PDA

View Full Version : Larsen/Thomas injuries

broncofaninfla
11-24-2008, 10:52 AM
Has anybody heard any updates on the injuries suffered by Larsen or Thomas? Does anybody know why Haggan was in at MLB? I know Larsen got hurt but I saw Haggan in before he got hurt. Wasn’t impressed with what I saw out of Haggan.

LRtagger
11-24-2008, 11:25 AM
I think they put Haggan in for passing situations.

shank
11-24-2008, 11:27 AM
both played after their injuries, so i'm sure they are both fine

shanny said he was trying to keep spencer fresh as possible in case they needed him on offense as well.

topscribe
11-24-2008, 01:10 PM

shanny said he was trying to keep spencer fresh as possible in case they needed him on offense as well.

That's ridiculous (Shanny, not you). Larsen is a linebacker. He wants to keep
the only decent MLB fresh to play FB? Why am I beginning to get the impression
that Shanny's elevator is having trouble getting to the top?

-----

Lonestar
11-24-2008, 01:44 PM

That's ridiculous (Shanny, not you). Larsen is a linebacker. He wants to keep
the only decent MLB fresh to play FB? Why am I beginning to get the impression
that Shanny's elevator is having trouble getting to the top?

-----

WHY? they rarely ran the ball when they did is was one back sets IIRC again I did not see all the game due to streaming problems but unless he planned on not throwing bombs and running the ball with tater I do not see any justification to this at all..

You know TOP I've always not be PRO mikey as a GM but now I'm starting to wonder if the master mind has turned into mustard mind..

Pardon the pun..

broncofaninfla
11-24-2008, 03:57 PM

I guess that is proof that Shanny puts more of an emphasis on offense than he does on defense.