PDA

View Full Version : Terminator 4: Salvation Awesome Movie Poster!

MasterShake
11-25-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm just starting to learn flash as a designer, but this is really impressive:

http://www.sonypictures.net/movies/terminatorsalvation/poster.html

Looks like a great movie too. About time they set it in the future.

NameUsedBefore
11-30-2008, 03:58 AM
I bet they've wanted to do one in the future but couldn't because the lack of film technology. (And that's very amusing to me, btw.)

Magnificent Seven
11-30-2008, 04:31 AM
Who will be Terminator in this fourth films? Arnold Schwarzenegger? I heard that Christian Bale will be John Connor.

NameUsedBefore
11-30-2008, 06:18 AM
Who will be Terminator in this fourth films? Arnold Schwarzenegger? I heard that Christian Bale will be John Connor.

Well, the "Terminators" in the first films were just robots made to look human for the purpose of fitting in. So I'm assuming since this one is in the future the robots will just be robots... Unless there's some sidestory (or main story?) of the robots inserting human-looking spies into the human side again or something.

MasterShake
11-30-2008, 10:17 AM
Well, the "Terminators" in the first films were just robots made to look human for the purpose of fitting in. So I'm assuming since this one is in the future the robots will just be robots... Unless there's some sidestory (or main story?) of the robots inserting human-looking spies into the human side again or something.

These robots in the new one are T-600 models (as opposed to Arnold's T-800) so they will look like more plastic versions of the newer ones. There was a rumor that Arnold's face was scanned to use as some kind of overlay on some of the Terminators using this technology:
bLiX5d3rC6o

BeefStew25
11-30-2008, 10:52 AM
Would anyone here bang Linda Hamilton?

MasterShake
11-30-2008, 12:06 PM
Would anyone here bang Linda Hamilton?

Only if I could go back in time to her 1984 version in the first Terminator. I would bang those bangs.

BroncoJoe
11-30-2008, 12:14 PM
She was pretty hot in the 2nd one too.

MasterShake
11-30-2008, 12:17 PM
She was pretty hot in the 2nd one too.

I like the new Sarah Connor, that chick from 300 on the tv series. And the Terminator girl. Yeah, I'll take both of them.