PDA

View Full Version : 18-1

Thnikkaman
12-03-2008, 10:28 PM
As much as I can't stand the Patriots, Patriot fans can be just as bad. Here is someone who dug up a PM from me that I can't remember when I sent it, and my reply.

18-1

Your team will never experience the Success that the New England Patriots have. But hey, thanks for the sentiment.

Wow. I can't remember when I sent that original message. But hey, I've been enjoying the Bronco's success since the Patsies got blown out by the Bears in the Super Bowl.

I can't remember when there has been a stretch of more than a season where the Broncos weren't above .500.

I hope to never experience a season in which the Broncos seem to be unbeatable until the game that counts.

GEM
12-04-2008, 01:54 PM
As much as I can't stand the Patriots, Patriot fans can be just as bad. Here is someone who dug up a PM from me that I can't remember when I sent it, and my reply.

Wow. I can't remember when I sent that original message. But hey, I've been enjoying the Bronco's success since the Patsies got blown out by the Bears in the Super Bowl.

I can't remember when there has been a stretch of more than a season where the Broncos weren't above .500.

I hope to never experience a season in which the Broncos seem to be unbeatable until the game that counts.

The dubious PatsR. :laugh: Him and WorstTrollEver were worth some good laughs over at Mania. They got into a big tassle with the admin. Wrote blogs about him....that was some funny shiz. They got perma banned about a hundred times....kind of like Jwalk but I think Jwalk may be up on them. :noidea: Good stuff.

WTE
12-04-2008, 02:47 PM
The dubious PatsR. :laugh: Him and WorstTrollEver were worth some good laughs over at Mania. They got into a big tassle with the admin. Wrote blogs about him....that was some funny shiz. They got perma banned about a hundred times....kind of like Jwalk but I think Jwalk may be up on them. :noidea: Good stuff.

GEM,

You really enjoyed talking dirty to PatsR and myself in the comments section of our blogs.

Also, I still laugh that you inavertantly gave me the URL to your Facebook account. That's when I obtained an exclusive photograph of your breasts.

http://worsttrollever.blogspot.com/

Medford Bronco
12-04-2008, 02:55 PM

Those two guys are/were great:salute: I wish PatsR would post here.

WTE is a valued member here :beer:

GEM
12-04-2008, 03:01 PM
GEM,

You really enjoyed talking dirty to PatsR and myself in the comments section of our blogs.

Also, I still laugh that you inavertantly gave me the URL to your Facebook account. That's when I obtained an exclusive photograph of your breasts.

http://worsttrollever.blogspot.com/

I had honestly forgotten just how friggen funny that all was!!! :lol: I didn't give PatsR that pic...I had it in my photobucket and had the stupid account set on public rather than private. You probably enjoyed yourself for hours in there. :laugh:

MileHighWrath
12-04-2008, 04:07 PM
GEM,

Wow what a truly classless POS.

GEM
12-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Wow what a truly classless POS.

It was a bikini pic. He originally posted someone else's boobs and said they were mine. He had a lot of time on his hands. ;)

WTE
12-04-2008, 04:41 PM
wow what a truly classless pos.

gfy