PDA

View Full Version : Boilers

horsepig
08-21-2011, 12:21 AM
Hi every1,my puter took a poopaloo & I been Jones'ens for some BF fix man!

Pressure is a good thing in a boiler. It also is a very good thing from your def. front. I saw a lot of press. put on by the front 7 tonight. Was it just the Bills?
Our guys were all over their QBs and I was pretty impressed.

VonDoom might be the real thing.:defense:

Northman
08-21-2011, 12:26 AM

Pressure is a good thing in a boiler. It also is a very good thing from your def. front. I saw a lot of press. put on by the front 7 tonight. Was it just the Bills?

ooooh VonDoom! I like it!

horsepig
08-21-2011, 12:28 AM
It's not mine, but I like the VonDoom thing.

Ziggy
08-21-2011, 12:35 AM
The Bills really are that bad, but I think VonDoom will be wreaking havoc all season long if we can stop the run.

horsepig
08-21-2011, 12:40 AM
The run looks to still be a gigantic p[roblem. Pursuit is good around the LOS, but by then they've got a 3-7 yard gain.

Bye the bye, DJ looked to be a much better contributor in this new alignment. He actually made some pretty impressive plays tonight.

sneakers
08-21-2011, 01:12 AM

Is this English?

horsepig
08-21-2011, 01:28 AM
FU Sneakers.

Tned
08-21-2011, 08:36 AM
The run looks to still be a gigantic p[roblem. Pursuit is good around the LOS, but by then they've got a 3-7 yard gain.

Bye the bye, DJ looked to be a much better contributor in this new alignment. He actually made some pretty impressive plays tonight.

It's the position he played in college, if I remember correctly, where he was able to use his speed to make a lot of plays behind the LOS.

Agent of Orange
08-21-2011, 12:17 PM

He'd better be the real thing. He's the highest draft pick ever for the Broncos.

TX_Broncos Fan
08-21-2011, 12:47 PM

I think the defense is the real thing, and certainly a little underappreciated because of the BROWN/COWBOY reject D-Line the last few years. I think they are being a little over-shadowed by the whole Quinn-Tebow debate, but I don't think that's all bad.

Keep the VonDoom thing going. I like it!