PDA

View Full Version : Broncos - Jets Injury Report

Denver Native (Carol)
11-28-2008, 06:28 PM
email from Mania:

Denver Broncos
Out: S Marlon McCree (Ankle)
Doubtful: LB D.J. Williams (Knee);
Questionable: CB Champ Bailey (Groin); WR Eddie Royal (Toe); LB Nate Webster (Knee); RB Selvin Young (Groin)
Probable: G Ben Hamilton (Wrist); RB Peyton Hillis (Shoulder); WR Brandon Marshall (Hip); DT Kenny Peterson (Achilles); RB P.J. Pope (Ribs); DT Dewayne Robertson (Knee); DT Josh Shaw (Shoulder); DT Marcus Thomas (Hamstring)

New York Jets
Questionable: LB David Harris (Groin); S Eric Smith (Head)
Probable: WR Laveraneus Coles (Thigh); WR Jericho Cotchery (Shoulder); DL Shaun Ellis (Back); TE Bubba Franks (Hip); K Mike Nugent (Right Thigh); CB Dwight Lowery (Thigh); WR Brad Smith (Shoulder); LB Jason Trusnik (Knee)

Definition of Categories
Out = definitely will not play
Doubtful = at least 75% chance will not play
Questionable = 50-50 chance will not play
Probable = virtual certainty will be available for normal duty

Nomad
11-29-2008, 03:24 PM
Hopefully we'll see Bailey and Royal on the field at BM they are saying Royal won't play!

Magnificent Seven
11-29-2008, 06:33 PM
Hopefully we'll see Bailey and Royal on the field at BM they are saying Royal won't play!

I am not worrying about Royal. If he is not able to play, then we have Chad Jackson. Big debut day for Chad Jackson.

SR
11-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Chad Jackson? lol.

My main concern is, if Champ does play, Champ's real health. To be honest, the Chargers have a tough game tomorrow, as do we, and chances are both us and the Chargers will lose and we will still retain our two game lead in the division. Denver is going to the playoffs as the AFC West division winner and we will need as many healthy players back as we can get, to include Royal, Champ, and DJ. If Champ isn't 100%, don't play him IMO. I'd hold Royal out this week too. With Marshall, Darrell Jackson, Scheffler, Graham, and Hillis out of the backfield, we have more than enough passing threats.

fcspikeit
11-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Carol, thanks for posting these :salute:

I look for them before each game, I would hate to have to do the research on my own :beer:

fcspikeit
11-29-2008, 09:26 PM
Chad Jackson? lol.

My main concern is, if Champ does play, Champ's real health. To be honest, the Chargers have a tough game tomorrow, as do we, and chances are both us and the Chargers will lose and we will still retain our two game lead in the division. Denver is going to the playoffs as the AFC West division winner and we will need as many healthy players back as we can get, to include Royal, Champ, and DJ. If Champ isn't 100%, don't play him IMO. I'd hold Royal out this week too. With Marshall, Darrell Jackson, Scheffler, Graham, and Hillis out of the backfield, we have more than enough passing threats.

If both us and the Bolts lose and the Raiders win, they (the Raiders) will only be 2 games back and tied with SD at 4 - 8. They could still win this division. How sad is that! LOL

SR
11-29-2008, 10:39 PM
That's pretty sad, but I think with as well as KC has been playing the past couple of weeks they will beat the Raiders. At least I hope.

RunYouOver
11-29-2008, 11:51 PM
I'm really concerned that the conditions tomorrow will negatively effect who plays...supposed to be pouring throughout the game...not good.

56crash
11-30-2008, 12:30 AM
I'm really concerned that the conditions tomorrow will negatively effect who plays...supposed to be pouring throughout the game...not good.

Why is that Cutler plays damn good in the rain

56crash
11-30-2008, 12:31 AM
weather is a equalizer

56crash
11-30-2008, 12:54 AM
is Selven going to Play I sure hope so !!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh crap never mind I see were he is listed .,

Magnificent Seven
11-30-2008, 01:41 AM
Chad Jackson? lol.

LOL? I think Chad Jackson can make some big plays against the Jets. He's good.

Magnificent Seven
11-30-2008, 01:42 AM
They better put Jack Williams on the field.

fcspikeit
11-30-2008, 01:56 AM
weather is a equalizer

Bad weather favors the better running team..

SR
11-30-2008, 11:37 AM
LOL? I think Chad Jackson can make some big plays against the Jets. He's good.

He's so good he hasn't made the lineup yet. Right? You're not worried about Royal playing because you want Chad Jackson to have a good game? A break out game no less? Get real dude. I'd rather have a 75% healthy Fast Eddie playing than a 100% Chad Jackson. :rolleyes:

SR
11-30-2008, 11:38 AM
They better put Jack Williams on the field.

Yeah, at corner, his natural position and not at safety like YOU have said before.

fcspikeit
11-30-2008, 12:15 PM
That's pretty sad, but I think with as well as KC has been playing the past couple of weeks they will beat the Raiders. At least I hope.

Yeah, I also have KC picked. But I also picked against the Raiders last week and that didn't turn out so well.

If the raiders won out and ended up winning this division, at least they will have earned it. In fact, they play SD next week. Hell who am I kidding? we're talking about the Raiders, we're talking about the AFC west. Someone is going to the playoffs from our division, from the looks of it, they won't see the door as their backing their way in.

Magnificent Seven
12-01-2008, 12:38 AM
He's so good he hasn't made the lineup yet. Right? You're not worried about Royal playing because you want Chad Jackson to have a good game? A break out game no less? Get real dude. I'd rather have a 75% healthy Fast Eddie playing than a 100% Chad Jackson. :rolleyes:

You got the wrong idea in this situation. I wasn't worrying if Marshall or Royal get injured because Broncos have several good back up wide receivers like Stokely, Chad Jackson, and Darrell Jackson.

If Broncos dont have those good back wr(s), then I will be worried. So, it is all good.

Chad Jackson did a great job on that game today. 1 caught for 19 yard. I can tell that Cutler will have more weapons season 2009.

Dude, I get real!