PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's AFC West Preview Video

EmDiggy
09-01-2011, 09:06 AM
2011 AFC West Preview Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yji8dc838s)

Good Morning Broncos Fans! Here's my AFC West Preview Video...due to the lockout, instead of doing individual team videos like I've done in the past.. I've just done Conference previews to get them out before the season!

GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON!!

Em

BroncoNut
09-01-2011, 09:20 AM
Em Diggy. nice analysis, thanks. Sounds like you have Denver finishing last, but that's a fair evaluation.

Nomad
09-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Em Diggy. nice analysis, thanks. Sounds like you have Denver finishing last, but that's a fair evaluation.

Diggy does a good job plus he was a Ragin Cajun. I have yet to see an analysis of the division that doesn't have the BRONCOS last.

Peter King has the Chargers/Falcons going to the SB.

EmDiggy
09-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Thanks Gang! I appreciate that feedback! I don't think you guys are as bad off as most make you guys out to be.. The only thing I would do differently would start Tebow.. Brings a different dynamic to the offense..just my opinion

TXBRONC
09-01-2011, 10:53 AM
I agree with Nut it's a fair evaluation. I don't think the Raiders will finish at the top of the division. I agree that the Chargers biggest problem over the past 3 or 4 years has been consistency but I think they are better overall team than the Raiders. I hate to says this but the biggest difference between Chargers and the rest of the division is Rivers. In a quarterback driven League it's best to have franchise quarterback and imo Campbell, Cassel and Orton are not.

TXBRONC
09-01-2011, 10:56 AM

Diggy does a good job plus he was a Ragin Cajun. I have yet to see an analysis of the division that doesn't have the BRONCOS last.

Peter King has the Chargers/Falcons going to the SB.

Em Diggy has us finishing 3rd and the Chiefs 4th.

EmDiggy
09-01-2011, 11:15 AM
I agree with Nut it's a fair evaluation. I don't think the Raiders will finish at the top of the division. I agree that the Chargers biggest problem over the past 3 or 4 years has been consistency but I think they are better overall team than the Raiders. I hate to says this but the biggest difference between Chargers and the rest of the division is Rivers. In a quarterback driven League it's best to have franchise quarterback and imo Campbell, Cassel and Orton are not.

BINGO! Its all about the QB...because each team in this division has the talent at the skill positions

NightTerror218
09-01-2011, 01:35 PM
haha I pissed some dude off in an ESPN thread under the AFC West blog....Raider intelligence....trolling me so bad now

BroncoNut
09-01-2011, 02:05 PM
i should join more MB's I should troll somewhere else