PDA

View Full Version : Rahim Moore's hit...

Clipworthy
08-22-2011, 01:07 AM
Dear Roger Goodell,

Next time, Rahim will instead aim low and blow Jones' knee out and end his career.

Thanks for caring.

silkamilkamonico
08-22-2011, 02:36 AM
Much better than trying to decapitate him like that.

Reidman
08-22-2011, 04:47 AM
Did he get fined?

Lancane
08-22-2011, 06:02 AM
Much better than trying to decapitate him like that.

There was no decapitation, though that would have been sort of impressive! :lol:

He was leading with his shoulder and it's hard to mark your hit when the receiver is not exactly stable on the ground, he dipped his head when he realized it was too late. IMHO it was a tad high, but overall the reason it looked worse is because the receiver was unbalanced and still had some air under him, so it literally knocked him through a loop.

spikerman
08-22-2011, 06:09 AM
There was no decapitation, though that would have been sort of impressive! :lol:

He was leading with his shoulder and it's hard to mark your hit when the receiver is not exactly stable on the ground, he dipped his head when he realized it was too late. IMHO it was a tad high, but overall the reason it looked worse is because the receiver was unbalanced and still had some air under him, so it literally knocked him through a loop.

So he was "defenseless"? :D

EastCoastBronco
08-22-2011, 07:10 AM
I didn't see anything dirty about that hit at all.
Just because the finished product looks bad, doesn't make it a dirty hit.

ogplife
08-22-2011, 07:26 AM
Equally as impressive as the hit was his ability to keep his compusure with Johnson attempting to bait him. Could have been worried about the player or getting fined, but it was still impressive.

Lancane
08-22-2011, 07:33 AM
So he was "defenseless"? :D

He still had pads on, so he wasn't defenseless - just knocked senseless! :D

shank
08-22-2011, 07:40 AM
eddie mac would have caught it.

BigSarge87
08-22-2011, 07:44 AM
Keep it up Moore. We need a lot more of that attitude on a regular basis. We need people to fear us and big hits like that is just what the doctor ordered.

It's a violent game, that's part of what makes it fun to watch. FFS, if you think that was a dirty hit then go watch soccer.

Tned
08-22-2011, 08:21 AM
Did he get fined?

Won't know for another couple days.

vandammage13
08-22-2011, 08:31 AM
That flag ticked me off...He didn't lead with his helmet, he hit the WR with his shoulder pad.

The defender is supposed to make sure the WR doesn't catch the ball, and that's what he did.

It is sad that the league is becoming soft.

You can't hit anyone anymore, and now they have pretty much taken kickoffs out of football!! Asanine!!!

Agent of Orange
08-22-2011, 10:14 AM
Stevie Johnson should be fined for trying to pick a fight. The penalty was one thing but the ejection was way overboard. So, if it's borderline, without the benefit of seeing it in slow motion officials are ejecting players and this is supposed to be OK?

GEM
08-22-2011, 10:58 AM
He still had pads on, so he wasn't defenseless - just knocked senseless! :D

The player is on a ******* football field. Never defenseless if you've made an informed decision to play the game of football. Poooooosies.

LawDog
08-22-2011, 11:19 AM
Stevie Johnson should be fined for trying to pick a fight. The penalty was one thing but the ejection was way overboard. So, if it's borderline, without the benefit of seeing it in slow motion officials are ejecting players and this is supposed to be OK?

I don't believe that Moore was ejected, that was just the announcers babbling...

Lancane
08-22-2011, 11:52 AM
I don't believe that Moore was ejected, that was just the announcers babbling...

You mean that idiot Alfred Williams? Good football player, awful broadcaster. :lol:

BigSarge87
08-22-2011, 03:46 PM
I don't think he was ejected either, I think they just sat him so he didn't get in more trouble. If so, that was a wise move by the coaches. It's the preseason.

Moore is a stud. I'm loving this draft so far.

tubby
08-22-2011, 09:57 PM
Dear Roger Goodell,

Next time, Rahim will instead aim low and blow Jones' knee out and end his career.

Thanks for caring.

Were's the clip, Clipworthy? You owe me 30 seconds of my life back for clicking on your crappy thread. Next time post the video. TIA

Buff
08-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Were's the clip, Clipworthy? You owe me 30 seconds of my life back for clicking on your crappy thread. Next time post the video. TIA

Kind of a misleading name.