PDA

View Full Version : Excellent game analysis of starters against buffalo

Elevation inc
08-27-2011, 10:55 AM
Please read this for probally what is one of the most comprehensive analysis by a poster at the mania....great stuff....

full credit for this goes to Mug at the mania, I just wanted to share his awsomeness.....

The starting Offense review for Buffalo

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=192350

The starting Defense review for Buffalo

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=192164

I personally think these are pretty non bias analysis, and a fairly solid indication of whats going on with our team as we continue to improve each week.

Dzone
08-27-2011, 11:15 AM
Appreciate this. Thanks. Excellent analysis.

Elevation inc
08-27-2011, 11:19 AM
yeah its great reading material and really makes you realize some things....

Nomad
08-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Good find INC! MUG usually does a good job and too bad he's not around here.

I'm sure claymore appreciates knowing MUG's an attorney.:lol:

Elevation inc
08-27-2011, 11:25 AM
as dogfish stated once...most epic meltdown ever....lol

but the guys for real with his analysis most of the time so its good solid reading

Northman
08-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Too long winded for me.

Elevation inc
08-27-2011, 11:36 AM
Too long winded for me.

what do you expect...lol....he broke it down play by play.....if you want go to the 4th or 5th post i think in each thread his analysis of each player is around there

Northman
08-27-2011, 11:39 AM
what do you expect...lol....he broke it down play by play.....if you want go to the 4th or 5th post i think in each thread his analysis of each player is around there

Actually, i just went to his player by player breakdown. That was much better for me.

Elevation inc
08-27-2011, 11:43 AM
Actually, i just went to his player by player breakdown. That was much better for me.

yeah for sure kinda summarizes it all.....clearly seems franklin, walton, larsen struggled...lol

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-27-2011, 11:45 AM

He's got a good sense of humor. If you read the play by play you'll get a few laughs. Last week when he compared Joe Mays to a bull on steroids I was rollin'. :laugh:

jhildebrand
08-27-2011, 12:50 PM
Good stuff. I think he is far too harsh on Walton and not enough on Beadles. Franklin isn't as bad as he is made out to be either.

Orton should mention blocked/tipped passes at LOS and his 1 read and dump.

Tonight will be a REAL test for the O line.

Tned
08-27-2011, 01:21 PM

Wonder if he was billing a client while working on it... ;)

BroncoStud
08-27-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm so ready for the actual season to start. Can't wait.

chazoe60
08-27-2011, 03:31 PM
I clicked on the link and all I saw was a little thing telling me I have been banned and the date the ban will be lifted is NEVER.

BTW Mug is easily one of the smartest people I have ever interacted with online. I wish that dude would leave the dumpster fire and join a palatable MB, like this one.

BroncoStud
08-27-2011, 03:41 PM
I clicked on the link and all I saw was a little thing telling me I have been banned and the date the ban will be lifted is NEVER.

BTW Mug is easily one of the smartest people I have ever interacted with online. I wish that dude would leave the dumpster fire and join a palatable MB, like this one.

I haven't posted over in that s-hole in years, at least 5.

Nomad
08-30-2011, 02:49 PM
Here's MUG's defensive breakdown of the Seahawks game. Too bad the guy can't come back here.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=192538

BigDaddyBronco
08-30-2011, 02:58 PM

He came over hear for a little while until he started calling everyone a racist and threatened people. Dude needs a sense of humor and a chill pill.

silkamilkamonico
08-30-2011, 03:30 PM
Tries way too hard to be unbiased. How about just being honest with those assessments. Was never a fan of MUG and thinks he honestly believes he knows more about the game than a lot of NFL coaches which is absurd.

Nomad
08-30-2011, 03:36 PM
Tries way too hard to be unbiased. How about just being honest with those assessments. Was never a fan of MUG and thinks he honestly believes he knows more about the game than a lot of NFL coaches which is absurd.

:lol:Sounds like the a good number of messageboard posters regardless of which board you visit!

As BDB said, perhaps he needs a chill pill but his breakdowns are really good! Gmoney is another good one!

silkamilkamonico
08-30-2011, 03:39 PM
:lol:Sounds like the a good number of messageboard posters regardless of which board you visit!

As BDB said, perhaps he needs a chill pill but his breakdowns are really good! Gmoney is another good one!

I hope his breakdowns aren't too good, because he doesn't seem to think too highly of Von Miller.

Nomad
08-30-2011, 05:08 PM
I hope his breakdowns aren't too good, because he doesn't seem to think too highly of Von Miller.

It's not that Mug doesn't think highly of Miller rather than he's showing the pros and cons of his game.....he is the #2 pick afterall and deserves to be critiqued. He also recognizes Miller is a rookie and inexperienced in some aspects.

Elevation inc
08-30-2011, 07:15 PM

well they are but the good news is von got better each game and Mug reflected that in the preseason which is what you want to see....especially with a shorter off-season.

von is on track to make a 10-12 sack impact in year 1, thats well worth it but he does have to become a more rounded LB since we have him playing SLB, so crtique is to be expected of the rookie.

Buff
08-30-2011, 08:10 PM
Just logged in at Mania - my last visit was 4-1-09.

Elevation inc
08-30-2011, 08:15 PM
Just logged in at Mania - my last visit was 4-1-09.

watch out for the warzone that is GD.....this GD is so much better

frauschieze
08-31-2011, 08:03 PM
Okay everyone. Now that we've sang kumbaya, let's keep it on topic and of the subject of what may/may not/did/did not happen regarding a previous banning.

Take two. Action.

Elevation inc
08-31-2011, 08:05 PM
Okay everyone. Now that we've sang kumbaya, let's keep it on topic and of the subject of what may/may not/did/did not happen regarding a previous banning.

Take two. Action.

hmm me has no idea what you speak of.....so with regards to the original player breakdown offense should be out soon if anyone wants me to post here let me know......

TXBRONC
08-31-2011, 08:18 PM
I thought MUG's analysis was overly critical.

BroncoJoe
08-31-2011, 08:36 PM
I'll just watch the games myself.

Thanks for the link anyway...

Tned
08-31-2011, 08:38 PM
hmm me has no idea what you speak of.....so with regards to the original player breakdown offense should be out soon if anyone wants me to post here let me know......

I'm not sure what she's talking about either.

That's my story, and I'm sticking with it... ;)

Thanks Frau, sorry for the headache.

Buff
08-31-2011, 10:36 PM
Thanks for nothing.

pnbronco
08-31-2011, 11:00 PM

Take two. Action.

You had singing and didn't let me know.....ah shucks..... we could of had smores too............;)

Anyway Elv....I love reading the players analysis, so if you can let me/us know when there posted I would really appreciate it.

It's kind of funny that I joined the Mane in 2004 and have all of 136 posts.....:shocked:

Canmore
09-01-2011, 12:05 AM
You had singing and didn't let me know.....ah shucks..... we could of had smores too............;)

Anyway Elv....I love reading the players analysis, so if you can let me/us know when there posted I would really appreciate it.

It's kind of funny that I joined the Mane in 2004 and have all of 136 posts.....:shocked:

Way got you beat pn. I joined the Mane in 2004 also and have 17 posts. :laugh: