PDA

View Full Version : Ok, now the bad news...

Greatspirits
11-30-2008, 10:18 PM
We have to come home and play! I know this subject will be beat to death this week if it hasn't already, but this is the exact same scenario we had last week. Coming home and playing an inferior opponent. I'm already worried about the Bronx laying an egg against the lowly Queefs!! This will be their statement game. Win and some good things could be ahead, lose, and we're just another inconsistent also-ran.

KCL
11-30-2008, 10:21 PM
No way the Chiefs win next week...it'll be an easy V for Denver.We could barely get past the Raiders today.

Nomad
11-30-2008, 10:23 PM
No way the Chiefs win next week...it'll be an easy V for Denver.We could barely get past the Raiders today.

Hushh! You quit with that reverse psychology talk. It worked for you the last time!:D

Greatspirits
11-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Barely get past a team that kicked us at home last week? Honestly, the way we play at home anything can happen against any team.

KCL
11-30-2008, 10:33 PM
Hushh! You quit with that reverse psychology talk. It worked for you the last time!:D
:lol:
Did I say that last time...I don't remember that...:confused:

Northman
11-30-2008, 10:34 PM

Actually, i would appreciate it if you told us how much your going to own us next week ok? Thanks... :D

KCL
11-30-2008, 10:35 PM
Actually, i would appreciate it if you told us how much your going to own us next week ok? Thanks... :D

see post #2...;)

Nomad
11-30-2008, 10:39 PM

You did say something along those lines! Like Northman said, have those positive thoughts about your Chiefs.:D

BroncoTech
11-30-2008, 10:40 PM
You'll love Slowik's new scheme next week. Every time you make a gain we fall down hurt like we're made of Jello. Works every time.

KCL
11-30-2008, 10:41 PM
You did say something along those lines! Like Northman said, have those positive thoughts about your Chiefs.:D

I know I did...:lol: But it surprised the hell outta me that we won..Hell I was surprised we won today...:eek: :D

Greatspirits
11-30-2008, 11:05 PM
You'll love Slowik's new scheme next week. Every time you make a gain we fall down hurt like we're made of Jello. Works every time.

I just wish we could bottle up whatever they been using the last 3 road games and bring it home!! They just seem to make way more mistakes when playing at Invesco.

girler
11-30-2008, 11:08 PM
I rode out the bad news last week after the horrid loss, I'm not listening to any bad news this week at all. This week it's all chocolates and roses!!! WOOHOO!!! GO BRONCOS!!! (yes, I live in a world all by myself! :salute:)

sacmar
12-01-2008, 12:46 PM
The broncos can beat the giants one week and loose to the bengals the next...it's just the type of team we have this year, everyone just sit and enjoy the ride win or loose..we have no RB's no "D" and a still young QB and still we're in first place, i guess some people aren't happy unless were first first i guess, who cares how it happened we're on top in our division and that's the first step.

broncophan
12-01-2008, 12:51 PM
I would like to think the broncos have learned their lesson by losing to the chiefs and raiders........but I won't feel good until we win one more AND the chargers lose one more...

hopefully the chargers lose Thurs. night....