PDA

View Full Version : Cure for Denver's home woes....

Mondofan
12-01-2008, 07:44 PM
I think that we should tell Shanny to treat the Chiefs game like a
road game. Make the players report to a hotel Saturday morning and
act as if they were on the road. Spend the day in a walk thru or
meetings or whatever they do on a road game. Separate them from
family and friends for the entire day before the game and sleep at
the hotel...bus to the game and kick the Chiefs ass....just a thought...Bob

Day1BroncoFan
12-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Since we lost to them at their house it may not work in this case.

gobroncsnv
12-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Was thinkin' the same thing, Mondo... Don't let 'em go home until after the Super Bowl.

BroncoTech
12-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Here's what the fans can do. Make a defensive playbook. Cut it in half. On Sunday throw half a playbook at Slowik's head. Hopefully, after Sunday, he will have a whole playbook.

Italianmobstr7
12-01-2008, 10:02 PM
We're wearing the orange jerseys on Sunday...That will be motivation enough to get a W.

BroncoBJ
12-01-2008, 10:29 PM
The Team already stays at a hotel the night before each home game.
Team unity. :salute:
They dont stay at thier house and show up to Invesco whenever they feel like it. :lol:

But I hope we can play like we have on the road at least. :salute:

BroncoBJ
12-01-2008, 10:29 PM
The Team already stays at a hotel the night before each home game.
Team unity. :salute:
They dont stay at thier house and show up to Invesco whenever they feel like it. :lol:

But I hope we can play like we have on the road at least. :salute:

sneakers
12-02-2008, 12:34 AM
How 'bout just scoring more points than the Chefs?

Italianmobstr7
12-02-2008, 12:38 AM
How 'bout just scoring more points than the Chefs?

By wearing the ORANGE jerseys this week, it will power us to victory and revenge over the lowly Chiefs. The power is in the jersey. In all seriousness though, I hope that Denver shows up to play at HOME like they have on the road the past 3 times they've been there. No relaxing because we're playing at home against a "bad" team. They're a division rival and shouldn't be taken any lighter than the Jets were. The Broncos need this win. 2 wins and we're in. Or 1 win and 1 Chargers loss and we're in. I hope scenario 2 happens THIS weekend.

Superchop 7
12-02-2008, 01:15 AM
We build an open stadium in the rainiest part of Washington State.

Cutler will shred em.

pnbronco
12-02-2008, 01:22 AM
JC4 is right they stay in hotel the night before with a curfew. They just drive themselves in. Also I was thinking the 1st bad loss we had was in KC, there 1st win in a year. So just take the game serious, don't worry what the SD is doing and play like they can. We may need to pool our funds together and get a witch doctor to cleanse the bad injury spirits away though.

sacmar
12-02-2008, 11:43 AM
Tell them if we don't win our next home game then this year each one of their kids have to say thier dad plays for the raiders on career day............no one would let that happen to thier kids.

broncofaninfla
12-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Are we wearing Orange Jerseys this week?

BroncoWave
12-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Are we wearing Orange Jerseys this week?

Yes.

NightTrainLayne
12-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Yes.

Interesting. . .

If we play well in them again, I might have to get one.

CrazyHorse
12-02-2008, 12:47 PM
The team that won the Superbowl last year was a good road team!

Day1BroncoFan
12-02-2008, 01:34 PM
I think one cure for our home woes would be to beat the crap out of the chefs Sunday.

Medford Bronco
12-02-2008, 01:56 PM
I think that we should tell Shanny to treat the Chiefs game like a
road game. Make the players report to a hotel Saturday morning and
act as if they were on the road. Spend the day in a walk thru or
meetings or whatever they do on a road game. Separate them from
family and friends for the entire day before the game and sleep at
the hotel...bus to the game and kick the Chiefs ass....just a thought...Bob

Have them wear the road white uniforms I say :salute:

Lonestar
12-02-2008, 04:28 PM
tear down invesco and rebuild Mile high..

get rid of the whine and cheese crowd that is just there for a social event.. let real fans come to the game instead..

If you come to a game in anything besides to blue collar and are setting any place other than the closed in club house seats you fined and thrown out and your seat be given to a bunch of real fans on a waiting list for tickets..

fcspikeit
12-02-2008, 05:02 PM
They kicked our asses last time!

That alone should be enough motivation for them go slap a 50 burger on the Chiefs.

I think they will show every one why the first meeting was a joke.. One thing is for sure, they better not over look the Chiefs again! They better go out there with the peddle smashed into the floor and not look back until the clocks strikes 00:00.

We need this game for more reasons then just getting the win, this can be a statement game for us, everyone knows we can win the tough road games. We need to show the world we can win one we should at home...

Day1BroncoFan
12-02-2008, 05:35 PM
We need to serve up some crow to the chefs.

BroncoBJ
12-02-2008, 06:39 PM
JC4 is right they stay in hotel the night before with a curfew. They just drive themselves in. Also I was thinking the 1st bad loss we had was in KC, there 1st win in a year. So just take the game serious, don't worry what the SD is doing and play like they can. We may need to pool our funds together and get a witch doctor to cleanse the bad injury spirits away though.

Yea, Usually each morning before the game I tend to go to thier hotel and watch them head to the game :lol:

Some players drive thier own cars and some take shuttles and what not. Its always cool to see the players off and tell them good luck and what not.
I usually like going there around 9 on Saturday night and seeing all the players get done with thier meetings and walking around. Sometimes they just chill in the lobby and what not. I just like to see them. :salute:

And they stay at the same hotel before each home game which is nice. I'm glad they dont move around on me. :fight:

BroncoJoe
12-02-2008, 06:48 PM
tear down invesco and rebuild Mile high..

get rid of the whine and cheese crowd that is just there for a social event.. let real fans come to the game instead..

If you come to a game in anything besides to blue collar and are setting any place other than the closed in club house seats you fined and thrown out and your seat be given to a bunch of real fans on a waiting list for tickets..

When was the last time you were at a game?

That is a myth. Is it the old mile high? Clearly not, but to say it's not loud, or people don't get into the game is a complete and total farce.

Day1BroncoFan
12-02-2008, 06:50 PM

That is a myth. Is it the old mile high? Clearly not, but to say it's not loud, or people don't get into the game is a complete and total farce.

I find that farcinating. :D

nj10
12-02-2008, 06:55 PM
How about they just wear the road unis instead...

Lonestar
12-02-2008, 07:23 PM

It has been a loooong time.. back then at no time I can remember did the stadium empty out until AFTER that game was over..

Only occasionally did people leave early unless we were up by 20 or more in the last quarter.. just to beat the traffic.. Frankly that was few and far in between..

I do remember once we were down by 3 TDs or so and a few folks left early because it was late cold and snow flurries, they gave up on them low and behold we came back to win the game those folks that had seats around mine were so pissed that they had gotten to their cars and were out the gate were listening to the game and knew they blew it..

Never after that did folks leave early..