PDA

View Full Version : It's time to unify

Tned
08-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Geez, I wish people would get together on one FFL platform. I think I'm in five or six (not sure) leagues this year, and they are spread among:

ESPN
Yahoo
NFL.com
Fleaflicker

There might be another, as I'm trying to actually figure out all the leagues I'm in and which drafts are to come.

Arghhh, it was bad enough before when I had three in fleaflicker and two in Yahoo.

Softskull
08-29-2011, 08:43 PM
Geez, I wish people would get together on one FFL platform. I think I'm in five or six (not sure) leagues this year, and they are spread among:

ESPN
Yahoo
NFL.com
Fleaflicker

There might be another, as I'm trying to actually figure out all the leagues I'm in and which drafts are to come.

Arghhh, it was bad enough before when I had three in fleaflicker and two in Yahoo.

I'll follow you anywhere Tned. As long as it's Fleaflicker.

Tned
08-29-2011, 08:45 PM
I'll follow you anywhere Tned. As long as it's Fleaflicker.

I probably like Fleaflicker the best, but just hate having to login in to four different ones -- sucks.

Northman
08-29-2011, 08:48 PM
Lol, i just have the one. Thats enough for me.

Tned
08-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Fortunately, the money league with the same guys I do fantasy baseball with always has their draft on the opening Thursday of the season, and I always have a work event that week, so can't get in it. If I did, then it would be five different platforms, because they use Sportsline, like we do for our baseball.

chazoe60
08-29-2011, 10:08 PM
I agree tned. I'm in 5 leagues, 2 ESPN, 1 fleaflicker, 1 yahoo, and 1 mystery.

Ravage!!!
08-29-2011, 10:10 PM
I don't know why people keep using fleaflicker. Its the most difficult to manipulate than any of the systems out there, and they are all free. Not to mention, you can find the phone apps, and ipad apps, for the three Big ones.... which is a HUGE benefit nowdays.

MOtorboat
08-29-2011, 10:15 PM
I like ESPN's interface the best, but that is probably because I've used it the most. I have ESPN, NFL.com and Fleaflicker this year, with one pending that I think is Fleaflicker. I'm not a big Fleaflicker fan, though.

Tned
08-29-2011, 10:39 PM
I like ESPN's interface the best, but that is probably because I've used it the most. I have ESPN, NFL.com and Fleaflicker this year, with one pending that I think is Fleaflicker. I'm not a big Fleaflicker fan, though.

I used ESPN and NFL for the first time this year. ESPN was pretty good once I found the super obvious Draft button that alluded me for about 45 seconds.

Ravage!!!
08-29-2011, 10:48 PM
I feel Yahooo is the easiest to manuever around in. The drag and drop system is pretty easy for roster changes. But its not much different than ESPN.

MOtorboat
08-29-2011, 10:59 PM
I think ESPN offers the quickest way to gather stats, or matchups, which is why I like it the most. I know a lot of people don't like Matthew Berry, but I do, and so that's probably another reason why I've used ESPN so much, because I listen to their podcast every day. I thought stat gathering on Yahoo and Fleaflicker has been kind of clunky to be honest, especially in baseball on Yahoo. I had a tough time this summer with the Yahoo baseball because of the O-Rank, or Q-Rank, or whatever it was called, because the ranking was so ridicously wrong, but that's the number they sorted every free agent by, and it was like WTF?

Ravage!!!
08-29-2011, 11:10 PM
awww....I don't use their stat gathering. I have other sources for that.

Jaws
08-30-2011, 03:17 AM
For the first time since I started playing around six years ago, I'm not on Yahoo.
But I am in all the others!
2 fleaflicker.
1 Espn - for the first time in several years.
1 Nfl.com - for the first time ever.

dogfish
08-30-2011, 03:55 AM
fleaflicker rocks, and yahoo is a solid site. . . i'll never play on NFL.com again, and wouldn't play on BSPN if smiley's keeper league wasn't there. . . .