PDA

View Full Version : How badly will we embarrass you in Denver THIS year?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Who the hell is that? Your lover?:shocked:

Man you Bronco fans are some weird peeps. :coffee:

yeah, .. man love is really weird. :rolleyes:

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:50 AM
I could say the same with the eyestrain font (for attention of course), and the need for profanity. But I digress, you are a Raider fan, you don't know any other way to act.

Your team has not had a winning season (no ties are not wins), since they got owned by a Tampa Team coached by your "castoff" in the Superbowl about a decade ago. Your team spent the most money on a #1 pick who ended up being a codeine junky. The fan base you belong to dresses like furries come game time.

The only thing your team has going for it is its running game. And as impressed you were with it last season, we shall see that your O-Line was playing over its head last year. The guy that ran that O-Line who also helped get that sorry excuse for a football franchise to 8-8 was fired by your owner (God bless him) who as of late has a hard time telling his ass from a hole in the ground.

Bronconut has you pegged to a T. You are a Raiders fan for attention only. I'm sorry your daddy didn't love you enough as a kid, I'm sure a therapist can help you out with that.
The profanity hurt your feelings, lady? Aw...you should report me right away.
Yeah, bummer about JaDummy, I was not in favor of the pick.
Funny thing, #1 picks get what the market was paying @ the time.
The Raiders were dumb enough to draft him, and well...
Players are gonna do what they want to...you know, like your boy DW.
What you gonna do? Actin' like he was hard in the D, funny guy.
Or what about your boy Parrish?
Players are people and do what they do...

"And as impressed you were with it last season" ?
Really? Is this the higher education you keep yappin' about?

Tom Cable? You can't be serious. The guy that was responsible for the Raiders Offense was Hue Jackson...what are you smoking?
MMJ or some stuff you bought from a Mexican on Federal around the Stadium?

BigSarge87
09-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Well, they still stuck their chest out during the 2 win season also. It's nothing new. Their arrogance multiplied by their ignorance is the only thing they've had to hold onto (besides the sword he's so enamored with) for years, right? THIS GUY is why it's fun to hate the fade. We should actually be thanking him for the fresh reminder. I'm completely stoked for the game now.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:54 AM
check our overall record...um lets say the last 17 years against you guys?

that's what i thought....

now kick rocks.

The fact of the matter is the Raiders are up on the Donks by 16 games in Head to Head Match-Ups.
Eat a pickle.:salute:

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 11:59 AM
I have never listened to the Fan a day in my life, but let's ask what it is that "you got".

59-14...59-14...59-14...59-14...59-14...

Any material other than one game would make your insane argument at least a litle bit more intellectual and entertaining.

The most recent 39-23 any better? I'm trying to keep it as recent as possible, unlike your buddies.
Want to go the year before in your house?
What do you want, to admit The Raiders been :ridinghorse: in RECENT TIMES?
:coffee:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010121912/2010/REG15/broncos@raiders#menu=gamepass&tab=recap

Jsteve01
09-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Well, they still stuck their chest out during the 2 win season also. It's nothing new. Their arrogance multiplied by their ignorance is the only thing they've had to hold onto (besides the sword he's so enamored with) for years, right? THIS GUY is why it's fun to hate the fade. We should actually be thanking him for the fresh reminder. I'm completely stoked for the game now.

I agree and yet you get to the point where it's just plain silly. The guy is a troll, that's all and nothing more. Sad when you're hanging you're hat on one big victory and and eight and eight season. I guess that's a pretty good indicator of the state of the Raider's nation. Hey fade fan, when did commitment to excellence translate to 8-8 is great?

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Hey homes! (You have to say that or they don't know your talking to them) you probably ought to chill a bit. That will be sad if they deport you before the game even starts. In fact, I think there are some posters on here that work for INS. You better lay low for a few days. Maybe ask the foreman if you can have a few days off. Even if it means you'll have to wait a few more months to smuggle your last few cousins over it's probably the right choice.

Comprende?

Oh man! I digressed!

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc345/DontGetMeStarted/Fail-1.jpg

Way to be a racist! Keep it classy, Donk Fan!

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 12:02 PM

explain.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Last season was a statistical anomaly.

lol Is that how you sleep at night?:salute:

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 12:05 PM

He sleeps with his ass in the air.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 12:05 PM
http://playerperspective.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/nnamdieagle.jpg
Funny..he didn't play in either game v. Denver last season. :coffee:

BigSarge87
09-08-2011, 12:08 PM

How was that racist? Maybe a little stereotyping (although it's not really stereotyping either if it's statisticly true), but not racist.

And I think you set the bar pretty high in this thread as far as class goes. A bit hypocritical, maybe?

Thanks for the laugh though, I was super bored before you showed up today. How's the rash? (I just assumed)

Thnikkaman
09-08-2011, 12:09 PM
The profanity hurt your feelings, lady? Aw...you should report me right away.
Yeah, bummer about JaDummy, I was not in favor of the pick.
Funny thing, #1 picks get what the market was paying @ the time.
The Raiders were dumb enough to draft him, and well...
Players are gonna do what they want to...you know, like your boy DW.
What you gonna do? Actin' like he was hard in the D, funny guy.
Or what about your boy Parrish?
Players are people and do what they do...

"And as impressed you were with it last season" ?
Really? Is this the higher education you keep yappin' about?

Tom Cable? You can't be serious. The guy that was responsible for the Raiders Offense was Hue Jackson...what are you smoking?
MMJ or some stuff you bought from a Mexican on Federal around the Stadium?

The profanity doesn't offend me, just a tell about who you are as a man. And your boy Cable was responsible for the Raiders O-Line. The 5 guys that create holes and the edge for your "talented" running back to go through. And the $60 Million dollar contract that was given to Jamarcus was over the market value for the #1 pick that year.

As far as thinking I'm high? I could smoke all the Mary Jane in the world and I would still clearly see how screwed up the Raiders franchise is.

Thnikkaman
09-08-2011, 12:11 PM

When is the next time you are going to do stand up at the improv? I want tickets. You are hilarious.

Jsteve01
09-08-2011, 12:12 PM
The profanity doesn't offend me, just a tell about who you are as a man. And your boy Cable was responsible for the Raiders O-Line. The 5 guys that create holes and the edge for your "talented" running back to go through. And the $60 Million dollar contract that was given to Jamarcus was over the market value for the #1 pick that year.

As far as thinking I'm high? I could smoke all the Mary Jane in the world and I would still clearly see how screwed up the Raiders franchise is.

just like DHB's contract ruined the market as well. davis is a buffoon.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 12:14 PM
raiders record year by year since 2003.
hmmm lets see....
2003: 4-12
2004: 5-11
2005: 4-12
2006: 2-14
2007: 4-12
2008: 5-11
2009: 5-11
2010: 8-8
seems like you should just keep your mouth shut. :coffee:
how many 1st round draft bust? how many coaches? you guys were picking in the top 10 every year and couldnt do shit.
meanwhile last year was the worst year ever for the broncos and a fan of a team that has been averaging less than 5 wins a year comes to our house? :rolleyes:
8-8 and you start to stick your chest out? congrats on being mediocre....sorry SHANKA-KOWSKI couldnt bring you to the playoffs.
you say the broncos didnt get better with von and doom?
tell me how the raiders got better with losing nnamdi? he WAS your D! now you guys are done....D....O...N...E. DONE!!!
then there's this whole thing with losing zach miller and tom cable.
so welcome back to getting another top 10 pick in 2012.

What have the Donks been doing in that time?
Division Titles?
Playoffs?
Coaches?
Players?
#21 was the D? How many sacks did he have last year?
Tom Cable is a JOKE.
His blocking schemes are a JOKE.
We'll see what Seattle does this year with their pick-ups.
What happened when the Donks played Seattle and Cables OL?
5 Sacks? LOL yea, he's a sweet OL Coach.
Kevin Boss will outperform Miller in this offense and Zach will never see another ProBowl as long as he is in Seattle.
Swing and a miss.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 12:16 PM

Finally...ONE OF YOU KNUCKLEHEADS GETS IT! :ridinghorse:

SOCALORADO.
09-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Funny..he didn't play in either game v. Denver last season. :coffee:

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/645/08/645_1314747282.jpg

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 12:21 PM
I agree and yet you get to the point where it's just plain silly. The guy is a troll, that's all and nothing more. Sad when you're hanging you're hat on one big victory and and eight and eight season. I guess that's a pretty good indicator of the state of the Raider's nation. Hey fade fan, when did commitment to excellence translate to 8-8 is great?

At no point have I came in here and claimed the greatness of my favorite team. Although they OWN the Donks All-Time and have 3 Rings....
Hanging my hat on it?
That's weak talk.
Pull your panties out of your camel toe and man up.
I'm talking Oakland v, Denver FOOTBALL.
You knob gobblers are in here trying to attack me with personal crap.
Unfortunately, that shows you doughnuts have no argument.
None the less.....

CHECK OUT THIS SWORD!>>>>>:ridinghorse:

BigSarge87
09-08-2011, 12:22 PM
It's actually kinda funny. Fans from the two worst teams in arguably the worst conference in the NFL talking trash about who sucks more. LOL.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 12:23 PM
explain.
If you need an explanation, google it, Genius.

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 12:23 PM
It's actually kinda funny. Fans from the two worst teams in arguably the worst conference in the NFL talking trash about who sucks more. LOL.

LOL. that's pretty funny. the NFL version of Jerry Springer

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 12:25 PM
If you need an explanation, google it, Genius.

O.K.

what do you do for a living MHR?

MileHighCrew
09-08-2011, 12:25 PM

Someone was talking about the Seattle vs 49ers game?:laugh:

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 12:26 PM
He sleeps with his ass in the air.

TMI Donkfan. What you and your boyfriend do is of no importance to me.:vroam:

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 12:27 PM
TMI Donkfan. What you and your boyfriend do is of no importance to me.:vroam:

If you want in it is.

Thnikkaman
09-08-2011, 12:28 PM
At no point have I came in here and claimed the greatness of my favorite team. Although they OWN the Donks All-Time and have 3 Rings....
Hanging my hat on it?
That's weak talk.
Pull your panties out of your camel toe and man up.
I'm talking Oakland v, Denver FOOTBALL.
You knob gobblers are in here trying to attack me with personal crap.
Unfortunately, that shows you doughnuts have no argument.
None the less.....

We don't need you to get us hyped up. Proof?

O7lAbpj3kxg

And that smiley you use looks more like a Cavs sword. They suck too. ;)

BigSarge87
09-08-2011, 12:32 PM
LOL. that's pretty funny. the NFL version of Jerry Springer

Exactly!

Well I guess the more he vents his frustrations out here the less time his wife and daughter will spend getting free health care in the emergency room.

There, no racism, just stereotyping. But still more than likely true.

Jsteve01
09-08-2011, 12:32 PM
the sword is ghey...the only thing that sucks about an internet forum is that we miss the gratification of sitting in the south stands and watching this guy get his ass kicked in real life. Come on here waving your sword and talking trash. I get it. It's the beauty of hiding behind a computer monitor.

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Exactly!

Well I guess the more he vents his frustrations out here the less time his wife and daughter will spend getting free health care in the emergency room.

There, no racism, just stereotyping. But still more than likely true.

Probably. Plus he's making fun of my sexual orientation. hi pot meet kettle

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 12:33 PM
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/robynp6/Robyn/tapdancing.gif

You said what you said, "homes".
I'm here talking Football, the other stuff, not so much but,
I'm game for some smack talking that is not personal attacks and racist crap.
"Comprende Homes"?

BigSarge87
09-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Yeah, that's why I came to this thread now. That other one was getting iffy. LOL

BigSarge87
09-08-2011, 01:02 PM
I think I'd take the 'worst performing quarterback in superbowl history' over 'had to wait years and years before getting a starting job' any day.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 01:19 PM
How did it feel to go 6-0 in the division and still miss the playoffs? :coffee:

Better than it felt for you when The Raiders dropped nearly a hundred on The Donks.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 01:21 PM
O.K.

what do you do for a living MHR?

My personal life is none of your business, wierdo.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 01:24 PM
the sword is ghey...the only thing that sucks about an internet forum is that we miss the gratification of sitting in the south stands and watching this guy get his ass kicked in real life. Come on here waving your sword and talking trash. I get it. It's the beauty of hiding behind a computer monitor.
Getting my ass kicked?
I'm there every year in the South Stands guy. Look me up.
This is what I saw last year.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/113.jpg

slim
09-08-2011, 01:25 PM

Are you a chick?

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Getting my ass kicked?
I'm there every year in the South Stands guy. Look me up.
This is what I saw last year.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/113.jpg

I swear to God, if I was there I would look you up and pound that ass of yours.

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 01:36 PM

uhhhh..... WRONG.

MOtorboat
09-08-2011, 01:39 PM
The only thing these retards do is make me feel bad for DevilSpawn.

slim
09-08-2011, 01:42 PM
The only thing these retards do is make me feel bad for DevilSpawn.

Devilspawn knew what he was getting into when he became a raider fan. I don't think anyone put a gun to his head.

I mean, would you feel sorry for a kid that decides, of his own volition, to ride the short bus to school?

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Are you a chick?

Nope. 40yo Desert Storm Vet from Denver.
Lincoln Class of '89, but I got my GED and joined the service in '88.
Knocked up my GF and didn't want a welfare kid so I joined.
Out in '92.
Great kid, now a Sr. up @ CU. First of 4, the rest on the same path.
Doing the same thing I have for the past 18 years. Class A truckin'.
In '75, under the tree on x-mas morning were two boxes that were the same out of all the presents..One for my Bro(6) & one for Me(4)....
We opened them to find "HUTCH UNIFORM IN A BOX".
A cheesy plastic helmet,a tear away jerzee & some pants with styrofoam type pads. They were as funny as the "Underoos" I was sittin' in.
For Him? Craig Morton.
For Me? Kenny Stabler.
Every time we went outside to play, it was Raiders v. Donks.
Don't blame me, blame my Mom, a Bronco Fan Season Ticket Holder since the 70's.
My membership in the Raider Nation has endured the worst stretch of football ever witnessed in the NFL....but I lived through the Glory Days and can take the bad along with the good. I hope it ends soon though...gawd we've been awful...
I am a FOOTBALL FAN, not a "Thug gansta wannabe attention whore" or whatever brilliant bullshit you dudes come up with.
We can talk football and/or smack. I'm game, did you see this sword?>>>:ridinghorse:
This is all of the personal info you will ever get out of me, do with it what you will.
And feel free to answer my initial post that was about MNF.

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Devilspawn knew what he was getting into when he became a raider fan. I don't think anyone put a gun to his head.

I agree. DS is a fine fellow. He has a nice baritone voice. Just an unfortunate sprout. Not his fault his momma and daddy were brother and sister.

(just kidding btw if they are really brotha and sister)

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Out in '92.
In '75, under the tree on x-mas morning were two boxes that were the same out of all the presents..One for my Bro(6) & one for Me(4)....
A cheesy plastic helmet,a tear away jerzee & some pants with styrofoam type pads. They were as funny as the "Underoos" I was sittin' in.
For Him? Craig Morton.
For Me? Kenny Stabler.
My membership in the Raider Nation has endured the worst stretch of football ever witnessed in the NFL....but I lived through the Glory Days and can take the bad along with the good. I hope it ends soon though...gawd we've been awful...
I am a FOOTBALL FAN, not a "Thug gansta wannabe attention whore" or whatever brilliant bullshit you dudes come up with.
We can talk football and/or smack. I'm game, did you see this sword?>>>:ridinghorse:
This is all of the personal info you will ever get out of me, do with it what you will.

Feel free to hit caps lock

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 01:47 PM
I swear to God, if I was there I would look you up and pound that ass of yours.
Wow, lonely out there in Montana?
Simmer down with all the homoerotic talk guy, go to that section of these forums. :coffee:

slim
09-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Out in '92.
For Him? Craig Morton.
For Me? Kenny Stabler.

Due to your poor choice of font/font size, I am unable to read this post.

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Wow, lonely out there in Montana?
Simmer down with all the homoerotic talk guy, go to that section of these forums. :coffee:

lol. I can understand confusing AK for Arkansas and visa versa, but MD for Montana is a straight up gift retard. LMAO! thanks

girler
09-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Out in '92.
For Him? Craig Morton.
For Me? Kenny Stabler.

:lol: you went to Lincoln. That's where they had to use rulers on the girls' hair and send them home if it was over 6" high... :whistle:

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 01:53 PM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/003-3.jpg
You're welcome.
I didn't think they had funny sheep phuckers like you up in MD & I apologize for failing to recognize your state abbreviation.
Feel free to use it as a sig line or something constructive.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Due to your poor choice of font/font size, I am unable to read this post.
Kewl beans.:coffee:

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 01:56 PM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/003-3.jpg
You're welcome.
I didn't think they had funny sheep phuckers like you up in MD & I apologize for failing to recognize your state abbreviation.
Feel free to use it as a sig line or something constructive.

well, it did sound pretty ignorant, you should know better. what branch of the service were you in?

BigSarge87
09-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Out in '92.
For Him? Craig Morton.
For Me? Kenny Stabler.

Okay, honestly, I respect your attempts at shedding the raider stereotype (it's only a stereotype because it's true, and you know it) and it would take balls to be a raider fan in Denver for that long, good on ya. But FFS, when you come onto a Broncos message board talking the mad shit you were talking, you have to expect to get railed harder than Nut's life partner after watching a jake gyllenhaul film.

Nobody really cares what you have to say or will take you seriously when you present yourself as the 'typical' raider fan.

girler
09-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Are you a chick?

Hey, I'm offended. Not even *I* have used fonts like that. :tsk:

BigSarge87
09-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Is *I* the symbol for a skinny chick holding pom poms? Just curious.

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Okay, honestly, I respect your attempts at shedding the raider stereotype (it's only a stereotype because it's true, and you know it) and it would take balls to be a raider fan in Denver for that long, good on ya. But FFS, when you come onto a Broncos message board talking the mad shit you were talking, you have to expect to get railed harder than Nut's life partner after watching a jake gyllenhaul film.

Nobody really cares what you have to say or will take you seriously when you present yourself as the 'typical' raider fan.

LOL. I like Jake gyllenhaul. Danny Darko rocked. Of course Brokeback was a special film for Lyle and me, with or without him as Mr. Jack Twist.

but back to topic. Being a Raider fan in Denver can't be that hard really. I wouldn't think bronco fans would pay much attention to that.

girler
09-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Is *I* the symbol for a skinny chick holding pom poms? Just curious.

No, that's :cheer2: straight up!

BORDERLINE
09-08-2011, 02:22 PM
http://pigskinlovinglady.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/kelly-pants-off.jpg

we gonna pants those Raiders on MNF.

We want payback and beer

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 02:23 PM
well, it did sound pretty ignorant, you should know better. what branch of the service were you in?

Army 11CX :salute:

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 02:31 PM

I hear ya...I was just jumping in with what I felt was the appropriate tone, given the circumstances. :ridinghorse:
Totally not true, I have been to O.co for 3 games and the stereotype is bullshit.
No more crazy than the drunken cholos that roam Mile High all sauced out and looking to start chit. Those fans are @ every stadium, I am not one of them.
And if I was, how could I have been to 20+ Raider v. Donk Games?
I wouldn't risk my Mom losing her season tickets for some foul mouthed fan.
Threats to kick my ass? C'mon now, that's a bit much, no?
The Bronco fans around me are awesome and always have my back to the random idiots. I'm not in here trying to paint you as the little funny elf dude that roams the stands. Or that fat dude in a can.
I'm just hear to be a FAN of your hated rival.
MNF is gonna be ugly for your squad.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Hey, I'm offended. Not even *I* have used fonts like that. :tsk:

They're there for your enjoyment....*gasp* and just a click away! :beer:

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Being a Raider fan in Denver can't be that hard really. I wouldn't think bronco fans would pay much attention to that.

:ridinghorse: Yeah Right.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 02:36 PM
http://pigskinlovinglady.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/kelly-pants-off.jpg
we gonna pants those Raiders on MNF.
We want payback and beer
Haha...that was some funny ish right there...
Beer? Check...
Payback? not so much.

BigSarge87
09-08-2011, 02:55 PM
I hear ya...I was just jumping in with what I felt was the appropriate tone, given the circumstances. :ridinghorse:
Totally not true, I have been to O.co for 3 games and the stereotype is bullshit.
No more crazy than the drunken cholos that roam Mile High all sauced out and looking to start chit. Those fans are @ every stadium, I am not one of them.
And if I was, how could I have been to 20+ Raider v. Donk Games?
I wouldn't risk my Mom losing her season tickets for some foul mouthed fan.
Threats to kick my ass? C'mon now, that's a bit much, no?
The Bronco fans around me are awesome and always have my back to the random idiots. I'm not in here trying to paint you as the little funny elf dude that roams the stands. Or that fat dude in a can.
I'm just hear to be a FAN of your hated rival.
MNF is gonna be ugly for your squad.

You were funner when you were being a dick.

BTW, I don't remember threatening to kick your ass. Not sure where that came from.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 02:59 PM
You were funner when you were being a dick.

BTW, I don't remember threatening to kick your ass. Not sure where that came from.
Maybe it wasn't you...my bad.
Just in general though, some dudes are just a little too hyped.
Not that I wouldn't welcome an ass whoppin', I take one as good as the next guy. :beer:

girler
09-08-2011, 03:21 PM
They're there for your enjoyment....*gasp* and just a click away! :beer:

If I want to click for enjoyment, it's not going to be fonts on the internet...

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 03:27 PM
If I want to click for enjoyment, it's not going to be fonts on the internet...
Do Tell....http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/003-3.jpg

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Laters, Raider Haters.

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Laters, Raider Haters.

we don't hate here.

girler
09-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Do Tell....http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/003-3.jpg

Um, not telling any nosepicker. Just a rule I have. Sorry. :hi:

girler
09-08-2011, 04:30 PM
No, that's :cheer2: straight up!

I have a boobs girl smilie somewhere, but I don't waste it in smack talk... ;) And I usually use it with the :whip: symbol too. I need to look for some more dominatrix symbols too...

SR
09-08-2011, 07:52 PM
GRAMMAR SMACK FTW!!!1!!!!!1!:lol:

Lol, we're smacking about grammar now? Really bro? Haha, I guess after all the abuse you guys have taken in this thread that that's the only card you Bronco fans have left to play. :coffee:

I, personally, have not taken any abuse at all in this thread. All I was doing was merely taking your statement that you don't make mistakes and showing you the mistake you made. I could also explain to you about the mistake your mom made, but that's a whole other topic.

SR
09-08-2011, 07:55 PM
:ridinghorse:
Ride a Bronco?:ridinghorse:

Are all of you people so attention hungry that you even have to go above and beyond with the font so that people are forced to see your dumbshit posts?

SR
09-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Rich Gannon reached a level of Quarterbacking that John Elway could only dream about.:coffee:

The only thing that John Elway has over Gannon is longevity. Elway started as a rookie. Gannon had to wait years and years before getting a starting job.

That's your only argument. But I'm not here to debate that. I'm here to talk about our game on Monday Night.

Damn you really hurt my feelings with that one, chief.:lol:

Am I supposed to care about Rich Gannon's commentating ability or something? WTF?:lol:

School me once, OR. How many Super Bowl rings does Gannon have?

SR
09-08-2011, 08:00 PM
No, just last season.
Been the worst 8 years in NFL history.
I'm a FAN, not an uneducated felon as y'all have suggested.
I have been a fan of The Raiders since I started watchin' football &
this will be my 35th Season as a Raider Fan, in D.
You think you little punks are gonna talk any smack I haven't heard before?
Ha! Pound your pud.

Say what you will, you still type like a 12 year old girl.

SR
09-08-2011, 08:02 PM

Doesn't bother me any.

girler
09-08-2011, 08:05 PM
I, personally, have not taken any abuse at all in this thread. All I was doing was merely taking your statement that you don't make mistakes and showing you the mistake you made. I could also explain to you about the mistake your mom made, but that's a whole other topic.

If SR wanted wanted to take some abuse, he could always call me. :evil: But he never has, so I assume his wife gives him all the abuse he wants. ;)

SR
09-08-2011, 08:07 PM

That proud huh?

SR
09-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Army 11CX :salute:

What is 11CX? Anything 11 anything in the Air Force is pretty much either air crew or intel.

SR
09-08-2011, 08:13 PM
If SR wanted wanted to take some abuse, he could always call me. :evil: But he never has, so I assume his wife gives him all the abuse he wants. ;)

What's your number? ;)

Davii
09-08-2011, 09:02 PM
What is 11CX? Anything 11 anything in the Air Force is pretty much either air crew or intel.

Indirect fire infantryman. Mortars.

SR
09-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Yuck. No thanks.

BigSarge87
09-09-2011, 12:09 AM
Indirect fire infantryman. Mortars.

Basically either he was too fat and out of shape to be an infantryman, or he was a terrible shot with an M16 so they made him a mortarman. And he must have had too low of test scores to be a real Artilleryman (13B, 13E, 13M). Although it would be easy to pick on his choice of MOS's, I respect his service to our country in any capacity, especially during ODS. So I'll lay off the military thing.

But he's still a butt loving forum troll.

See you in Fiddler's Green MHR. I hope you haven't forgotten what that means.

OaklandRaider
09-09-2011, 12:15 AM
School me once, OR. How many Super Bowl rings does Gannon have?

John Elway rode Terrell Davis' coattails to both super bowl victories. He doesn't deserve much credit for winning those games. :coffee:

#GameManager

OaklandRaider
09-09-2011, 12:18 AM
Nice posts MHR:salute:

Always good to see a fellow Raider dish out punishment to these sad Donk fans.

OaklandRaider
09-09-2011, 12:29 AM
John Elway's career stats in the Super Bowl:
76/152, 50.0 Cmp, 1128 YARDS, 3 Touchdowns, 8 Interceptions, 59.3 QB Rating

SoOOoOOOOooOOoooOOOOOOO CLUTCH that Elway guy is...........

girler
09-09-2011, 12:30 AM

:throwrock:

Thnikkaman
09-09-2011, 10:53 AM

You love Elway so much. Its funny. It probably reminds you of your first crush on a boy. You always acted like you hated him to hide your true feelings.

SR
09-09-2011, 08:03 PM
John Elway rode Terrell Davis' coattails to both super bowl victories. He doesn't deserve much credit for winning those games. :coffee:

#GameManager

You're high. Literally probably.

Who's coat tails did Elway ride to all of the other Super Bowls he went to?

And before you come back with some profound come back for how he lost the other ones before he beat the Packers and DEMOLISHED the Falcons, we are ALL aware that he lost a bunch of Super Bowls and no one thought he could win the big one and no one thought he'd be able to close out a Super Bowl again, etc, etc. We ALL know this, so save me and everyone else here the lip service.

And thanks for answering my question. /Gannon vs. Elway discussion.

SR
09-09-2011, 08:05 PM
You love Elway so much. Its funny. It probably reminds you of your first crush on a boy. You always acted like you hated him to hide your true feelings.

Well when you are 19, a Raider fan, and have no real skills or future, you have to resort to something and he seems to have resorted to man crushes. Maybe one day he can find a man to take care of him so he can stay home with his "Kiss the chef (below the belt)" apron baking cupcakes for his man lover all day.

SR
09-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Basically either he was too fat and out of shape to be an infantryman, or he was a terrible shot with an M16 so they made him a mortarman. And he must have had too low of test scores to be a real Artilleryman (13B, 13E, 13M). Although it would be easy to pick on his choice of MOS's, I respect his service to our country in any capacity, especially during ODS. So I'll lay off the military thing.

That ASVAB is a mother****** I'll tell ya.

You know, something happened today at work that really made me realize I need to get commissioned. I had to show a Major and Lt Col pilot and co-pilot how to trick one of the motors on our plane to go in to afterburner. If a Major and Lt Col can't work the jets they fly, but me, a lowly E-5 can, something is wrong.

girler
09-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Well when you are 19, a Raider fan, and have no real skills or future, you have to resort to something and he seems to have resorted to man crushes. Maybe one day he can find a man to take care of him so he can stay home with his "Kiss the chef (below the belt)" apron baking cupcakes for his man lover all day.

It's obvious he loves men, since he thinks all women look and sound like pigs, and the only thing he knows about is the men who play football... :love: Does he post in any of the "hot women" forums? I bet not... And if he does, it's his "cover." Everything he does proves he's gay, no matter WHICH side of the fence he "appears" to be on. :lollypop:

OaklandRaider
09-09-2011, 10:36 PM
It's obvious he loves men, since he thinks all women look and sound like pigs,

Lol, there you go again Ms Piggy.......twisting my words again........:rolleyes:

I said most women in Denver look like pigs, not all women. Get it right. I've been to Denver before and I've seen what the women look like over there, and I'm not impressed.:coffee: When you compare what women in California look like to the women in Denver, it's not even close. I'm sorry if that offends you, Ms Piggy, but it's the truth.

Maybe I think this way because I live by a beach in California and I'm used to seeing hot women every where I look. :coffee: I walk outside my house and I see chicks who look like this everyday.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-XwFuZWbXDWpn_7gYMV_fm6pz2HoRpFngAm0EcjUtiVWykZ1PZn gSmJ3T

Maybe living in beautiful California has spoiled me. But I have higher standards than you people do in Denver when it comes to women. Sorta like I have higher standards when it comes to football...:coffee:

girler
09-09-2011, 10:50 PM
Lol, there you go again Ms Piggy.......twisting my words again........:rolleyes:

I said most women in Denver look like pigs, not all women. Get it right. I've been to Denver before and I've seen what the women look like over there, and I'm not impressed.:coffee: When you compare what women in California look like to the women in Denver, it's not even close. I'm sorry if that offends you, Ms Piggy, but it's the truth.

Maybe I think this way because I live by a beach in California and I'm used to seeing hot women every where I look. :coffee: I walk outside my house and I see chicks who look like this everyday.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-XwFuZWbXDWpn_7gYMV_fm6pz2HoRpFngAm0EcjUtiVWykZ1PZn gSmJ3T

Maybe living in beautiful California has spoiled me. But I have higher standards than you people do in Denver when it comes to women. Sorta like I have higher standards when it comes to football...:coffee:

I wasn't talking to you.:painkiller: :playingball:

OaklandRaider
09-09-2011, 10:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpPJ6X1wjIE

^^Probably my favorite youtube video of all time......Listen to the pain in Tom Jacksons voice:lol::lol: So damn funny

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1091/asdfsdffds.gif

Only two more days until the Raiders tap that ass once again!! Can't wait to come on here and read all the excuses afterwards!!

girler
09-09-2011, 10:56 PM
:rolleyes: :damnmate:

underrated29
09-09-2011, 11:11 PM
OaklandRaider isn't going to waste his precious time looking up stats to educate you.

Go look them up yourself.

Oh and Brandon "One hit wonder" Lloyd will get shutdown......bank on that:coffee:

I know what they are. I want your ass to see them for yourself and share with the rest of the class.

Fact: Rich Gannon was a better quarterback in 2002 then John Elway ever was.

Fact: Elton John has F***ed more girls in 2002 then you ever will.

underrated29
09-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Maybe it wasn't you...my bad.
Just in general though, some dudes are just a little too hyped.
Not that I wouldn't welcome an ass whoppin', I take one as good as the next guy. :beer:

You and the Raiders will have something in common.

PS:
- Why the hell do you type like you are writing some type of weird ass poem?
And why do you keep changing
the fonts?
All the time, it is really weird and I could say a lot of things but since I
do not feel like going
back 9 pages to read all the crap you and OR have spilled I think I am
Just going
to
ask you to
please, enlighten me?

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-10-2011, 08:36 AM

89 on the ASVAP with a 121 GT.
Airborne
EXPERT: M16, Mortars, Grenades
EIB & CIB
Declined offer to Ranger School.
Your disrespect is laughable.
Eat a pickle.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-10-2011, 08:39 AM

I don't got your back on this one Bruh.
I've been to Cali & lived in The Bay area for a year and a half...
In sheer numbers, y'all win.
Quality....you have no chance.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-10-2011, 08:43 AM
You're high. Literally probably.

Who's coat tails did Elway ride to all of the other Super Bowls he went to?

And thanks for answering my question. /Gannon vs. Elway discussion.

IMO Sammy Winder.....:woot:
Elway>Gannon The mere suggestion otherwise makes you look silly.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-10-2011, 08:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpPJ6X1wjIE

^^Probably my favorite youtube video of all time......Listen to the pain in Tom Jacksons voice:lol::lol: So damn funny

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1091/asdfsdffds.gif

Only two more days until the Raiders tap that ass once again!! Can't wait to come on here and read all the excuses afterwards!!

HaaHaaHaaHaHA!

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-10-2011, 08:53 AM
You and the Raiders will have something in common.

PS:
- Why the hell do you type like you are writing some type of weird ass poem?
And why do you keep changing
the fonts?
All the time, it is really weird and I could say a lot of things but since I
do not feel like going
back 9 pages to read all the crap you and OR have spilled I think I am
Just going
to
ask you to
please, enlighten me?

....that we've been @ Mile High @<insert name>Stadium for 4 straight Dubs?
WhoTF are you, http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r285/heatermcca/johnny-carson-as-karnak.jpg?

Does it really bother you & the rest of them that much? :coffee:

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-10-2011, 08:55 AM
Make sure you check out my New Bronco Pic!

girler
09-10-2011, 09:01 AM
IMO Sammy Winder.....:woot:
Elway>Gannon The mere suggestion otherwise makes you look silly.

:rolleyes: Sammy Winder ran for MILES if you count east/west. But he couldn't ever turn that ******* corner!!!

No way, Elway got us to those superbowls all by his own damn self. No question. I can't believe how delusional you people are.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-10-2011, 09:09 AM
:rolleyes: Sammy Winder ran for MILES if you count east/west. But he couldn't ever turn that ******* corner!!!

No way, Elway got us to those superbowls all by his own damn self. No question. I can't believe how delusional you people are.

The little head banger guy didn't show my sarcasm clearly enough?
Sammy wasn't good but, he could whistle!
I know it was #7, it surely wasn't the 3 Anegroes.:salute:

girler
09-10-2011, 09:52 AM
The little head banger guy didn't show my sarcasm clearly enough?
Sammy wasn't good but, he could whistle!
I know it was #7, it surely wasn't the 3 Anegroes.:salute:

Well it's difficult to catch sarcasm in this thread... That other person belongs in a mental institution. :eek:

underrated29
09-10-2011, 11:28 AM
....that we've been @ Mile High @<insert name>Stadium for 4 straight Dubs?
WhoTF are you, http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r285/heatermcca/johnny-carson-as-karnak.jpg?

Does it really bother you & the rest of them that much? :coffee:

What?????:confused:

SR
09-10-2011, 03:25 PM

And you don't stand a chance with women that look like that, either. Good looking girls like that don't go for punk ass kids like you. I like how you keep dodging questions you can't answer with some pithy little punkass comment.

SR
09-10-2011, 03:28 PM
89 on the ASVAP with a 121 GT.
Airborne
EXPERT: M16, Mortars, Grenades
EIB & CIB
Declined offer to Ranger School.
Your disrespect is laughable.
Eat a pickle.

Airborne has got to be some of the dumbest mother******s I've EVER met...and I've met A LOT of Airborne people. We used to go to Ft Benning, Ft Campbell, Ft Bragg, and Peterson AFB all the time to drop those fools outta the back of our C-130s.

Davii
09-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Over/under on how long it takes the trolls to show after the Faiders lose on Monday?

SR
09-11-2011, 02:48 AM
I'm sure they'll post some kind of excuses Monday night immediately following the game.

silver_black
09-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Over/under on how long it takes the trolls to show after the Faiders lose on Monday?

Over/under on how many donk posts saying fire this/that person, blow up the team threads come Monday night? :confused:

Mods will be busy :beer: :D

Davii
09-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Over/under on how many donk posts saying fire this/that person, blow up the team threads come Monday night? :confused:

Nah... No rule against advocating someone's release. We might need to clean up the "things that don't suck" thread though. There tends to be a lot of merry making in there when the Raiders continue their winning ways of 4.625 wins per season average since they lost to Gruden in the SB.

I've never rooted for a team with less than 4 wins in a season, how does it feel? I've also never rooted for a team that hasn't had a winning season in a decade, thank god I'm not a Raiders fan.

It's also nice to know I won't get shot when I go see a game... Hey, what about Goodell saying he is going to cancel the annual Faiders/49ers preseason game, I don't think the league has ever had to do that... Isn't it a crazy turn of events when a franchise that has been HISTORICALLY bad for almost a decade has to be embarrassed of their fan base?

silver_black
09-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Nah... No rule against advocating someone's release. We might need to clean up the "things that don't suck" thread though. There tends to be a lot of merry making in there when the Raiders continue their winning ways of 4.625 wins per season average since they lost to Gruden in the SB.

I've never rooted for a team with less than 4 wins in a season, how does it feel? I've also never rooted for a team that hasn't had a winning season in a decade, thank god I'm not a Raiders fan.

It's also nice to know I won't get shot when I go see a game... Hey, what about Goodell saying he is going to cancel the annual Faiders/49ers preseason game, I don't think the league has ever had to do that... Isn't it a crazy turn of events when a franchise that has been HISTORICALLY bad for almost a decade has to be embarrassed of their fan base?

Interesting that you question your own fanhood if your team struggles. Can't see yourself continuing to cheer through the tough times?

I'm not a fan of thugs wearing jerseys in the stands - they are an embarrassment. Your embarrassment comes by the "players" wearing jerseys on the field. :tsk:

Thnikkaman
09-11-2011, 04:14 PM
That ASVAB is a mother****** I'll tell ya.

You know, something happened today at work that really made me realize I need to get commissioned. I had to show a Major and Lt Col pilot and co-pilot how to trick one of the motors on our plane to go in to afterburner. If a Major and Lt Col can't work the jets they fly, but me, a lowly E-5 can, something is wrong.

Yeah it is. I'm proud to say I got a 90 when I took it.

Thnikkaman
09-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Interesting that you question your own fanhood if your team struggles. Can't see yourself continuing to cheer through the tough times?

I'm not a fan of thugs wearing jerseys in the stands - they are an embarrassment. Your embarrassment comes by the "players" wearing jerseys on the field. :tsk:

Phht. I know what its like to be a Raiders fan for the last decade. I've been a Rockies fan since '93.

silver_black
09-11-2011, 04:18 PM
Phht. I know what its like to be a Raiders fan for the last decade. I've been a Rockies fan since '93.

As if baseball were even remotely on the same level as football :banghead:

Thnikkaman
09-11-2011, 04:21 PM

I used to feel the same way.

I love both games, as well as hockey. Basketball can go eat a bowl of dicks (especially after the last season).

Both football and baseball have the intellectual head games. Football is a sprint where baseball is a marathon. I just wish MLB had a salary cap.

MOtorboat
09-11-2011, 04:24 PM

As if the level of complete failure that the Raiders have experienced over the last nine seasons is even remotely comparable to the Broncos having one losing season, and three in the last 30.

Davii
09-11-2011, 04:34 PM

Reading comprehension problems? I'm sure you can find help for that in the bay area, the place is full of illiterate Raider fans.

The Broncos could go 0-16 and I'll still cheer every chance I get.

Everything about the Raiders is an embarrassment right now. From the owner, the product on the field the last decade, and certainly the thugs that call themselves fans. I've never been embarrassed to wear my Bronco gear. The organization I root for had it's problems, and has in the past, see McD, but they seek to make right. Cheating coaches get pink slips, raping players get the same. A respectable organization lets people go when they tarnish the image, the Raiders pay them even more...

No wonder Raiders jerseys aren't allowed at many places due to their gang affiliation...

It's sad really... The Raiders used to be respected, and Al Davis used to be admired... Now the NFL has to cancel their traditions and the police have to work overtime...

I can see why you're proud... :rolleyes:

SR
09-11-2011, 04:45 PM

Hey genius, he was saying he hasn't ever had to root for a team with less than four wins because he hasn't ever seen his team win less than four games in a year. He was NOT saying he wouldn't root for his team if they won less than four games.

SR
09-11-2011, 04:46 PM

I've also been a Cardinals fan as long as I've been a Broncos fan, so I know all too well the feeling. Though, when the Cardinals were at their worst the Broncos were doing very well so it kinda offset the whole "pit in stomach" feeling.

girler
09-11-2011, 05:50 PM

Sorry Tinker- I have to agree with s_b here. I won't do it often though, I promise!

SR
09-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Baseball sucks.

silver_black
09-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Reading comprehension problems? I'm sure you can find help for that in the bay area, the place is full of illiterate Raider fans.

The Broncos could go 0-16 and I'll still cheer every chance I get.

Everything about the Raiders is an embarrassment right now. From the owner, the product on the field the last decade, and certainly the thugs that call themselves fans. I've never been embarrassed to wear my Bronco gear. The organization I root for had it's problems, and has in the past, see McD, but they seek to make right. Cheating coaches get pink slips, raping players get the same. A respectable organization lets people go when they tarnish the image, the Raiders pay them even more...

No wonder Raiders jerseys aren't allowed at many places due to their gang affiliation...

It's sad really... The Raiders used to be respected, and Al Davis used to be admired... Now the NFL has to cancel their traditions and the police have to work overtime...

I can see why you're proud... :rolleyes:
Yes losing sucks, as a donk fan I'm sure I don't have to explain that to you. With all this embarrassment talk, the wound from last years sweep and annihilation must still be fresh. Some things you just can't "unsee" :lol:

Whats it like to be totally humiliated by what you consider an embarrassing organization? :confused:

MOtorboat
09-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Yes losing sucks, as a donk fan I'm sure I don't have to explain that to you. With all this embarrassment talk, the wound from last years sweep and annihilation must still be fresh. Some things you just can't "unsee" :lol:

Whats it like to be totally humiliated by what you consider an embarrassing organization? :confused:

Actually, you are going to have to explain it to us. The Broncos have had three losing seasons in 30 years. The Raiders haven't had a winning season since 2002.

Shit happens. You shouldn't base your entire weak smack talk on one fluke of a game.

silver_black
09-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Actually, you are going to have to explain it to us. The Broncos have had three losing seasons in 30 years. The Raiders haven't had a winning season since 2002.

Shit happens. You shouldn't base your entire weak smack talk on one fluke of a game.

Welcome to Costco.......I love you. :lol:

Thnikkaman
09-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Baseball sucks.

Iowa sucks, but baseball makes the summers bearable.

Davii
09-11-2011, 11:46 PM

See below.

You know the nice thing about that game? There was another one the next week. You know the best part of a losing season? It prompted change and progress.

The Raiders had a coach that finally got them back to a somewhat respectable mediocrity and probably would've made the team better this year. So they fired him.

Thanks Al! While the Broncos try to improve your horrendously disgusting shitball of sn organization tries to continuously remake it in the image of their loser fanbase.

Believe me, the rest of the NFL appreciates the Raiders commitment to excrement, they stand as a dining example of how not to run a football team.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Good Morning From The Mile High City. :coffee:

The argument of Tom Cable being anything other than an average OL coach at best, are simply unfounded and tbh, retarded.
For starters, his contract was short, Thank Gawd.
In the 3rd preseason game v. the Donks, how many sacks did your boys get?
(remember this tonight when they do sqwadewsh)
How many sacks did the Cable Guy's line give up yesterday v. SF.?
The Cable Guy is garbage. Have a look @ his coaching record and prove otherwise. Otherwise, pick a new argument because I just took you to school.
The reason the Raiders made the improvements on offense last year were due to the hiring of OC and now HC, Hue Jackson. He brought in Al Saunders as the OC. It's called progress.
The zone blocking schemes ran by the Cable Guy are gone and y'all are in trouble.

Riddle me this Donkfan: How you gonna stop the run?
Y'all got 2 DE's weighing in @ 260 and their 'sposed to do it?
Man...it's gonna be ugly.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-12-2011, 09:28 AM
See below.
You know the nice thing about that game? There was another one the next week. You know the best part of a losing season? It prompted change and progress.
The Raiders had a coach that finally got them back to a somewhat respectable mediocrity and probably would've made the team better this year. So they fired him.
Thanks Al! While the Broncos try to improve your horrendously disgusting shitball of sn organization tries to continuously remake it in the image of their loser fanbase.
Believe me, the rest of the NFL appreciates the Raiders commitment to excrement, they stand as a dining example of how not to run a football team.
The next week? Y'all lost that game too, amirite?
The Cable Guy, roflocopters
I don't see how you get to there from reality but.....really?
"remake it in the image of their loser fanbase."? :confused:
What does that even mean? Elaborate, if you would.

Davii
09-12-2011, 09:45 AM
The next week? Y'all lost that game too, amirite?
The Cable Guy, roflocopters
I don't see how you get to there from reality but.....really?
"remake it in the image of their loser fanbase."? :confused:
What does that even mean? Elaborate, if you would.

No elaboration necessary or warranted. The Raiders will not have a winning record this year marking one full decade without a winning season. Quote for posterity, write it down, or spray paint it on an overpass like other Raider fans, whatever you need to do, just remember you heard it here first.

Callahan, Turner, Shell, Kiffin, Cable, and now Jackson... They were all the guy, the savior, the "one" to return the Raiders.... All, and one will, finish with a losing record.... One of them twice!

Gotta love how history repeats itself....

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-12-2011, 09:45 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/r8derfan33/353708a2.jpg

Thnikkaman
09-12-2011, 09:52 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/r8derfan33/353708a2.jpg

I see that is in your personal photobucket. Says a lot about you. Don't ask, don't tell right?

;)

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-12-2011, 10:06 AM
I see that is in your personal photobucket. Says a lot about you. Don't ask, don't tell right?

;)

Good try, Guy.

silver_black
09-12-2011, 10:42 AM
See below.

Your idea of progress is strange.

Cable did not bring back any respectability he wallowed in sub-mediocrity. Hue is responsible for the Raiders #2 rushing attack (from #21 in '09) and doubling the scoring output in one season.....(i.e. real progress)

Raiders improved to #6 (from #31 in '09) in scoring ahead of Packers and Saints.

Keep telling yourself that promoting Hue is a bad move, while hiring Fox without anything to show for it yet is progress. There is no progress until its shown on the field. I love donkey logic :lol:

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Riddle me this DonkFan: If John Fox spent so many years in Carolina, running his system, with the players he picked.....how can you be feeling so moist, considering what he did last season (2-14)?

muse
09-12-2011, 10:52 AM

No point, I think the first "Fire Fox!" thread popped up 3 days after he got hired.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Win or Lose, I will be posting pics of the evening's festivities. if not tonight when I return home, then in the AM when I rise.
I'm looking fwd. to a good game of football as always, when these clubs meet.
Laters.

Davii
09-12-2011, 11:25 AM
"I think I just pooped my pants" - Al Davis circa daily since 2002

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRiJZpnu2Ti1ocWyzp2HJ0GdLKiEwp8 i1wu8UmdfQHGNOUD5sV

Thnikkaman
09-12-2011, 11:29 AM
Riddle me this DonkFan: If John Fox spent so many years in Carolina, running his system, with the players he picked.....how can you be feeling so moist, considering what he did last season (2-14)?

Having Dumervile back for one.

BroncoJoe
09-12-2011, 11:31 AM
These Faider bois' mommy's won't let them stay up late enough to watch the game.

Davii
09-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Are we taking about the same Hue Jackson that has been promoted and demoted around the league on an almost yearly basis never staying more than two years with a pro team?

We'll see how that works out.... History says he works elsewhere as a position coach next year. Raider history and his history both say so.

silver_black
09-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Are we taking about the same Hue Jackson that has been promoted and demoted around the league on an almost yearly basis never staying more than two years with a pro team?

We'll see how that works out.... History says he works elsewhere as a position coach next year. Raider history and his history both say so.

i see you value bias opinions over facts.....cool

maybe super clever poop jokes and "fail" pictures are more of your comfort zone :lol:

Davii
09-12-2011, 12:45 PM
i see you value bias opinions over facts.....cool

maybe super clever poop jokes and "fail" pictures are more of your comfort zone :lol:

Facts? Ok....

Hmmmm, last time the Raiders had a winning record George Bush was early in his presidency, Saddam Hussein was still alive, Jamarcus Russell had just started high school, your current draft class hadn't hit puberty, etc.

So I value bias opinions when referencing your head coaches experience in moving?

Interesting. I think the following are facts...

Hue Jackson NFL career

01-02 Redskins RB coach (promoted)
03 Redskins OC (fired)
04-06 Bengals WR coach (left for promotion)
07 Falcons OC (fired)
08-09 Ravens QB coach (left for promotion)
10 Raiders OC (promoted)
11-? Raiders HC

Where in any of that is bias?

BroncoJoe
09-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Bam

BigDaddyBronco
09-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Win or Lose, I will be posting pics of the evening's festivities. if not tonight when I return home, then in the AM when I rise.
Laters.

Hey, this isn't the Bay area, please don't stab anybody after the game.

underrated29
09-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Facts? Ok....

Hmmmm, last time the Raiders had a winning record George Bush was early in his presidency, Saddam Hussein was still alive, Jamarcus Russell had just started high school, your current draft class hadn't hit puberty, etc.

So I value bias opinions when referencing your head coaches experience in moving?

Hue Jackson NFL career

03 Redskins OC (fired)
04-06 Bengals WR coach (fired)
07 Falcons OC (fired)
10 Raiders OC (promoted)
11-? Raiders HC

I was going to offer you a can opener....But I can see from this above post you know how to whoop ass.

Davii
09-12-2011, 01:13 PM
So, who knew that the Raiders inspired a Madden 12 achievement lsat year?

It's called the "Tebow" achievement. Run for 40+ yds in a single play with a qb.

Gotta love the Raiders textbook tackling.

silver_black
09-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Facts? Ok....

Hue Jackson NFL career

03 Redskins OC (fired)
04-06 Bengals WR coach (fired)
07 Falcons OC (fired)
10 Raiders OC (promoted)
11-? Raiders HC

name dropping Jabustus? whats it like to lose to that giant failure? he was terrible and his better games came against the donks. :lol:

the bias is you assuming that Raiders regressed when facts show the improved dramatically from '09 to '10 / the major factor in their improvement is due to the offense.

again under Cable 21st in Rushing w/Hue #2
under Cable 31st in scoring w/Hue #6

notice anything? Hint: in this case the smaller number is better :lol:

you give Cable the credit (because hes gone) when its owed to Hue. Add Al Saunders in the mix for further progress.

because you avoided it before:

slim
09-12-2011, 01:17 PM
03 Redskins OC (fired)
04-06 Bengals WR coach (left for promotion)
07 Falcons OC (fired)
10 Raiders OC (promoted)
11 Fired

:welcome:

silver_black
09-12-2011, 01:19 PM
I was going to offer you a can opener....But I can see from this above post you know how to whoop ass.

this is from a can whoop ass? it's stale and flavorless :tsk:

Thnikkaman
09-12-2011, 01:42 PM
this is from a can whoop ass? it's stale and flavorless :tsk:

But pairs eloquently with your brand of smack. Lets look at the label here, "Chef Boyardee" brand smack. Yep, its fitting.

The fact is this is Hue's 3rd chance. Lets see if he understands Einstein's definition of insanity, or if he is just another one of the Crypt Keeper's yes men lap dogs that is going to continue the Oakland Commitment to Excrement.

My money is on the latter.

underrated29
09-12-2011, 01:52 PM
because you avoided it before:

It feels like losing in the playoffs....Oh wait, you do not know that feeling because you havent been to a playoff game since....??????......

silver_black
09-12-2011, 01:58 PM
But pairs eloquently with your brand of smack. Lets look at the label here, "Chef Boyardee" brand smack. Yep, its fitting.

The fact is this is Hue's 3rd chance. Lets see if he understands Einstein's definition of insanity, or if he is just another one of the Crypt Keeper's yes men lap dogs that is going to continue the Oakland Commitment to Excrement.

My money is on the latter.
thats not cool you throwing Davii under the bus with his "poop" filled highly original "fail" postings :lol:

hows the Donks run D, worried?
improvement or regression? They must've improved......they have a new coach, right? Donk FO moves = progression / Raider FO moves = regression.....i got it now :lol:

Ravage!!!
09-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Personally I'm already embarrassed. I'm embarrassed that a team like the raiders, and their lame-ass fans, even have a team in the NFL. That's the embarrassment.

Thnikkaman
09-12-2011, 03:31 PM
thats not cool you throwing Davii under the bus with his "poop" filled highly original "fail" postings :lol:

hows the Donks run D, worried?
improvement or regression? They must've improved......they have a new coach, right? Donk FO moves = progression / Raider FO moves = regression.....i got it now :lol:

Lets add some perspective:

We got rid of the HC that began the dismantling of our team as well as cheated by filming another teams practice. Allowed our trench men to get healthy, and hired a president of football operations that has experienced championships as both a player and in the FO (yes I admit that the AFL isn't much, but its experience).

You got rid of the HC that gave you guys your first non losing season in 9 years. Promoted an HC that has always made an excellent bridesmaid but never the bride, failed to re sign one of the best shut down corners in the NFL.

Now to be fair, I wouldn't say your team has regressed as much as we have improved from last year since the only direction our team can go after that season is up.

Tonight will be a good game, and I don't see a blowout either way. That's why they play the game, right?

silver_black
09-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Lets add some perspective:

We got rid of the HC that began the dismantling of our team as well as cheated by filming another teams practice. Allowed our trench men to get healthy, and hired a president of football operations that has experienced championships as both a player and in the FO (yes I admit that the AFL isn't much, but its experience).

You got rid of the HC that gave you guys your first non losing season in 9 years. Promoted an HC that has always made an excellent bridesmaid but never the bride, failed to re sign one of the best shut down corners in the NFL.

Now to be fair, I wouldn't say your team has regressed as much as we have improved from last year since the only direction our team can go after that season is up.

Tonight will be a good game, and I don't see a blowout either way. That's why they play the game, right?
Again, vacuous reasoning for giving Cable the credit on improving and not where it rightfully belongs.

As for donks improvement, I'll believe it when I see it.
An offer was not made to re-sign Aso, he was clearly leaving & will be missed, wish him the best. For perspective Donks will see same 2 corners they saw last year in the blowout in SRoutt and CJohnson, Aso did not suit up.

You think Orton will throw at CJohnson for the first play of the game again? :shocked: :lol:

I too am not expecting a blowout either. They're often close as divisional rival games usually are.

To quote noted poet laureate Bart Scott, "Can't wait!!"

Thnikkaman
09-12-2011, 04:04 PM
Again, vacuous reasoning for giving Cable the credit on improving and not where it rightfully belongs.

As for donks improvement, I'll believe it when I see it.
An offer was not made to re-sign Aso, he was clearly leaving & will be missed, wish him the best. For perspective Donks will see same 2 corners they saw last year in the blowout in SRoutt and CJohnson, Aso did not suit up.

You think Orton will throw at CJohnson for the first play of the game again? :shocked: :lol:

I too am not expecting a blowout either. They're often close as divisional rival games usually are.

To quote noted poet laureate Bart Scott, "Can't wait!!"

On the other side of the coin which the fader nation continues to ignore, who is to say that Cable had nothing to do with what transpired last year. The M.O. of Al Davis has always been, "get rid of the people who don't see my vision". And if I remember history correctly, this was the path that Cable began to walk.

I will be rooting loud and hard to see the faders get slapped in the face by some "donks".

weazel
09-12-2011, 04:18 PM
I was pretty excited to hear the news that Oakland still has a team!

BigDaddyBronco
09-12-2011, 04:26 PM
On the other side of the coin which the fader nation continues to ignore, who is to say that Cable had nothing to do with what transpired last year. The M.O. of Al Davis has always been, "get rid of the people who don't see my vision". And if I remember history correctly, this was the path that Cable began to walk.

I will be rooting loud and hard to see the faders get slapped in the face by some "donks".

I like Al Davis' "vision" over the last decade. I hope he lives to be 112.

silver_black
09-12-2011, 04:34 PM

well, using advanced mathematics and confusing algorithms theres a method to figure out which is correct: Tom Cable without Hue, Tom Cable with Hue.

2010 8-8-0 Tom Cable with Hue / #2nd Rushing / #6 scoring
2009 5-11-0 Tom Cable without Hue / #21 rushing / #31 scoring
2008 5-11-0 Tom Cable without Hue / #10 rushing / #29 scoring
2007 4-12-0 Tom Cable without Hue / #6 rushing / #23 scoring

4 games into '08 Cable became HC - '09 was his first full year. Notice anything other than sub-mediocrity?

frankly, its surprising he was retained after '09

T.K.O.
09-12-2011, 04:48 PM
NOT !:salute:

Davii
09-12-2011, 05:33 PM
well, using advanced mathematics and confusing algorithms theres a method to figure out which is correct: Tom Cable without Hue, Tom Cable with Hue.

2010 8-8-0 Tom Cable with Hue / #2nd Rushing / #6 scoring
2009 5-11-0 Tom Cable without Hue / #21 rushing / #31 scoring
2008 5-11-0 Tom Cable without Hue / #10 rushing / #29 scoring
2007 4-12-0 Tom Cable without Hue / #6 rushing / #23 scoring

4 games into '08 Cable became HC - '09 was his first full year. Notice anything other than sub-mediocrity?

frankly, its surprising he was retained after '09

So Hue was the only change? No change in players, teams played, anything else?

Amazing that you feel you can trace everything to Hue. Well, more laughable than amazing. Couldn't have had anything to do with a weak division, etc..... Nope, had to be Hue... At lest in dream world.

Don't fret though. After a decade without a winning season I'm sure you're used to it...

silver_black
09-12-2011, 05:41 PM

Amazing that you feel you can trace everything to Hue. Well, more laughable than amazing. Couldn't have had anything to do with a weak division, etc..... Nope, had to be Hue... At lest in dream world.

Don't fret though. After a decade without a winning season I'm sure you're used to it...

everything? :lol: who said that? :confused:

I was referring to the offense which you and others implied an O-line coach is more deserving of the credit.

Way to stretch your spin to the realm of the absurd :2thumbs:

got anymore fail pictures? those were held more weight than this :lol:

SR
09-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Laters.

Dude. Type like a ******* adult, not like you were in the Army.

Oh wait...

SR
09-12-2011, 07:00 PM
I just took an Oakland Raider and wiped my silver_black with The.Mile.High.Raider.

How's that for a poop joke?

silver_black
09-12-2011, 07:04 PM
I just took an Oakland Raider and wiped my silver_black with The.Mile.High.Raider.

How's that for a poop joke?

That's kind of shitty

Devilspawn
09-12-2011, 07:04 PM

The defense was slightly better. The offense was twice as good as it was in all years past. Hue orchestrated the offense. I don't know what Hue will be as a head coach, but if he can bring life to the roster that he did to the offense, we'll be fine. But of course, coordinators historically aren't great coaches, so nothing's certain.

Cable had distractions off the field. Oh it was nice for a while knowing our coach could beat up your coach, especially if he was married to him...

Cable had a 2-8 record outside the division, which is worse than his 3-7 record outside the division the year before? 5-15 in two years. Imagine if he was in a decent division. What would the talk be. The NFL is more than the division the teams reside in.

Months later, I'm still waiting for the list of Cable positives aside from beating 3 teams twice.

SR
09-12-2011, 07:09 PM
The defense was slightly better. The offense was twice as good as it was in all years past. Hue orchestrated the offense. I don't know what Hue will be as a head coach, but if he can bring life to the roster that he did to the offense, we'll be fine. But of course, coordinators historically aren't great coaches, so nothing's certain.

Cable had distractions off the field. Oh it was nice for a while knowing our coach could beat up your coach, especially if he was married to him...

Cable had a 2-8 record outside the division, which is worse than his 3-7 record outside the division the year before? 5-15 in two years. Imagine if he was in a decent division. What would the talk be. The NFL is more than the division the teams reside in.

Months later, I'm still waiting for the list of Cable positives aside from beating 3 teams twice.

I don't know much about Tom Cable aside from what I hear on ESPN and NFL Network about him. In the Raider games I watched I really liked his intensity and passion. In his interviews he seems like he was pretty knowledgeable and down to Earth. But then again, like I said, I don't really know much about him. I think, just based on what I saw, it might have been the right place for him at just the wrong time.

I think the bottom line for the Raiders is that until Al Davis dies, you will never have any continuity as far as coaching goes. There is always so much turnover both with coaches and players that it makes it hard for the players that stay there to learn a system or gel with their teammates. Fortunately for other teams in the AFC West, as long as Al Davis is running the show all by his wrinkly lonesome, the Raiders will continue to have good individual players that suck ass as a team.

SR
09-12-2011, 07:10 PM
That's kind of shitty

Yeah, and I take in about 150-200 grams of protein per day, so I'm sure you can imagine. It was a whopper.

silver_black
09-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Yeah, and I take in about 150-200 grams of protein per day, so I'm sure you can imagine. It was a whopper.

Look, not that there's anything wrong with that, but how much protein you ingest should be kept between you and your life partner.

Let's keep it to football, deal? :lol: :beer:

SR
09-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Look, not that there's anything wrong with that, but how much protein you ingest should be kept between you and your life partner.

Let's keep it to football, deal? :lol: :beer:

I'm sure my wife would be pleased to know you just said she had a penis.

Davii
09-12-2011, 09:03 PM
I'm sure my wife would be pleased to know you just said she had a penis.

Just remember he's a Raider fan. After prison time they just assume everyone elses "wife" is the same as theirs.

SR
09-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Remember

Just remember he's a Raider fan. After prison time they just assume everyone elses "wife" is the same as theirs.

Oh yeah. I forgot. How silly of me.

girler
09-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Your idea of progress is strange.

Cable did not bring back any respectability he wallowed in sub-mediocrity. Hue is responsible for the Raiders #2 rushing attack (from #21 in '09) and doubling the scoring output in one season.....(i.e. real progress)

Raiders improved to #6 (from #31 in '09) in scoring ahead of Packers and Saints.

Keep telling yourself that promoting Hue is a bad move, while hiring Fox without anything to show for it yet is progress. There is no progress until its shown on the field. I love donkey logic :lol:

Wait a minute. This guy's name is spelled "Hue?" As in colors? My kids learned the difference between 'hue' and 'hugh' in elementary school. How much older is his momma than than he is?

Ok, back to your regularly scheduleduled :eviltongue: :blabla: :lie: :ridinghorse: :crazy: :argue:

SR
09-12-2011, 09:16 PM
He fits in with the Raiders...

SR
09-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Congrats.

Devilspawn
09-13-2011, 12:51 AM
Darrius Heyward-Bey catches 3 touchdowns?

Jarvis Moss gets 4 sacks?

Darren McFadden breaks the single game rushing record?

70 points?

80 points?

The possibilities are endless.

I forgot to figure in Jano tying the NFL record. :elefant:

Anyways good game guys. :beer:

And good luck with MileHigh and OR.

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2011, 12:55 AM
If I were an oakland fan I would not be happy with this win, we just looked worse than you.

silver_black
09-13-2011, 12:57 AM
Donks showed heart, kept it too close for comfort :beer:

damn penalties on the field make me wanna vomit....for both teams :mad:

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2011, 01:06 AM
Good game back at you all. :tea:

Devilspawn
09-13-2011, 01:09 AM
If I were an oakland fan I would not be happy with this win, we just looked worse than you.
We're Raider fans. After the last 8 seasons, we're happy with ANY win!

Devilspawn
09-13-2011, 01:11 AM
Donks showed heart, kept it too close for comfort :beer:

damn penalties on the field make me wanna vomit....for both teams :mad:
I lost count on how many games we lost due to penalties. It was Martyball's greatest trick against us.

OaklandRaider
09-13-2011, 01:14 AM
As a Raider fan, I am not proud of this game. The Raiders are clearly a superior team, but stupid penalties, dumb mistakes kept the Broncos in the game. For a elite team like the Raiders, that many mistakes is unacceptable. But a wins a win I guess.

You guys are definitely better than you guys were last year, which isn't really saying much, but it's a start. I think you guys will finish third in the division ahead of the Chiefs.

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2011, 01:14 AM
If Campbell played on our side we would have won easily

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-13-2011, 04:33 AM
LOL. WHERE YOU @ DONKFAN?
I SEE YOU OUT THERE IN THE WHINE & CHEESE THREADS.
YOU'RE ALL RIGHT....FOX SHOULD BE FIRED & ORTON DOES INDEED SUCK.
LOOK @ YOUR FANS....LOL, THERE IS SOME REALLY PISSED OFF PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH STANDS. (HOW COOL IS THAT McDUCKS SIGN IN THE BACK?)

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/DSCI0168-1.jpg

girler
09-13-2011, 07:44 AM
Ok, you hurt Elvis and Champ, WHY oh WHY couldn't you have hurt Orton???

What's the equivalent of "good game" when there were so many penalties and fights? It wasn't really a good game, but yes, your team won by 3 points. Good job.

Thnikkaman
09-13-2011, 07:54 AM
If anyone was embarrassed out there, it was the Raiders Defense embarrassing themselves, and Orton embarrassing our receivers.

And you guys better pray to Darth Vader that McFadden doesn't get hurt this year. If he does, there goes your entire offense.

BroncoNut
09-13-2011, 08:29 AM
LOL. WHERE YOU @ DONKFAN?
I SEE YOU OUT THERE IN THE WHINE & CHEESE THREADS.
YOU'RE ALL RIGHT....FOX SHOULD BE FIRED & ORTON DOES INDEED SUCK.
LOOK @ YOUR FANS....LOL, THERE IS SOME REALLY PISSED OFF PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH STANDS. (HOW COOL IS THAT McDUCKS SIGN IN THE BACK?)

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/DSCI0168-1.jpg

Why do you find it necessary to be like this? Haven't you and Raider Nation done enough damage. Oh, I forgot, you're Raiders.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-13-2011, 09:46 AM

So to all of you that had something to say about "Raiderfan" and the way they dress, I give to you BRONCOTRON(that's what he said his name was):

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/DSCI0150-3.jpg

Thnikkaman
09-13-2011, 09:49 AM
From @kingneckbeard:

Fact: majority of Raiders fans in CO have only been to 3 places in their lives. Denver, Mexico, and prison. Theyve never set foot in Oakland

Thnikkaman
09-13-2011, 09:49 AM
Fact: if you see more than 3 Raiders fans in the same building, you must report it to the deptartment of homeland security. #raidtards

Thnikkaman
09-13-2011, 09:50 AM
Fact: if you drink from the same glass as a Raiders fan you WILL get herpes. No exceptions. #raidtards

Thnikkaman
Fact: 93% of Raiders fans don't wash their hands after giving their buddy a rusty trombone #raidtards

Thnikkaman
Fact: if you own a Raiders Darth Vader costume and wear it to a game, you probably masturbate with crisco and a taser to pics of Lyle Alzado

Thnikkaman
09-13-2011, 09:51 AM
Fact: If you see a dude in a truck with a Raiders emblem on the back window, there's a 88% chance they own a gold chain, & an arrest warrant

Thnikkaman
09-13-2011, 09:51 AM
Fact: every Raider skank has at least two forms of Hepatitis. #raidtards

OaklandRaider
09-13-2011, 09:55 AM
Fact: every Raider skank has at least two forms of Hepatitis. #raidtards

Fact: The Raiders have beaten the Broncos 4 straight times

Fact: The Broncos are the Raiders bitch

Fact: You mad

OaklandRaider
09-13-2011, 09:57 AM
If anyone was embarrassed out there, it was the Raiders Defense embarrassing themselves, and Orton embarrassing our receivers.

And you guys better pray to Darth Vader that McFadden doesn't get hurt this year. If he does, there goes your entire offense.

If DMC gets hurt, we still have Michael Bush and Taiwan Jones.

Elite teams actually have this thing called depth. Not sure if you've heard about it.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-13-2011, 10:01 AM
From @kingneckbeard:

Fact: majority of Raiders fans in CO have only been to 3 places in their lives. Denver, Mexico, and prison. Theyve never set foot in Oakland

I've been in the Coliseum for 4 Raider Games, blow me.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/183.jpg

Thnikkaman
09-13-2011, 10:03 AM

Elite teams actually have this thing called depth. Not sure if you've heard about it.

Michael Bush

30 yards on 9 attempts. Seriously, are you comfortable with him as your main back if McFadden gets hurt? You also better hope your D-Line gets its shit together. Your team should have had twice as many takeaways if they played like professionals. Thank God for the Raider way.

The Raiders did not win that game, the Broncos lost that game. If you put any of the other 15 losing starting Quarterbacks in that game for Denver yesterday, we win that game by 14.

I am fully prepared for this to be another rebuilding year, but this team does not get better until the Orton ensnarement is over.

Your team may sweep us again this year, but you'll go 2-14. (Sorry, 4-12 since I forgot you play the Chiefs twice as well.)

Thnikkaman
09-13-2011, 10:03 AM
I've been in the Coliseum for 4 Raider Games, blow me.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/183.jpg

Can't suck imagination my friend. Cheers.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-13-2011, 10:07 AM
FACT: Your elementary level jokes are as stale as your squad.

FACT: I was there and you weren't.

FACT: Your boys got manhandled.

FACT: A PR & a few penalties kept this from being the laugher that it really was.

FACT: You got squat.

FACT: Victory in the Mile High for 4 years running, SUCK IT.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/DSCI0177-1.jpg

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-13-2011, 10:10 AM
Can't suck imagination my friend. Cheers.

Imagination?
See the diff between you & me, besides the obvious, like you pee sitting down, I posted a pic, right there in Oco. lot from a tailgate.
If you choose to believe I photoshopped myself into a JaDummy jersey in the Raiders parking lot, feel free. *edit~FTR: This was the 50th Anniversary of MNF v. the disChargers, a Raider L. Can you believe they took my foodstamps for the package deal??

Thnikkaman
09-13-2011, 10:20 AM
FACT: Your elementary level jokes are as stale as your squad.
Fact: Like the Broncos last night, I'm playing down to my competition.

FACT: I was there and you weren't.
Good for you.

FACT: Your boys got manhandled.
Man, that sure was a really good 23-20 manhandling. Enjoy this win, since I don't see another for Oakland until they play Kansas City

FACT: A PR & a few penalties kept this from being the laugher that it really was.
I wouldn't be smug about this. Your Defense is as professional as the night crew at your local McDonalds. The Patriots are going to eat that Defense for lunch next week. You think Brady looked good against Miami?

FACT: You got squat.
I know what's wrong with my team, and there is hope for change. You have no hope until Al Davis kicks the bucket.

FACT: Victory in the Mile High for 4 years running, SUCK IT.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/LilPhatGuise/DSCI0177-1.jpg

Enjoy your team's victory. I would compare it to finding a $20 dollar bill on the street. It's a rare occurrence, but it's nice when it happens. See you the next time the Broncos makes its way into Oakland.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-13-2011, 10:25 AM
C'mon guy, they play @Bills next week.
lol You keep telling yourself whatever it is that makes it hurt less.
The line was OWNED by The Raiders on both sides of the ball.
Call it what you want to.
How does 0-1 taste for breakfast? :coffee:

Thnikkaman
09-13-2011, 10:30 AM
C'mon guy, they play @Bills next week.
lol You keep telling yourself whatever it is that makes it hurt less.
The line was OWNED by The Raiders on both sides of the ball.
Call it what you want to.
How does 0-1 taste for breakfast? :coffee:

My bad on your match up next week (was looking at last years schedule). That being said, the Bills beat you next week. They appear to have a competent passer.

And to be honest with you, I'm more upset with the state of the Rockies right now. They were supposed to be a contender this year. Busting your balls is just fun.

OaklandRaider
09-13-2011, 10:44 AM
Michael Bush

30 yards on 9 attempts. Seriously, are you comfortable with him as your main back if McFadden gets hurt? You also better hope your D-Line gets its shit together. Your team should have had twice as many takeaways if they played like professionals. Thank God for the Raider way.

Am I comfortable with Michael Bush? LMAO, of course I am nimrod. Bush may not be as explosive as McFadden, but he is still a hell of a back. You saw him close the game out last night.

Michael Bush > Your entire backfield combined

The Raiders did not win that game, the Broncos lost that game. If you put any of the other 15 losing starting Quarterbacks in that game for Denver yesterday, we win that game by 14.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, kiddo.:lol: The Raiders absolutely dominated the Broncos in that game. Our defensive line raped your offensive line, Kyle Orton had no where to throw the ball, Knowshon Moreno was getting stuffed etc. We should've won that game by at least two scores, but dumb penalties, stupid mistakes and a fluky special teams play kept you in the game.

There is no doubt who the better team is. Trent Dilfer kept saying throughout the game how talented the Raiders are. They just need to stop making the little mistakes.

I am fully prepared for this to be another rebuilding year, but this team does not get better until the Orton ensnarement is over.

I hope Kyle Orton continues to start for you guys. He's not a good Quarterback, but he's not a bad one either. With him, you guys will win like 5 games. Which is just enough wins to keep you guys out of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

Your team may sweep us again this year, but you'll go 2-14. (Sorry, 4-12 since I forgot you play the Chiefs twice as well.)

#BitterHater :coffee:

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-13-2011, 10:54 AM
Enjoy your team's victory. I would compare it to finding a $20 dollar bill on the street. It's a rare occurrence, but it's nice when it happens. See you the next time the Broncos makes its way into Oakland.
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j396/ashyemarie/GIF/crying.gif

Rare? Uhmmm, no.
Especially in D & this series, which The Raiders now lead by more than a Season's worth of Sunday's. :coffee:

girler
09-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Am I comfortable with Michael Bush? LMAO, of course I am nimrod. Bush may not be as explosive as McFadden, but he is still a hell of a back. You saw him close the game out last night.

Michael Bush > Your entire backfield combined

Whatever helps you sleep at night, kiddo.:lol: The Raiders absolutely dominated the Broncos in that game. Our defensive line raped your offensive line, Kyle Orton had no where to throw the ball, Knowshon Moreno was getting stuffed etc. We should've won that game by at least two scores, but dumb penalties, stupid mistakes and a fluky special teams play kept you in the game.

There is no doubt who the better team is. Trent Dilfer kept saying throughout the game how talented the Raiders are. They just need to stop making the little mistakes.

I hope Kyle Orton continues to start for you guys. He's not a good Quarterback, but he's not a bad one either. With him, you guys will win like 5 games. Which is just enough wins to keep you guys out of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

#BitterHater :coffee:

Yes, I am bitter. There isn't a hell hot enough or torture evil enough for that most recent ex-coach of the Broncos. I'll be working on it though...

Yes, your team is dumb as a box of rocks.

And Trent Dilfer is a complete and utter waste of human flesh. I've changed diapers that smelled better than the "commentary" that came out of his mouth last night.

silver_black
09-13-2011, 12:34 PM
Michael Bush

i don't know whats more painful to watch, the yellow laundry on the field last night, or Tinkamans day after smack attempt :crutch:

PatriotsGuy
09-13-2011, 12:56 PM
Did someone actually refer to the Raiders as "elite" in this thread :confused:

Dreadnought
09-13-2011, 01:07 PM

OaklandRaider does this kind of thing from time to time. He is prone to saying really really dumb things. At one point (I swear its true) he claimed JaMarcus Russell was more talented than John Elway. From that moment on he exposed himself as more than a bit of a drooling imbecile. Devilspawn is not an imbecile, nor is Silver and Black - but OaklandRaider is "Special". If you know what I mean. And I bet you do.

PatriotsGuy
09-13-2011, 01:10 PM
he claimed JaMarcus Russell was more talented than John Elway.

hahahaha cool I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for enlightening posts :)

OaklandRaider
09-13-2011, 01:26 PM

I sure did.

You'll see for yourself in week four when Tom Brady gets demolished by our defensive line.:coffee:

PatriotsGuy
09-13-2011, 01:30 PM
I sure did.

You'll see for yourself in week four when Tom Brady gets demolished by our defensive line.:coffee:

I'll be sure to check back with you then

OaklandRaider
09-13-2011, 01:31 PM
OaklandRaider does this kind of thing from time to time. He is prone to saying really really dumb things. At one point (I swear its true) he claimed JaMarcus Russell was more talented than John Elway. From that moment on he exposed himself as more than a bit of a drooling imbecile. Devilspawn is not an imbecile, nor is Silver and Black - but OaklandRaider is "Special". If you know what I mean. And I bet you do.
Mel Kiper on Russell: "Three years from now you could be looking at a guy that's certainly one of the elite top five quarterbacks in this league. ...You're talking about a 2-3 year period once he's under center. Look out because the skill level that he has is certainly John Elway-like."

Todd McShay on Russell: "I can't remember being in such awe of a quarterback in my decade of attending combines and pro days. Russell's passing session was the most impressive of all the pro days I've been to. His footwork for such a big quarterback was surprising."

Mike Mayock on Russell: "This year, I can't get over how good and talented JaMarcus Russell is. It just blew me away. From a physical skill set perspective, I've never seen a college quarterback with more ability than Russell."

OaklandRaider
09-13-2011, 01:33 PM
I'll be sure to check back with you then

You do that.

Btw, thanks for Richard Seymour, who is still the best DT in the league.:coffee:

slim
09-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Mel Kiper on Russell: "Three years from now you could be looking at a guy that's certainly one of the elite top five quarterbacks in this league. ...You're talking about a 2-3 year period once he's under center. Look out because the skill level that he has is certainly John Elway-like."

Todd McShay on Russell: "I can't remember being in such awe of a quarterback in my decade of attending combines and pro days. Russell's passing session was the most impressive of all the pro days I've been to. His footwork for such a big quarterback was surprising."

Mike Mayock on Russell: "This year, I can't get over how good and talented JaMarcus Russell is. It just blew me away. From a physical skill set perspective, I've never seen a college quarterback with more ability than Russell."

So all 4 of you were wrong. Awesome!

weazel
09-13-2011, 01:40 PM

elite teams! LMAO :elefant:

weazel
09-13-2011, 01:44 PM
lol raider fan... what you seen last night was a bad team beat a terrible team. No more, no less. Be realistic, the raiders are going to win 4 or 5 games this year, you know this so why pretend its anything more than that.

OaklandRaider
09-13-2011, 01:52 PM
lol raider fan... what you seen last night was a bad team beat a terrible team. No more, no less. Be realistic, the raiders are going to win 4 or 5 games this year, you know this so why pretend its anything more than that.

No, what you saw last night was an Elite team playing down to their lowly opponent's level.

Without all the penalties and stupid mistakes, the game is over in the third quarter. But the Raiders let the Broncos stay in this game.

It was an ugly win, but I'll take it.

weazel
09-13-2011, 01:54 PM
No, what you saw last night was an Elite team playing down to their lowly opponent's level.

Without all the penalties and stupid mistakes, the game is over in the third quarter. But the Raiders let the Broncos stay in this game.

If that is what you seen last night, you are far dumber than I thought you were.

It's nearing 12:00 on the west coast, you better get back to the deep fryer there's lineups starting to form.

girler
09-13-2011, 03:04 PM

:huh: :lever: :croc:

PatriotsGuy
09-13-2011, 03:21 PM
You do that.

Btw, thanks for Richard Seymour, who is still the best DT in the league.:coffee:

Actually looking at the schedule they could lose the next 4 so I'll talk to you after the Buffalo game.

weazel
09-13-2011, 03:23 PM
If that is what you seen last night, you are far dumber than I thought you were.

It's nearing 12:00 on the west coast, you better get back to the deep fryer there's lineups starting to form.

it must be a busy day at In 'n Out, because he's still not back :laugh:

sanluis
09-13-2011, 05:31 PM

Wow.... Do elite teams lose 11 games a season 7 seasons in a row?

Maybe you should settle down Francis.... :lol:

weazel
09-13-2011, 05:47 PM

Its up to your team to win the AFC West some games again this season dude lol
Man this division has turned into the wasteland

FanInAZ
09-13-2011, 05:58 PM

I think this is the 1st statement that you've ever made that I agree with. The problem is; you don't seem to realize that elite teams don't make so many penalties and stupid mistakes. Teams that lead the league in penalties don’t win SBs, rarely make they make the playoffs and usually finish the season with a losing record. The Raiders should be as embarrassed as the Broncos over the way that they played last night. If they don't realize that, then they’re going to have their 8th double digit losing season in 9 years.

sanluis
09-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Its up to your team to win the AFC West some games again this season dude lol
Man this division has turned into the wasteland

We shall see. This week we travel to NE and face Brady and crew. Should be a good Gauge as to our Defenses ability. If we get torn up for 600 yards we could be in for a long season as well....

The D played well for the most part last week and Held Adriane Peterson just under 100 yards and McNab to 39 yards passing. We need a new field goal kicker. I am sorry to say I wont miss Nate the fake Keading ...

OaklandRaider
09-13-2011, 06:16 PM
it must be a busy day at In 'n Out, because he's still not back :laugh:

You live in Canada.

Enough said. Run along now.:coffee:

OaklandRaider
09-13-2011, 06:18 PM

Maybe you should stop bringing up the past, SuperChoker fan.

This is a new team now.

OaklandRaider
09-13-2011, 06:24 PM
I think this is the 1st statement that you've ever made that I agree with. The problem is; you don't seem to realize that elite teams don't make so many penalties and stupid mistakes. Teams that lead the league in penalties don’t win SBs, rarely make they make the playoffs and usually finish the season with a losing record. The Raiders should be as embarrassed as the Broncos over the way that they played last night. If they don't realize that, then they’re going to have their 8th double digit losing season in 9 years.

It was a MNF game against a hated divisional rival. Things got testy, I can understand that. We let an inferior team get into our heads, and we lost our cool and drew some unnecessary penalties.

But we're still elite.

I have faith that the team won't allow things to get out of hand like that again.

FanInAZ
09-13-2011, 06:42 PM
It was a MNF game against a hated divisional rival. Things got testy, I can understand that. We let an inferior team get into our heads, and we lost our cool and drew some unnecessary penalties.

But we're still elite.

I have faith that the team won't allow things to get out of hand like that again.

Do you see the Patriots or Colts loss their cool that much against their own division rivals or each other? What about the Saints & Packers, do they lose their cool that much against their rivals or each other? The Packers vs. Bears, Cowboys vs. Giants, Cowboys vs. Redskins, Giants vs. Redskins, Steelers vs. Browns, etc. These are some of the most intense rivalries in the league, but all of these teams are far more disciplined then the Raiders.

You still have 5 more games to play against hated divisional rivals. You'll lose at least 4 of those if you play as stupid against them as you did against us.

SR
09-13-2011, 07:08 PM

...till he stepped foot on an NFL field...

A broken clock is right twice a day...

SR
09-13-2011, 07:09 PM
You do that.

He is not better than Darnell Dockett or Vince Wilfork.

SR
09-13-2011, 07:11 PM
Do you see the Patriots or Colts loss their cool that much against their own division rivals or each other? What about the Saints & Packers, do they lose their cool that much against their rivals or each other? The Packers vs. Bears, Cowboys vs. Giants, Cowboys vs. Redskins, Giants vs. Redskins, Steelers vs. Browns, etc. These are some of the most intense rivalries in the league, but all of these teams are far more disciplined then the Raiders.

You still have 5 more games to play against hated divisional rivals. You'll lose at least 4 of those if you play as stupid against them as you did against us.

Ravens/Steelers...

OaklandRaider
09-13-2011, 11:47 PM
He is not better than Darnell Dockett or Vince Wilfork.

Lmao, Darnell Docket doesn't even play DT. He's a DE in the Cardinals 3-4 defense.

And Vince Wilfork is a good player, but he's a one dimensional run stuffer. He offers no pass rush.

Seymour is a beast against the run, and can rush the passer. The only two DTs that are in his league are Haloti Ngata and Suh. That's it.

Anyways, 4 straight wins against your Broncos. Feels good.

OaklandRaider
09-13-2011, 11:52 PM

I saw Charles Woodson of the Packers punch a player on opening night.

I saw Brandon Jacobs of the Giants punch a player a couple weeks ago and get fined for it.

I watched the Ravens and Steelers this past sunday get in numerous scuffles on the field.

So yeah, elite teams have players who lose their cool all the time. But yet they still win, which is what we did. Your point is an invalid one.

We're a good team. Deal with it.:coffee:

FanInAZ
09-14-2011, 12:31 AM
I saw Charles Woodson of the Packers punch a player on opening night.

I saw Brandon Jacobs of the Giants punch a player a couple weeks ago and get fined for it.

I watched the Ravens and Steelers this past sunday get in numerous scuffles on the field.

So yeah, elite teams have players who lose their cool all the time. But yet they still win, which is what we did. Your point is an invalid one.

How many personal fouls were called in all 3 of those games combined and how many did the Raiders get single handedly?

Thnikkaman
09-14-2011, 01:23 AM

Small Sample Size

Since I know your education isn't advanced enough to understand, here go read this. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sample_size_determination)

See, it isn't just what your Raider boy toy says when you drop trow.

PatriotsGuy
09-14-2011, 10:23 AM
We shall see. This week we travel to NE and face Brady and crew. Should be a good Gauge as to our Defenses ability. If we get torn up for 600 yards we could be in for a long season as well....

The D played well for the most part last week and Held Adriane Peterson just under 100 yards and McNab to 39 yards passing. We need a new field goal kicker. I am sorry to say I wont miss Nate the fake Keading ...

I expect it to be a good game.

weazel
09-14-2011, 11:11 AM
You live in Canada.

Enough said. Run along now.:coffee:

wow... weak.

hey do you get confused when your making a double double?

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-14-2011, 12:44 PM
lol Canada.

weazel
09-14-2011, 01:32 PM
lol Canada.

lol, coming from someone who cheers a team from Oakland! Have you ever been to that hole? lol

weazel
09-14-2011, 01:38 PM
lol Canada.

lol, country smack

http://www.citymayors.com/features/quality_survey.html

thats just one... do a google for best places to live, and the lists all look the same... Canada has 5 of the top 30 and the USA has... none. Weird because I like the USA, and am actually weighing the options of buying some land here or in Montana. I love them both so it makes it a hard decision.

I just happen to live just south of Calgary, one of the fastest growing cities and best places to live in the world. Our area IS the energy hub for North America, without us, you wouldnt be able to afford gas to put in your pinto. lol

PatriotsGuy
09-14-2011, 01:43 PM
lol, country smack

http://www.citymayors.com/features/quality_survey.html

thats just one... do a google for best places to live, and the lists all look the same... Canada has 5 of the top 30 and the USA has... none. Weird because I like the USA, and am actually weighing the options of buying some land here or in Montana. I love them both so it makes it a hard decision.

And the US dollar is almost at par with the Loonie ;)

weazel
09-14-2011, 01:51 PM
And the US dollar is almost at par with the Loonie ;)

PAGS... I work for a bank and I was so close to rushing my decision when the US dollar was about 90 cents to ours because I dont lose anything on the exchange. I mean thats 30,000 off on a $300,000 purchase

PatriotsGuy
09-14-2011, 02:01 PM
PAGS... I work for a bank and I was so close to rushing my decision when the US dollar was about 90 cents to ours because I dont lose anything on the exchange. I mean thats 30,000 off on a $300,000 purchase

I read this twice and still can't figure out what you are meaning. I didn't go home this summer to visit my family due to the exchange rate.