View Full Version : Are we doing the weekly picks again this year

FanInAZ
09-05-2011, 12:04 AM
If so, management needs to get it set up ASAP

Signed,

Someone who has had a weekly 1st place finish the past%

Tned
09-05-2011, 12:15 AM
I'm still trying to decide. I can't run it this year, as with work and other issues, I did a crap job of running it the last two years. In fact, when the subject just came up recently, I realized that I hadn't finished sending out all the prizes (which I am going to rectify in the next couple days).

Twice when others have volunteered, they found it overwhelming and couldn't finish the year.

So, unless someone that has run it in the past for an entire year wants to do it, or we go the route of using Yahoo.com, Sportsline.com, etc., the answer is no, we won't be having one.

Canmore
09-05-2011, 12:20 AM
I'm still trying to decide. I can't run it this year, as with work and other issues, I did a crap job of running it the last two years. In fact, when the subject just came up recently, I realized that I hadn't finished sending out all the prizes (which I am going to rectify in the next couple days).

Twice when others have volunteered, they found it overwhelming and couldn't finish the year.

So, unless someone that has run it in the past for an entire year wants to do it, or we go the route of using Yahoo.com, Sportsline.com, etc., the answer is no, we won't be having one.

I've been in leagues run with Yahoo sports and was really pleased. It's easy to use and works well. You can't pick the score for the Denver game but that is a small drawback. The pick'em league is one of my favorite yearly activities. It wouldn't be the same without it.

FanInAZ
09-05-2011, 12:36 AM
I've been in leagues run with Yahoo sports and was really pleased. It's easy to use and works well. You can't pick the score for the Denver game but that is a small drawback. The pick'em league is one of my favorite yearly activities. It wouldn't be the same without it.

So should we just go ahead and set it up through this route?

Canmore
09-05-2011, 12:38 AM
So should we just go ahead and set it up through this route?

I'm willing to do it.

FanInAZ
09-05-2011, 12:42 AM
I'm willing to do it.

Then do it!

Canmore
09-05-2011, 12:45 AM
Then do it!

Lol, I'll give Tned a little time to chime in. It's his board. But I've already checked on setting it up and I've got the page open.

Tned
09-05-2011, 12:48 AM
Lol, I'll give Tned a little time to chime in. It's his board. But I've already checked on setting it up and I've got the page open.

It's a community, I just feed the team of hamsters running on the wheels that power the little microchips...

Canmore
09-05-2011, 12:51 AM
It's a community, I just feed the team of hamsters running on the wheels that power the little microchips...

I'll set it up tonight.

FanInAZ
09-05-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm willing to do it.

Then do it!

I'l setit up tonight.

:D The end results of following simple logic. If you’re able to do; THEN JUST DO IT! :D Now if we could only take over the world; we could solve every problem that mankind is struggling with by the end of the year :D

Canmore
09-05-2011, 02:06 AM
:D The end results of following simple logic. If you’re able to do; THEN JUST DO IT! :D Now if we could only take over the world; we could solve every problem that mankind is struggling with by the end of the year :D

It's done.

Go to

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280906

to sign up.