PDA

View Full Version : Just something i would like to share with all of you on Thanksgiving

dekers
11-27-2008, 05:18 AM
On Monday 11/24/08 when i was coming home from the Broncos game , their was a car wreck on I-25. A young man was killed Wade Lehman, 19.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_11070575

I saw the wreck and the car after it happened. I hope everyone will take a min and pray for his family. The last thing on the kid's and his family's minds that morning was that it would be his last day here.

Things like this make me realize that as much as i love football and the Broncos , it is just a little part of life. That friends and family are the most important things in this world. we all take their lives and ares for granted.

So make the most out of your time here. I wish you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

broncophan
11-27-2008, 10:31 AM
On Monday 11/24/08 when i was coming home from the Broncos game , their was a car wreck on I-25. A young man was killed Wade Lehman, 19.

I saw the wreck and the car after it happened. I hope everyone will take a min and pray for his family. The last thing on the kid's and his family's minds that morning was that it would be his last day here.

Things like this make me realize that as much as i love football and the Broncos , it is just a little part of life. That friends and family are the most important things in this world. we all take their lives and ares for granted.

So make the most out of your time here. I wish you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

I will pray for his family.....

We just don't know from day to day.........:pray2:

WARHORSE
11-27-2008, 11:45 AM

Thanks for the reminder, and I too will pray for the family. As a father of four, I cant imagine what they must be going through.

Superchop 7
11-27-2008, 04:15 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends.

Day1BroncoFan
11-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Thoughts and prayers going out to family and friends.

Life is fragile and can change in an instant.

I worry about my kids.

KCL
11-28-2008, 02:09 PM
Thoughts and prayers going out to family and friends.

Life is fragile and can change in an instant.

I worry about my kids.

Same here Day1...the young man that was killed is the same age as my son.
Thoughts and prayers for his family.This is something no parent ever gets over.

Sad deal...so close to the Holidays.