PDA

View Full Version : 40% off on all Bronco Jerseys

Denver Native (Carol)
11-26-2008, 03:12 PM
email from mania - offer valid thru 11/30

http://www.denverbroncosproshop.com/?rc=navigation&rs=broncossite

ikillz0mbies
11-26-2008, 04:37 PM
I just saw that. I just ordered a Clady jersey!

Cutler6MVP
11-26-2008, 05:51 PM
I just saw that. I just ordered a Clady jersey!

Worst jersey ever!!

haha

ikillz0mbies
11-26-2008, 06:22 PM
Hey, it's good to support a player who's playing like a pro bowl type player in his rookie year! Plus..I thought it would be fitting to buy an offensive lineman's jersey because I'm rather hefty myself...

blueblood15
11-26-2008, 06:37 PM
Not to take away from the Broncos Pro Shop, but if you go on EBAY you can order AUTHENTIC jerseys for cheap. I.E. I just ordered an Eddie Royal jersey with all sewn on patches (made by reebok) for 39.96---including shipping I also have ordered a Marshall, Cutler, and Bailey all sewn on patches as well for under $50 each.

horsepig
11-27-2008, 01:52 AM
woo hoo

tomjonesrocks
11-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Not to take away from the Broncos Pro Shop, but if you go on EBAY you can order AUTHENTIC jerseys for cheap. I.E. I just ordered an Eddie Royal jersey with all sewn on patches (made by reebok) for 39.96---including shipping I also have ordered a Marshall, Cutler, and Bailey all sewn on patches as well for under $50 each.

Very few of those on eBay are actually authentic. Very few. And of those, the cheapest truly authentic jersey (happened to be a Cutler) I've gotten there was about $130. I've ordered all varieties of fakes and at this point know how to tell the difference. They might look OK, but they're fake and if you know how to tell you'll see it. And there are only a handful--maybe one or two sellers--I'd trust to sell me a real one there. I can almost guarantee that $39.96 jersey of yours is a fake.

So this is a good deal if you need a current player jersey. I wish they had more throwbacks...

Shazam!
12-02-2008, 10:47 PM

Those Jerseys are definitely fakes, they are absolutely not authentic... But who gives a ?!@#, seriously??

I have a Cutler bootleg too. It's $40! That's insane! Why buy authentic? You can't tell the difference between it and my Champ authentic.

I have a John Elway 'Player of the Century by Jeff Hamilton' Throwback Jersey my gf ordered from Ebay for $20+$20 for S/H from Korea. I am well aware it is a fake and I don't care whatsoever. The quality is the same as any authentic out there, all sewn on numers and appliques. The stitching is perfect, and over a year later it still looks great.

The only difference between authentic and bootlegs are the NFL gets a cut. If you can get bootlegs Broncos Jerseys for less than $50, buy away men! They destroy the licensed garbage replicas with the rubber numbers, and are even priced less.

I'll never buy Jerseys from a store again. EBay only.

MasterShake
12-02-2008, 11:20 PM
40% off? PFFT! Wait till the player leaves or gets traded and its 80%. Anyone want a Javon Walker jersey?

MasterShake
12-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Very few of those on eBay are actually authentic. Very few. And of those, the cheapest truly authentic jersey (happened to be a Cutler) I've gotten there was about $130. I've ordered all varieties of fakes and at this point know how to tell the difference. They might look OK, but they're fake and if you know how to tell you'll see it. And there are only a handful--maybe one or two sellers--I'd trust to sell me a real one there. I can almost guarantee that $39.96 jersey of yours is a fake.

So this is a good deal if you need a current player jersey. I wish they had more throwbacks...

The fakes are pretty close, but sometimes the numbers are spaced goofy or in the case of my friend, have completely misspelled names. He still wears his Culter jersey every sunday though. I love my custom authentic jersey I bought last year from NFL shop. I had a few knockoffs, but the twill and stiching on the authentics is far superior.

shank
12-02-2008, 11:32 PM
40% off? PFFT! Wait till the player leaves or gets traded and its 80%. Anyone want a Javon Walker jersey?

don't know about that... anyone wanna pay 80 dollars for a replica ian gold jersey?

Medford Bronco
12-04-2008, 06:46 PM
don't know about that... anyone wanna pay 80 dollars for a replica ian gold jersey?

lol you wont get 80 cents for that one

does it come with missed tackles or some pictures
of getting pancaked :laugh:

smith49
12-04-2008, 06:53 PM
i have a friend (who is unfortunetly a chargers fan, and a bandwagoner at that) who has bought several of those $25.00 jerseys on line. he has one authentic that he paid full price for ( i think around the $280 to $300 mark, something like that) and the $25.00 ones hold thier own against that authentic IMO. you can hardly tell a difference unless you put them side to side and examine every detail. personally i would never pay 300 bones for a damn jersey, unless i won the lottery and had some serious expendable cash.

Shazam!
12-04-2008, 10:36 PM
i have a friend (who is unfortunetly a chargers fan, and a bandwagoner at that) who has bought several of those $25.00 jerseys on line. he has one authentic that he paid full price for ( i think around the $280 to $300 mark, something like that) and the $25.00 ones hold thier own against that authentic IMO. you can hardly tell a difference unless you put them side to side and examine every detail. personally i would never pay 300 bones for a damn jersey, unless i won the lottery and had some serious expendable cash.

I am with you. See my post above, #9.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/4185/114464909tpqs6.jpg

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6271/114464986tplg2.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4016/114464945tpsd4.jpg

This is the bootleg Mitchell and Ness throwback Jerseys, 'Player of the Century Series- By Jeff Hamilton.' They cost about $40 w/S&H. Superior construction, great value, and they definitely beat all the $60-75 replica pieces of crap. I have one in white and it's one of the best Jerseys I own and one of the most complimented.