PDA

View Full Version : Video from game against raitards?

johnnyj
11-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Hey all...First time Caller, long time listener here.

I was just wondering if anyone could post a video of Prater's missed kick right before Halftime. His kick missed the net and I caught the ball. It was pretty insane. Anyway, I've been looking all over the place for replays of it but have had no luck. I would be willing to pay for a DVD of it to be sent to me as well.

ps...sorry to bring up the bad memories.

DenBronx
11-29-2008, 11:03 PM
i tivo'd the game but was so pissed i erased it as soon as it was over. that was the most embarrassing loss ive ever witnessed.

johnnyj
11-29-2008, 11:42 PM
eh...I don't blame you

broncosfanscott
11-30-2008, 02:39 AM
Sorry man, I erased it as well. Really didn't want to watch any of it again. Congrats on getting an NFL football during the game. Was there a scramble for it or did you get it easily?

Italianmobstr7
11-30-2008, 02:45 AM
i tivo'd the game but was so pissed i erased it as soon as it was over. that was the most embarrassing loss ive ever witnessed.

More embarrassing than getting blown out by the Lions or the Chargers 41-3? I don't think so....

johnnyj
11-30-2008, 11:23 AM
It was pretty sweet...I was 10th row up in the South Endzone and the ball just like "devinely" floated into my hands. Haha. It didn't get too bad. I don't really remember catching it that well, I just remember tucking it in and then there was a guy on my back but my buddy pushed him off. Then some guy in front of me said to hide it because there would be some yellow-coats coming around for it, so I took off my long-sleeved undershirt and put the ball in that. I friggin froze after that though cuz I was wearin a jersey and it had so many holes. It was one of the coolest things that's ever happened to me. The guy in front of me said he's had season tickets for 16 years and that he's only seen that happen twice and I was one of em.

BroncoBJ
11-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Thats pretty sweet man. I DVR'd the game and I didn't erase it. SO I still have the game on DVR. I don't know how to record from DVR or anything. Maybe I'll video tape that FG and upload it on youtube or something lol.
Later on today I'll go check it out and see if I can see you.

johnnyj
11-30-2008, 12:05 PM
AWESOME! I was wearing a Cutler jersey about 3 people in. It was about the attempt 3 seconds before half was over.

johnnyj
11-30-2008, 02:23 PM
also...if you do get a clear shot of me in the game then I would be willing to pay for you to send it to me!

johnnyj
12-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Did you get any time to look at that game by any chance? Just curious! haha

Nick
12-01-2008, 01:35 PM

I am off subject but the pic of royal as your sig... I was sitting 5 rows back right there on the side of the endzone at our monday night game opener. That was great.

DenBronx
12-01-2008, 02:20 PM
I am off subject but the pic of royal as your sig... I was sitting 5 rows back right there on the side of the endzone at our monday night game opener. That was great.

sweet and we blew em out!

More embarrassing than getting blown out by the Lions or the Chargers 41-3? I don't think so....

i think so, we we're horrible last year! what did you expect? this year we are alot better and we blow out the raiders 41-14 and then get blown out by them. that win alone would have helped seal the division. now we at least must win 2 games and we face LJ, LT, Deangelo/Stewart and Lynch. It was the raiders....it doesnt get more embarassing then that. period!

johnnyj
12-09-2008, 01:45 PM
any word yet JayCutler4MVP?

BroncoJoe
12-09-2008, 01:59 PM
any word yet JayCutler4MVP?

Send him a PM.

johnnyj
12-09-2008, 04:05 PM
duh john...thanks!