PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Broncos v Raiders Wk 1 Preview Video

EmDiggy
09-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Broncos v Raiders Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3WgrWjpGDU)

Good Evening Broncos Fans! Welcome to a new season! Good Luck this Week!

Em

Dzone
09-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Thanks. This is really excellent. That Oakland Offense looks explosive, like they can score fast. This is a tough test for this new D

EmDiggy
09-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Thanks. This is really excellent. That Oakland Offense looks explosive, like they can score fast. This is a tough test for this new D

Thanks Dzone! But, I wouldn't count out the Broncos just yet... Its the passing game that can get them and keep the lead for them.. If the Raiders fall behind.. start looking to next week because they aren't consistent enough throwing the ball

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Good stuff Emory-

It's hard to argue with your assessment. In the end I think the Broncos will win. Last year the Broncos were gashed by the Raiders in the running game, but a lot of that was on the edge. We all know the Raiders have speed to burn, and last year the Broncos had virtually none in their front seven.

This year they have Miller and DJ (who was inside last year) on the outside and I think it's going to make a big difference this year. Of course that does not discount what you said because it was very valid. The X factor for me is if Bunckley is healthy.

I'm a big fan of your stuff Emory, so I'd like to offer two suggestions: Use a dry erase board by your camera so you don't have to keep looking down at your notes. Secondly, the screen cut off the top two thirds of the word Raiders on your LCD monitor....don't know what you can do about that.

Also, maybe you'd have more time to give in depth analysis if you stopped breaking down crappy teams like the Raiders. :laugh:

EmDiggy
09-07-2011, 08:07 AM
Good stuff Emory-

It's hard to argue with your assessment. In the end I think the Broncos will win. Last year the Broncos were gashed by the Raiders in the running game, but a lot of that was on the edge. We all know the Raiders have speed to burn, and last year the Broncos had virtually none in their front seven.

This year they have Miller and DJ (who was inside last year) on the outside and I think it's going to make a big difference this year. Of course that does not discount what you said because it was very valid. The X factor for me is if Bunckley is healthy.

I'm a big fan of your stuff Emory, so I'd like to offer two suggestions: Use a dry erase board by your camera so you don't have to keep looking down at your notes. Secondly, the screen cut off the top two thirds of the word Raiders on your LCD monitor....don't know what you can do about that.

Also, maybe you'd have more time to give in depth analysis if you stopped breaking down crappy teams like the Raiders. :laugh:

LOL! Thanks A4W!! And I really appreciate the feedback! That's the only way I can continue to improve the videos!:salute:

TXBRONC
09-07-2011, 10:01 AM
I think you hit the nail on the head. I understanding why you gave the edge in the kicking game to the Raiders but I would Prater and Colquitt up against Janakowski and Lechler. Prater has arguably as good of a leg as Janakowski and Colquitt has been very good throughout camp and the preseason. Plus the game is in Denver. Now if there should any returns I would say the Raiders have the edge with Ford in kick returns.

OaklandRaider
09-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Good video, dude. I liked it a lot, especially your prediction of a Raiders win. :D

But I did have a problem with some of your positional comparisons. First off, you said the Runningbacks were a push. I disagree. Darren McFadden was one of the best backs in the league last year, and he should only improve this year. Michael Bush is also a very good player for us. He would be a starter for a lot of teams in this league, but because we have McFadden he is our backup. But I honestly believe that Bush is a better runningback then Knowshon Moreno or Willis McGahee. We also have a rookie by the name of Taiwan Jones, who has been lighting it up in the preseason/training camp.

Secondly, you said it was a push between both teams Defensive lines. I strongly disagree there as well, lol. The Raiders will be returning all four starters on the defensive line, which was arguably the best dline in all of football last year. Last year the Raiders had the second most sacks in the NFL, despite being having the least amount of passes attempted against them. That is a crazy stat. Frankly, I don't even think it's close between our two defensive lines. The Broncos will most likely be starting Kevin Vickerson, Robert Ayers, and Broderick Bunkley. None of the players would be starters for the Raiders.

Just had to voice my disagreements really fast, lol. Great video though dude!:D:D