PDA

View Full Version : Pay back a factor?

Dean
11-30-2008, 10:53 AM
I am thinking that today DeWayne Robertson if given some freedom on D might have a great game. He was a first round number 4 pick for the Jets and was turned into a nose tackle. At his weight that is an unlikely assignment. Though he made every effort his production was limited and then he was traded. I would think that he would have an added stimulus to do well against his former team. :defense:

I'm thinking that today we quite likely will see his best game. It should give us a better idea of what we can expect from him in the future. Is he a solid starter or should we look for help at the DT position and relegate him to backup duties or release.

Whether he plays well or poorly some long range questions should be answered today.

broncohead
11-30-2008, 10:55 AM
I think our interior plays decent. I think we need more help at the DE position but depth is still a consern at DT IMO.

Dean
11-30-2008, 11:26 AM
I have to admit that I expected more from Robertson than I have seen so far this year. However, teams are not running the middle like they did last year. We are better at D-tackle than last year but I was hoping for even more.

As you stated our D-ends are a liability and early in the season the weak MLB play contributed to the inability to stop the run game.

MOtorboat
11-30-2008, 01:24 PM
I'm starting to wonder if he even gives a shit.

Dean
11-30-2008, 02:12 PM
We should find that out too.

Dean
11-30-2008, 08:03 PM
It looked like the entire defense was playing with a chip on their shoulders. My hope is that they don't forget how they did it.:congrats:

We are getting close to clinching the AFC-west.

P.S. Robertson looked like he cares a lot. All day long he kept the middle clogged and out LBs clean. All the D-tackles did well.

Superchop 7
11-30-2008, 08:26 PM
ESPN said that the Broncos shouldn't even get off the plane.

HUGE chip on the shoulders.

MOtorboat
11-30-2008, 08:27 PM
Jehuu Caulcrick has a massive chip on his shoulders.

Superchop 7
11-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Jehuu Caulcrick has a massive chip on his shoulders.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Couldn't agree more.

You are wise beyond your madden game.