PDA

View Full Version : Game is on nflnet right now

Medford Bronco
08-21-2011, 12:50 PM
I just wanted to tell the non Denver residents who did not see last nights game. I like what I see so far in the 2nd qtr

Medford Bronco
08-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Orrin and Lloyd look good. I have given Orton crap but he played well last night kudos to
Him. I wan Denver to win no matter who is behind center

Tned
08-21-2011, 01:19 PM
Orrin and Lloyd look good. I have given Orton crap but he played well last night kudos to

Ditto on all counts.

Agent of Orange
08-21-2011, 01:22 PM

He still is pulling that chicken shit stuff where he falls to the ground at the slightest hint of pressure.

I'm more impressed with Quinn than Orton.

Dzone
08-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Thanks for letting us know. Got it on now.

BroncoStud
08-21-2011, 02:07 PM
He still is pulling that chicken shit stuff where he falls to the ground at the slightest hint of pressure.

I'm more impressed with Quinn than Orton.

This is the same stuff we saw last Preseason from Orton... He's still him, as long as everything goes according to plan he'll put the ball where it needs to be, but as soon as it breaks down ANY, he is in major trouble.

The temporary euphoria the fans have because of last night's showing has made them forget that this is the same guy who quit us in several games last season and has a CAREER 3rd down coversion rate below 35%.

:elefant:

MOtorboat
08-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Quinn is still inconsistent, but the deep out to Decker and TD pass to Davis were outstanding passes. Those are the types of passes that I don't think Orton can make. They have to have enough zip to get up and over two levels of the defense and enough touch to drop into the receivers arms. Orton doesn't have that type of arm, but Quinn does and there are very few people who have that skill. Quinn is just not consistent enough, though.

Northman
08-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Quinn is just not consistent enough, though.

Thats what concerns me, but i love Schaub and Cutler and they are the same way so if Quinn has that gunslinger capability than im ok with that. Too early to tell yet though. I do remember being impressed with Quinn when we played the Browns so many moons ago. Of course, it was better because Jay and company got the win. :D

MOtorboat
08-21-2011, 02:18 PM
Thats what concerns me, but i love Schaub and Cutler and they are the same way so if Quinn has that gunslinger capability than im ok with that. Too early to tell yet though. I do remember being impressed with Quinn when we played the Browns so many moons ago. Of course, it was better because Jay and company got the win. :D

That is Quinn's best game as a pro.

Not sure where he read it, but someone told me Quinn was essentially a water boy last year and hated working for McDaniels, so maybe that's part of his turnaround...

Northman
08-21-2011, 02:20 PM
That is Quinn's best game as a pro.

Not sure where he read it, but someone told me Quinn was essentially a water boy last year and hated working for McDaniels, so maybe that's part of his turnaround...

Cant blame him. :lol:

Tned
08-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Quinn is still inconsistent, but the deep out to Decker and TD pass to Davis were outstanding passes. Those are the types of passes that I don't think Orton can make. They have to have enough zip to get up and over two levels of the defense and enough touch to drop into the receivers arms. Orton doesn't have that type of arm, but Quinn does and there are very few people who have that skill. Quinn is just not consistent enough, though.

This is my issue with Quinn, he makes some great throws, but also some horrible throws.

Medford Bronco
08-21-2011, 02:29 PM
This is my issue with Quinn, he makes some great throws, but also some horrible throws.

Kinda like Jay Culter:eek::lol:

I like Quinn and do feel has never been given a real shot here. I know some do not like him. He is definatley more polished then Tebow right now.

We shall see what happens. I will support whomever is there as a bronco fan:salute:

MOtorboat
08-21-2011, 02:36 PM
If I have to watch the Top 5 receptions of the year commercial again, I might break something. Get a new freakin' commercial.

MOtorboat
08-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Anyone else notice the true 5-2 defensive alignment late in the game from the Broncos?

Me like.

Tned
08-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Kinda like Jay Culter:eek::lol:

I like Quinn and do feel has never been given a real shot here. I know some do not like him. He is definatley more polished then Tebow right now.

We shall see what happens. I will support whomever is there as a bronco fan:salute:

Difference between Cutler and Quinn is that Cutler makes a lot more good/great throws than bad, which is why he is and has been a starter, while Quinn hasn't been able to beat out Derek anderson or Orton.

Medford Bronco
08-21-2011, 02:46 PM
Difference between Cutler and Quinn is that Cutler makes a lot more good/great throws than bad, which is why he is and has been a starter, while Quinn hasn't been able to beat out Derek anderson or Orton.

lol I know Cutler is better. I was trying to be funny:lol:

I do think Quinn has improved since coming here. Who knows maybe he gets a real shot at some point. I would be all for it.