PDA

View Full Version : Orton excused to deal with personal issue

TXBRONC
08-26-2011, 09:02 AM
Orton excused to deal with personal issue
The Denver Post
Posted: 08/26/2011 01:00:00 AM MDT

Quinn and Tebow closed out the final team drills of Broncos' practice after Kyle Orton left the field, then the team's Dove Valley complex, for what Broncos head coach John Fox called a personal issue.

Orton's wife, Bridget, is pregnant with the couple's first child. Orton is expected to play in Saturday night's game against Seattle.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18761124

At least both Quinn and Tebow had a chance to work with the first teamers.

Agent of Orange
08-26-2011, 09:04 AM
It's crunch time, so I guess its time for Orton to pee down his leg. I hope he's wearing a diaper.

Dzone
08-26-2011, 09:07 AM
It's a boy!!!

OK, now they are saying they dont know the gender for sure yet. But what we do know is that Ortons wife had a baby this morning. Thats great!

SOCALORADO.
08-26-2011, 09:09 AM
Tebow gets the start! This was all planned.
Bowlen is like a puppet master wielding power from behind.

TXBRONC
08-26-2011, 09:15 AM
It's crunch time, so I guess its time for Orton to pee down his leg. I hope he's wearing a diaper.

I don't see the connection between Orton being excused from practice and how he reacts under pressure.

Agent of Orange
08-26-2011, 09:17 AM
It's a boy!!!

OK, now they are saying they dont know the gender for sure yet. But what we do know is that Ortons wife had a baby this morning. Thats great!

That's just a nice way of saying that, like his father, he doesn't have balls.

Agent of Orange
08-26-2011, 09:18 AM
I don't see the connection between Orton being excused from practice and how he reacts under pressure.

Just wait until he settles for a field goal and only half of the baby comes out.

Jsteve01
08-26-2011, 09:24 AM
Just wait until he settles for a field goal and only half of the baby comes out.

you're all class man

Agent of Orange
08-26-2011, 09:30 AM
you're all class man

It wasn't nice. I'll admit it. But Orton's a fraud. I hate that guy.

SOCALORADO.
08-26-2011, 09:32 AM

I dislike him too! Wish DEN had a QB that would just flat out, beat him out for the starting QB position.
I know, its all secret society, double probation politics.
Darnit.

hotcarl
08-26-2011, 09:33 AM
congrats to the ortons! i hope they name him Morton.

Agent of Orange
08-26-2011, 09:33 AM
I dislike him too! Wish DEN had a QB that would just flat out, beat him out for the starting QB position.
I know, its all secret society, double probation politics.
Darnit.

You should flip the athlon over so you can't see the cover.

SOCALORADO.
08-26-2011, 09:36 AM
You should flip the athlon over so you can't see the cover.

I'm gonna burn the damn thing here pretty quick.
Never going to Borders Books again!

chazoe60
08-26-2011, 09:42 AM
He said last week on the radio that they were expecting a girl and they were going to name her Olivia. Congrats to the Ortons I hope mom and baby are both healthy. That's more important than my dislike of him being our starting QB.

Ravage!!!
08-26-2011, 09:47 AM
He said last week on the radio that they were expecting a girl and they were going to name her Olivia. Congrats to the Ortons I hope mom and baby are both healthy. That's more important than my dislike of him being our starting QB.

well put. Congrats to the Orton family. As you said, I hope they are both fine and healthy. :beer:

Lancane
08-26-2011, 10:09 AM
well put. Congrats to the Orton family. As you said, I hope they are both fine and healthy. :beer:

And not to be rude, but pray that the little girl looks like the mama and not the daddy!

:eek:

Ravage!!!
08-26-2011, 10:16 AM
And not to be rude, but pray that the little girl looks like the mama and not the daddy!

:eek:

Oh HELL yes!

pnbronco
08-26-2011, 10:25 AM

Well said Chaz! I only wish their family the very best and they get to enjoy all that comes with their first child. I was sure I heard the too Chaz, thanks for posting it.

underrated29
08-26-2011, 10:35 AM
Her middle name is going to be JD.

camdisco24
08-26-2011, 10:45 AM
Congrats to Kyle! At first I thought it was something bad, but sounds like it was just good news for him.

Go win some games for that baby Kyle!

LTC Pain
08-26-2011, 11:01 AM
congrats to the ortons! i hope they name him Morton.

No, make it "hot Orton".

Slick
08-26-2011, 12:11 PM
is he excused from tomorrow's game?

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Denver Native (Carol)
08-26-2011, 12:15 PM
PostBroncos Lindsay Jones
Kyle Orton is here at practice this morning.
27 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/postbroncos

Jsteve01
08-26-2011, 12:22 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/postbroncos

honestly, having worked too much during my daughter's infancy, I think that sucks. It's not like missing a couple days will effect him all that much.

Davii
08-26-2011, 12:33 PM
At least we know he scored in December last year. Too bad it wasn't on the field.

I KID!!!

Congratulations to the Orton family! It's going to be a lot of work and sleepless nights with a new infant in the home, my best to them both.

slim
08-26-2011, 12:35 PM
honestly, having worked too much during my daughter's infancy, I think that sucks. It's not like missing a couple days will effect him all that much.

IDK, I took a couple of weeks off when my son was born. Wasn't really all that much going on at home...unless you like to watch babies sleep.

Jsteve01
08-26-2011, 12:39 PM
IDK, I took a couple of weeks off when my son was born. Wasn't really all that much going on at home...unless you like to watch babies sleep.

lol yeah, but I'll tell you what, now that my daughter is older, I wish I would have had that time with her as a baby. I know wives appreciate it as well

jhildebrand
08-26-2011, 01:07 PM

Hate Orton the player but let's at least have some class when it comes to real life.

I wish nothing but the best for Orton when it comes to stuff like this.

Agent of Orange
08-26-2011, 01:26 PM
Hate Orton the player but let's at least have some class when it comes to real life.

I wish nothing but the best for Orton when it comes to stuff like this.

The guy's making 9 million to play QB in the NFL. If he was some average joe, we wouldnt even be talking about him.

nevcraw
08-26-2011, 02:06 PM
Jacky D shots and swisher sweet blunts handed out in the wating room!!

Mazel tov Orton clan!

Poet
08-26-2011, 02:28 PM
The guy's making 9 million to play QB in the NFL. If he was some average joe, we wouldnt even be talking about him.

That's kind of the point, if he was an average Joe you wouldn't be making jokes about him and his children.

Agent of Orange
08-26-2011, 03:27 PM
That's kind of the point, if he was an average Joe you wouldn't be making jokes about him and his children.

No kidding. That's kind of what I was saying. Thanks for rephrasing what I said and pretending like you're making a point.

Dzone
08-26-2011, 03:31 PM
Ok, so the guys on 102.3 were premature this morning in saying "Its a boy!" LOL
I take this birth as an omen that Orton is going to have a breakout career year! I hope so!

jhildebrand
08-27-2011, 12:59 PM

Right. So let's talk about his NFL play. Let's talk about how much we hate/like (love if you're Top :D) his game.

When it comes to real life for which he is NOT PAID and something of which NOTHING is reported on, we should LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE!