PDA

View Full Version : Team Store @ Invesco Open during the week?

skins_fan82
09-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Is the Broncos team store at Invesco open during the week? Like, can my wife and I walk into the place tomorrow and grab some Broncos gear? It is "outside" the stadium and accessible? And do they have "big and tall" sizes? I'm 6'2, 230. a regular XXL makes me look like a fat guy in a little shirt.

I'm going to my first ever Broncos game on Monday night against the Raiders, and I'm realizing I'll be cutting it too close to order any orange gear online. I went to Sports Authority today and their selection was god awful.

If the stadium store isn't open, where are some broncos stores around town?

Thanks in advance for any help. Go Broncos! :elefant:

sneakers
09-05-2011, 11:04 PM
I would imagine normal business hours? I have only been there once.

Nomad
09-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Have fun at the game, bro! You know you and your wife could just use orange and blue body paint and wear boxers to the game:D! If not, here ya go........ http://www.denverbroncos.com/footer/team-stores.html

skins_fan82
09-05-2011, 11:16 PM
Thanks Sneakers and Nomad. I hope to have a blast. :)

Davii
09-05-2011, 11:32 PM
They are open during the week. I don't know the hours of the top of my head, but i've been in there a few times in the middle of the week. They also offer a stadium tour, if you've got the time I highly recommend it.

Magnificent Seven
09-06-2011, 12:36 AM
There are some sport shops on 16th Street in downtown.

Magnificent Seven
09-06-2011, 12:38 AM
Yes, you can go to the Broncos store at the Sports Authority Stadium in during week. If you go there on Monday, I would suggest for you to go there earlier before game kicks off.

BigDaddyBronco
09-06-2011, 07:19 AM
Yes you can go there during the week. It's at the stadium, but has doors to the outside that are open to the public. Yes, you should be able to find a jersey to fit you there. They definately have up to 5XL on line, but they should have some big stuff at the store, you might call before you go to make sure though.

MasterShake
09-06-2011, 07:26 AM
I was just there a few weeks ago. They are open Monday through Saturday from 10-6 (and on gamedays of course) and like BDB said you can get there from the outside of the stadium no problem.

BigSarge87
09-06-2011, 07:27 AM
I bought most of my swag at the place across the street from the stadium. They seemed to have the same stuff at way better prices. That was a couple years ago though. I don't even remember the name.

Wait, XXL is too little for 230? Did you mean 320? Its okay. I understand. lol.

missingnumber7
09-06-2011, 09:34 AM
I bought most of my swag at the place across the street from the stadium. They seemed to have the same stuff at way better prices. That was a couple years ago though. I don't even remember the name.

Wait, XXL is too little for 230? Did you mean 320? Its okay. I understand. lol.

I was going to say. I got an XL Mays jersey and its a little snug but I don't swim in it and I'm 6'2" 240....Ding.

BigSarge87
09-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Maybe he meant 2'6" 230. IDK. I really don't care I was just playin. Good on him getting some new broncos threads. I'm jealous.