PDA

View Full Version : Pictures/Images issue

broncofaninfla
11-28-2008, 10:50 AM
I apologize if this has already been covered or explained.
I am unable to see some images/pictures on this site, I see a block with a red "X". Any clues as to what is going on and how I can fix this? :confused:

MasterShake
11-28-2008, 11:03 AM
I apologize if this has already been covered or explained.
I am unable to see some images/pictures on this site, I see a block with a red "X". Any clues as to what is going on and how I can fix this? :confused:

Could be your browser. Sometimes certain ones have an issue with imbedded images.

LordTrychon
11-28-2008, 11:04 AM
Could be your browser. Sometimes certain ones have an issue with imbedded images.

He said 'some' though...

If it was the browser, wouldn't it be 'all'?

BroncoJoe
11-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Need an example of a post where he can't see it. If it's only a few, then it may just be an invalid link and/or post.

broncofaninfla
11-28-2008, 11:08 AM
Any suggestions on what my seetings should be on my browser. I can see some images, I'd say I can see 50% of them and the other 50% is the red X

broncofaninfla
11-28-2008, 11:09 AM
Need an example of a post where he can't see it. If it's only a few, then it may just be an invalid link and/or post.

Mainly pictures in the hot women threads. It could be an issue with other threads as well but I haven't noticed LOL!

BroncoJoe
11-28-2008, 11:13 AM
Mainly pictures in the hot women threads. It could be an issue with other threads as well but I haven't noticed LOL!

A lot of the pictures in there eventually go red X. I think it's because people either hot-link the pic and it expires, or they use photopucket or the like and clean out their albums. If you're seeing some pictures, it's probably not a browser issue.

broncofaninfla
11-28-2008, 11:35 AM
A lot of the pictures in there eventually go red X. I think it's because people either hot-link the pic and it expires, or they use photopucket or the like and clean out their albums. If you're seeing some pictures, it's probably not a browser issue.

Not sure if that is it or not. I just checked and one of the pistures I can't see was posted just yesterday

LordTrychon
11-28-2008, 11:41 AM
Not sure if that is it or not. I just checked and one of the pistures I can't see was posted just yesterday

Are you posting from work or a place with some kind of firewall?

broncofaninfla
11-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Are you posting from work or a place with some kind of firewall?

Yes, I'm at work right now. Could a firewall actaully block some pictures and allow others?