PDA

View Full Version : Who's playing tonight?

dunk7
09-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Anyone hear what the QB rotation will be tonight? Will it be 50/50 between Quinn and Tebow. Are the starters supposed to play? Thanks in advance.

Tned
09-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Anyone hear what the QB rotation will be tonight? Will it be 50/50 between Quinn and Tebow. Are the starters supposed to play? Thanks in advance.

Pretty sure Fox has refused to announce anything. It's been speculated that Quinn might just get a series or two, and then Tebow will play the lion's share, with Weber finishing up. However, that seems to be pure speculation.

Davii
09-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Pretty sure Fox has refused to announce anything. It's been speculated that Quinn might just get a series or two, and then Tebow will play the lion's share, with Weber finishing up. However, that seems to be pure speculation.

What he said.

Fox, while not an ass about it like McD, doesn't really put it all out there. No reason to, we shall see what we see when we see it.

I don't expect the starters to play much, possibly not at all. I expect Quinn to start out, Tebow to get the 2nd and 3rd quarter, and Webber to finish it up.

We shall see.

underrated29
09-01-2011, 03:23 PM
If the starters play I will be rather upset. I wouldnt mind getting in a series or two for our Rookies who are starters...Just for familiarization...Von to drop in coverage, franklin to pass pro.

But really I think it might be like quinn a quarter or two, tebow a quarter or two and if the FO wants to sneak weber on to the ps none, if not then i bet he sees the 4th quarter.

Tned
09-01-2011, 03:29 PM
I asked Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post your question and this was here response:

RT @PostBroncos: @BroncosForums My GUESS is Quinn, Tebow, Weber. I would be surprised if starters go at all.

Rex
09-01-2011, 03:30 PM
I asked Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post your question and this was here response:

Tned...do you think Lindsay is hot?

BroncoNut
09-01-2011, 03:42 PM

who in the f is Weber?

LawDog
09-01-2011, 03:45 PM
who in the f is Weber?

some would say he is our third string QB...

BroncoNut
09-01-2011, 03:49 PM
some would say he is our third string QB...

I thought that the Irish lad was? I thought no more that 3 on a team. but that is after the cuts I suppose huh?

Tned
09-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Tned...do you think Lindsay is hot?

Having met her in person, yes, she is attractive and very nice. More important, she is a great resource for Broncos fans.

BroncoNut
09-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Having met her in person, yes, she is attractive and very nice. More important, she is a great resource for Broncos fans.

c'mon, she's more than likely not lurking and she sure as hell isn't going to remember meeting your sorry hillbilly ass. what's the lowdown on the T and A of Ms. Jones?

slim
09-01-2011, 04:08 PM

When did you meat young Lindsay?

HORSEPOWER 56
09-01-2011, 04:56 PM

Pics or it didn't happen...

:D ;)

Tned
09-01-2011, 05:01 PM
When did you meat young Lindsay?

When I was in London for the game last year. She was talking to some fans that traveled to the game.

Dzone
09-01-2011, 05:43 PM
In the reg season ,Will Most teams suit up 2 qbs, or 3? Will Denver suit up all 3? If not, who sits?

Tned
09-01-2011, 05:51 PM
In the reg season ,Will Most teams suit up 2 qbs, or 3? Will Denver suit up all 3? If not, who sits?

I believe that most teams will probably dress 3 QBs, but we will have to see with the new rules in place.

Jsteve01
09-01-2011, 06:30 PM
I believe that most teams will probably dress 3 QBs, but we will have to see with the new rules in place.

Fox has said with the new rules it would be silly to show your hand on the qb front prior to games. I think there will be a lot of deception when it comes to that. It will be interesting to see how they use Tebow in sub packages.

Canmore
09-01-2011, 06:40 PM

They get to suit three quarterbacks this season. New rule change under the new CBA. There is no "emergency quarterback" that can't play until the fourth quarter.

Jsteve01
09-01-2011, 06:44 PM
They get to suit three quarterbacks this season. New rule change under the new CBA. There is no "emergency quarterback" that can't play until the fourth quarter.

you can but are they allowing an extra "active" spot for gamedays? if not I doubt we suit 3

Tned
09-01-2011, 06:48 PM

Some teams may opt to dress two QBs and use the extra roster spot for another player.