PDA

View Full Version : Broncos vs Jets: Get on Record!

MasterShake
11-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Simple enough. Get on record in the poll before kickoff and you can have a big "I told ya' so" under your belt. I say we win.

Hobe
11-30-2008, 02:24 PM
I predict that Broncos fans will drink a lot during this game! :shots: :salute:

topscribe
11-30-2008, 02:25 PM
So I say they're probably going to lose, then I vote win.

Call it multiple personality disorder. Got into a big fight over it.

Slapped myself silly . . .

-----

MasterShake
11-30-2008, 02:25 PM
I predict that Broncos fans will drink a lot during this game! :shots: :salute:

Thats not a hard question to answer, thats a given!:salute:

MasterShake
11-30-2008, 02:27 PM

-----

I'm kind of with you Top. All week I've been thinking they will lose, but I think our team has a lot of character and will respond big after being embarrassed at home. We came back and beat Tampa after the Chiefs game, I think we come back again this week.

MasterShake
11-30-2008, 02:31 PM
As of 12:30 MST

Win
Cicero, Denver Native (Carol), girler, MasterShake, topscribe
5 83.33%
Lose
MissouriBronc
1 16.67%

EDIT: If someone could copy and paste the results at kickoff, that would be cool. I wont be near a computer then.

Nomad
11-30-2008, 02:37 PM

-----

Sorta like Jim Carrey in that movie 'Liar, Liar'. You kicked your own rearend!:lol:

MOtorboat
11-30-2008, 02:38 PM
Don't worry about me. I'm not a very good fan.

Nomad
11-30-2008, 02:42 PM

I guess you'll have company! I hope they win, but I think they'll lose! I'm going off how the BRONCOS are playing and Jets are playing, not some superstition(sp) if I pick the BRONCOS to lose it makes me a bad fan!

fcspikeit
11-30-2008, 03:08 PM
In the pick'em it went 31 - 23 57% for the Jets..

broncophan
11-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Sadly.....I think the broncos lose............Leon Washington....all day long...

topscribe
11-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Sadly.....I think the broncos lose............Leon Washington....all day long...

Well, that may be. However, remember that last week the Broncos allowed
only 2.9 YPC in the first half and 3.4 YPC in the second half, until their
defense finally wore down. So if the Broncos can hang onto the ball for a
while this week, we might see a pretty good run defense.

-----

NameUsedBefore
11-30-2008, 03:12 PM
I'm on record.

Wakka wakka wakka.

Italianmobstr7
11-30-2008, 03:13 PM

Just because you don't think we're going to win doesn't make you a bad fan. I know that you're being sarcastic, but still. We all have our own opinions. Some are pessimistic, some are homer based, some are in between. Either way we're all fans of the team we love.

I personally think we're going to come out and show everyone that we're not as bad as we played last week. But that's just because that's what we've done after every really bad loss we've had all season. The Jets are a very good football team so it won't be easy, but I have confidence in our team, whether some believe it is warranted or not.

Nomad
11-30-2008, 07:35 PM
Glad to say I was wrong!!!! Good game BRONCOS!

MOtorboat
11-30-2008, 07:38 PM
I don't know what to say.

I told you guys we were gonna win, but NOOOO, no one listened to me...lol

Great call, fellas, GREAT FREAKIN! CALL!

broncophan
11-30-2008, 07:42 PM

I'm sorry for not having confidence in my team......

I can't figure out how we can win at Atl.....come home and lose to Oakland.....and then go on the road and beat the jets........:confused:...doesn't make sense ....:confused:

Italianmobstr7
11-30-2008, 07:44 PM

I can't figure out how we can win at Atl.....come home and lose to Oakland.....and then go on the road and beat the jets........:confused:...doesn't make sense ....:confused:

Rivalry games, and ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. Things happen. We're better than we played last week against the Raiders. It was just a bad game, just like the Chiefs. We're inconsistent, but we're good more than we're bad apparently. 7-5 and 1 win away from the AFC West Division crown!

Nomad
11-30-2008, 07:45 PM

I don't know! I can except losing to oakland but it's not forgivable the way we lost to oakland last week. Tonight was a great game, but I have high expectations for the BRONCOS next week at home against the Chiefs!

slim
11-30-2008, 07:46 PM
I don't know what to say.

I told you guys we were gonna win, but NOOOO, no one listened to me...lol

Great call, fellas, GREAT FREAKIN! CALL!

Yeah, you are psychic :rolleyes:

Dean
11-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Well, that may be. However, remember that last week the Broncos allowed
only 2.9 YPC in the first half and 3.4 YPC in the second half, until their
defense finally wore down. So if the Broncos can hang onto the ball for a
while this week, we might see a pretty good run defense.

-----

The defense certainly stepped up today. :defense: They gave up 250 yards through the air and about 150 on the ground. They stopped third down and fourth down plays all game long. :salute:

Winning definitely doesn't suck.

girler
11-30-2008, 08:00 PM
Just because you don't think we're going to win doesn't make you a bad fan. I know that you're being sarcastic, but still. We all have our own opinions. Some are pessimistic, some are homer based, some are in between. Either way we're all fans of the team we love.

I personally think we're going to come out and show everyone that we're not as bad as we played last week. But that's just because that's what we've done after every really bad loss we've had all season. The Jets are a very good football team so it won't be easy, but I have confidence in our team, whether some believe it is warranted or not.

Actually, I think he's a bad fan. :tsk:

MasterShake
11-30-2008, 08:04 PM
Told ya' so....:coffee:
:D