11-29-2008, 12:31 AM
Yep...overrated.

Which episode convinced you it sucks?

Dreadnought
11-29-2008, 08:34 AM
Yep...overrated.

:boring:

Agreed 100%.

Simpsons is funny. South Park is funny. King of the Hill is funny. Family Guy flat out sucks.

Kapaibro
11-29-2008, 09:23 AM
I like Stewie and Brian, but the rest I can live without.

sneakers
11-30-2008, 08:41 PM
Yep...overrated.

Finally another person who hates that show!!!!!!

Its so freaking lame!

Rex
11-30-2008, 08:43 PM
Sucks.

Slim is disgustingly fat.

Nothing new here.

Slick
11-30-2008, 08:47 PM
I gave it a shot a long time ago and didn't care for it.

MasterShake
11-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Family Guy has lost steam recently. American Dad, thats a funny show. Everyone seems to hate it but me.

NameUsedBefore
11-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Family Guy is just... meh.

Futurama is my favorite with South Park up there as well. King of the Hill is pretty damn funny from time to time. The Simpsons haven't been funny since the turn of the millenia.

Requiem / The Dagda
11-30-2008, 11:07 PM
It's a bunch of shit. I laugh on occasion, but ****. Same flashback material, dumb humor. King of the Hill is way cooler.

Devilspawn
11-30-2008, 11:17 PM
Family Guy is hilarious and dreadful. 20% of the time they'll have a joke that has you grabbing your stomach. Their Star Wars spoof was Grade A comedy. But most of it is a waste of 22 minutes. Like that time when Peter hits his knee and he's holding it and going sssssss aaaaa!!! for 3 minutes??? 3 minutes!! A lot of their jokes just drag and drag and drag.

I prefer South Park, but for some reason they'll have a classic episode and follow it with a forgetful one. But for the most part, brilliant.

Devilspawn
11-30-2008, 11:18 PM
Family Guy is just... meh.

Futurama is my favorite with South Park up there as well. King of the Hill is pretty damn funny from time to time. The Simpsons haven't been funny since the turn of the millenia.
Futurama is highly underrated. I love that show.

aberdien
12-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Which episode convinced you it sucks?

I dunno, haha.

This chick in a few of my classes always quotes Family Guy infront of me and I find it rather annoying. On top of that, she thinks The Office is stupid. :tsk:

sneakers
12-01-2008, 12:26 AM
I like when they made fun of family guy on South Park...every scene started with:

"If you think that's bad, remember the time...."

Gamechanger
12-03-2008, 08:52 AM
I watch it time to time, then again theres nothing worth watching on TV anymore

This chick in a few of my classes always quotes Family Guy infront of me and I find it rather annoying. On top of that, she thinks The Office is stupid. :tsk:

the hell? the Office OWNS!!! along with My Name is Earl

claymore
12-03-2008, 09:21 AM
If you dont think this is funny..... You have issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHKTE75dgE4

Gamechanger
12-03-2008, 09:54 AM
If you dont think this is funny..... You have issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHKTE75dgE4

that is funny, but family guy is so hit and miss, I see your vid and counter this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GltQc8L97k

claymore
12-03-2008, 09:59 AM
that is funny, but family guy is so hit and miss, I see your vid and counter this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GltQc8L97k

I thought that was funny to. :D

haroldthebarrel
12-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Family Guy is hilarious and dreadful. 20% of the time they'll have a joke that has you grabbing your stomach. Their Star Wars spoof was Grade A comedy. But most of it is a waste of 22 minutes. Like that time when Peter hits his knee and he's holding it and going sssssss aaaaa!!! for 3 minutes??? 3 minutes!! A lot of their jokes just drag and drag and drag.

I prefer South Park, but for some reason they'll have a classic episode and follow it with a forgetful one. But for the most part, brilliant.

You can tell that the author is very influenced by Monty Python when they drag out sketches.
I like family guy but as you say a lot of it is either very funny or just bad.

My favorite is when Stewie mind controlled the other kid to buy some hacksaw or something like that.

dunk7
12-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Do you guys not understand the jokes?!?

LordTrychon
12-03-2008, 12:01 PM
The Office is stupid.

Gamechanger
12-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Do you guys not understand the jokes?!?

i do, some of them are it and miss, as I said before.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJ0SkbPxAk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuAVgWJ28Hw

however, these scenes OWNED

The Office is stupid.

thats why its funny

Buff
12-03-2008, 05:21 PM
South Park is better because the writing is more intelligent, but Family Guy has its place too. Stewie, Peter and Brian are great characters. I don't mind the fact that their episodes are a bunch of unrelated jokes piled together... The most irrelavent stuff is usually the funniest.

I can't believe people actually like King of the Hill. That shit is terrible.

haroldthebarrel
12-03-2008, 05:24 PM
South Park is better because the writing is more intelligent, but Family Guy has its place too. Stewie, Peter and Brian are great characters. I don't mind the fact that their episodes are a bunch of unrelated jokes piled together... The most irrelavent stuff is usually the funniest.

That I agree with. I have a lot of respect for the way South Park handles political satire. When they take shots at one side the other side love them and vice versa.
In fact sometimes I believe that the South Park authors are the only ones able to see through the old party lines and petty rhetorics.

slim
12-03-2008, 06:55 PM
The Office is stupid.

I am going to pretend I didn't hear that.

Broncospsycho77
12-03-2008, 08:19 PM
The Office is stupid.

:negrep:

But on the topic of FG, I think it's pretty damn funny, but what I really love are the musical performances. They're surprisingly good, like choir-y.
W-rP6dOZ6ts

Some of the material on the show though, always seems to try to do exactly what you don't expect, sometimes pee-your-pants funny, other times really agonizingly annoying, like the hurt-knee gag. Dumb.

Timmy!
12-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Family Guy is great. I love the Simpsons (of course the old episodes are much better).

Overall, I'd say South Park is the best. Futurama is awesome. Never really got into King of the Hill. I watch way to many cartoons :tsk:

aberdien
12-04-2008, 11:44 PM

I actually thought that one was funnier than the prostate one.

Clever. But still not worth watching.

atwater27
12-05-2008, 12:21 AM
Family guy is gay.

MasterShake
12-05-2008, 12:23 AM

I love South Park, but they are getting really damn preachy. This last new season was really good, though. I LOVED the musical one with the slap happy dad. SLAP YOU!