe
12-06-2008, 01:32 AM

Mtnman's question was a legitimate one, Mo, and unworthy of your caustic response.

Let's try to keep our exchanges on a more pleasant level. It's not hard to do.

In fact, I would like to know the answer to Mtnman's question, myself.

-----

BeefStew25
12-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Mtnman's question was a legitimate one, Mo, and unworthy of your caustic response.

Let's try to keep our exchanges on a more pleasant level. It's not hard to do.

-----

Top, we are working with Mo to get some counseling.

yardog
12-06-2008, 08:41 AM

Quoted For Emphasis

Yard, have you thought about doing an article? I guarantee it would be short, direct, and to the point.

Not a good idea Dread it's better to let people think I'm a simple dumb ass redneck than to open my mouth and prove them right.

Dreadnought
12-06-2008, 09:02 AM
Not a good idea Dread it's better to let people think I'm a simple dumb ass redneck than to open my mouth and prove them right.

Redneck? I'll buy that. Dumb? Not hardly

slim
12-06-2008, 11:00 AM
You guys put Coach in charge? Well, I guess we can expect 25 articles detailing why sandy eggo is the most underrated team in football.

J/K...

Congrats Coach. If you need any ideas, I think clay has a few.

frenchfan
12-08-2008, 07:29 AM
Congrats Coach...

If I can write articles in french, then I could be interested to become a BF's writer... :D

More seriously, I agree there are a lot of very good writers and articles... I always take a look here to read the good stuff... :salute:

:beer:

CoachChaz
12-08-2008, 09:16 AM

Is that changing now?

The idea I have is to keep some of the things the way they are. First, I need to get a list of who currently has a specific role. Pre-game report, post-game report, etc. Then I can get an idea of what the other writers and poptential new writers are able to do so that I can get an idea of who would be best to write what. I'll be PM'ing current writers soon to try to get a better grasp on things.