PDA

View Full Version : How badly will we embarrass you in Denver THIS year?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Devilspawn
08-22-2011, 05:00 PM
Darrius Heyward-Bey catches 3 touchdowns?

Jarvis Moss gets 4 sacks?

Darren McFadden breaks the single game rushing record?

70 points?

80 points?

The possibilities are endless.

Once is a fluke. Twice is a trend. Three times is ownage.

For those who saw last year's game live... HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1tniK4jVxo

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/dvlspwn/score.png

MasterShake
08-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Hopefully not too bad! Thanks for stopping by, though. How are things?

Northman
08-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Wont happen this year. Why?

Because im going to be with the girls in your sig and mine. Winning!

MasterShake
08-22-2011, 05:05 PM

Ooops. Thought this was is the Chit Chat section, not smack. Uh... in that case.

Go **** yourself.

:D

Devilspawn
08-22-2011, 05:07 PM
Ooops. Thought this was is the Chit Chat section, not smack. Uh... in that case.

Go **** yourself.

:D

Spirit! :beer:

I won't be on the forums for a while, probably through September, so I had to create this now.

And yeah, Terrelle Pryor. :coffee:

Buff
08-22-2011, 05:09 PM

Way to light him up Shake!

He's not liable to start many more smack threads after that tongue lashing.

SR
08-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Darius Heyward-Bust with three TD catches? That's laughable. No big surprise they grabbed Pryor...they continue their ageless trend of picking up trash. Maybe you Raider fans can shoot and stab a few more people to keep the stereotype healthy. Oh wait...

MasterShake
08-22-2011, 05:14 PM

Indeed! Top shelf stuff, my good man! I sure ruffled his feathers! He shall nary want to step foot into my arena of verbose abuse any time soon!

Devilspawn
08-22-2011, 05:20 PM
Darius Heyward-Bust with three TD catches? That's laughable. No big surprise they grabbed Pryor...they continue their ageless trend of picking up trash. Maybe you Raider fans can shoot and stab a few more people to keep the stereotype healthy. Oh wait...
The crime scene was on the field at Denver, as it has been the last three years.

2008 - JaMarcus and Ashlie Lelie assaulted the Broncos 31-10

2009 - JaMarcus robbed the Broncos at the last minute 20-19

2010 - Murder 59-14

All of the possibilities listed in the original post are backed up by the above once-unimaginable feats. These are the crimes you should concern yourself with, which is the point of this thread. The Cholos or whatever vermin on the West Coast that infest the games for their gang war aren't in play in Week 1. But nice try.

SR
08-22-2011, 05:23 PM
The crime scene was on the field at Denver, as it has been the last three years.

2008 - JaMarcus and Ashlie Lelie assaulted the Broncos 31-10

2009 - JaMarcus robbed the Broncos at the last minute 20-19

2010 - Murder 59-14

These are the crimes you should concern yourself with , which is the point of this thread. The Cholos or whatever vermin on the West Coast that infest the games for their gang war aren't in play in Week 1. But nice try.

Are you wearing your spiked shoulder pads and black/silver face paint while you type these posts? Stay classy Raider fans. You guys are always clinging on to the little victories in the past because you haven't had any real victories to brag about in nearly a decade. At least most of the Broncos fans that know their ass from a hole in the ground realize our team sucks and has since 2005. I hear Dunkin Donuts makes good coffee...

underrated29
08-22-2011, 05:24 PM
Dhb can't catch leprosy from your owner let alone 3 tds in a single year.

Jarvis moss with a sack...Haha. jarvis moss doesn't even have a ball sack.

I remember the last opening season Monday night against you guys. Eddie royal and company did a nice ribbing something like 44 -14

Devilspawn
08-22-2011, 05:31 PM
Are you wearing your spiked shoulder pads and black/silver face paint while you type these posts? Stay classy Raider fans. You guys are always clinging on to the little victories in the past because you haven't had any real victories to brag about in nearly a decade. At least most of the Broncos fans that know their ass from a hole in the ground realize our team sucks and has since 2005. I hear Dunkin Donuts makes good coffee...
Ever see a fan talk about the 41-14 game or any game in the past? Of course you have.

Those games are trends. Notice I didn't say we swept you last year because it's not part of the theme, which is Denver being our bitch last year and the last three years in Denver. As I always say, if I'm wrong, prove it.

And the part about me denying the state of the Raiders is where now? We're talking about an upcoming game. Of course ignoring this would be mentioning gang violence or a fan's choice of clothing, which of course plays a vital part when the TEAMS meet up.

You guys are always clinging on to the little victories in the past because you haven't had any real victories to brag about in nearly a decade.

I remember the last opening season Monday night against you guys. Eddie royal and company did a nice ribbing something like 44 -14

Northman
08-22-2011, 05:35 PM
I would get into Banter with DS but then i would sound like a Raider fan celebrating a 38-91 record since 03'. lol

Devilspawn
08-22-2011, 05:42 PM
Nothing about the upcoming game? :(

Come on ladies, we lost Nnamdi, Zach and Gallery. New coach, new d-coordinator and all I hear is how I supposedly claimed the Raiders ruled the NFL universe. :noidea: With my aluminum foil sword in hand of course.

Ok I'll start I'll start.

McFadden will rush for 140 yards and 2 TDs
Moreno will rush for 65 yards and, well, that's all

SR
08-22-2011, 05:43 PM
Ever see a fan talk about the 41-14 game or any game in the past? Of course you have.

Those games are trends. Notice I didn't say we swept you last year because it's not part of the theme, which is Denver being our bitch last year and the last three years in Denver. As I always say, if I'm wrong, prove it.

And the part about me denying the state of the Raiders is where now? We're talking about an upcoming game. Of course ignoring this would be mentioning gang violence or a fan's choice of clothing, which of course plays a vital part when the TEAMS meet up.

Denver has been pwnd by the Raiders recently, but who has beat you more times than any other team in the NFL? I know Mike Shanahan has the second most victories to Schottenheimer (sp?) against the Raiders, but which team has beaten the Raiders the most?

SR
08-22-2011, 05:44 PM
McFadden will rush for 140 yards and 2 TDs
Moreno will rush for 65 yards and, well, that's all

All for naught since the Raiders will lose.

Better?

Northman
08-22-2011, 05:44 PM
Denver has been pwnd by the Raiders recently, but who has beat you more times than any other team in the NFL? I know Mike Shanahan has the second most victories to Schottenheimer (sp?) against the Raiders, but which team has beaten the Raiders the most?

Al Davis

Devilspawn
08-22-2011, 05:45 PM
Chiefs (52)
Chargers (44)
Broncos (41)

Devilspawn
08-22-2011, 05:46 PM
All for naught since the Raiders will lose.

Better?

It's a start. Like pulling teeth.

SR
Al Davis

I've got nothing.

SR
Chiefs (52)
Chargers (44)
Broncos (41)

Unfortunate.

Devilspawn
08-22-2011, 05:47 PM
Al Davis
:lol: Dork. :tsk:

SR
08-22-2011, 05:48 PM
It's a start. Like pulling teeth.

Jason Campbell will be sacked four times, will throw two picks (one to Champ and one to...we'll say...Von Miller for conversation's sake) and McFadden will likely be injured because he's a *****. Oh, and Denver will win.

chazoe60
08-22-2011, 05:48 PM
I hope nobody gets shot.

underrated29
08-22-2011, 06:12 PM
I bet one of our backs has more total yards than all of your #2 in the nfl rush attack combined.

MOtorboat
08-22-2011, 06:15 PM
Shoot anyone lately?

Medford Bronco
08-22-2011, 10:47 PM
Even though Oakland was better, Jason Campbell does suck. You have a good team except at QB.

Medford Bronco
08-22-2011, 10:51 PM
:lol: Dork. :tsk:

He looks like a grandfather on crack :lol:

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/377248/al_davis_large.jpg

OaklandRaider
08-23-2011, 12:04 AM
Even though Oakland was better, Jason Campbell does suck. You have a good team except at QB.

Jason Campbell went undefeated against the AFC West last year:coffee:

OaklandRaider
08-23-2011, 12:18 AM
It's not even fun talking smack to Bronco fans anymore. LOL, your team is such a mess I feel bad. It's like picking on a handicap kid.

All I will say is this: Make sure to start Darren McFadden week 1 in your fantasy football league, Bronco fans. He is going to go off.

cuzz4169
08-23-2011, 01:03 AM
Raider fans kill me they go 8-8 and are on top of the world. Worst thing is their team is worse this yr. I'm saying bottom 5 in NFL. give me one position the raiders upgraded at. Lost your best DB which now changes your whole scheme on defense. Stanford Routt your #1 CB is laughable. Miller gone, Gallery gone, Howard gone. Who do you replace them with? Those wonderful draft picks the Raiders seem to have...what a joke. The Raiders organization is shitbird heaven. Your WR's are scary lol...you lost your best receiver he's in Seattle. Did the Raiders really sign Chad Jackson, Josh Bullocks, Trent Edwards & Matt Giordano? Nice pickups. With 6 winning seasons in 20yrs I'd go to other teams forums and post to if I beat that team twice in a season.....now be gone peasant and go plant your seeds!!!

Since 2000 Denver is 13-9 against the raiders.

Devilspawn
08-23-2011, 01:24 AM
Mediocre. The word is mediocre. :elefant:

Devilspawn
08-23-2011, 01:54 AM
Raider fans kill me
Again with the fan violence!! :tsk:

they go 8-8 and are on top of the world. Worst thing is their team is worse this yr. I'm saying bottom 5 in NFL. give me one position the raiders upgraded at. Lost your best DB which now changes your whole scheme on defense. Stanford Routt your #1 CB is laughable. Miller gone, Gallery gone, Howard gone.
Stanford Routt, one of the most thrown to players last year, and the only corner who had a lower completion percentage was Revis. Watch some football for once. Chris Johnson is the other starter. Admittedly, only Kyle Orton makes him look good.

The offensive line needs work, but they produce a top run game the last few years. Definitely better than the Slowshon Express in Denver.

And did you just name backup linebacker Thomas Howard? :lol: WOW!

Who do you replace them with? Those wonderful draft picks the Raiders seem to have...what a joke.
Had one of the best drafts last year. Jacoby Ford, Lamaar Houston, Jared Veldheer, Rolando McClain. This year we have a guy named Denarius Moore who will surprise people. May have found a lineman in Barksdale and a tight end in Ausberry. Many of these players may not make an impact Week 1, but they don't need to. Against Denver it's run run run run run. I think McFadden has a SECOND career day against the Broncos, with Bush finishing the job.

The Raiders organization is shitbird heaven. Your WR's are scary lol...you lost your best receiver he's in Seattle. Did the Raiders really sign Chad Jackson, Josh Bullocks, Trent Edwards & Matt Giordano? Nice pickups. With 6 winning seasons in 20yrs I'd go to other teams forums and post to if I beat that team twice in a season.....now be gone peasant and go plant your seeds!!!

Since 2000 Denver is 13-9 against the raiders.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/evildrew81/scary%20stuff/Joker.gif

Notice the title of this thread is vs. Denver a topic you barely addressed on your soapbox. You referred teams from the early 2000s, as if Brian Griese is next in line to drop Tebow down the depth chart. Anything about today's team that tickles your fancy? Do you think Orton has another good game left in him? Of course not.

Who was gonna trade for him in the first place? Hes a system Qb at best with no mobility and no play making skills. Fans have given this guy way to much credit...What has he done???!!! Most of you would take Cutler back in a heartbeat and he's not even a top 10 QB so where does that place Orton? Don't just look at the #'s watch how he plays the game.

Ok going back to 1990 super bowl winners....only 3 teams had avg.
Qbs but they had nice seasons and their Defense was pretty damn good.
Washington, Baltimore & Tampa

You need a top flight QB to win championships in the NFL how many think Orton is that guy? not me!
:lol: Converted yet?

Thnikkaman
08-23-2011, 09:55 AM

Actually, that was some fine smack.

Medford Bronco
08-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Jason Campbell went undefeated against the AFC West last year:coffee:

And he was 2-8 vs the rest of the league and is a bum and will always
Suck. Lol I said u have a good except for qb. You know the most IMporrant position on the field :lol:

SR
08-23-2011, 08:09 PM
It's not even fun talking smack to Bronco fans anymore. LOL, your team is such a mess I feel bad. It's like picking on a handicap kid.

All I will say is this: Make sure to start Darren McFadden week 1 in your fantasy football league, Bronco fans. He is going to go off.

Feel free not to post here anymore. We won't be upset, I assure you.

SR
08-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Mediocre. The word is mediocre. :elefant:

No. Kyle Orton is mediocre. Campbell sucks.

Dzone
08-23-2011, 08:17 PM
can you explain: why do devil worshipers love the raiders?
:pound:

SR
08-23-2011, 08:19 PM
The hot breath coming out of the mouths of these Raider fans is polluting the board with disgusting.

girler
08-23-2011, 08:20 PM
DS, I still don't see how you can be such a rational person, yet be one of THOSE people at the same time. :tsk:

And ya, that's all the smack I got. :noidea:

SR
08-23-2011, 08:35 PM
DS, I still don't see how you can be such a rational person, yet be one of THOSE people at the same time. :tsk:

And ya, that's all the smack I got. :noidea:

That is a very valid point to which I would reply "ignorance is bliss".

chazoe60
08-23-2011, 09:37 PM
can you explain: why do devil worshipers love the raiders?
:pound:

Because Oakland is a Hellhole?

Because Al Davis is the devil?

Because black is the chosen color of the North American Emo kid and NAEKs make up 90% of devil worshipers.

Devilspawn
08-23-2011, 09:58 PM
No. Kyle Orton is mediocre. Campbell sucks.
Is there any proof to this because I'd love to see it.

Their career stats are VERY similar, almost identical. Even in their head to head games, their stats are almost identical. They've both been benched in favor of a another quarterback. Their fans have them on short leashes. There is absolutely nothing that either has done to distance themselves from the other. If one is labeled as he sucks, that applies to the other. Mediocre, same thing.

CoachChaz
08-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Depends on the definition of embarrassment. Being the fan of a team that loses 50-0 or 100-0, is just a bad day for the team.

Being associated with a group of human beings that insist on acting like primitive thugs and humiliating themselves and fellow fans is embarrassing.

Ravage!!!
08-23-2011, 10:17 PM
Being associated with a group of human beings that insist on acting like primitive thugs and humiliating themselves and fellow fans is embarrassing.

Getting into fights at stadiums and shooting people. Having to have a rivalry game completely removed from any future plans because the fans can't simply act in a human manner, is embarrassing.

Thnikkaman
08-23-2011, 10:31 PM
Bad year for San Francisco fans, first the Dodger thugs attack, then followed by Raider fans.

DS, how much computer time do they let you have in jail? I only ask because you have to be locked up to be a Raider fan, right?

SR
08-24-2011, 08:47 PM
Bad year for San Francisco fans, first the Dodger thugs attack, then followed by Raider fans.

DS, how much computer time do they let you have in jail? I only ask because you have to be locked up to be a Raider fan, right?

You know...I've never met a rational Raider fan in my life. All of the ones I've ever had any dealings with in my almost 27 years of existence have been generally pretty shitty.

OaklandRaider
08-25-2011, 12:23 PM
And he was 2-8 vs the rest of the league and is a bum and will always
Suck. Lol I said u have a good except for qb. You know the most IMporrant position on the field :lol:

Actually, no. Jason Campbell was 8-5 as a starter last year. Fail.

Thnikkaman
08-25-2011, 12:37 PM

I would like to apologize that I called you an idiot for praising Nnamdi's intelligence. He is a smart guy, he knew he would never win in Oakland.

OaklandRaider
08-25-2011, 12:46 PM
Campbell sucks.

Yet he is undefeated in his career versus the Denver Ponies. :coffee:

Thnikkaman
08-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Hey OR, you going to be able to graduate high school this year, or are you going to get your Good Enough Degree?

OaklandRaider
08-25-2011, 12:55 PM
I would like to apologize that I called you an idiot for praising Nnamdi's intelligence. He is a smart guy, he knew he would never win in Oakland.

Except that Nnamdi wanted to come back to Oakland. He saw how close the Raiders were to returning and wanted to be apart of that. But the Raiders never offered Nnamdi a contract.

As great as Nnamdi is, he costs too much money. The Raiders were able to lock up several of their young defensive studs this offseason with all the extra money.

And guess what? We don't need Nnamdi to win this weak division. The Broncos are arguably the worst team in the league. The Chiefs were frauds last year and will come back down to earth this year. The Chargers are our only real competition within the division, and we swept them last year.

Theres a good chance we're AFC West champs this year.

OaklandRaider
08-25-2011, 01:00 PM
Depends on the definition of embarrassment. Being the fan of a team that loses 50-0 or 100-0, is just a bad day for the team.

LMAO. Weak sauce. :lol:

I'd rather be associated with "thugs" then be a fan of a team that gets ass raped by it's biggest rival 59-14 at home.

Pretty soon this is all the smack Bronco fans will have left.

Raider fan: "Damn, we killed you guys by four scores!!"

Donk Fan: "Oh yeah?....Um....well...your team's fans act like thugs!"

:lol::lol:

Thnikkaman
08-25-2011, 01:03 PM
Except that Nnamdi wanted to come back to Oakland. He saw how close the Raiders were to returning and wanted to be apart of that. But the Raiders never offered Nnamdi a contract.

As great as Nnamdi is, he costs too much money. The Raiders were able to lock up several of their young defensive studs this offseason with all the extra money.

And guess what? We don't need Nnamdi to win this weak division. The Broncos are arguably the worst team in the league. The Chiefs were frauds last year and will come back down to earth this year. The Chargers are our only real competition within the division, and we swept them last year.

Theres a good chance we're AFC West champs this year.

That's good. Keep those dreams alive OR.

There's no chance you are any kind of champion while Al Davis is still owner of that team. But you keep telling yourself that you will win the division this year. Maybe it will come true...in 2020.

SR
08-25-2011, 07:00 PM

And that makes him a good QB? Your boy Dumbass Russell was excellent when he played against the Broncos. Who does he play for now again?

SR
08-25-2011, 07:03 PM
That's good. Keep those dreams alive OR.

There's no chance you are any kind of champion while Al Davis is still owner of that team. But you keep telling yourself that you will win the division this year. Maybe it will come true...in 2020.

In 2020 the Raiders probably won't even be in Oakland anymore.

OaklandRaider
08-25-2011, 07:54 PM
And that makes him a good QB? Your boy Dumbass Russell was excellent when he played against the Broncos. Who does he play for now again?

It just says a lot about the Broncos when a Quarterback, who you claim to suck, has never lost to your Broncos. :coffee:

Thnikkaman
08-25-2011, 08:59 PM
Statistics 101 for OR.

Correlation does not mean Causation

You would think that since Jason Campbell went 8-5 last year, that he is a good quarterback, however, this also brings in something called Small Sample Size.

Jason Campbell has not played enough games for anyone to say that Campbell is a good quarterback.

Using these two simple rules we can find fault in all logic that you spew upon this board.

Please concentrate on your homework before trying to "win" an argument on an internet discussion board.

Sure Campbell hasn't lost a game to any AFC West team, if he continues to play for the Raiders, the odds are against him staying undefeated in the West.

Medford Bronco
08-25-2011, 09:53 PM

Whatever basically he sucked vs the Non AFC West team.. If he was undefeated so 6-0 5-0 whatever, he was 3-5 or very sucky vs the rest of the league. He is not good. If you think you will win the AFC West with that awful QB good luck:coffee:

Medford Bronco
08-25-2011, 09:55 PM

He plays for the McDonalds Rec league team. The winner gets to eat as many Quarter pounders as he likes:lol:

Thnikkaman
08-25-2011, 10:10 PM
He plays for the McDonalds Rec league team. The winner gets to eat as many Quarter pounders as he likes:lol:

Does the winner get any Purple Drank to wash them down?

I bet that really motivates Russel .

broncoFan!
08-26-2011, 02:09 AM

Sizzurp be politically correct. :laugh:

SR
08-27-2011, 12:17 AM

So he'll basically do the same thing he did while he was in the NFL.

OaklandRaider
08-28-2011, 01:48 AM

It's funny how Bronco fans still talk smack about JaMarcus Russell like he is still on the team. LMAO, Raider fans don't really care anymore.

Update your smack talk please. :coffee:

OaklandRaider
08-28-2011, 01:56 AM
Oh and JaMarcus Russell > Tim Tebow.:coffee:

As bad as Russell was, at least he could still get on the field and play. Tim Tebow's sorry ass can't even beat out Brady Quinn or Adam Weber.:lol: Maybe little Timmy should've spent his time this offseason working on that jacked up throwing motion. Instead, he chose to make Documentaries for ESPN, and commericials for Hanes underwear. So much for that epic work ethic everybody claims Tim Tebow to have. :rolleyes:

LMAO, gotta give props to Tebow though. He knows in his heart that he can't play, so he is trying to get all the sponsors that he can now, so he can have some money around when he is out of the NFL in three years.

SR
08-28-2011, 02:12 AM
Tim Tebow made a Hanes commercial?

I think it's funny you dismiss Jafatass now after all that shit you talked about him being a better QB than the great John Elway himself. Winner.

girler
08-28-2011, 09:12 AM
It just says a lot about the Broncos when a Quarterback, who you claim to suck, has never lost to your Broncos. :coffee:

EW!!! I doubt ANYONE here has claimed to suck that quarterback! :shocked: Except maybe you. :hi:

OaklandRaider
08-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Tim Tebow made a Hanes commercial?

I think it's funny you dismiss Jafatass now after all that shit you talked about him being a better QB than the great John Elway himself. Winner.

For the last time, I never said Russell was better then John Elway. I said he was more talented. There's a major difference between the two. More talent does not equal better then. Can you comprehend that? Or do you need me to break it down for you even more?

And FYI, I wasn't alone in that assesment. Mike Mayock, Mel Kiper etc agreed with me........:coffee:

But like I said, I'm not here to talk about JaMarcus Russell. He's old news. I'm here to talk about the epic ass whooping we are gonna put on you scrubs on national television......

OaklandRaider
08-28-2011, 03:11 PM
EW!!! I doubt ANYONE here has claimed to suck that quarterback! :shocked: Except maybe you. :hi:

Wow Bro, really?...SMH:tsk:

girler
08-28-2011, 03:21 PM
Wow Bro, really?...SMH:tsk:

1. My name is girler, this might be your first hint that I'm not a "bro."

B) Don't blame me for YOUR grammatical error. :laugh:

Lastly, go back to jr high and give the family computer back to yo momma. She needs to tend to her facebook farm.

SR
08-28-2011, 03:44 PM
Or do you need me to break it down for you even more?

Please, good sir, break it down even further for me because I, in my limited elementary education, cannot come close to the vast array of knowledge possessed within that large Raider fan brain of yours.

SR
08-28-2011, 03:46 PM

Lastly, go back to jr high and give the family computer back to yo momma. She needs to tend to her facebook farm.

Or to use mapquest.com to get directions for her next late night "business meeting".

Davii
08-28-2011, 04:30 PM
Oh and JaMarcus Russell > Tim Tebow.:coffee:

As bad as Russell was, at least he could still get on the field and play. Tim Tebow's sorry ass can't even beat out Brady Quinn or Adam Weber.:lol: Maybe little Timmy should've spent his time this offseason working on that jacked up throwing motion. Instead, he chose to make Documentaries for ESPN, and commericials for Hanes underwear. So much for that epic work ethic everybody claims Tim Tebow to have. :rolleyes:

LMAO, gotta give props to Tebow though. He knows in his heart that he can't play, so he is trying to get all the sponsors that he can now, so he can have some money around when he is out of the NFL in three years.

To be fair, JaMarcus couldn't have beaten them out either. Luckily for him, and anyone that's not a Raider fan, he was a shitty QB on a team full of shittier QB's.

Look at it this way... The Raiders paid that dumbass 2 million per touchdown... So far Tebow is at roughly 300k per touchdown, with only three starts...

Tebow wins.

Davii
08-28-2011, 04:32 PM
How about that Lane Kiffin?

I think he pissed Al off now.... Talking bad about how Al doesn't even get out of his crypt until 2 in the afternoon....

OaklandRaider
08-28-2011, 05:07 PM

Well I didn't know for sure......so I just called you bro......Now that I know that you are a woman, I'll probably still call you bro.......:lol:

I've been to Denver before....and I noticed that a lot of the women down there look kind of "off".......:coffee:

I didn't make a grammatical error....you twisted my words and tried to make it look like I said something gay......

It's understandable, though......I was destroying SeeingRed with knowledge and facts, and you tried to come to his rescue. Cute. :coffee:

OaklandRaider
08-28-2011, 05:13 PM
How about that Lane Kiffin?

I think he pissed Al off now.... Talking bad about how Al doesn't even get out of his crypt until 2 in the afternoon....

Lane Kiffin is a hater.

He needs to worry about his little college team that's on probation.

You can tell he is still hurt by Al Davis firing him. It's been like three years since he's been gone and he's still whining. :lol:

He's just mad because he sees that Hue Jackson and the Raiders are on the brink of greatness. Something that he couldn't achieve in his short time here.

Thnikkaman
08-28-2011, 05:14 PM
For the last time, I never said Russell was better then John Elway. I said he was more talented. There's a major difference between the two. More talent does not equal better then. Can you comprehend that? Or do you need me to break it down for you even more?

And FYI, I wasn't alone in that assesment. Mike Mayock, Mel Kiper etc agreed with me........:coffee:

But like I said, I'm not here to talk about JaMarcus Russell. He's old news. I'm here to talk about the epic ass whooping we are gonna put on you scrubs on national television......

Is this the same Mel Kiper that once said that Ryan Leaf's attitude would be an asset to the NFL, and predicted the Patriots would go 0-16 in 2001 when they would go and win the Super Bowl?

You are a fan, trying to talk smack on a fan board. If you were anything more than that, you may be writing a sports blog and having other people tell you that you are an idiot there.

But hey OR, please don't go. Your idiocy is hilarious. In fact, if you realize how ridiculous you are, but keep writing the way you do, maybe you could write for the Onion or the Daily show someday.

But stay in school, and get your diploma first.

girler
08-28-2011, 05:20 PM
Well I didn't know for sure......so I just called you bro......Now that I know that you are a woman, I'll probably still call you bro.......:lol:

I've been to Denver before....and I noticed that a lot of the women down there look kind of "off".......:coffee:

I didn't make a grammatical error....you twisted my words and tried to make it look like I said something gay......

It's understandable, though......I was destroying SeeingRed with knowledge and facts, and you tried to come to his rescue. Cute. :coffee:

I twisted nothing. I quoted your post to the letter. This post is also quoted exactly.

In this post ^^^ You have called me "off" AND "cute," and you also called yourself "gay."

SR can hold his own. I don't need to rescue him from anything :lol:

Medford Bronco
08-29-2011, 07:17 AM

He is more talented in the all you can eat contests. :lol:

SR
08-29-2011, 05:58 PM
I was destroying SeeingRed with knowledge and facts

You must have deleted or edited those threads because you have yet to do any destroying of anything on this message board.

Davii
08-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Man, the Raiders sure looked good against the Saints didn't they?

:lol:

I wonder if that's why this thread has been so quiet today.

OaklandRaider
08-29-2011, 10:49 PM
Man, the Raiders sure looked good against the Saints didn't they?

:lol:

I wonder if that's why this thread has been so quiet today.

LOL, the score was 17-10 in favor of the Saints when the starters went out of the game.:confused:

We were competing with one of the best teams in the NFL while playing without Darren McFadden, Richard Seymour, Chris Johnson, Jacoby Ford, Louis Murphy, Chaz Schilens, and Kevin Boss. That's six starters who were out, but they all should be ready to go by week one.

Smack yourself for attempting to talk smack about a meaningless preseason game. :coffee:

chazoe60
08-29-2011, 10:53 PM
Who's hair has that little bitch Seymour pulled lately?

Has his dad killed anyone lately, or was it his stepmom?

OaklandRaider
08-30-2011, 03:05 AM
Who's hair has that little bitch Seymour pulled lately?

:lol: Bet you wouldn't say that to his face without getting knocked out like Ben Rothlisberger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tQyh4910wA

Thnikkaman
08-30-2011, 08:26 AM
LOL, the score was 17-10 in favor of the Saints when the starters went out of the game.:confused:

We were competing with one of the best teams in the NFL while playing without Darren McFadden, Richard Seymour, Chris Johnson, Jacoby Ford, Louis Murphy, Chaz Schilens, and Kevin Boss. That's six starters who were out, but they all should be ready to go by week one.

Smack yourself for attempting to talk smack about a meaningless preseason game. :coffee:

When I smack myself, porn is usually involved.

BroncoNut
08-30-2011, 08:54 AM
I don't know DS. why are you still hung up on that game? It's a new era in Denver and you are still a loser

BroncoJoe
08-30-2011, 10:11 AM
:lol: Bet you wouldn't say that to his face without getting knocked out like Ben Rothlisberger.

Figures a Raiturd fan would be proud of that.

Nomad
08-30-2011, 10:30 AM

The hair pulling was elementary but knocking Ben on his ass was classic!

SR
08-30-2011, 07:43 PM

I'm still waiting for your ever so eloquent and detailed break down that you offered.

SR
08-30-2011, 07:46 PM

As a fan of the Raiders, you're proud of that? People on your team that do shit like that and pulling opposing players' hair makes you proud? No ******* wonder why Raiders fans and the Raiders are hated by the rest of the NFL. You're a bunch of ignorant thugs.

OaklandRaider
08-30-2011, 09:50 PM
As a fan of the Raiders, you're proud of that? People on your team that do shit like that and pulling opposing players' hair makes you proud? No ******* wonder why Raiders fans and the Raiders are hated by the rest of the NFL. You're a bunch of ignorant thugs.

http://i.imgur.com/RHuHq.gif

Yes, I am very proud of that. Bro, we're the RAIDERS. This is what we do. Richard Seymour is bringing some of that old Raider attitude back to the Silver and Black. It's a joy to see.

Just tell your boy Ryan Lady not to upset Big Rich anymore if he knows whats good for him. :coffee:

broncobryce
08-30-2011, 11:40 PM
The real question is, will jason cambell survive past the second quarter?

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

SR
08-31-2011, 07:38 PM

Yes, I am very proud of that. Bro, we're the RAIDERS. This is what we do. Richard Seymour is bringing some of that old Raider attitude back to the Silver and Black. It's a joy to see.

Just tell your boy Ryan Lady not to upset Big Rich anymore if he knows whats good for him. :coffee:

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy it. Bask in it. Even retards have their own Olympics...

BroncoNut
08-31-2011, 09:55 PM

You're proud that you're regarded as a bunch of ignorant thugs?

SR
08-31-2011, 10:24 PM

Which is exactly what makes the Raiders' fan base a bunch of trash. Morons.

BroncoNut
08-31-2011, 10:28 PM

yeah, pretty sad really. I thought OR might be better than that. Always kinda pulled for the guy in a way

SR
08-31-2011, 10:29 PM
yeah, pretty sad really. I thought OR might be better than that. Always kinda pulled for the guy in a way

I haven't. He types well for the most part, but is an absolute dipshit when it comes to football. I won't ever "pull" for a Raiders fan, but I'd enjoyably "push" one off of a bridge.

BroncoNut
08-31-2011, 10:30 PM
I haven't. He types well for the most part, but is an absolute dipshit when it comes to football. I won't ever "pull" for a Raiders fan, but I'd enjoyably "push" one off of a bridge.

I don't know what it is. I guess I feel sorry for him in a way. Maybe it's because he's such a loser at life

BroncoJoe
08-31-2011, 10:43 PM
And he uses a Vince McMahon video too.

Classic!

OaklandRaider
09-01-2011, 03:03 PM

I said I was proud of what Richard Seymour did to Ben Rothlisberger. Big Ben started running his mouth, and he slapped Seymour on the shoulder pad to rub it in. Seymour retaliated....Ben got what he deserved. :coffee:

OaklandRaider
09-01-2011, 03:11 PM

LOL U MAD BRAH?:cool:

Haha, Raider fans don't really give two shits about what other fanbases think of us. All that matters to us is wins and championships. That's it.

But I love how you are trying to turn this thread into a smack off against fanbases, and not the actual game between our two teams. Maybe it's because deep down you already know what's coming September 12, so you are trying to shift the attention off the game, lol.

OaklandRaider
09-01-2011, 03:16 PM

That's if you don't get shanked first....:D

But wow, I know dipshit when it comes to football?:lol::lol:

Bro, I'm only 19 and I can pretty much guarantee I am more knowledgeable about the game of football than you are. I know about the X's and O's, I know about the history.....hell I probably know more about your own team then you do.

So please don't question my football knowledge.:coffee:

BroncoNut
09-01-2011, 03:17 PM
I said I was proud of what Richard Seymour did to Ben Rothlisberger. Big Ben started running his mouth, and he slapped Seymour on the shoulder pad to rub it in. Seymour retaliated....Ben got what he deserved. :coffee:

oh, I didn't see the pat by Roethlesberger on the shoulder pad. I guess I woul dagrere with you in that case. too bad the NFL doesn't see it that way

BroncoNut
09-01-2011, 03:18 PM

Bro, I'm only 19 and I can pretty much guarantee I am more knowledgeable about the game of football than you are. I know about the X's and O's, I know about the history.....hell I probably know more about your own team then you do.

x's and o's as in hopscotch and love notes to suzy rottencrotch

btw, drinking coffee will stunt your growth

underrated29
09-01-2011, 03:19 PM

Haha, Raider fans don't really give two shits about what other fanbases think of us. All that matters to us is wins and championships. That's it.

But I love how you are trying to turn this thread into a smack off against fanbases, and not the actual game between our two teams. Maybe it's because deep down you already know what's coming September 12, so you are trying to shift the attention off the game, lol.

Wins and championships huh?

Funny, I would not have guessed those two

PS- Remember the Name Von Miller- Jason Campbell soup for brains will know it quite well.

Nomad
09-01-2011, 03:21 PM
oh, I didn't see the pat by Roethlesberger on the shoulder pad. I guess I woul dagrere with you in that case. too bad the NFL doesn't see it that way

Yeah, nut, I usually don't agree with Raider fans but the Rothlisberger thing was warranted and classic.

OaklandRaider
09-01-2011, 03:32 PM

Rothlisberger was talking shit and he made contact with Seymour. That, to me, warranted a slap in the face.

And btw, nice avatar. I was literally watching that movie the other day, haha.

BroncoNut
09-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Rothlisberger was talking shit and he made contact with Seymour. That, to me, warranted a slap in the face.

And btw, nice avatar. I was literally watching that movie the other day, haha.

I also recently jerked off to it . just kidding. weird effin movie.

I would have killed DREN long before they did. I knew she was going to be a handful in the end.

BroncoNut
09-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Yeah, nut, I usually don't agree with Raider fans but the Rothlisberger thing was warranted and classic.

I didn't see the shoulder pat. Ben deserved it if that was the case.

OaklandRaider
09-01-2011, 03:40 PM
PS- Remember the Name Von Miller- Jason Campbell soup for brains will know it quite well.

Von Miller? The 230 pound linebacker you drafted?

Lol, he may be turn out to be a good pass rusher but he will suck against the run, which is what the Raiders do best. He is an Elvis Dumerville clone. I was so glad when the Broncos drafted Miller over Marcel Dareus. I am not concerned with anybody on your defense to be honest. :coffee:

BroncoNut
09-01-2011, 03:44 PM

Lol, he may be turn out to be a good pass rusher but he will suck against the run, which is what the Raiders do best. He is an Elvis Dumerville clone. I was so glad when the Broncos drafted Miller over Marcel Dareus. I am not concerned with anybody on your defense to be honest. :coffee:

you should be. We'll see tonight

underrated29
09-01-2011, 04:33 PM

And thats why you are a raider fan. Not concerned about him....I guarantee after the game you will be saying damn, I wish they drafted dareus.

I have a feeling Joe Mays will give rundmc a little welcome back from the lockout hit. Darren probably will not want any part of running the football near him again.

underrated29
09-01-2011, 04:35 PM
you should be. We'll see tonight

Nut- we play arizone in the final preseason game for us tonight. Not the faiders. Also our starters will not play tonight. So, lol, you might want to change that to "we'll see monday night"

BroncoNut
09-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Nut- we play arizone in the final preseason game for us tonight. Not the faiders. Also our starters will not play tonight. So, lol, you might want to change that to "we'll see monday night"

what time EST?

underrated29
09-01-2011, 05:10 PM
lkjlkjljl

BroncoNut
09-02-2011, 06:22 AM

I liked that part in Austin Powers when he said to hit him in a game of blackjack where he had 2 face cards. And he said, I too like to play dangerously. Do you remember that?

Devilspawn
09-02-2011, 05:22 PM
Will Perrish Cox make the roster? I heard he got raped out there last night.

underrated29
09-02-2011, 06:00 PM
I liked that part in Austin Powers when he said to hit him in a game of blackjack where he had 2 face cards. And he said, I too like to play dangerously. Do you remember that?

I do remember that part, and austin had a 3 and a 2 and said "I'll stay, I also like to live dangerously."

why you ask?

underrated29
09-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Will Perrish Cox make the roster? I heard he got raped out there last night.

It doesnt count. He does not remember the game.

Dzone
09-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Screw the raiders...I like the idea of Rypiens daughter playing football in Lingerie
http://www.lostlettermen.com/mark-rypien-daughter-lingerie/

BroncoJoe
09-02-2011, 06:14 PM

Were you even alive the last time the Raiturds were in contention for anything other than the cellar?

Dreadnought
09-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Were you even alive the last time the Raiturds were in contention for anything other than the cellar?

You know the answer to that, Joe. Our friend was happily watching "Go Diego Go" and "Dora the Explorer" the last time the Raiders were a serious football team.

Day1BroncoFan
09-02-2011, 07:08 PM
If you guys do embarrass us, it'll be the last thing you ever do. :D

SR
09-02-2011, 09:44 PM
All that matters to us is wins and championships. That's it.

Maybe that's why the Raider fans are so disgruntled.

SR
09-02-2011, 09:45 PM

You think what you wanna think man. I'm not about to start tooting my own horn. Some people possess characteristics referred to as "humble" and "modest".

Denver Native (Carol)
09-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Raiders new motto -

TRY TO REMEMBER WHEN BABY

Davii
09-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Raiders new motto -

TRY TO REMEMBER WHEN BABY

Al Davis forgot already.

Poet
09-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Don't feed the troll.

SR
09-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Don't feed the troll.

Will we end up like that lady at the Denver Zoo that got bit by the alligator on Wednesday?

girler
09-03-2011, 05:05 PM
You know the answer to that, Joe. Our friend was happily watching "Go Diego Go" and "Dora the Explorer" the last time the Raiders were a serious football team.

No, those shows are too new. I think he would have been watching "the smurfs" and "rainbow brite" last time that team was challenging... but then again, I don't think he's old enough to have stopped watching "go diego go" either. :fish:

SR
09-03-2011, 10:08 PM
I'm almost 27 and I watched the Smurfs when I was a kid. He was probably watching Dora and Spongebob.

Jaws
09-04-2011, 02:54 AM
Darrius Heyward-Bey drops 3 touchdown passes?

Jarvis Moss gets 4 sucks?

Darren McFadden breaks a leg?

70 points against?

80 points?

The possibilities are endless.

I have taken the liberty of editing the typos in your OP.

OaklandRaider
09-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Don't feed the troll.

Oh look, a Bengal fan. LOL didn't think you guys existed anymore after last year. Are you lost? Because this is the smack section of the forum. You, as a BengLOL fan, have nothing to talk smack about. I recommend you visit the Draft part of the forum, because that's honestly all you have to look forward to.

You know it's bad in Bengal land when your starting QB chooses to RETIRE and leave almost 12 million on the table rather than play for your disgraceful franchise. :lol:

OaklandRaider
09-04-2011, 10:20 AM
To shift this thread back to the actual game, I will do a comparison between our two teams. I am being 100% honest and objective, no bias here at all.

QB = Push

- Jason Campbell and Kyle Orton are both in the same tier of Quarterbacks. They aren't elite, but they aren't terrible either. Neither are what you would describe as a franchise caliber QB. I will take Jason Campbell over Orton, because Campbell does have the clutch gene. He led a couple game winning drives last year when the pressure was on. Meanwhile, Kyle Orton crumbles in key situations. He may be the least clutch QB in the league.Kyle Orton did put up some decent stats last year, but that was mainly a combination of three things. 1) Denver had the worst running game in the NFL last year, so all you did was throw 2) Josh McDaniels system 3) Denver was down a lot so you had to throw the ball

RB = Oakland

-Lol, do I even have to say? Darren McFadden is a top five running back in the NFL. Michael Bush could start for 70% of the teams in the NFL. And we just drafted a kid in the fourth round by the name of Taiwan Jones, who looks like a Chris Johnson clone. Meanwhile, you guys are stuck with Slowshon Moreno. I don't care how many pounds he lost during the offseason, he is still slow and lacks talent. The Raiders win this in a landslide.

FB = Oakland

-I honestly don't even know who you're fullback is, but whoever he is, he can't hold Marcel Reece's jock. Marcel Reece is the most explosive fullback to ever play in the NFL. Enough said. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS0ltpVBHbw

TE = Oakland

-The Raiders did lose Zach Miller, but we picked up Kevin Boss to replace him. Kevin Boss is a better blocker than Zach Miller was, and he is a slightly worse receiver. He had 35 catches, 531 yards, 5 Touchdowns last year. Expect his catches to double this year. The Broncos have Daniel Fells starting for them? LOL, who?

WR = Push

-Brandon Lloyd > Chaz Schilens

Jacoby Ford > Eddie Royal

Louis Murphy > Eric Decker

DHB = Matthew Willis

Offensive line = Push

-The Raiders are a great run blocking offensive line but are below average at pass blocking. The Broncos are just the opposite, good at pass blocking and terrible run blocking. Push.

Defensive Line = Raiders

-Richard Seymour, Tommy Kelly, Matt Shaughessy, Lamarr Houston......any of those four players could start on the Broncos defensive line and would instantly become their best defensive lineman. Listen to this stat - The Raiders had the second most sacks in the NFL last year, DESPITE having the least amount of passes attempted against them. That is just unreal. You guys have scrubs like Broderick Bunkley, Kevin Vickerson starting for you. Robert Ayers is a bust. You guys do have Elvis Dumervil coming back from injury but he has ALWAYS been weak at defending the run. The Raiders win this one in a landslide....again.

Linebackers = Raiders

-Kamerion Wimbley and Rolando McClain are both very good players for us. Wimbley led our team with 9 sacks last year. DJ Williams is a solid player.....Von Miller looks promising so far but the advantage has to go to the Raiders here.

Secondary = Raiders

- Stanford Routt is better then Champ Bailey. Look at the stats last year if you don't believe me. I would take Michael Huff over any over your safeties, including Brian Dawkins who is just a shell of his former self.

Special Teams = Raiders

-Sebastian Janokowski is the best kicker in the league, Shane Lechler is the best punter in the league, Jacoby Ford is one of the best kick returners in the league. Enough said.

Simply put, there is no way the Raiders are gonna lose to the Broncos this year. We're loaded. :coffee:

Thnikkaman
09-04-2011, 10:59 AM
OR, if you look through the last decade with those black and silver tinted glasses, the Raiders are SB champions every year.

You talk so much shit, nobody can stand to smell your breath within a 20 ft radius. We will see what happens when the games are actually played this year. Until then, keep brushing your teeth with dog shit in the hopes you elevate your smack talk.

SR
09-04-2011, 11:46 AM
To shift this thread back to the actual game, I will do a comparison between our two teams. I am being 100% honest and objective, no bias here at all.

. :coffee:

Objective my ass. That was filled with Raider bias.

OaklandRaider
09-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Objective my ass. That was filled with Raider bias.

:coffee:Please tell me where you disagree. This should be funny.

Medford Bronco
09-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Al Davis forgot already.

http://cdn.tauntr.com/sites/default/files/AlDavis_HalloweenMask_1.jpg

Medford Bronco
09-04-2011, 06:58 PM
OR, if you look through the last decade with those black and silver tinted glasses, the Raiders are SB champions every year.

You talk so much shit, nobody can stand to smell your breath within a 20 ft radius. We will see what happens when the games are actually played this year. Until then, keep brushing your teeth with dog shit in the hopes you elevate your smack talk.

How about who is the only team in NFL history to sweep their division and not make the playoffs :salute::lol:

Slick
09-04-2011, 07:26 PM
I thought he was fairly objective until he said routt was better than bailey and i might say lb is a push.

And i think 70 % is a high for michael bush.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

girler
09-04-2011, 09:10 PM

:lol: This made me snort! :salute:

OaklandRaider
09-05-2011, 03:04 PM
I thought he was fairly objective until he said routt was better than bailey

LOL, Stanford Routt had a better season then Champ Bailey last season. Routt is young, talented and just entering the prime of his career. He should only get better. Meanwhile Champ Bailey, while still a good player, is clearly on the downside of his career.

In fact, last year it could be argued that Stanford Routt was better then Nnamdi Asomugha. I am not making this up - here are the numbers.

According to Stats Inc., last year Oakland cornerbacks Nnamdi Asomugha and Stanford Routt were tied for third place in "burn" percentage rates (minimum of 20 targets). They both gave up completions on 39.4 percent of the attempts thrown their way.http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/raiders/detail?entry_id=83818

Here are the top cornerbacks in the league last year based on numbers. Notice how Champ Bailey is nowhere to be found.....meanwhile the Raiders had 3 corners on the list.

Here are the burn percentage numbers:

Targets Comps Yds TDs Burn pct. Pass def.

1. Darrelle Revis, Jets

56 ... 19 ... 340 ... 4 ... 33.9 ... 10

2. Terrence McGee, Bills

21 ... 8 ... 88 ... 1 ... 38.1 ... 2

3. Stanford Routt, Raiders

99 ... 39 ... 635 ... 5 ... 39.4 ... 13

3. Nnamdi Asomugha, Raiders

33 ... 13 ... 205 ... 0 ... 39.4 ... 6

5. Brandon Carr, Chiefs

108 ... 43 ... 758 ... 6 ... 39.8 ... 25

6. Chris Johnson, Raiders

42 ... 17 ... 288 ... 3 ... 40.5 ... 9
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/raiders/detail?entry_id=83818
Here is an article Footballs outsiders wrote on Stanford Routt:

However, it is worth noting that Routt actually had phenomenal game charting stats in 2010. I keep meaning to write something about his numbers, because his name jumps off a list of this year's top corners as "Which one does not belong?" Routt allowed 5.5 yards per pass with a 67 percent Success Rate. Both figures are near the top of the league.http://www.footballoutsiders.com/extra-points/2011/stanford-routt-three-years-315-million

So it looks like I was correct when I said Routt > Bailey.:coffee:

OaklandRaider
09-05-2011, 03:08 PM
How about who is the only team in NFL history to sweep their division and not make the playoffs :salute::lol:

You wanna talk about embarassing records? Okay.

How about being the only team in NFL history to lead your division weeks 1-16, yet still somehow end up missing the playoffs? That was in 08.

How about in 09 when you guys were the only team in NFL history to start out 6-0, and yet managed to not make the playoffs? Funny as hell.

How about letting the Raiders score a NFL Record 59 points in THREE QUARTERS of play, before we pulled our starters out of the game? We could've easily scored 70 that game and you know it.

OaklandRaider
09-05-2011, 03:10 PM
:lol: This made me snort! :salute:

Not surprising considering most women in Denver look like pigs. :coffee:

OaklandRaider
09-05-2011, 03:27 PM
LOL, I decided to go back and reread the epic thread I created before we beat you guys down 59-14 last year.

Man oh man are some of these quotes priceless! I had a good laugh reading that thread over. :lol::lol:

The Broncos ARE a joke. Who knew.

The Raiders look like a ******* Super Bowl team today. Go figure. Congrats on the W. (Yes I'm already congratulating them and the 1st quarter isn't even over yet)

I don't think I can watch anymore football this season. I am so disappointed right now. I wouldn't feel bad if Josh McDaniels got fired tomorrow. And I have been supporting him.

Epic fail, total disappointment.
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185697

Looks like you guys didn't learn your lesson from last year....LOL

Medford Bronco
09-05-2011, 06:00 PM

How about being the only team in NFL history to lead your division weeks 1-16, yet still somehow end up missing the playoffs? That was in 08.

How about in 09 when you guys were the only team in NFL history to start out 6-0, and yet managed to not make the playoffs? Funny as hell.

How about letting the Raiders score a NFL Record 59 points in THREE QUARTERS of play, before we pulled our starters out of the game? We could've easily scored 70 that game and you know it.

How about not making the playoffs since 2002. Embarassing enough:coffee:

Who cares about 1 game that could not even get you in the playoffs. You are still a mediocre team at best with that stiff Jason Campbell at QB. Also, you lost your best defensive player this year. Good luck with that.

girler
09-05-2011, 06:31 PM

Awww, isn't he pweshus, he made a funny. Now he can wun home and tell his mommy he is a good boy.

Just make sure her "man friend" is off of her first, or she might not get paid, and then her good little boy would get a whuppin fo sho!!!

SR
09-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Awww, isn't he pweshus, he made a funny. Now he can wun home and tell his mommy he is a good boy.

Just make sure her "man friend" is off of her first, or she might not get paid, and then her good little boy would get a whuppin fo sho!!!

He probably sits on the front porch in the chair rocking back and forth making tard sounds like Forrest Gump while his mom's man friend is in the house.

Thnikkaman
09-05-2011, 10:06 PM

Considering this statement comes from a Cali guy. And most guys from Cali take it in the behind.

BroncoNut
09-06-2011, 12:29 PM

lol!!! that is effin hilarious.

underrated29
09-06-2011, 12:57 PM
In the last 2 years how many TDs has stanford allowed?
In the last 2 years how many TDs has Champ allowed?

Which team had the better defense to help?

Or better yet- Lets see how Stanford does going up against lloyd 6 days from now.

OaklandRaider
09-06-2011, 12:58 PM
How about not making the playoffs since 2002. Embarassing enough:coffee:

And yet despite not making the playoffs since 02, the Raiders still had more playoffs wins in the last decade than the Broncos.

Who cares about 1 game that could not even get you in the playoffs. You are still a mediocre team at best with that stiff Jason Campbell at QB. Also, you lost your best defensive player this year. Good luck with that.

Mediocre team at best? LOL, Child please. The Raiders are an elite team. You'll see this sunday.

Now run along.

underrated29
09-06-2011, 01:02 PM
Are you going to go runaway and hide just like the last time you tried to run your mouth- Only to have us kick it in on monday night to open the season like we did the previous monday night season opener?

Money says you will not show up after you lose.

OaklandRaider
09-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Are you going to go runaway and hide just like the last time you tried to run your mouth- Only to have us kick it in on monday night to open the season like we did the previous monday night season opener?

LOL, You're talking about the MNF opener three years ago? That was a loooong time ago, my man. Back then, you guys actually had a good coach, and a great QB by the name of Jay Cutler. Now you have the dynamic duo of John Fox (2-14 last year) and Kyle "Neckbeard" Orton (3-10 record as a starter last year):lol::lol:

Money says you will not show up after you lose.

There is no way we lose this game. No chance in hell. If we do lose, I won't post here anymore. How about that.

BroncoJoe
09-06-2011, 01:12 PM
LOL, You're talking about the MNF opener three years ago? That was a loooong time ago, my man. Back then, you guys actually had a good coach, and a great QB by the name of Jay Cutler. Now you have the dynamic duo of John Fox (2-14 last year) and Kyle "Neckbeard" Orton (3-10 record as a starter last year):lol::lol:

There is no way we lose this game. No chance in hell. If we do lose, I won't post here anymore. How about that.

Wuss.

Thnikkaman
09-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Wuss.

He has promised this before, and lost (from JMcD's first season). Yet, here he is.

underrated29
09-06-2011, 01:50 PM

Matters not how long ago it was. What matters is you are coming into our house on monday to open the season. NO ONE OPENS THE SEASON ON MONDAY NIGHT!, IN OUR HOUSE!, WITH A WIN!!

Nah, I want you to keep posting here when you lose. I enjoy smearing peoples faces in shit.
But I know you will not show up afterwards. Unless you win or its some OT last second play to win the game for either side...because those are fun and everyone likes to talk about those, you will go into hiding.

OaklandRaider
09-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Wuss.

Wuss? Hardly. You should be happy that I won't be here to humiliate you guys anymore in the smack forum.

OaklandRaider
09-06-2011, 05:16 PM
He has promised this before, and lost (from JMcD's first season). Yet, here he is.

Last time I said I would leave, but I never said for how long.

This time if we lose, I won't post here anymore forever. And that's a promise :D

But this is all moot since my team owns your team.

BroncoJoe
09-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Wuss? Hardly. You should be happy that I won't be here to humiliate you guys anymore in the smack forum.

LOL. That's rich.

OaklandRaider
09-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Matters not how long ago it was. What matters is you are coming into our house on monday to open the season. NO ONE OPENS THE SEASON ON MONDAY NIGHT!, IN OUR HOUSE!, WITH A WIN!!

Mile High stadium........wait excuse me, I mean Sports Authority stadium ( LMAO what a Horrible name) is like an extra home game for us. The Raiders OWN the Broncos in Denver. We have beaten you guys three straight times in Denver. The last time you guys beat us in Denver was on the fluky Mike Shanahan timeout game. We really should've won that game, too.

So yeah.....you have no home field advantage..

underrated29
09-06-2011, 05:22 PM

Or better yet- Lets see how Stanford does going up against lloyd 6 days from now.......

girler
09-06-2011, 05:50 PM
And yet despite not making the playoffs since 02, the Raiders still had more playoffs wins in the last decade than the Broncos.

Mediocre team at best? LOL, Child please. The Raiders are an elite team. You'll see this sunday.

Now run along.

WTF your team gonna do sunday? Kill bin laden? Oh wait, he's already dead. Maybe climb a 14'er? I did that this summer (in my SUV, :lol: ), but I doubt any of your team will do that even in a 4x4 this sunday.

I give up. What's your pansy ass team gonna do that's so elite? :noidea: If they do NOT do it any better than the Broncos THIS SUNDAY, will you just go away forever? :D

I bet you'll find some loophole and say I twisted your words, or you miss-typed or something. :tsk: Instead of OR, you should be PA for all the backing down you do to me. :aetsch:

Medford Bronco
09-06-2011, 07:28 PM

Now run along.

Elite in 1984 not now. :lol: Maybe even in 02 they were close
Epic Fail. Also at best you are in 3rd place in the West.

The stiff is one of the worst #1 picks in history. He is the definition of an Epic Failure

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4383/jamarcusrussellhighligh.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/jamarcusrussellhighligh.jpg/)

Thnikkaman
09-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Last time I said I would leave, but I never said for how long.

This time if we lose, I won't post here anymore forever. And that's a promise :D

But this is all moot since my team owns your team.

I don't think you understand the word own. Don't they have dictionaries in lock-up?

Medford Bronco
09-06-2011, 07:43 PM
I don't think you understand the word own. Don't they have dictionaries in lock-up?

Yeah they owed Denver from 1960-1976 for sure

This guy is delusional. He is not even half the fan that Devilspawn or silver_black are. I like those guys. They dont thump when you go 2-8 outside of the division. They are a decent team but not "elite" as he says :lol:

OaklandRaider
09-06-2011, 08:18 PM

The Raiders have beaten the Broncos 4 out of the last five times. Last year, they beat the Broncos by a combined score of 98-37.

If you don't consider that to be owned, then I don't know what to tell you Ma'am.

OaklandRaider
09-06-2011, 08:21 PM

Or better yet- Lets see how Stanford does going up against lloyd 6 days from now.

OaklandRaider isn't going to waste his precious time looking up stats to educate you.

Go look them up yourself.

Oh and Brandon "One hit wonder" Lloyd will get shutdown......bank on that:coffee:

OaklandRaider
09-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Oink, Oink, Oink

What? I don't know what you're saying.... I don't speak pig.

Maybe one of you brokeback Denver fans can translate for me.:coffee:

SR
09-06-2011, 08:30 PM

How many winning seasons have the Raiders had in the last decade? How many times have the Raiders won the division since their Super Bowl team? How many consecutive losing years have the Raiders had since that year? Remember Eddie Royal's first game in the NFL against the Raiders?

We could go back and forth all day dude.

SR
09-06-2011, 08:31 PM

Now run along.

If we see it Sunday, then at least we won't have to worry about them showing up Monday...save your "elite team" some embarrassment.

SR
09-06-2011, 08:32 PM

There is a God.

SR
09-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Mile High stadium........wait excuse me, I mean Sports Authority stadium ( LMAO what a Horrible name) is like an extra home game for us. The Raiders OWN the Broncos in Denver. We have beaten you guys three straight times in Denver. The last time you guys beat us in Denver was on the fluky Mike Shanahan timeout game. We really should've won that game, too.

So yeah.....you have no home field advantage..

What fluky timeout game?

girler
09-06-2011, 08:36 PM
What? I don't know what you're saying.... I don't speak pig.

Maybe one of you brokeback Denver fans can translate for me.:coffee:

I call you out on your MISTAKES, and you call me a pig. Hmmmm... I guess I should be flattered- my 7th grade son insults the girls he likes too. I didn't realize what a crush you actually had on me! :help:

Btw, I have NOT changed ONE WORD in anything I quoted in this thread. Way to man up! :lol:

Thnikkaman
09-06-2011, 09:40 PM
The Raiders have beaten the Broncos 4 out of the last five times. Last year, they beat the Broncos by a combined score of 98-37.

If you don't consider that to be owned, then I don't know what to tell you Ma'am.

The Diamondbacks own the Rockies. The Raiders may have us on lease, but they missed the last two payments and the repo men are knocking on the door.

Kind of like China and the state of California.

OaklandRaider
09-07-2011, 04:51 PM
What fluky timeout game?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20070916007&prov=ap

OaklandRaider
09-07-2011, 04:56 PM
I call you out on your MISTAKES, and you call me a pig. Hmmmm... I guess I should be flattered- my 7th grade son insults the girls he likes too. I didn't realize what a crush you actually had on me! :help:

Btw, I have NOT changed ONE WORD in anything I quoted in this thread. Way to man up! :lol:

OaklandRaider doesn't make mistakes. You twisted my words around to try to make it look like I said something else....:coffee:

But run along now. There's grown men in here talking about football....which you probably don't know anything about.

Oh and btw, Eddie Royal is a bust. So you might want to consider "adopting" a new Broncos Player...:lol::lol:

OaklandRaider
09-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Kind of like China and the state of California.
http://blog.daniellelacey.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Iowa-sucks.jpg

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-07-2011, 06:16 PM
From a Denver Native & Lifelong Raider Fan, Hello Bronco Fan. :throwrock:
Y'all sound pretty confident after being smashed last season.
98 points in two games & the last 3 meetings @ MileHighBidderStadium. :ridinghorse: <The Raider Sword on this smiley is Awesome!
I can't wait to see McFadden run the ball all over the Donk:defense: on Monday.
The interior of that weak DLine is gonna get thrown on their collective asses, Bank that.
RunDMc is going over 2oo with 3 TD's.
I wonder what LB/DB gets to get trucked by D first? :confused:
TOP & playing with the lead will destroy the Donks and have the Neckbeard running for his life.
The youth of the Donk OL will be exploited and the running game will be non existent leaving the NFL's #2 Sack unit to feast on Orton. I would love to see Orton KO'd and replaced with your boy GB2! Say a prayer for Tebow!
Knowshow is gonna do what? C'mon guy. :rolleyes:
You know better than that.
Raiders Running Game grinds Broken Donk D into fine powder.
Denver O shutdown.
Donks start out with a surge to the lead of the "Luck Lottery".
The rise from 4-12 will take longer than you're planning.
Enjoy.

girler
09-07-2011, 06:22 PM
OaklandRaider doesn't make mistakes. You twisted my words around to try to make it look like I said something else....:coffee:

But run along now. There's grown men in here talking about football....which you probably don't know anything about.

Oh and btw, Eddie Royal is a bust. So you might want to consider "adopting" a new Broncos Player...:lol::lol:

:pound: :rofl: :lol: :laugh: Well, if you want to be specific about only "grown men," you can NOT include yourself, little boy.

AND if there was a vote about someone needing to "run along," I'm pretty sure it would be unanimous for YOU to leave this site and never come back. :fidiot:

AND as for you not making mistakes, I'm just going to physically beat you every time you make a, um, not-mistake from now on. I like to hurt stupid males. :evil: It makes me happy. :D

:smack:

HORSEPOWER 56
09-07-2011, 06:23 PM
98 points in two games & the last 3 meetings @ MileHighBidderStadium. :ridinghorse: <The Raider Sword on this smiley is Awesome!
The interior of that weak DLine is gonna get thrown on their collective asses, Bank that.
TOP & playing with the lead will destroy the Donks and have the Neckbeard running for his life.
The youth of the Donk OL will be exploited and the running game will be non existent leaving the NFL's #2 Sack unit to feast on Orton. I would love to see Orton KO'd and replaced with your boy GB2! Say a prayer for Tebow!
Denver O shutdown.
Enjoy.

That's the worst username I've ever seen. It's like calling yourself the beautiful transvestite...

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-07-2011, 06:28 PM
:beer:
I knew you would love it!
Check out the Sword! :ridinghorse:

SR
09-07-2011, 07:40 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20070916007&prov=ap

Ah ok. I remember that game now. And for the rest of that season coaches across the league tried to do the same thing Shanahan did. I would agree it was a fluke, but he clearly got the timeout called before the ball was snapped when you watch the replays. Janikowski's gut may or may not have interfered with the second kick though. Hard to say.

SR
09-07-2011, 07:45 PM

You just made a grammatical error. In the second sentence of the third "paragraph" you said "There's grown men in here talking about football". If you were to remove the apostrophe and type it all out to say "There is grown men in here talking about football...", it would be grammatically incorrect. Maybe in the "hood" that might be proper, but in the rest of America it would have read "There are grown men in here talking about football...". So as far as not making mistakes, I just thought I'd point that out to you.

SR
09-07-2011, 07:47 PM

Iowa doesn't suck nearly as bad as Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota, or North Dakota.

chazoe60
09-07-2011, 08:15 PM
You just made a grammatical error. In the second sentence of the third "paragraph" you said "There's grown men in here talking about football". If you were to remove the apostrophe and type it all out to say "There is grown men in here talking about football...", it would be grammatically incorrect. Maybe in the "hood" that might be proper, but in the rest of America it would have read "There are grown men in here talking about football...". So as far as not making mistakes, I just thought I'd point that out to you.

Not to mention we are not "talking" about a damn thing. We are typing or writing about many things, but not a single word is spoken between us.

Dzone
09-07-2011, 08:17 PM
The most annoying Raider Fans are the ones who were born and raised in colorado, still live here, and have the Raider logo crap on everything. Get the **** out of here.

chazoe60
09-07-2011, 08:18 PM
Any Raider fan that was born in Colorado should be shot on sight. Damn idiots.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-07-2011, 08:19 PM
:beer:
I knew you would love it!
Check out the Sword! :ridinghorse:

You know what you can do with the sword

Medford Bronco
09-07-2011, 08:47 PM
OaklandRaider isn't going to waste his precious time looking up stats to educate you.

Go look them up yourself.

Oh and Brandon "One hit wonder" Lloyd will get shutdown......bank on that:coffee:

That is one more hit than Jemarcus Russel ever had or Todd Marinvich (sp) :lol:

Thnikkaman
09-07-2011, 08:50 PM

In the hood, it's "There be"

SR
09-07-2011, 08:52 PM
In the hood, it's "There be"

Or "they be"..."Dey be talkin bout foobaww dawg"

swaiy
09-07-2011, 09:06 PM
Denver O shutdown.
Enjoy.

Heyward-Bey ButterFingers will be dropping balls left and right.

Prater will kick the ball so far out of the endzone Jacoby Ford won't be running anything back.

If your DL plays anything like it did in the pre-season, your team will have more miles ran on it than a back alley hooker's you know what.

Jason Campbell? lmao

I hope DMC doesn't get tackled too hard or his orbital bone might get hurt again.

Should be a nice game. I hope you come back after none of that crap you just posted happens.

Thnikkaman
09-07-2011, 09:20 PM

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/670911a_tn220x220.jpg

silver_black
09-07-2011, 09:26 PM
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/670911a_tn220x220.jpg

careful doom boy, you're inching towards your infamous weather smack territory :beer: :D

DenBronx
09-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Denver O shutdown.
Enjoy.

More proof that raider fans are the butthole of the NFL.

How did it feel to go 6-0 in the division and still miss the playoffs? :coffee:

Elway is back in the building now to help run things so get ready to get your asses kicked. He did marry a raiderette though....which means he still has been pounding the raiders since he retired.

Medford Bronco
09-07-2011, 09:42 PM
careful doom boy, you're inching towards your infamous weather smack territory :beer: :D

Maybe Oakland Raider can take lessons from you and Devilspawn :beer:

The one who says Rich Gannon is better than Elway :lol: even you would admit he is sick in the head for thinking that. Gannon was good but no Elway

silver_black
09-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Maybe Oakland Raider can take lessons from you and Devilspawn :beer:

The one who says Rich Gannon is better than Elway :lol: even you would admit he is sick in the head for thinking that. Gannon was good but no Elway

Med I truly miss Gannon, even more considering those who followed, but no I would not rank him above Elway. :beer:

Thnikkaman
09-07-2011, 10:30 PM

Whether you love Oakland's weather, or Iowa's weather, you know these things to be true:

Beer is good.
Elway > Gannon.
OR is comedic gold.

OaklandRaider
09-07-2011, 10:39 PM

GRAMMAR SMACK FTW!!!1!!!!!1!:lol:

Lol, we're smacking about grammar now? Really bro? Haha, I guess after all the abuse you guys have taken in this thread that that's the only card you Bronco fans have left to play. :coffee:

OaklandRaider
09-07-2011, 10:43 PM

Fact: Rich Gannon was a better quarterback in 2002 then John Elway ever was.

chazoe60
09-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Are you an idiot OR a moron OR a mogoloid?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-08-2011, 12:11 AM
Are you an idiot OR a moron OR a mogoloid?

Why does it have to be one of the three? Can't he be all three?

He could be the official moronic, idiot mongoloid. :laugh:

Medford Bronco
09-08-2011, 12:22 AM

Yeah because Elway was retired. Master of the obvious.

Elway was better when active

BTW Gannon is one of the worst commentators I have ever heard as well.

girler
09-08-2011, 07:45 AM

:bike:

Thnikkaman
09-08-2011, 08:07 AM

Is your name Matty Valdez?

chazoe60
09-08-2011, 08:09 AM

I don't know his name so I just call im dipshit.

Thnikkaman
09-08-2011, 08:11 AM
http://www.chargertom.com/RaidersBagHead2.jpg

Thnikkaman
09-08-2011, 08:12 AM
I don't know his name so I just call im dipshit.

But that's giving all dipshits a bad name.

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 09:50 AM
The most annoying Raider Fans are the ones who were born and raised in colorado, still live here, and have the Raider logo crap on everything. Get the **** out of here.

lotta Cowboy fans in the DC area for the same reason. and they all tend to just watch the Cowboy/skins game. born and raised here, became cowboy fans for attention at a young age and continue to this day to be for the Boys. Grow up I say

Thnikkaman
09-08-2011, 10:13 AM
]From a Denver Native & Lifelong Raider Fan, Hello Bronco Fan. :throwrock:
Denver O shutdown.
Enjoy.

Judging by your avatar, you must be a Pirates fan. I bet this summer was an exciting time for you.

Wait, you are a raiders fan? And you know how to operate a computer box? That's impressive. I wasn't aware that Raiders fans knew how to use basic tools let alone such a sophisticated device like a computer. Now that I think about it, you probably have a more educated person, like a librarian or something held hostage and have managed to get her to translate your grunts and moans into something more like the English language. I think it would be in your best interest to let the librarian go. Jail is a harsh place for someone as feeble as a Raiders fan. They keep real criminals there, and wannabe Raiders fans won't last more than 6 hours. Then again, with your obsession with "units" and "sacks", you may just fit right in there.

As far as your prediction for Monday night goes, I suggest you head down to Apple Jacks and buy the cheapest handle they have, and drink half of it before the game starts. It will help you deal with the reality of what will actually go down in Denver Monday night.

Take it easy, and remember, kidnapping is a Felony.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Really?
Funny, been here 40 years and have never heard such ignorance. :salute:

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 10:47 AM
Any Raider fan that was born in Colorado should be shot on sight. Damn idiots.

I take that last post back, this brilliant poster just removed you from 1st place. :salute:

chazoe60
09-08-2011, 10:49 AM
I take it back.

They should be stabbed to death with rusty shivs.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 10:50 AM
You know what you can do with the sword
:ridinghorse:
Ride a Bronco?:ridinghorse:

SOCALORADO.
09-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Really?
Funny, been here 40 years and have never heard such ignorance. :salute:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/gallery/data/500/4580Raider_fans_crop.jpg

threefolddead
09-08-2011, 10:53 AM
O man look at this Raider fan he has funny funny jokes. Guess it's better than a handgun and a 9ers game.

Jsteve01
09-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Denver O shutdown.
Enjoy.

Two Names for you dipshit....Hue get a clue Jackson and Al Alzheimers Davis. Your franchise is a laughingstock. Your team is a punchline. Worst joke in the NFL. Go troll in the ditch behind the box you live in jackass. Men are talkin football in here

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Heyward-Bey ButterFingers will be dropping balls left and right.

Prater will kick the ball so far out of the endzone Jacoby Ford won't be running anything back.

If your DL plays anything like it did in the pre-season, your team will have more miles ran on it than a back alley hooker's you know what.

Jason Campbell? lmao

I hope DMC doesn't get tackled too hard or his orbital bone might get hurt again.

Should be a nice game. I hope you come back after none of that crap you just posted happens.

DHB has been garbage and a wasted pick IMHO...however, look for quick slants & curls off of 3-5step drops that will allow him to make plays after the catch....anyhow, this ain't who will eat your DB's up, wait n see. :listen:
Jacoby will do his damage from the slot.
Few, if any KR's this season in the NFL.
The DL didn't play together as a unit in the pre-season...what are you talking about?
All the 1's will be out there Monday, the same 1's that were there last year.
Knowshow v. DMac Advantage:? :ridinghorse:
JC the 2nd year in the system, Al Saunders as OC,...
Tell me, what has changed for the Denver D beside Von & Dum?
..and then tell me how they just saved the worst D in football.
DMac is going to be trucking donks, it will be beautiful.
I wish I would've found this place years ago....
I'll be here, if for nothing else...this sword! :ridinghorse:
:salute:

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:05 AM
More proof that raider fans are the butthole of the NFL.

How did it feel to go 6-0 in the division and still miss the playoffs? :coffee:

Elway is back in the building now to help run things so get ready to get your asses kicked. He did marry a raiderette though....which means he still has been pounding the raiders since he retired.

Well you tell me...what does it feel like to get swept by Oakland?
It felt the exact opposite of that. :coffee:

That is funny...I lol'd.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:08 AM
lotta Cowboy fans in the DC area for the same reason. and they all tend to just watch the Cowboy/skins game. born and raised here, became cowboy fans for attention at a young age and continue to this day to be for the Boys. Grow up I say

:confused:
A post from a donk dood in MD talking ish about fans of teams in other places?

Jsteve01
09-08-2011, 11:10 AM
:confused:
A post from a donk dood in MD talking ish about fans of teams in other places?

I realize raiders trolls for the most part haven't figured out the computer but isn't there some Raiders circle jerk elsewhere on the net ? go there and discuss goats or whatever it is you people have in common

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Judging by your avatar, you must be a Pirates fan. I bet this summer was an exciting time for you.

Wait, you are a raiders fan? And you know how to operate a computer box? That's impressive. I wasn't aware that Raiders fans knew how to use basic tools let alone such a sophisticated device like a computer. Now that I think about it, you probably have a more educated person, like a librarian or something held hostage and have managed to get her to translate your grunts and moans into something more like the English language. I think it would be in your best interest to let the librarian go. Jail is a harsh place for someone as feeble as a Raiders fan. They keep real criminals there, and wannabe Raiders fans won't last more than 6 hours. Then again, with your obsession with "units" and "sacks", you may just fit right in there.

As far as your prediction for Monday night goes, I suggest you head down to Apple Jacks and buy the cheapest handle they have, and drink half of it before the game starts. It will help you deal with the reality of what will actually go down in Denver Monday night.

Take it easy, and remember, kidnapping is a Felony.

Was gonna stop when you started off with a baseball reference but, continued onto to a part about hostages.
I'm here to talk football guy.
Your sophomoric bullshit ain't even worth a read.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:12 AM
I take it back.
They should be stabbed to death with rusty shivs.

CoachChaz
09-08-2011, 11:13 AM
It has to be some sort of genetic defect in American society. I can honestly see a doctor sitting down with the parents of a young, troubled child.

I'm sorry Mr/Mrs Doe, but your child has a disability. It's very similar to mental retardation. Some of the things he'll experience is the inability to learn beyond a 5th grade level, a propensity for violence, problems mastering the English language and he'll eventually become a Raider fan.

Unfortunately, there is no known cure.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:14 AM
O man look at this Raider fan he has funny funny jokes. Guess it's better than a handgun and a 9ers game.

Do you even get the games up there in Montana? :salute:

SOCALORADO.
09-08-2011, 11:15 AM
It has to be some sort of genetic defect in American society. I can honestly see a doctor sitting down with the parents of a young, troubled child.

I'm sorry Mr/Mrs Doe, but your child has a disability. It's very similar to mental retardation. Some of the things he'll experience is the inability to learn beyond a 5th grade level, a propensity for violence, problems mastering the English language and he'll eventually become a Raider fan.

http://funnycrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Raiders-Fan-1.jpg

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Two Names for you dipshit....Hue get a clue Jackson and Al Alzheimers Davis. Your franchise is a laughingstock. Your team is a punchline. Worst joke in the NFL. Go troll in the ditch behind the box you live in jackass. Men are talkin football in here

You will have to be more manly than, ma'am.
Your team was 4-12 last year and the laughing stock dropped nearly a hundred on dat ass.
Hey lady, check out this sword>>>>:ridinghorse:

Jsteve01
09-08-2011, 11:20 AM
You will have to be more manly than, ma'am.
Your team was 4-12 last year and the laughing stock dropped nearly a hundred on dat ass.
Hey lady, check out this sword>>>>:ridinghorse:

lol at a couple down years.. let's take a look at the Broncos records and superbowl wins vs the he Raiders over say the past 15 years. I'll give you a hint... you lose both categories.

Think people were lining up for the Raiders job? me neither, that's why Hue freaking Jax is your coach numbnuts

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:21 AM
SOCALorado...lol.
Still hurt cause Mr.Davis left LA, huh?

DenverCrownLimo
09-08-2011, 11:21 AM
ITS FOOTBALL SEASON! And I know you and your buddies are going to catch a Bronco game at Mile High Stadium. Sure, tailgating is fun, but do you want to have to worry about parking in that crazy mess of a parking lot after the game? Let one of my guys pick you and your friends up. Denver Crown Limousine gives the most competitive rates in Denver city. There’s a lot to be said about us. We pride ourselves on our quality and professionalism. Go to our main site http://www.denvercrownlimo.com or call us 303-900-7000 and see what kind of deal we can hook you up with.

There's no better time than the present to plan your ride for the upcoming game!

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:22 AM
I realize raiders trolls for the most part haven't figured out the computer but isn't there some Raiders circle jerk elsewhere on the net ? go there and discuss goats or whatever it is you people have in common

Rich, but not Smooth.

DenBronx
09-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Well you tell me...what does it feel like to get swept by Oakland?
It felt the exact opposite of that. :coffee:

That is funny...I lol'd.

check our overall record...um lets say the last 17 years against you guys?

that's what i thought....

now kick rocks.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:27 AM

Is that all you got? Some recycled jokes you heard on the Fan years ago?
4-12 has you guys pulling out all the stops. It's sad, kinda, sorta, not really!
Hey...didja see this sword>>>>:ridinghorse:

Jsteve01
and lmao, we're talking about 4-12 seasons now? Just take a look at your avg record over the past 8 years. You've had more 4-12 seasons over that span than the broncos have ever had. pound sand pud

OaklandRaider
Yeah because Elway was retired. Master of the obvious.

Elway was better when active

Rich Gannon reached a level of Quarterbacking that John Elway could only dream about.:coffee:

The only thing that John Elway has over Gannon is longevity. Elway started as a rookie. Gannon had to wait years and years before getting a starting job.

That's your only argument. But I'm not here to debate that. I'm here to talk about our game on Monday Night.

BTW Gannon is one of the worst commentators I have ever heard as well.

Damn you really hurt my feelings with that one, chief.:lol:

Am I supposed to care about Rich Gannon's commentating ability or something? WTF?:lol:

Thnikkaman
Was gonna stop when you started off with a baseball reference but, continued onto to a part about hostages.
I'm here to talk football guy.
Your sophomoric bullshit ain't even worth a read.

I could say the same with the eyestrain font (for attention of course), and the need for profanity. But I digress, you are a Raider fan, you don't know any other way to act.

Your team has not had a winning season (no ties are not wins), since they got owned by a Tampa Team coached by your "castoff" in the Superbowl about a decade ago. Your team spent the most money on a #1 pick who ended up being a codeine junky. The fan base you belong to dresses like furries come game time.

The only thing your team has going for it is its running game. And as impressed you were with it last season, we shall see that your O-Line was playing over its head last year. The guy that ran that O-Line who also helped get that sorry excuse for a football franchise to 8-8 was fired by your owner (God bless him) who as of late has a hard time telling his ass from a hole in the ground.

Bronconut has you pegged to a T. You are a Raiders fan for attention only. I'm sorry your daddy didn't love you enough as a kid, I'm sure a therapist can help you out with that.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:30 AM
http://funnycrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Raiders-Fan-1.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/115.jpg

CoachChaz
09-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Gannon better than Elway.

I think I'm on to something with this genetic retardation defect and Raider fans.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:35 AM
lol at a couple down years.. let's take a look at the Broncos records and superbowl wins vs the he Raiders over say the past 15 years. I'll give you a hint... you lose both categories.

Think people were lining up for the Raiders job? me neither, that's why Hue freaking Jax is your coach numbnuts

The last 15 years? Funny you want to go that far just to include the only 2 y'all got. :rolleyes:
Let's stay in the century shall we?
When was the last time y'all won the Division?
Made the playoffs?
Beat the Raiders?
@ Home?
:coffee:

CoachChaz
09-08-2011, 11:35 AM
Is that all you got? Some recycled jokes you heard on the Fan years ago?
4-12 has you guys pulling out all the stops. It's sad, kinda, sorta, not really!
Hey...didja see this sword>>>>:ridinghorse:

I have never listened to the Fan a day in my life, but let's ask what it is that "you got".

59-14...59-14...59-14...59-14...59-14...

Any material other than one game would make your insane argument at least a litle bit more intellectual and entertaining.

MOtorboat
09-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Most Interceptions Thrown, Single Super Bowl: 5: Rich Gannon (Oakland vs. Tampa Bay XXXVII)

BigSarge87
09-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Hey homes! (You have to say that or they don't know your talking to them) you probably ought to chill a bit. That will be sad if they deport you before the game even starts. In fact, I think there are some posters on here that work for INS. You better lay low for a few days. Maybe ask the foreman if you can have a few days off. Even if it means you'll have to wait a few more months to smuggle your last few cousins over it's probably the right choice.

Comprende?

Oh man! I digressed!

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:40 AM
and lmao, we're talking about 4-12 seasons now? Just take a look at your avg record over the past 8 years. You've had more 4-12 seasons over that span than the broncos have ever had. pound sand pud

No, just last season.
Been the worst 8 years in NFL history.
I'm a FAN, not an uneducated felon as y'all have suggested.
I have been a fan of The Raiders since I started watchin' football &
this will be my 35th Season as a Raider Fan, in D.
You think you little punks are gonna talk any smack I haven't heard before?
Ha! Pound your pud.

OaklandRaider
09-08-2011, 11:41 AM

Who the hell is that? Your lover?:shocked:

Man you Bronco fans are some weird peeps. :coffee:

Thnikkaman
09-08-2011, 11:42 AM

What a win that was for you guys. It must remind you of the last time the Raiders won a SuperBowl. When was that again? '84?

Last season was a statistical anomaly.

SOCALORADO.
09-08-2011, 11:43 AM

http://playerperspective.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/nnamdieagle.jpg

OaklandRaider
09-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Most Interceptions Thrown, Single Super Bowl: 5: Rich Gannon (Oakland vs. Tampa Bay XXXVII)

Considering that John Elway was one of the worst performing QBs in super bowl history, you would be wise not to bring that argument up.

Just trying to help you out, chief. :coffee:

DenBronx
09-08-2011, 11:45 AM
raiders record year by year since 2003.

hmmm lets see....

2003: 4-12
2004: 5-11
2005: 4-12
2006: 2-14
2007: 4-12
2008: 5-11
2009: 5-11
2010: 8-8

seems like you should just keep your mouth shut. :coffee:

how many 1st round draft bust? how many coaches? you guys were picking in the top 10 every year and couldnt do shit.

meanwhile last year was the worst year ever for the broncos and a fan of a team that has been averaging less than 5 wins a year comes to our house? :rolleyes:

8-8 and you start to stick your chest out? congrats on being mediocre....sorry SHANKA-KOWSKI couldnt bring you to the playoffs.

you say the broncos didnt get better with von and doom?

tell me how the raiders got better with losing nnamdi? he WAS your D! now you guys are done....D....O...N...E. DONE!!!

then there's this whole thing with losing zach miller and tom cable.

:coffee:

so welcome back to getting another top 10 pick in 2012.

DenBronx
09-08-2011, 11:47 AM
What a win that was for you guys. It must remind you of the last time the Raiders won a SuperBowl. When was that again? '84?

Last season was a statistical anomaly.

I bet he wasnt even born yet in 1984.

At least Denver was the last team to win a SB in the AFC West.