PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Will Become Bengals

MileHiWildcat
08-21-2011, 08:26 AM
With its new head coach, who not so long ago went 1-15 and has only made the playoffs only 1/3 of the time in his career, and a Hall Of Famer GM who clearly has no clue what he is doing - the Broncos will continue to go nowhere fast.

Like the Rocktards and the Nugtards - they are going NOWHERE.

In 5 years - the Broncos will have yet to return to the playoffs while Tim Tebow will have won at least one SB with another organization that actually has balls.

Yeah that Brady Quinn looked so studly - against the WORST team in the NFL (other than Denver).

Enjoy the Orton years, blind Bronco fans.

MileHiWildcat
08-21-2011, 08:36 AM
This team is going NOWHERE. 4-12 or worse this year.

Tned
08-21-2011, 08:39 AM
This team is going NOWHERE. 4-12 or worse this year.

Is this different than your "Organization without a clue" thread? Why not just keep it to one thread instead of spamming the forum with new threads bashing the team? :confused:

SoCalImport
08-21-2011, 08:40 AM
I just had some of the best leftovers for lunch. Sausages, potatoes, bell pepper grilled up and made into a leftovers burrito...yum

shank
08-21-2011, 08:43 AM
go away.

threefolddead
08-21-2011, 08:44 AM
Hahaha man I love a good laugh in the morning.

chazoe60
08-21-2011, 08:52 AM
These are the kinds of threads that make Tebow fans look bad. Come on man. Orton played really well last night. I have my doubts that he does that in the regular season consistently.

Tebow needs some time. I thought he got a shitty deal last night too, but then again maybe Fox was protecting Tebow a little bit by not letting him play too much with the ultra scrubs.

I don't give Kyle much of a chance of finishing out the regular season so we'll see Tebow at some point.

LTC Pain
08-21-2011, 08:54 AM
Is this different than your "Organization without a clue" thread? Why not just keep it to one thread instead of spamming the forum with new threads bashing the team? :confused:

How about deleting some of this crap Tned???? You're a mod, right?

Dzone
08-21-2011, 09:02 AM
It looks like it is all just a little comic relief. Not to be taken serious. It is a good laugh. Its funny man

MOtorboat
08-21-2011, 09:06 AM
I just had some of the best leftovers for lunch. Sausages, potatoes, bell pepper grilled up and made into a leftovers burrito...yum

Wait...Lunch? I'm in central time and its only 9 a.m. Oooh, look, Monsterquest on History Channel...

Dzone
08-21-2011, 09:07 AM
why cousins shouldnt mate
:pound::pound::pound:

shank
08-21-2011, 09:08 AM
war spam.

shooter mcgavin eats pieces of shit like this thread for breakfast.

Dzone
08-21-2011, 09:12 AM
How many coaches have led two different franchises to the Super bowl?. Dan Reeves is one. Bill Parcells, Dick Vermeil, Don Shula. Is there anyone else?

chazoe60
08-21-2011, 09:18 AM
war spam.

shooter mcgavin eats pieces of shit like this thread for breakfast.

Shooter McGavin eats pieces of shit for breakfast?

Tned
08-21-2011, 09:20 AM
How about deleting some of this crap Tned???? You're a mod, right?

Owner/admin, but I don't delete threads/moderate. The mod team does that (for a whole lot of reasons I won't go into).

If you think something should be deleted/merged, best bet is to report and mods will look at it when they get on.

frauschieze
08-21-2011, 09:24 AM
Merge complete.

I want an omelet for breakfast.

Tned
08-21-2011, 09:26 AM
Merge complete.

I want an omelet for breakfast.

Man, I'm laying in bed on the netbook, but breakfast sounds good.

MileHiWildcat
08-21-2011, 09:26 AM
Sliced up by the friggin' Bills. The AFC West is drooling. McFadden, Charles, and Matthews may each get 300+ yds in just 2 games this season.

So glad this brilliant organization worked hard on drafting DTs....oh...wait

Krugan
08-21-2011, 09:29 AM
you did watch the game right?

with the first string d right?

They actually played pretty decent D last night.

If your expecting them to be top 5 on run d, then your expecting to much at this point.

BroncoWave
08-21-2011, 09:31 AM
Don't feed the troll, this guy is spamming the board.

claymore
08-21-2011, 09:34 AM
Don't feed the troll, this guy is spamming the board.

I think he is related to JRWIZ.

frauschieze
08-21-2011, 09:35 AM
Merged again.

Maybe french toast....I wonder if I can find syrup in one of the gazillion boxes in my kitchen.

threefolddead
08-21-2011, 09:35 AM
... You do realize this is the 2nd (second) preseason game and that they had improved on last week and have two more weeks to improve until we see a game that matters. Also, its PRESEASON. No one is going to give a hundred percent except those guys on the bubble. No player wants to get hurt out there especially after a shortened offseason. Seriously man, get some perspective. Preseason is a far different time then regular season.

Dzone
08-21-2011, 09:39 AM
:pound: Best thread of the day!!!!
No reason to delete this.

shank
08-21-2011, 09:45 AM
Dear Mods,
Would you be so kind as to ban me? It would mean a lot to me and my wooden spoon.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
MileHiWildcat

:coffee:

Dzone
08-21-2011, 09:51 AM
Sliced up by the friggin' Bills. The AFC West is drooling. McFadden, Charles, and Matthews may each get 300+ yds in just 2 games this season.

So glad this brilliant organization worked hard on drafting DTs....oh...wait
Huh? :confused:We dont need any more DTs. We have Bunkley and Vickerson if you havent noticed...Bunkley looked better than Ndomkong Suh last night.

BeefStew25
08-21-2011, 10:04 AM
Me and my son are eating strawberries.

MOtorboat
08-21-2011, 10:47 AM

That sounds like a really good Sunday morning, imo.

frauschieze
08-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Breakfast was vanilla yogurt with strawberries, blueberries and granola.

Northman
08-21-2011, 10:53 AM
These are the kinds of threads that make Tebow fans look bad.

Nuff said.

chazoe60
08-21-2011, 11:00 AM

So, you call the 15 year old Phillipino boy you keep locked up in the basement "son"? That's kinda creepy, but to each their own.

SpringsBroncoFan
08-21-2011, 11:05 AM
Wait...Lunch? I'm in central time and its only 9 a.m. Oooh, look, Monsterquest on History Channel...

First, you guys are making me hungry, now you have to go and remind me that Xfinity took away my History Channel!!! :Cry:

atwater27
08-21-2011, 11:56 AM
One thing is for sure. Pat Bowlen has not done the Broncos any favors in the last 3 years. He needs to hang up the suit before a nursing home does it for him.

I Eat Staples
08-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Are you trolling? We're in year one of at least a three year rebuild. We had a pretty solid draft. This team is heading in the right direction, I don't expect much this season but if we can add some pieces to the defense, find a franchise QB, and add some depth at key positions, we will be a serious contender in 3 years.

atwater27
08-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Are you trolling? We're in year one of at least a three year rebuild. We had a pretty solid draft. This team is heading in the right direction, I don't expect much this season but if we can add some pieces to the defense, find a franchise QB, and add some depth at key positions, we will be a serious contender in 3 years.

Not at all. I think Bowlen is a senile owner, who has lost any mental edge he might have had before. It is unraveling for him as an owner. He needs to give the reigns to someone else, or risk being considered harmful or at least a liability to the organization.

UrbanBounca
08-21-2011, 12:48 PM
The OP also came to the conclusion that "Denver was terrible" after only watching the first quarter in the first preseason game.

Medford Bronco
08-21-2011, 01:02 PM
This guy is not a fan. Fans of a team don't say how bad they are after plong well last night. Troll

cuzz4169
08-21-2011, 01:25 PM
I hate to say this...(not really) Denver is going to be better than you guys think. Orton is not a bad qb. He will have a running game and we wont be 1 dimensional on offense. Mcgahee is a great not good but great short yardage back that will help a lot. I'm not worried at all about offense.
Our defense is going to be scary at home on 2nd & 3rd & longs. Our pass rush will be top 5 No doubt. Having doom & Goodman healthy is huge. Goodman is a very underrated player. The biggest move is Bunkley. Guy was hurt last yr and played like it. He will be a beast for Denver in the middle of the line. Only position on defense I'm worried about is mlb. We need one Mays is not the answer and the rookie is not ready. Wouldn't mind seeing DJ back at mlb and woodyard at wlb. I think that gets our best lbs on the field imo. But as for our record I see us anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6. Lets see who we pick up on waiver cuts who can help this team.

Northman
08-21-2011, 01:30 PM
I hate to say this...(not really) Denver is going to be better than you guys think. Orton is not a bad qb. He will have a running game and we wont be 1 dimensional on offense. Mcgahee is a great not good but great short yardage back that will help a lot. I'm not worried at all about offense.
Our defense is going to be scary at home on 2nd & 3rd & longs. Our pass rush will be top 5 No doubt. Having doom & Goodman healthy is huge. Goodman is a very underrated player. The biggest move is Bunkley. Guy was hurt last yr and played like it. He will be a beast for Denver in the middle of the line. Only position on defense I'm worried about is mlb. We need one Mays is not the answer and the rookie is not ready. Wouldn't mind seeing DJ back at mlb and woodyard at wlb. I think that gets our best lbs on the field imo. But as for our record I see us anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6. Lets see who we pick up on waiver cuts who can help this team.

Maybe, maybe not. Denver's biggest problems are depth and Orton's long ball. The running game will be much better and defense will improve a bit as long as they stay healthy. But when teams start stacking the box to stop Moreno and McGahee it will mean that Orton will have to deliver and we've seen that episode before which isnt good.

Dirk
08-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Orton will be a lot better this year than last. He still doesn't have "it" but he is good. Just don't ask him to run with those 80lbs feet of his.

Bugs Baloney
08-21-2011, 01:48 PM
It's my Birthday Today! I'm 35 years young.

cuzz4169
08-21-2011, 02:00 PM
Maybe, maybe not. Denver's biggest problems are depth and Orton's long ball. The running game will be much better and defense will improve a bit as long as they stay healthy. But when teams start stacking the box to stop Moreno and McGahee it will mean that Orton will have to deliver and we've seen that episode before which isnt good.

I thought Orton threw a nice deep ball last year. Just throw it up let Lloyd make the play. Orton is not a bad QB if he's given time. If he gets pressure well we all know the fetal position all to well. He gave Dareus a sack last night.
Depth is a concern On o-line and d-line again we are #2 on waiver list so lets see what happens. By the way why is Ryan Mcbean on this team? I re-watched game and he is terrible.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-21-2011, 02:02 PM

Good idea then to merge the threads, and anymore/future with the same tone.

Northman
08-21-2011, 02:02 PM
I thought Orton threw a nice deep ball last year. Just throw it up let Lloyd make the play. Orton is not a bad QB if he's given time. If he gets pressure well we all know the fetal position all to well. He gave Dareus a sack last night.
Depth is a concern On o-line and d-line again we are #2 on waiver list so lets see what happens. By the way why is Ryan Mcbean on this team? I re-watched game and he is terrible.

As to McBean, no idea.

But Orton will only get away with throwing it up there for so long. We saw how he was unable to make plays in tight games. Its easy to throw to Lloyd when the opposing defense loosens up because they have a big lead. The best advantage for Orton will be to get TD's early and often and make the opposing offense one dimensional.

shank
08-21-2011, 02:07 PM
Good idea then to merge the threads, and anymore/future with the same tone.

can you set it up so that all of this guy's post go straight to the black hole?

I Eat Staples
08-21-2011, 02:47 PM
Not at all. I think Bowlen is a senile owner, who has lost any mental edge he might have had before. It is unraveling for him as an owner. He needs to give the reigns to someone else, or risk being considered harmful or at least a liability to the organization.

I was directing my post at the OP.

stway
08-21-2011, 02:51 PM
Another gator loser. Go back to your wet land. Let's face it, all gator QBs suck in the NFL.

rationalfan
08-21-2011, 03:28 PM
there are more and more of these bozos on this board. perhaps i'm distorting memories, but i seem to remember this board being more "clean" a few years ago.

GEM
08-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Dood...if you want Tebow ass kissing, go find a gator fan board. he did shit there. he has not proven anything here. i really like Tebow, but it is loud mouths who expect the Broncos to hand him the job that makes it almost unbearable. You dont think the Broncos wish Tebow was where he should be? They would instantly become the most followed team in the NFL. They would have more money in the bank. You think they would pass that up just because they dont like Tebow? At least take the time to put some logic into your opinion.

zbeg
08-21-2011, 04:58 PM
How many coaches have led two different franchises to the Super bowl?. Dan Reeves is one. Bill Parcells, Dick Vermeil, Don Shula. Is there anyone else?

Mike Holmgren.