PDA

View Full Version : NFL Sunday Ticket

BroncoJoe
08-25-2011, 05:20 PM
I posted this in another thread, but thought it was worthy of it's own thread.

You don't have to have DirecTV anymore to watch all the games:

DirecTV is partnering with Sony to bring its NFL Sunday Ticket subscription package to the PS3. This means that even if you don’t have DirecTV, you can watch every out-of-market Sunday NFL game.

NFL Sunday Ticket is a sports package that has been exclusive to DirecTV customers until now. Subscribers get access to up to 14 NFL games each Sunday. You can view games in full HD and access DirecTV’s Red Zone Channel for replays and recaps.

http://mashable.com/2011/08/17/nfl-sunday-ticket-ps3/

dogfish
08-25-2011, 05:23 PM
joe, i love your wife too. . . .

Stargazer
08-26-2011, 12:32 AM
Still will not buy. I'll just use the internets.

broncoFan!
08-26-2011, 02:04 AM
GAHHHHHHHHH 360 & Microsoft I'm pissed at you right now!!!! Why can't you get this sort of thing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!:mad::mad::mad:

hotcarl
08-26-2011, 09:17 AM
ah yes, the TV forum

threefolddead
08-26-2011, 09:50 AM
So now I have to sell my first born and a kidney to but the package, not get all the games, and i still have to buy a ps3? I can find a bar and watch any game i want, I can jump online and find them too. I'm not yet lazy enough to foot the bill for this.

slim
08-26-2011, 12:30 PM
FWIW, we signed up for a Direct TV package through Costco earlier this year and Sunday Ticket was included at no charge.

NightTrainLayne
08-26-2011, 12:48 PM
FWIW, we signed up for a Direct TV package through Costco earlier this year and Sunday Ticket was included at no charge.

I woulda thought you would have heard this before. . .but. . ."There's no such thing as a free lunch."

:ranger:

DallasChief
08-26-2011, 12:53 PM

I signed up for DirecTV last year at Sam's. They were going to throw in Sunday Ticket for free. I told them I didn't need it, they knocked $30 off the monthly bill.

slim
08-26-2011, 02:04 PM
I woulda thought you would have heard this before. . .but. . ."There's no such thing as a free lunch."

:ranger:

:laugh:

Good point.

sneakers
08-27-2011, 12:06 AM
Illegal internet streams are still free....unlike Sunday Ticket.

Magnificent Seven
08-27-2011, 12:18 AM
I wish that Comcast can provide NFL Sunday Ticket. Why can't they get that program on cable box?

Tned
08-27-2011, 12:21 AM
Illegal internet streams are still free....unlike Sunday Ticket.

True, but they suck, compared to having every game in HD, which includes the ability to record it if you aren't going to be home at gametime, or simply want to go back and rewatch.

sneakers
08-27-2011, 12:31 AM
True, but they suck, compared to having every game in HD, which includes the ability to record it if you aren't going to be home at gametime, or simply want to go back and rewatch.

In the last 2 years you can usually find a hd stream...so I just hook the computer cord up to my tv, and voila!

Canmore
08-27-2011, 12:32 AM
I wish that Comcast can provide NFL Sunday Ticket. Why can't they get that program on cable box?

DirecTV went on the air in June of 1994 with the rumor that they would be broadcasting the NFL games for a subscribers fee (Sunday Ticket). They broadcast the last five games of the regular season and if you signed up they gave you the next season free. DirecTV outbid all comers the last go around to continue broadcasting Sunday Ticket paying roughly 700 million a season. There contract runs through the 2014 season. You wont see Sunday Ticket on cable or Dish anytime soon. If you have a PS3 you can get Sunday Ticket.