PDA

View Full Version : We Have To Win The Haynesworth Sweepstakes

WARHORSE
11-26-2008, 03:29 AM
Looking to add an apt defense to this offense, we need to make some real strokes this offseason. If youre an owner willing to take chances on an uncapped year, then you go and sign Albert Haynesworth. He singlehandedly will change this defensive line. Could he end up being a big mistake? Yup. Could he end up making us all hate him? Yup. But he could also be the ticket to dominance for some years. Whats the great upside?

When it comes to teams looking for defensive line help, he costs no draft picks whatsoever. Number one money? Yep. But not the pick. And that leaves you a first rounder, and a second rounder to draft a safety, and another safety. Then you have the rest of the draft for depth, and/or sleepers.

The Vikings gave up the house for Jared Allen. The money, AND the picks. Heres a guy who we can get for just the money, and that makes him very, very appealing. We're talking Champ Bailey money probably.

The thing is..........do ya do it??:coffee:

Simple Jaded
11-26-2008, 03:47 AM
The Broncos need Haynesworth desperately, there is no doubt about it.......

dogfish
11-26-2008, 04:01 AM
IMO, it's just a waste of time to get your hopes up. . . .

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26435

PatricktheDookie
11-26-2008, 04:23 AM
High priced free agents always work out so well.

sneakers
11-26-2008, 04:39 AM
Is this the sweepstakes where they come to your house on Superbowl Sunday with balloons and one of those huge checks for $10 million dollars?

Traveler
11-26-2008, 06:42 AM
Unless our DL coaches are replaced, acquiring Haynesworth will be a wasted effort.

haroldthebarrel
11-26-2008, 08:02 AM
Getting Washburn and Haynesworth would make this defense a completely different entity.

The Titans would have to brainfart to not sign him, they have their money and he is basically the one who make the others look a lot better than they would else.

silkamilkamonico
11-26-2008, 08:13 AM
The Titans would have to brainfart to not sign him, they have their money and he is basically the one who make the others look a lot better than they would else.

Exactly. Not sure why people are so bent up about signing him. Ofcourse you'd like a guy like him, but the chances of him ever leaving Tennessee are slim to none.

Tennessee has the future cap room to give the guy whatever he wants.

Traveler
11-26-2008, 08:41 AM
Exactly. Not sure why people are so bent up about signing him. Ofcourse you'd like a guy like him, but the chances of him ever leaving Tennessee are slim to none.

Tennessee has the future cap room to give the guy whatever he wants.

Since they can't franchise him, how much could he possibly get on the open market?

haroldthebarrel
11-26-2008, 08:52 AM
Since they can't franchise him, how much could he possibly get on the open market?

A new record deal most likely. However The Titans could just as well give him that before he hit the marked or match it anyway.

G_Money
11-26-2008, 09:00 AM
I expect Albert to stay right where he is. The Titans have a great team, so it’s not like he’s leaving Detroit or someplace for a chance to win, and they can cart dumptrucks full of money up to his lawn and empty them out, just like he wants.

Haynesworth would be a great talent addition, but then so would Spagnoulo as a DC. We’re not getting either of them.

As for Haynesworth, it’s amazing what a couple of years – and pro bowl seasons – removed from stepping on a guy’s FACE WITH YOUR 330 POUNDS will do for your rep.

Once a great DT comes into this league, it’s rare that they get away until the twilight of their careers. Warren left Tampa, and wishes he never had. The Jags lost Stroud, but because they were afraid of his injury, not his talent. And now they’ve tanked and need a DT in the draft something fierce. They didn’t have him last year or this year, and now their D is in the middle of the pack. They re-loaded on DEs in the last draft, and now I expect them to take a DT early in this one.

Those guys just don’t get away very often. If they do, 20-something other teams have the same need, so good luck winning that bidding war. Unless you can trade for one, like Cleveland tried with Rogers, and we tried with Robertson, and the Bills with Stroud, it’s hard to get those guys, and there are almost always injury or attitude issues involved. It’s near impossible for those guys to see the open market.

I’m not holding my breath waiting for Haynesworth to get here and save us. We’d better have a good backup plan for when that doesn’t happen.

~G

CoachChaz
11-26-2008, 09:01 AM
I'd still prefer signing Dansby to shore up the MIKE. Then I'd draft William Moore in the 1st and Cushing or Curry in round 2

G_Money
11-26-2008, 09:13 AM
I don’t think Dansby’s getting out of the desert, Coach. They franchised him to prevent that from happening last year and he’s been vital to their success this year. The Cardinals organization has been player-stupid for a long time, but Coach Wise isn’t a fool. This is the time when the Cards prove they’re not the Old Cards to their fans. They’ll be hosting a playoff game for the first time in forever. I can’t see him letting his bosses waste that goodwill by losing their defensive leader over money. They’re gonna pay the kid, or at least try. Dansby is the only one who can say what he will or won’t take, but I’d be surprised if he wasn’t still a Card next year.

This is the time of year when the FA list looks good, but I think the cream is gonna get lopped off the top before we get a shot at it.

I’d take Moore and Curry as two great defensive upgrades, though.

~G

CoachChaz
11-26-2008, 09:23 AM
I don’t think Dansby’s getting out of the desert, Coach. They franchised him to prevent that from happening last year and he’s been vital to their success this year. The Cardinals organization has been player-stupid for a long time, but Coach Wise isn’t a fool. This is the time when the Cards prove they’re not the Old Cards to their fans. They’ll be hosting a playoff game for the first time in forever. I can’t see him letting his bosses waste that goodwill by losing their defensive leader over money. They’re gonna pay the kid, or at least try. Dansby is the only one who can say what he will or won’t take, but I’d be surprised if he wasn’t still a Card next year.

This is the time of year when the FA list looks good, but I think the cream is gonna get lopped off the top before we get a shot at it.

I’d take Moore and Curry as two great defensive upgrades, though.

~G

I'd be prone to agree with you...if Bidwill had any history of actually paying his players. The team can play as great as they want and players can fall in love with the area...but Bidwill is still the owner.

It's not highly likely, but I'd definately pursue it vigorously and maybe look into Crowder if it doesnt happen

frauschieze
11-26-2008, 09:23 AM
As for Haynesworth, it’s amazing what a couple of years – and pro bowl seasons – removed from stepping on a guy’s FACE WITH YOUR 330 POUNDS will do for your rep.

In cleats. He's been playing like his contract depends on it. And what do you know....it does. So what happens when that pressure isn't there? Not a chance I'd like to take, not for that amount of money.

CoachChaz
11-26-2008, 09:54 AM
I just want to fill at least one hole defensively with a solid FA so we can use our 2nd round pick on Javon Ringer

Shazam!
11-26-2008, 10:05 AM
I'm sorry but I too disagree with this. Not only do I think he'll not leave Tennessee I don't believe on this defense, the way this team is right now, any single free agent acuisition will make the huge change Denver so desperately needs.

They need so many massive changes in the offseason right now, from the position coaches to the practice regime in my opinion.

Something needs to be done about the catastrophic list of injuries the last two years. This isn't just bad luck.

CoachChaz
11-26-2008, 10:20 AM
I'm sorry but I too disagree with this. Not only do I think he'll not leave Tennessee I don't believe on this defense, the way this team is right now, any single free agent acuisition will make the huge change Denver so desperately needs.

They need so many massive changes in the offseason right now, from the position coaches to the practice regime in my opinion.

Something needs to be done about the catastrophic list of injuries the last two years. This isn't just bad luck.

Amen. I've been asking for an overhaul to our training staff for awhile now. How the hell does almost every damn rookie go down with an injuey lately and then we lose the top two veterans on the defensive side?

Gamechanger
11-26-2008, 10:38 AM
If you guys do go after him and sign him, i'd be elated, just don't let it be another Jimmy Kennedy

BigDaddyBronco
11-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Amen. I've been asking for an overhaul to our training staff for awhile now. How the hell does almost every damn rookie go down with an injuey lately and then we lose the top two veterans on the defensive side?It can't all be bad luck. Something is amiss. I wonder if we took the Broncos injury history over the last five years and compared it to the rest of the league what the outcome would be.

Shazam!
11-26-2008, 10:40 AM
I am with you Coach. These ridiculous amounts of injuries cannot be the result of bad luck. It's something with the conditioning regimen they are using.

I think the club med padless practices need to go. By looking to thwart injuries on the practice days and drills, they end up causing more. That theory (padless) worked years ago in the 90's when Shanahan assembled a team full of hungry, cagey veterans. Now with a younger squad, I think it is a detriment.

As for the position coaches, is it possible every single one of the 40 something Dlinemen Denver has started over the years completely sucked? The Dline and LB coaches have to go. Not the coordinator. Give Simon Fletcher and snow goose a call.

CoachChaz
11-26-2008, 10:45 AM
Torain, Powell, Moss, Sheffler, Hixon...the list goes on.

Day1BroncoFan
11-26-2008, 11:19 AM
Just what we need, the cleat master out there stomping on the opposing offens' heads or fighting with his team mates in practice.

CoachChaz
11-26-2008, 11:22 AM
Just what we need, the cleat master out there stomping on the opposing offens' heads or fighting with his team mates in practice.

Yeah, because his persona is obviously creating a big distraction to Tennessee's success

G_Money
11-26-2008, 11:23 AM
When I type in "Patriots decimated by injury" into Google, know what I get?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Patriots+decimated+by+injury&aq=f&oq=

"For each of the past few seasons, the Pats defensive backfield gets decimated by injuries. What's going on? Is this the league average? ..."

"Sep 26, 2007 ... The Chicago Bears’ defense has been decimated by a series of injuries after the brutal game last Sunday Night against the Cowboys. ..."

"Rodney Harrison With the 2008 season not even half way through the books, the New England Patriots have already been decimated by key injuries. ..."

"[Bears] Bears Secondary Decimated By Injuries, SteveRobWhatever, Latest NFL Headlines ... Gridiron-Packers, ---- Gridiron-Patriots, ---- Gridiron-Panthers ..."

"1 Comment on "Kansas City Chiefs Continue To Be Decimated By Injuries; Add Two More To IR". #1. user-pic. Posted by Joel, November 10, 2008 6:24 PM ..."

"Decimated by injuries and replete with unknown faces, the Broncos played through ... Rod Smith faced one more task Sunday against the New England Patriots. ..."

"With the Bills decimated by injury defensively and playing the explosive Patriots, Bills fans knew that the chances of victory were about as slim as the ..."

Seems like a lot of teams get "decimated by injury."

This year it was our turn. Maybe if we didn't take players prone to injury because they were good values at their draft position without that key caveat, it would be less of an issue.

I hate our injury situation as much as the next guy, and have bitched to several people about it, but some injuries are just freak things (Torain getting pretzel-bent in his first game action, Moss shattering his leg in practice), some are expected (Boss is always injured, so's Scheffler, and Young) and some are disconcerting (how many serious neck injuries have our guys sustained in practice and games over the last few years? How many go down in training camp?).

I want some new thoughts in the conditioning arena, and in preventative maintenance, because I think some guys are getting hurt who should not be getting hurt.

I also think guys will always get hurt in freak accidents, and that most injury-prone guys are injury-prone for a reason that goes beyond what the training staff does. We should be able to get them healthier faster, but some people are just more breakable than others. Either draft and sign sturdier fellows, or drop a couple million bucks on preventative maintenance and acute injury care.

~G

Day1BroncoFan
11-26-2008, 11:27 AM
Yeah, because his persona is obviously creating a big distraction to Tennessee's success

For all you and I know he's the reason they lost last week.

Just because it works there don't mean it works here.

I personally can't stand him and think he is a hot tempered jerk just waiting for another incident to happen. Just the sort of thing he'd do if he happened to be frustrated on a team that didn't win every week.

CoachChaz
11-26-2008, 11:29 AM
For all you and I know he's the reason they lost last week.

Just because it works there don't mean it works here.

I personally can't stand him and think he is a hot tempered jerk just waiting for another incident to happen. Just the sort of thing he'd do if he happened to be frustrated on a team that didn't win every week.

What trouble has he been in before and after that incident?

CoachChaz
11-26-2008, 11:31 AM
I also think guys will always get hurt in freak accidents, and that most injury-prone guys are injury-prone for a reason that goes beyond what the training staff does. We should be able to get them healthier faster, but some people are just more breakable than others. Either draft and sign sturdier fellows, or drop a couple million bucks on preventative maintenance and acute injury care.

~G

In this case, we need to take a long look at our scouting department. Either way, there has to be an answer that goes beyond "bad luck". Training, scouting, development...somewhere there is an issue

G_Money
11-26-2008, 11:36 AM
Haynesworth is the guy who brought a freakin’ piece of lumber back to practice to beat a teammate with in college, isn’t he? He didn’t get to do it, but he was gonna. I think the face-stepping incident seems to have woken him up, and apparently at least one HOF lineman sat him down and talked to him, so I hope he paid attention.

He’s been terrific. I would be willing and eager to add him to the team if he came available.

I just can’t see it happening.

~G

G_Money
11-26-2008, 11:41 AM
In this case, we need to take a long look at our scouting department. Either way, there has to be an answer that goes beyond "bad luck". Training, scouting, development...somewhere there is an issue

Yep. I think there are multiple issues. Some of it’s the training staff, some of it is us discounting injury history in our player evaluations. If we had a great training staff that could keep people healthy, that’d be one thing, but we have an at-best-average staff that is especially bad at getting guys up to playing durability during training camp, and a talent acquisition department that loves to add players with broken feet or bone-on-bone knees to the mix.

Not a great combination.

~G

CoachChaz
11-26-2008, 11:45 AM
Haynesworth is the guy who brought a freakin’ piece of lumber back to practice to beat a teammate with in college, isn’t he? He didn’t get to do it, but he was gonna. I think the face-stepping incident seems to have woken him up, and apparently at least one HOF lineman sat him down and talked to him, so I hope he paid attention.

He’s been terrific. I would be willing and eager to add him to the team if he came available.

I just can’t see it happening.

~G

I look at it this way. The more he does this crap, the more he proves to me that he's nasty and hardcore. I wouldnt have a problem with opposing linemen being afraid of him

Requiem / The Dagda
11-26-2008, 11:48 AM
He'd make good friends with Elvis. Elvis got stomped on before too.

Day1BroncoFan
11-26-2008, 12:13 PM
What trouble has he been in before and after that incident?

To name a few.

HAYNESWORTH'S TROUBLES

Albert Haynesworth's five-game suspension for stomping on Dallas Cowboys center Andre Gurode's head Sunday is hardly the first incident of the Tennessee Titans defensive lineman losing control on the football field.

The 6-6, 320-pound Haynesworth had two notable run-ins in 2003 - both with teammates.

In training camp, Haynesworth ignited a team brawl by kicking Titans center Justin Hartwig. In December 2003, Titans coach Jeff Fisher deactivated Haynesworth for one game after Haynesworth ended an argument with Matt Martin by hitting the tackle in the back of the head.

"I am shocked and appalled for this to take place for any player, whether there have been behavioral issues in the past or not," Fisher said Monday. "To me, there is no place for this type of conduct on the field."

At the University of Tennessee in November 2000, Haynesworth, then a reserve sophomore, once became upset with Volunteers offensive tackle Will Ofenheusle. Haynesworth left the practice field and returned with what reporters then described as a "long pole," but Tennessee coach Phillip Fulmer intervened.

In 2002, The Sporting News quoted Fulmer as saying of Haynesworth, "His maturation took a lot of patience from a lot of people."

Last June, a judge dismissed reckless endangerment charges against Haynesworth, 25, after a motorist alleged Haynesworth tried to run her off Interstate 40 in Tennessee. Haynesworth contended it was he who had been the victim of road rage.

Fisher said that when he talked to Haynesworth on Monday the lineman was contrite and remorseful, as he was during a lengthy locker room apology Sunday. But Fisher said Haynesworth did not explain his actions.

As for whether the incident will affect Haynesworth's future with the team, Fisher said, "It really depends on how he handles his time off." Haynesworth will be eligible to return for Tennessee's Nov. 19 game at the Philadelphia Eagles.

--Tom Weir, USA TODAY

WARHORSE
11-27-2008, 03:29 AM
Some of you guys have no clue.

If Tennessee was going to sign him to a long term, he would be in the books already. Why would Haynesworth make the deal to not be franchised by signing the franchise tender this year, only to give up the chance at hitting the free agent market?? Thats the only way he agreed to sign the tender LAST year. Hes not going to sign in Tenn, hes going to the highest bidder.......period. The only way Tennessee signs him, is to be the highest bidder........and frankly....if they were willing to do that, he would be under contract already.

I guarantee you, all the interested teams have whispered their numbers to Haynesworths agent. Whomever is the highest, thats the team thats gonna get Haynesworth.

True, contract years and all that. But right now we dont want to give up draft picks along with the aquisition. He is a proven unrestricted free agent. Is he a risk? EVERY signing is a risk, as is every draft pick.

To be or not to be....................HHmmmmmmm......THAT is the question, eh? lol......

And yes, Haynesworth makes that much of a difference.

hamrob
11-27-2008, 12:12 PM
Most of the guys that are going to be out there...will be franchised! They are pipe dreams at best. Do I think we would sign Haynesworth if he were available...in a heartbeat! So, would 20 other teams. It's not going to happen. There is no way that the Titans let him go...even if he wants to leave. Same will be true about many of these other guys. That's why the draft is becoming the only way to build a Super Bowl contender. What's interesting...had we kept Warren...or had we signed Rogers...hmmm!

What we need to hope for...is that Thomas starts coming into his own next year and that we get lucky with a few other guys like Powell, Askew and/or McBean.

hamrob
11-27-2008, 12:14 PM

If Tennessee was going to sign him to a long term, he would be in the books already. Why would Haynesworth make the deal to not be franchised by signing the franchise tender this year, only to give up the chance at hitting the free agent market?? Thats the only way he agreed to sign the tender LAST year. Hes not going to sign in Tenn, hes going to the highest bidder.......period. The only way Tennessee signs him, is to be the highest bidder........and frankly....if they were willing to do that, he would be under contract already.

I guarantee you, all the interested teams have whispered their numbers to Haynesworths agent. Whomever is the highest, thats the team thats gonna get Haynesworth.

True, contract years and all that. But right now we dont want to give up draft picks along with the aquisition. He is a proven unrestricted free agent. Is he a risk? EVERY signing is a risk, as is every draft pick.

To be or not to be....................HHmmmmmmm......THAT is the question, eh? lol......

And yes, Haynesworth makes that much of a difference.Look, I respect your thoughts...but the Titans have more Cap room than we do. They have like 40m next year. Do you really think that they will let the best DT in the game walk away? Come on man!

silkamilkamonico
11-27-2008, 12:29 PM

1) Players hate being franchised. They want long term deals with a phat bonus. The franchise tag does not allow them that. It pays them the huge base salary which is nice...for 1 year. It exposes them to risk of injury, and any chance of getting the long term deal with the big contract the following year. Not to mention forcing them to have a great season.

2)The Titans, along with over half of the NFL teams next year, will have more room than Denver. Denver has a ceiling value they can offer. Denver still has to re-sign Marshall, and Dumervil if they choose too. That will most definitely impact the amount of money Denver has to spend towards Haynesworth.

3)If the uncapped season goes through which is expected, the money still has to come out of books, and be accounted for. No owner is just going to go crazy spend because hey can. They still have to pay for it.

4)Say Bowlen is an exception, and chooses to spend crazy money for Marshall, the Haynesworth sweepstakes, and Dumervil. Good luck getting back under any salary cap the following season.

5)You're correct in Haynesworth going to the highest bidder. It certainly won't be Denver, who will be yet strapped again with 13+ million towards players who are no longer on the team.

I guarantee you, all the interested teams have whispered their numbers to Haynesworth's agent.

That's tampering. I doubt very much than any organization would risk the aftermath of that, not to mention Haynesworth's party risking a big contract.

DenBronx
11-27-2008, 01:10 PM
your worried about us resigning dumervil? let him go, id rather have haynesworth over a one trick pony anyway. spend the money where its going to make an impact!

i think by adding a guy like haynesworth it would make thomas and robertson a heck of alot better in the interior. then we can pay attention to saftey and mlb in the draft.

silkamilkamonico
11-27-2008, 02:23 PM
your worried about us resigning dumervil? let him go, id rather have haynesworth over a one trick pony anyway. spend the money where its going to make an impact!

i think by adding a guy like haynesworth it would make thomas and robertson a heck of alot better in the interior. then we can pay attention to saftey and mlb in the draft.

Do you risk losing Brandon Marshall for ALbert Haynesworth?

DenBronx
11-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Do you risk losing Brandon Marshall for ALbert Haynesworth?

nope.

i think we would risk losing dume though.

WARHORSE
11-28-2008, 11:11 AM
Look, I respect your thoughts...but the Titans have more Cap room than we do. They have like 40m next year. Do you really think that they will let the best DT in the game walk away? Come on man!

LOL.

They ALREADY let him walk away. He is going to the highest bidder, period. And cap room my friend is overated. Just about every team has the ability to sign this guy, including the Titans. Its more about funds available and a willingness to put all your peas in one pot than cap space.

Look for the big guns to be gunning for Haynesworth. Skins most notably.

Titans? No. Not even a blip on the radar screen.

In case you didnt know, he has been franchised this year. The only reason he signed the franchise offer for the Titans this year, is because they agreed to NOT franchise him next year with minimal performance goals. Hes got em.

THAT my friend, means YES.......they would let him walk away with nothing in return. Its already been done. He will not get the Titans a single draft pick in return. And that means, he will be OVERPAID by the team that wants him most.

Do the Titans want him back? Im sure. Are they willing to overpay him?

Nope.

Otherwise they would have paid him this past year instead of franchising him.

They chose the love of the jalapeno. They ate and enjoyed it now..........but they know they will pay later.

Now.........are the Broncos in the running? Thats determined by one person only: Bowlen.

If hes not interested, we wont be in the running. If he wants to win now.........he may stick his wallet out on the chopping block.

One last thing............current economic conditions may have a lot to say about the upcoming years in the league.

hamrob
11-28-2008, 12:22 PM
Good point about the economy.

The Titans are 11-1 and will be the #1 seed in the AFC. They have a very good shot at the SuperBowl this year (2 wins at home and they're their). The'll probably be favored or at worst a pick'em.

If the money is close...Haynesworth will stay a Titan. The Titans might not pay him what some other teams will...but they'll be close. They paid him $8m or more this year.

His decision will be...does he go somewhere and make a little more...where he'll be lucky to ever see the playoffs again. Or, does he stay put and challenge for the SuperBowl every year for the next 5-6 years.

My money is that he stays put.

Back to your point about the Economy. I think your are dead right about Bowlen...It will come down to whether he wants to purchase a top free agent or not. Folks have been down on Shanny for the bums he brought in this last offseason...but if the Boss says that you only have 10m to spend and you have holes all over the place...what do you do?

Will Bowlen sack up...this coming off season...or will we continue to hear...that if we just tweak a thing here or there...we'll be competetive?

I think Shanny has been coaching his butt off the past couple years. We need more talent...and the draft alone isn't going to get it done!

WARHORSE
11-28-2008, 07:25 PM
Good point about the economy.

The Titans are 11-1 and will be the #1 seed in the AFC. They have a very good shot at the SuperBowl this year (2 wins at home and they're their). The'll probably be favored or at worst a pick'em.

If the money is close...Haynesworth will stay a Titan. The Titans might not pay him what some other teams will...but they'll be close. They paid him $8m or more this year.

His decision will be...does he go somewhere and make a little more...where he'll be lucky to ever see the playoffs again. Or, does he stay put and challenge for the SuperBowl every year for the next 5-6 years.

My money is that he stays put.

Back to your point about the Economy. I think your are dead right about Bowlen...It will come down to whether he wants to purchase a top free agent or not. Folks have been down on Shanny for the bums he brought in this last offseason...but if the Boss says that you only have 10m to spend and you have holes all over the place...what do you do?

Will Bowlen sack up...this coming off season...or will we continue to hear...that if we just tweak a thing here or there...we'll be competetive?

I think Shanny has been coaching his butt off the past couple years. We need more talent...and the draft alone isn't going to get it done!

Well, you may be right about him staying put, but I wouldnt wager a graham cracker on it. :D The reason being is that especially a team that faces Haynesworth in the division is going to want to turn the tables. And looking at a guy like Nate Clements, who broke the bank in San Fran, rest assured he will be getting outrageous offers, especially with the cap going up, and Al Davis giving outrageously high contracts for the likes of Walker, Kelly and Hall.

As for Bowlen, Im not sure what the standing is on his finances, but guaranteed its a lot tougher since his team hasnt been makin so much buzz in the news.

My thinking is, if we go to the playoffs and have a decent showing, he will be more apt to be a player if he thinks the team is close. If not.......he wont.

But Shanny has indeed been coaching his butt off, no more than this past few games than ever.

Right now, we are at the mercy of the decision making of one JAY CUTLER. As he goes.............WE goes.:beer: