PDA

View Full Version : The Jets are going to crush us

Medford Bronco
11-24-2008, 07:26 PM
Reverse psychology thread.

I think we have a slight chance if we play like at Atlana

Go Broncos at least show up, show some heart and play like you want to win the division that has basically been handed to us.

gnomeflinger
11-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Reverse psychology thread.

I think we have a slight chance if we play like at Atlana

Go Broncos at least show up, show some heart and play like you want to win the division that has basically been handed to us.

I don't know. It's gonna be kinda scary.

KCL
11-24-2008, 07:29 PM
Well they did hand it to the Titans yesterday but Favre is known for throwing picks.Well you can pretty much count on a win against the Chiefs soon.

Lonestar
11-24-2008, 07:30 PM
no reverse here they are going to crush us..

great D
great O
east coast game
almost prime time

choke city here we come..

MOtorboat
11-24-2008, 07:30 PM
Didn't you just jinx it by acknowledging the jinx in the initial post. Well I unjinx said jinx. Don't jinx it again.

(P.S. If we lose. Its now your fault :coffee:)

Bronco9798
11-24-2008, 07:32 PM
This game will probably by canceled or moved to Monday Morning Football. 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.

Medford Bronco
11-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Didn't you just jinx it by acknowledging the jinx in the initial post. Well I unjinx said jinx. Don't jinx it again.

(P.S. If we lose. Its now your fault :coffee:)

Thanks MB:salute::beer::lol::salute::beer:

I will be the fault man for our beloved Broncos and our minus 11 turnover ratio

heck all I want is some heart not that crap I saw yesterday vs a pathetic bunch who went 13 qts without an offensive TD and then score 3 in the second half vs us.

gnomeflinger
If they lose, just blame me. My kids blame me for everything anyways. Why not this? :rolleyes:

Medford Bronco
If they lose, just blame me. My kids blame me for everything anyways. Why not this? :rolleyes:

lol me too:salute:

Lonestar
11-24-2008, 07:40 PM
Well they did hand it to the Titans yesterday but Favre is known for throwing picks.Well you can pretty much count on a win against the Chiefs soon.

Brett leads the league in picks wanna know who is second JAY? Brett has 94.7 Jay an 87.0 passer rating..

and their defense is much better than ours.. jets have gotten 14 picks #2 in the league we have gotten 12 tied for #9.. although I can't remember any of them.

do not sell this team short it is a good team to go into TEN and take them apart they shut down the TEN running game 45 yards and held the ball for 40+ minutes of the game.. and that was away from home..

Yes I know th parallels of the ATL game but we were on a ONE game Win streak then.. now we seem to be in total disarray..

UnderArmour
11-24-2008, 07:40 PM
We'll crush the Jets.

Bronco9798
11-24-2008, 07:41 PM
We'll crush the Jets.

Next time around maybe. Well, maybe. :D

Devilspawn
11-24-2008, 07:42 PM
Guys, there is a feather in my nuts that wants me to have the Broncos shut up all my fellow New Yorkers. I mean last night ALL OVER the damn news was an All New York Superbowl. Interviewing drunks in some Brooklyn bar like they just won their respective Conference Titles. Have they not forgotten these are the Jets?? The Giants though... damn. There is nothing flashy about them but I must admit they look better than the Pats did last year.

Medford Bronco
11-24-2008, 07:45 PM
We'll crush the Jets.

maybe on Sony Playstation then :lol:

we have not crushed anyone since week 1 :eek:

Medford Bronco
11-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Guys, there is a feather in my nuts that wants me to have the Broncos shut up all my fellow New Yorkers. I mean last night ALL OVER the damn news was an All New York Superbowl. Interviewing drunks in some Brooklyn bar like they just won their respective Conference Titles. Have they not forgotten these are the Jets?? The Giants though... damn. There is nothing flashy about them but I must admit they look better than the Pats did last year.

:lol: feather in your nuts. do you have a visual or is your signature the one that is applying the feather, then if would be okay :D:salute:

seriously the Jets are good and might get there but then the Giants would beat them IMO. Still lots of football left and the AFC is wide open

the nfc not so much

KCL
11-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Brett leads the league in picks wanna know who is second JAY? Brett has 94.7 Jay an 87.0 passer rating..

and their defense is much better than ours.. jets have gotten 14 picks #2 in the league we have gotten 12 tied for #9.. although I can't remember any of them.

do not sell this team short it is a good team to go into TEN and take them apart they shut down the TEN running game 45 yards and held the ball for 40+ minutes of the game.. and that was away from home..

Yes I know th parallels of the ATL game but we were on a ONE game Win streak then.. now we seem to be in total disarray..

During the Chiefs game yesterday they said the Chiefs were second in the league in takeaways...maybe I heard that wrong.:confused: unless they meant picks and fumble recoveries...hell I don't know.

Medford Bronco
11-24-2008, 07:54 PM
During the Chiefs game yesterday they said the Chiefs were second in the league in takeaways...maybe I heard that wrong.:confused: unless they meant picks and fumble recoveries...hell I don't know.

It is possible you do have 10 picks as a team and recovered 11 fumbles and only thrown 11 picks and lost 6 fumble and are a plus 4.

that is amazing for a 1-10 team.

KCL
11-24-2008, 07:56 PM
It is possible you do have 10 picks as a team and recovered 11 fumbles and only thrown 11 picks and lost 6 fumble and are a plus 4.

that is amazing for a 1-10 team.

So are we 2nd in takeaways? :confused:

yea it's too bad they don't do anything with the takeaways...:rolleyes:
They haven't scored off very many of them.:tsk:

Medford Bronco
11-24-2008, 07:57 PM

I dont know lol I tried to do reasearch and it is not easy on this kind of stuff. the stats are too jumbled for me.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2008/ :lol:

**edit** It appears that you are. only the bears have 25 turnovers to your 22, which is tied with Balt

MOtorboat
11-24-2008, 07:57 PM

Not after yesterday.

Medford Bronco
11-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Not after yesterday.

yes they are tied for 3rd behind Balt and the titans who are tied for 2nd I think. this is hard my head hurts anyone have some advil

btw the Broncos have 10 takeaways that is truely pathetic, dead last in the NFL :rolleyes:

Lonestar
11-24-2008, 08:01 PM

just looked it up on NFL.com and those were the numbers for pick not sure about the fumbels.. did not worry about it since I was comparing brett to Jay....

Bronco9798
11-24-2008, 08:04 PM
yes they are tied for 3rd behind Balt and the titans who are tied for 2nd I think. this is hard my head hurts anyone have some advil

btw the Broncos have 10 takeaways that is truely pathetic, dead last in the NFL :rolleyes:

Blame the coaches, don't blame the talentless turds we have playing defense.

Medford Bronco
11-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Blame the coaches, don't blame the talentless turds we have playing defense.

Yes but they still have to make a play once in awhile

its not all coaching its a combo both have been putrid this season when
it comes to our defense.

KCL
11-24-2008, 08:09 PM
Not after yesterday.

I know....Thigpen was passing way too much.LJ was having a pretty good day so I don't understand why they didn't use him more...:rolleyes:

of course as the game went on they had to go to the passing game.

KCL
11-24-2008, 08:18 PM
just looked it up on NFL.com and those were the numbers for pick not sure about the fumbels.. did not worry about it since I was comparing brett to Jay....

I know...I was just wondering after what they said yesterday or what I thought they said.

East Coast Fan
11-24-2008, 08:44 PM
Well you can pretty much count on a win against the Chiefs soon.

Don't be so sure-that's what we thought about the Raiders!!!

Shazam!
11-24-2008, 10:30 PM
The NY Bretts were obviously pumped for Tennessee. Let's hope they are looking past Denver and into the Playoffs. If the Bretts lost, I think Denver's chances would be even worse.

Usually I think the Broncos bounce back after being thoroughly embarassed after a game like yesterday's.

I know it's a tall order to win against a good Jet squad. I just want to see them interested in winning the game, and playing with some gusto.

Please Mike, have the boys prepared.

scott.475
11-24-2008, 11:42 PM
Brett Fav-ruh will drink our milkshake

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/internetpyro/MILKSHAKE.png

A 6-6 record is imminent :shudder:

topscribe
11-25-2008, 12:49 AM
The Broncos will beat the Jets.

You heard it here first.

They lose to the teams they should beat and beat the teams to whom they should lose.

Why would this be any different?

-----

Shazam!
11-25-2008, 12:58 AM
The Broncos will beat the Jets. You heard it here first.

Man I hope you're right. I have a target on my head here in NY.

If the team has any pride left whatsoever, they'll come to NJ with all guns blazing.

Nomad
11-25-2008, 05:24 AM
I don't see the BRONCOS winning. If they go to Giants Stadium and beat up the Jets while getting embarrassed at home by the Raiders then somethings wrong here. Any other team and all would be forgiven!

broncophan
11-25-2008, 05:57 AM

I thought our defense only had 3 or 4 int's .....:confused:....although....that seems to low...:confused:......I can't remember any of them either.....

For the Jets to go to Tennessee and rip that defense apart....is very scary.....hell.....Tenn. had one of the best defenses in the league...

I have given up trying to figure out what games this Denver team will win.....and won't win this season.......

broncophan
11-25-2008, 06:01 AM
I don't see the BRONCOS winning. If they go to Giants Stadium and beat up the Jets while getting embarrassed at home by the Raiders then somethings wrong here. Any other team and all would be forgiven!

I agree.....but..."Something's wrong here" already.....how do we blow out the Raiders at their place......and then the Raiders blow us out at our place???...:confused:

broncofaninfla
11-25-2008, 09:55 AM
We seem to step up to the good teams. I feel better about this game than I do KC at home! The Jets are playing good ball and have a good run defense. Their passing D isn't so great but still way better than ours. If we slip or turn the ball over, it will get ugly quick. They seem like the better team but I give us a sluggers chance.

broncofaninfla
11-25-2008, 10:47 AM
FYI, The Jet's are 9 point favorites, over/under is 47.5

CoachChaz
11-25-2008, 11:01 AM
We seem to step up to the good teams. I feel better about this game than I do KC at home! The Jets are playing good ball and have a good run defense. Their passing D isn't so great but still way better than ours. If we slip or turn the ball over, it will get ugly quick. They seem like the better team but I give us a sluggers chance.

Expect 2 INT's. I call it first.

RunYouOver
11-25-2008, 03:46 PM
Unfortunately Med, I think the title of this thread will hold true...

I don't see this game being close at all. :tsk:

BroncoTech
11-26-2008, 12:37 AM
I try not to wager on the Broncos either way. But this week I took the Bretts in the office pool.

blueblood15
11-26-2008, 12:44 AM

I dont know where you got those out of control numbers, but we dont even have that many turnovers forced all together this year. We have 4 picks and 6 fumble recoveries. Check your stats. There's a reason you cant remember any of them! (no disrespect) OUR D... OR LACK THERE OF, DRIVES ME UP A FREAKIN WALL!

Lonestar
11-26-2008, 01:22 AM
I dont know where you got those out of control numbers, but we dont even have that many turnovers forced all together this year. We have 4 picks and 6 fumble recoveries. Check your stats. There's a reason you cant remember any of them! (no disrespect) OUR D... OR LACK THERE OF, DRIVES ME UP A FREAKIN WALL!

I got them from the NFL.com site but today when I checked on them, your partially correct..

Where I was wrong..

We have 4 picks and Jets have 9.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?offensiveStatisticCategory=null&archive=false&seasonType=REG&defensiveStatisticCategory=TEAM_PASSING&d-447263-o=2&conference=null&d-447263-s=PASSING_INTERCEPTIONS&d-447263-n=1&season=2008&qualified=true&Submit=Go&tabSeq=2&role=OPP&d-447263-p=1

where I was correct.

Bretts rating is 94.1 picks 13
Jays rating is 87.0 picks 12

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?season=2008&seasonType=REG&d-447263-o=2&qualified=true&tabSeq=0&statisticCategory=PASSING&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=PASSING_PASSER_RATING&d-447263-n=1

Sorry I almost always post a link.. thanks for bringing that up..

Needless to say they have D and ours has shown up in about 6 qtrs this year..

I can't see this as a loss any way you slice it..

Shazam!
11-26-2008, 01:22 AM
I am just hoping the NY Bretts are looking past us, still hyped about beating the 'best team in the AFC,' and Denver looks to play with pride after an ugly, pathetic loss. If this can happen, Denver can keep it close and maybe win. At least they're no stranger to the cold and wind.

Italianmobstr7
11-26-2008, 01:36 AM
I try not to wager on the Broncos either way. But this week I took the Bretts in the office pool.

That's because you're a troll. You're not a Broncos fan. You're just a hater who tries to get people riled up. It's not working. Go back to the Chargers forums. Any fan who BETS against the Broncos, is not a true fan. I'm not usually one to call out somebodies fan hood but betting against the team that you support is where I draw the line. I don't care if you think we're going to lose, or if you whatever, you never pick against your team for money. That's just flat out ridiculous. Chief fans are more die-hard than you are and they're 1-10.

smith49
11-26-2008, 12:57 PM
i dont know if someone else has already said this because i did not read through all the post in this thread. however, i too am shaking in my boots as i have been all season. seems like the broncos play well on the road however, so i will just pray that once again they can show up and get the job done on the road. they obviously cant do it at home, which is strange.

go broncos, hopefully the bretts are feeling thier age on sunday.

smith49
11-26-2008, 01:05 PM
That's because you're a troll. You're not a Broncos fan. You're just a hater who tries to get people riled up. It's not working. Go back to the Chargers forums. Any fan who BETS against the Broncos, is not a true fan. I'm not usually one to call out somebodies fan hood but betting against the team that you support is where I draw the line. I don't care if you think we're going to lose, or if you whatever, you never pick against your team for money. That's just flat out ridiculous. Chief fans are more die-hard than you are and they're 1-10.

hey, i dont even go against the broncos in the pick em forum. even if im sure they are going to lose, i just cant go against my team. im not saying everyone should do the same, but i kind of agree with the mobstr on this one. true die hard fans never pick against thier team. at least the ones i know don't.

i even remember betting five bucks when i was in seventh grade that the broncos would beat the giants in the sb. i was pretty sure they were not going to win, but i just could not bet against my team.

anyhow, well said mobstr.

broncophan
11-26-2008, 01:15 PM
hey, i dont even go against the broncos in the pick em forum. even if im sure they are going to lose, i just cant go against my team. im not saying everyone should do the same, but i kind of agree with the mobstr on this one. true die hard fans never pick against thier team. at least the ones i know don't.

i even remember betting five bucks when i was in seventh grade that the broncos would beat the giants in the sb. i was pretty sure they were not going to win, but i just could not bet against my team.

anyhow, well said mobstr.

I never bet money.....for or against the broncos......although I do pick against them in the pick'em forum....when I think, sadly, they may lose....

But for someone like, mobstr., to say anyone who bets against the broncos, is not a true fan is rediculous.

Have been a bronco fan for 30 years.....and if I was to bet against them....it sure doesn't mean I am not a bronco fan.

Back to topic...I am afraid the jets will crush us.....;)..take the jets and lay the points...:D

GO BRONCOS!!!!

PatricktheDookie
11-26-2008, 01:37 PM
I dreamed that Denver lost, 9-6.

Greatspirits
11-26-2008, 11:43 PM
Ok! I'm usually mister negative, but I do think they will play better this week. I don't believe we will win but I think we'll put up a fight. I just hope it doesn't turn into another New England game! Our defense just scares the beejeebers out of me! It all depends on Cutler and the offense. If we don't turn it over and I mean 0 turnovers, we have a chance to win this game!!

weazel
11-27-2008, 12:51 AM
I think Denver will play better this week, they will lose 32 - 19

fcspikeit
11-27-2008, 02:52 AM

There must be more to this, history between you two I would guess..

I'm unsure if he bet any money against the Broncos? In your opinion does that matter? In this week's pick'em 57% of people are picking the Jets to win. I however ain't one of them..

I really believe we have a chance to win. In fact, I think we will win quit handily. It's about time for Favre to have a bad game. That and even our fans are saying we have no chance. If that don't fire our team up nothing will..

I have picked against the Broncos a couple times. Once I was right and the other time I was wrong. When I was wrong I couldn't care less except a felt a little bad for not believing in my team. The time I was right and they lost, something strange happened. I didn't feel as bad because I picked them to lose. I felt like crap! when they lose, it ruins my Sunday and a better part of the week. I hate to watch NFLN and anything that shows the highlights from the game. It might sound dumb but I felt cheated out of that...

You see, I was separated from the team, even though they lost I won. I have never picked against them again. I will crash and burn with this team, my team.

It reminds me of the movie Lionheart. When the cripple is saying, "stay down! It's all on Atila, I put it all on Atila to win." Leon (Lionheart) says, "wrong bet!" Then he gets up and kicks the crap out of Atila :D

Lets hope our boys are saying, "wrong bet!" and they can go out and kick the crap out of the Jets! :salute:

BroncoTech
11-27-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm not trying to rile up anybody. We have a struggling team that has that aspect covered way better than a forum post can. Ignoring a 9 point spread means you just overlooked the the best odds on the table. While your watching the game on your flat screen I'll be watching it on a 3 inch by 3 inch stream from Europe. I am a Bronco's since 1963 and continue to be one, even while living near Oakland. While the Broncos have my loyalty I don't expect them to win every game. I've been watching the games every week for 35 years and the Broncos are not playing well.

They have this new thing called reality, inconsistent teams lose to teams who are on a roll. Deal with it. I don't have to make excuses for taking a 9 point spread.

fcspikeit
11-27-2008, 06:41 PM
They have this new thing called reality, inconsistent teams lose to teams who are on a roll. Deal with it. I don't have to make excuses for taking a 9 point spread.

Who said anything about Denver not being inconsistent :confused: .. He questioned your fanhood for betting against the Broncos. He don't have to make excuses for believing a true fan should ALWAYS root for their team. (Yes, that would actually mean every game, regardless of the spread) You don't agree with him? Deal with it!

BroncoTech
11-27-2008, 07:02 PM
If blind faith pays bills you would have a point. I'm still rooting for the Broncos, I'll just be less disappointed with the loss. Maybe those orange colored glasses are squeezing your head too tight, just a guess. Nobody has to say they are inconsistent, it is written in stone.

NY Jets
11-27-2008, 10:27 PM
The Broncos will beat the Jets.

You heard it here first.

They lose to the teams they should beat and beat the teams to whom they should lose.

Why would this be any different?

-----

The problem with that statement by itself is that you leave out some important information. The games the Jets lost were early in the season. Brett had not learned the Jets playbook. And Brett was prone to throwing deep passes and our receivers were not used to that (Chad Pennington could not throw deep) resulting in interception after interception. Brett also puts a lot of power behind the ball making it something you have to get used to. So we modified our game to a short passing game complimented by a running game. Four of the offensive line had not played together before. It took some time for the line to gel, and it has. On defense, Kris Jenkins (a beast of a NT) realized he was a beast. Now teams realize they have to at least double team him to prevent him from rushing, and it's 50/50 if that will even work. And Thomas Jones could now run the ball because of the offensive line and because of Favres ability to spread the defense. And Washington, well he is what he is, a speeding bullet. Nothing changed with him. Most of the Jets additions this year, and there was a lot of changes, are veterans, pro bowlers. A lot are over 30. When teams make this many changes to the roster it usually takes 1-2 years to get it together. But the Jets went with mostly veterans. (New additions; Kris Jenkins, Alan Faneca, Bubba Franks, Richardson, Ty Law, oh and Brett Favre to name a few). But because they were veterans, it took them a lot less time to get it together. How much time, 180 minutes. Three losses to be exact. Could they lose on Sunday, can Denver beat the New York Titans - Any Given Sunday. But at least now you know why they lost three games. Look forward to the Game!

fcspikeit
11-28-2008, 12:43 AM
If blind faith pays bills you would have a point. I'm still rooting for the Broncos, I'll just be less disappointed with the loss. Maybe those orange colored glasses are squeezing your head too tight, just a guess. Nobody has to say they are inconsistent, it is written in stone.

LOL, now we're talking about paying bills? Since when does being a fan pay bills? All it does is cost money and time... Besides that, one of the first rules to gambling is to not bet on your favorite teams.

That must be quit the office pool, beings it's being counted on to pay your bills :laugh:

Shazam!
11-28-2008, 12:53 AM
The Bretts have won 8 of their last 10. They're due to lose a game.

If they lost to Tennessee I'd believe Denver would have even less of a chance. Hopefully they're looking past Denver.

It is somewhat relevant the Broncos did a helluva job playing nose-to-nose (OT loss) with a 13-3 Farve led team last season that was far and above better than the Broncos, and it is arguable the Broncos were even WORSE last year.

I won't be shocked if the Broncos won this game, and they need it more. They also historically play well after bad defeats. Here's to hoping Shanahan has the guys ready.

BroncoTech
11-28-2008, 02:51 AM
Real fans don't waste tned's bandwidth with worthless posts and lame pictures in their signature. No wonder he needed a new server. The office pool is about $450 but you couldn't pay me $2000 to put Rush in my signature. Some of these signature pics look as if they were arranged by a meth addict.

Meth addict rush loving bandwidth wasters can't be real fans.

sneakers
11-28-2008, 03:06 AM
Real fans don't waste tned's bandwidth with worthless posts and lame pictures in their signature. No wonder he needed a new server. The office pool is about $450 but you couldn't pay me $2000 to put Rush in my signature. Some of these signature pics look as if they were arranged by a meth addict.

Hey I donated $13.92 to tned! I can have all the crap I want in my signature! :proud:

fcspikeit
11-28-2008, 12:37 PM

Rush is not in my sig, but I can see why his thinking could be a bit over your head..

Do you really expect us to believe you have 450$ on Denver to lose, but your going to root for them to win? All the while you need that 450$ to pay your bills :laugh: By the way, I wouldn't count buying meth as a bill :coffee:

frauschieze
11-28-2008, 12:57 PM

Whoa what? Put down the crack pipe. Take some reading comprehension lessons. Tned changed servers, not because of bandwidth problems, but a change in the company he was using and the unreliability that came with it.

Signatures on a message board have NOTHING to do with being a fan. :rolleyes:

tubby
11-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Signatures on a message board have NOTHING to do with being a fan. :rolleyes:

Completely disagree. I am a big fan of Misty May's pooper. :coffee:

Oh, and Denver comes to play this week. Bulldozer runs wild. Chalk it up. W

BeefStew25
11-28-2008, 01:25 PM

You are truly a homo.

Shazam!
11-28-2008, 03:04 PM

You are truly a homo.

Why and how my small and irrelevant Sig was dragged into this I have no idea.

frauschieze
11-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Completely disagree. I am a big fan of Misty May's pooper. :coffee:

Oh, and Denver comes to play this week. Bulldozer runs wild. Chalk it up. W

Well, it certainly is a fine one, I must admit. I don't think you are less of a Broncos fan because of it. :D

BroncoTech
11-28-2008, 10:11 PM
Years ago Linux nerds put 'go to hell microsoft' in their signature.
Shortly after if you googled 'go to hell' it would display microsoft.com as the first listing.

Fast forward 7 years. Now days marketers pay people 5 cents per post with links in their signature promoting their cause. Check out the Amazon Turk program for more info.

On sites like this it's as big as deal as the site I'm an engineer at that receives 8 to 12 million unique visitors a day (chow.com).

As site manager you should enforce the the net etiquette that states material found in signatures that isn't related to the forum subject matter should be considered spam.

A real fan would never spam his own home forum.

Now you can explain why Rush is related to the forum subject matter of Bronco football here in the Bronco forums and why it isn't spam.

Go!

KCL
11-28-2008, 10:12 PM
Shortly after if you googled 'go to hell' it would display microsoft.com as the first listing.

Fast forward 7 years. Now days marketers pay people 5 cents per post with links in their signature promoting their cause. Check out the Amazon Turk program for more info.

On sites like this it's as big as deal as the site I'm an engineer at that receives 8 to 12 million unique visitors a day (chow.com).

As site manager you should enforce the the net etiquette that states material found in signatures that isn't related to the forum subject matter should be considered spam.

Now you can explain why Rush is related to the forum subject matter of Bronco football here in the Bronco forums and why it isn't spam.

Go!

If there is a problem with sigs....Tned will let everyone know.

BeefStew25
11-28-2008, 10:14 PM

Go!

Do you lose sleep over this?

frauschieze
11-28-2008, 10:19 PM

Your own opinion. Take it to Town Hall if you care so much. I think it's a bigger forum 'sin' to go this far off topic. :hi:

How's your glass house?

BroncoTech
11-28-2008, 10:27 PM
You're right it's tned's call. That's why admin can change your sig permanently in vbull.
We're allowed to be awake at 7:30pm here on the West coast.
Also you have to have more traffic than here to make a nickle spamming it.

What about it tned? Do you ever get those vbull spammers that copy a bit of the first post and repost it near the end of a dead thread with casino or dick hard pills or Nokia phone spam? The smaller sites I manage get that crap all the time and you have to remove it or they get paid. Normally they do it 3 times per session.

Broncogator
11-28-2008, 10:35 PM
You're right it's tned's call. That's why admin can change your sig permanently in vbull.
We're allowed to be awake at 7:30pm here on the West coast.
Also you have to have more traffic than here to make a nickle spamming it.

You are a dildo....that is all.

BroncoTech
11-28-2008, 10:43 PM
That would leave you jealous of all the action I get.

slim
11-28-2008, 10:48 PM
That would leave you jealous of all the action I get.

**** all the donkeys you want...no here will be jealous.

Shazam!
11-28-2008, 11:32 PM
Now you can explain why Rush is related to the forum subject matter of Bronco football here in the Bronco forums...

My Sig is offensive, but calling me a meth addict is not?

You bet how much against the Broncos, supposedly your team? I hope they cream the Jets and you lose every cent.

fcspikeit
11-29-2008, 12:22 AM
My Sig is offensive, but calling me a meth addict is not?

You bet how much against the Broncos, supposedly your team? I hope they cream the Jets and you lose every cent.

I think the meth addict comment was directed at me :D

I guess, just because I can't see the logic in betting against your team because you really need the money to pay your bills, then your going to turn around and root for the team you bet against, knowing you will lose your bet :confused: Seriously :confused: If the money was of so little importance, why even bet against your team?

If the money is of great importance, such as needing it to pay bills, the same reason you picked against your team would be the same reason you would in turn, root against them, "To win the money".

Therefore, it was a viable question put forth by blueblood, can you be a true fan of a team if your not rooting for them to win?

BroncoTech
11-29-2008, 12:33 AM
It's called insurance when the wings fall off on this airline. Your opinion of my fan status matters not. I was a real fan when you were still making little poo-poo's in your diaper. The Broncos have a lifetime to earn my respect back, just don't tell them that.

slim
11-29-2008, 12:56 AM
It's called insurance when the wings fall off on this airline. Your opinion of my fan status matters not. I was a real fan when you were still making little poo-poo's in your diaper. The Broncos have a lifetime to earn my respect back, just don't tell them that.

Go drink your bleach flavored milkshake and let the rest of us enjoy the rest of our long weekend.

fcspikeit
11-29-2008, 01:06 AM

Are you talking about the total game's you actually rooted for them to win or total games sense the first time you bet on them to win?

There is a name for those who come and go depending on "their" teams record...

The Jets seem to be a popular choice now days for those kind of "fans" :laugh:

Shazam!
11-29-2008, 01:33 AM
See your huge Sig FCS? Apparently, you're an idiot too, or a meth addict.

I was a real fan when you were still making little poo-poo's in your diaper.

I highly doubt that.

The Broncos have a lifetime to earn my respect back...

Then you are not a fan. No matter how bad a team is they always have the respect of their fanbase. This team, for all of the crap we've watched is 6-5, not 1-11. It's called a fairweather fan. So, they'd have to be going 13-3 to have your respect? No matter how bad the Broncos go, I, and many of us may bitch about players, coaches or whatever, but the franchise has our respect, love and loyalty. Yes, love.

Get real. Go Broncos. I want them to win this game as they need it badly, but I hope twice as much you lose every cent you bet against this team, MY team, that you have no respect for.

BroncoTech
11-29-2008, 03:29 AM
Respect my butt they should be tasting the back of my hand for embarrassing us. This man love for a sorry sack of hapless losers disgusts me. Go ahead and nurture them with your warm and fuzzy mittens they'll get no love from me until they play properly.

I think they need more laps and windsprints after practice.

Nomad
11-29-2008, 01:40 PM
no reverse here they are going to crush us..

great D
great O
east coast game
almost prime time

choke city here we come..

Funny thing JR! Your post made the Jets forums as a thread. Jets fans are enjoying BRONCOS fans fearing this game!:lol:

fcspikeit
11-29-2008, 02:21 PM
Respect my butt they should be tasting the back of my hand for embarrassing us. This man love for a sorry sack of hapless losers disgusts me. Go ahead and nurture them with your warm and fuzzy mittens they'll get no love from me until they play properly.

You honestly believe that is something a fan would say about "their" team?

Funny thing JR! Your post made the Jets forums as a thread. Jets fans are enjoying BRONCOS fans fearing this game! :lol:

That IMO is more embarrassing as a fan then anything the team has done on the field...

Guy's, please look at the big picture, we are 6-5 with a 2 game lead in our division. If you read what a lot of people around here are saying, you would think we were 1-12.

Lord knows this team has plenty of faults, I'm not saying we should be talking smack about how we're going to kill the Jets, but have you really lost complete faith in this team? If support & defense are ever needed, it is when your team is down. Isn't that the meaning of being a fan? To support and defend your team against anyone who would bash them?

We once had one of the proudest fan basses in the NFL, now it's hard to tell the difference between our fan's and the rival trolls that come here to kick us when we're down.

What is the difference between a fan who quits supporting his team and a team that quits on the field?

JKcatch724
11-29-2008, 02:23 PM

Fairweather fans leaving a first place team?!?! LMAO I've seen it all. I hear the Titans are doing pretty good. So are the Giants. Go ahead and root for them. TIA.

Nomad
11-29-2008, 02:42 PM
I'm not the one playing on the field. I have no fear of anything the BRONCOS do. Me sitting on my ass , just like you, has no affect on the outcome of a game! I'm laughing at people actually fearing something they have no control over.

lex
11-29-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm not trying to rile up anybody. We have a struggling team that has that aspect covered way better than a forum post can. Ignoring a 9 point spread means you just overlooked the the best odds on the table. While your watching the game on your flat screen I'll be watching it on a 3 inch by 3 inch stream from Europe. I am a Bronco's since 1963 and continue to be one, even while living near Oakland. While the Broncos have my loyalty I don't expect them to win every game. I've been watching the games every week for 35 years and the Broncos are not playing well.

This is totally understandable. If Denver loses, at least you get compensated. If they win, then your team won. You get something out of it either way. Nothing wrong with hedging your bets.

fcspikeit
11-29-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm not the one playing on the field. I have no fear of anything the BRONCOS do. Me sitting on my ass , just like you, has no affect on the outcome of a game! I'm laughing at people actually fearing something they have no control over.

All that being true, why even be a fan? If there is no benefit to the team, why waist your time?

MasterShake
11-29-2008, 03:05 PM

Exactly. I've never understood people whose whole WEEKS are ruined with a Broncos loss. The fun of being a fan is being judgmental with no personal responsibility (except causing false starts with noise at the game). Sit back, relax, and have fun with the company and snacks of your choice. Only 5 games left of Broncos football (and some playoffs, hopefully) then a painfully long offseason. Any team on any Sunday, thats the NFL. Most team sports have that wussy "5 out of 7" series crap. Screw that, win or go home. You honestly think the Broncos WANTED to lose last sunday, or that they think they can't beat the NFL's all time interception leader? Oh no, the Jets beat the undefeated Titans....OHHHHH NOOOOO! The Titans didn't beat the mighty Saints who just put 50+ on a good Green Bay team on national t.v., or even beat Cleveland with a miraculous 21 fourth quarter performance or a top ranked Atlanta team AT HOME with a patchwork Defense. Sure, we may be king crap of turd hill in the AFC west, but theres no other team I'd rather scream for or scream at right now. Deep down, Favre is nervous because we are so young and dumb of a team we don't know who we are supposed to beat and who we are supposed to lose to. I'll take that over the Raiders, Chiefs, Chargers, Lions, etc. because I've been a Denver fan since I was born in this goofy town, and when I'm dead I'm gonna haunt the stadium so I can watch games for free. I'm pumped about sunday, and I don't even know why. We have no business winning at NY, but we also have no business losing like we did last week. That may be crazy talk, but thats how I roll from September to January.

fcspikeit
11-30-2008, 07:58 PM

In this week's pick'em 57% of people are picking the Jets to win. I however ain't one of them..

I really believe we have a chance to win. In fact, I think we will win quit handily. It's about time for Favre to have a bad game. That and even our fans are saying we have no chance. If that don't fire our team up nothing will..

I have picked against the Broncos a couple times. Once I was right and the other time I was wrong. When I was wrong I couldn't care less except a felt a little bad for not believing in my team. The time I was right and they lost, something strange happened. I didn't feel as bad because I picked them to lose. I felt like crap! when they lose, it ruins my Sunday and a better part of the week. I hate to watch NFLN and anything that shows the highlights from the game. It might sound dumb but I felt cheated out of that...

You see, I was separated from the team, even though they lost I won. I have never picked against them again. I will crash and burn with this team, my team.

It reminds me of the movie Lionheart. When the cripple is saying, "stay down! It's all on Atila, I put it all on Atila to win." Leon (Lionheart) says, "wrong bet!" Then he gets up and kicks the crap out of Atila :D

Lets hope our boys are saying, "wrong bet!" and they can go out and kick the crap out of the Jets! :salute:

"WRONG BET!!" :beer: :salute: :salute:

Northman
11-30-2008, 08:05 PM
Yep Med, keep up the mojo threads. Its working! lol

JKcatch724
11-30-2008, 08:24 PM

Wallet a little thin???

:lol:

Dreadnought
11-30-2008, 08:44 PM
"WRONG BET!!" :beer: :salute: :salute:

Apparently so :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good, anyone who bets against their own team should lose their house. IMO.

BeefStew25
11-30-2008, 08:46 PM

Dread, I did take the Falcons and the money line. :D

Medford Bronco
11-30-2008, 08:51 PM
I guess my reverse psychology thread worked :salute:

KCL
11-30-2008, 09:06 PM

Congrats Med....I am happy for YOU! :D

Lonestar
11-30-2008, 10:59 PM

I obviously screwed that same pooch but I'll admit it..

IIRC Mountain Man labeled this team Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde..

I think the better name should be the Denver Yo Yo's.

Up and down and who knows which team high or low your going to get each week.

It is obvious to all the season ticket owners that the team stinks in Invesco but plays lights out in other cities..

Guess this week we were the Denver Jets, a couple of weeks ago the Denver falcons and the first week of the season the Denver raiders.. because the only Denver fans that got to see great play this year were those that live in those cities..

Maybe we have to move to see them play well..

Shazam!
11-30-2008, 11:14 PM
I'm glad Broncotech lost his money.

Day1BroncoFan
11-30-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm glad Broncotech lost his money.

If he bet against the Broncos he deserves to lose his money.

Shazam!
12-01-2008, 02:14 AM
He did, and made no bones about his lack of repect for this team. Serves him right.

Wallet a little thin???

:lol:

HA HA.

fcspikeit
12-01-2008, 02:29 AM
He did, and made no bones about his lack of repect for this team. Serves him right.

HA HA.

That and he's a Rush Limbaugh hatter :fight: LOL :D

fcspikeit
12-01-2008, 02:36 AM

I really don't see how anyone could bet against "their team".... IMO, "their team" got dropped when they placed the bet against them.

His team got their ass beat on Sunday by our Broncos! :coffee: