PDA

View Full Version : Tebow will be starting by Game 3... Mark my words...

EastCoastBronco
08-14-2011, 05:23 PM
As day follows night, Field Goal Orton will be exposed "AGAIN" by the end of week 2.
I'm so tired of everyone forgetting how awful a redzone QB this guy is.
Fox will waste 2 games trying to convince himself that Orton is the real deal.
By week three the excuses will be gone.
Tebow may not be the answer but I KNOW that Orton isn't the answer.
2 years of the same thing over and over have shown me this.

I'm tired of Orton's bull$hit Field Goal show.
I want something different and exciting...

Nomad
08-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Whoever starts MUST beat the Raiders or ****!

BroncoStud
08-14-2011, 05:34 PM
whoever starts must beat the raiders or ****!

59-14.

Agent of Orange
08-14-2011, 05:39 PM
As day follows night, Field Goal Orton will be exposed "AGAIN" by the end of week 2.

I really hope you're right. Even if you're wrong, I kind of admire your chutzpah and positive thinking.

Medford Bronco
08-14-2011, 06:19 PM

Dont forget poor 3rd down conversion percentage and horrific QB play in the 4 quarter of games when the game is on the line.

Clipworthy
08-14-2011, 06:37 PM
Dont forget horrific QB play in the 4 quarter of games when the game is on the line.

By then it's already over with Orton :lol:

Krugan
08-14-2011, 06:58 PM
No he wont.

Maybe week 10/11/12/13, but that means we suck again.

Just my take.

We are hitched to a mule, we have a pony waiting, but its not ready for pulling the plow.

sucks really, but thats what it is

Clipworthy
08-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Tebow still has 3 preseason games to show something, I still think he'll pull it off.

Sinthor
08-15-2011, 11:01 PM
No he wont.

Maybe week 10/11/12/13, but that means we suck again.

Just my take.

We are hitched to a mule, we have a pony waiting, but its not ready for pulling the plow.

sucks really, but thats what it is

Exactly what I was going to say. I don't think they'd pull Orton after two bad games. Heck I wouldn't want them to yank Tebow or even Quinn after two bad games, especially if it wasn't due solely or mostly due to their play. That's the thing with Orton. He probably won't throw INTS, he just won't make the plays that are needed. You'll get a 4 yard completed pass when you needed 7. You'll get 10 yard passes when you have a long 3rd and 15 due to a penalty.

I can't see them making a change until at least 5-6 games have passed, at the EARLIEST. I'm hopeful they'd do it that soon, just like I was hopeful the team would start Tebow back in what week 10(?) when the playoffs were done for a certainty and the team was basically just playing for pride. They didn't do it last year though and it even took two games under the interim coach for them to realize that the coaching change wasn't going to light a spark either. Tebow sure lit a spark though.

Frankly Tebow's only real chance, if he doesn't win the job in pre-season, is to come in and be able to play a decent number of games (at least 5, IMO) and show what he showed last year plus his improvements. Otherwise, he won't get to play and the Broncos probably draft another QB in the 1st round in what is supposed to be a "deep" QB draft. At that point we probably won't see what Tebow would develop into except with another team.

I'm hopeful though. Pick it up, TT. Not sure what they're wanting to see...but make it happen!

topscribe
08-15-2011, 11:03 PM
Another Tebow prediction.

None of the others have come true, so we'll see how this one works out . . . :coffee:

-----

BroncoWave
08-15-2011, 11:19 PM

None of the others have come true, so we'll see how this one works out . . . :coffee:

-----

So the people who predicted he would start games as a rookie were wrong? Or the people who said he would play well in those games were wrong? Or the people who predicted he would go in the first round were wrong?

DenBronx
08-15-2011, 11:21 PM
Not if we're winning.

topscribe
08-15-2011, 11:26 PM
So the people who predicted he would start games as a rookie were wrong? Or the people who said he would play well in those games were wrong? Or the people who predicted he would go in the first round were wrong?

It took an injury for him to start as a rookie. And he's being benched so far in
his second year (which, ironically, some like to point out about Orton). And he
played okay- pretty well for a rookie - but not as spectacularly as some of the
Florida denizens would have us to believe. And many considered his first-round
selection a drastic reach - which may be bearing itself out as we post here . . .

But, all right, we can just say many of the others haven't come true . . .

-----

BroncoStud
08-16-2011, 12:22 AM
It took an injury for him to start as a rookie. And he's being benched so far in
selection a drastic reach - which may be bearing itself out as we post here . . .

-----

Orton was hurt? So you're saying Orton put himself and hid his injury to keep Tebow on the sidelines at the expense of the TEAM and winning? Does that sum it up well?

NightTerror218
08-16-2011, 12:53 AM

-----

you mean the other predictions of him never playing a down in the NFL, or never start a game in the NFL. You mean those predictions, that he blew out of the water?

NightTerror218
08-16-2011, 12:55 AM

-----

Oh you mean a 2nd yr vs a 7 yr vet? A 2nd yr who got very little work at all in his 1st yr and was not allowed to work with his coaches over lockout? Ya i wonder who would be at top of list.....:rolleyes:

Canmore
08-16-2011, 02:49 AM
Tebow will only be playing by game three if Orton gets hurt and he has to beat out Quinn.

vandammage13
08-16-2011, 07:32 AM
Tebow will only be playing by game three if Orton gets hurt and he has to beat out Quinn.

There's a pretty decent chance of that happening...

Juriga72
08-16-2011, 08:11 AM
IF that happens....write off the season.....:(

Npba900
08-16-2011, 09:25 AM

If you want something exciting wait until Elway finds a way to draft a NFL ready QB!

HammeredOut
08-16-2011, 09:25 AM
Dont forget poor 3rd down conversion percentage and horrific QB play in the 4 quarter of games when the game is on the line.

I don't think any games were ever on the line in the 4th quarter. From what I remember, the games were over by half time. When the Defense already gave up 24 points and 400 yards.

Npba900
08-16-2011, 09:29 AM
Oh you mean a 2nd yr vs a 7 yr vet? A 2nd yr who got very little work at all in his 1st yr and was not allowed to work with his coaches over lockout? Ya i wonder who would be at top of list.....:rolleyes:

The point you're missing is a QB taken in the 1st round at #11, should have already taken the starting position away from Orton and Quinn. Yet, we find Tebow fighting just to stay 2nd on the depth chart and not third.

Question I have is why can't the greatest Collegiate QB of all time with most wins in college of all time not beat out ordinary Orton and Cute Quinn?????

chazoe60
08-16-2011, 09:35 AM
I don't think any games were ever on the line in the 4th quarter. From what I remember, the games were over by half time. When the Defense already gave up 24 points and 400 yards.

Your memory sux!!!!

Jax
NYJ
Tenn
SF
KC (2nd time)
STL

Were all games that were in reach late in the fourth QTR with Orton having the ball in his hands. He looked miserable in every instance excePt the NYJ game in which he was moving the ball until a bad snap destroyed our chances. He did look embarrassing trying to recover the bad snap though. He also won the Tenn game with a very nice pass that forced the DB to commit a PI in the endzone.

Orton as a Bronco has shown very little ability to lead comebacks. Which is a problem when you couole that fact with his inability to move the chains on third down early in games.

NightTerror218
08-16-2011, 11:19 AM
The point you're missing is a QB taken in the 1st round at #11, should have already taken the starting position away from Orton and Quinn. Yet, we find Tebow fighting just to stay 2nd on the depth chart and not third.

Question I have is why can't the greatest Collegiate QB of all time with most wins in college of all time not beat out ordinary Orton and Cute Quinn?????

Because he is not put into the game???? He was 25 not 11 BTW. He is great in the games, practice you see his flaws, in games they matter because he does what he has to to win.

BroncoNut
08-16-2011, 11:21 AM
I will mark your words, but I don't think so.

broncofaninfla
08-16-2011, 11:29 AM
I'm not sure if it'll happen by game three but like you I do feel Tebow will be the starter at some point this season.

Ravage!!!
08-16-2011, 11:30 AM
IF that happens....write off the season.....:(

I already have

rationalfan
08-16-2011, 01:20 PM
another prediction: tebow will be used in games early in the season; but if orton is injured quinn will be the starter.

BroncoNut
08-16-2011, 01:22 PM
another prediction: tebow will be used in games early in the season; but if orton is injured quinn will be the starter.

kinda interesting. Isn't tebow ahead of Quinn? I think so

BroncoStud
08-16-2011, 01:31 PM

:rolleyes:

vandammage13
08-16-2011, 03:23 PM

That's what they said last year....:coffee:

underrated29
08-16-2011, 03:48 PM

Your memory sux!!!!

Jax
NYJ
Tenn
SF
KC (2nd time)
STL

Were all games that were in reach late in the fourth QTR with Orton having the ball in his hands. He looked miserable in every instance excePt the NYJ game in which he was moving the ball until a bad snap destroyed our chances. He did look embarrassing trying to recover the bad snap though. He also won the Tenn game with a very nice pass that forced the DB to commit a PI in the endzone.

Orton as a Bronco has shown very little ability to lead comebacks. Which is a problem when you couole that fact with his inability to move the chains on third down early in games.

Bangarang!

vandammage13
08-16-2011, 04:04 PM

You have a very bad memory...

*Edit---I see Chaz already pointed this out....my bad.

Nick
08-16-2011, 06:15 PM
Broncos could realistically go 3-0, and finish the season with 5 wins. If we do not start strong it will be a long season.

I see Tebow also coming in early because they need to know if he is our guy or not. While it is fun watching him run around... You can only do so much in this league scrambling and a leader can not keep taking that kind of battery throughout the seasons.

I like Tebow and like his play making abilities and hope he does well but if we don't find out this year if he is our guy or not... we will be back in the same situation.

Broncos4life
08-16-2011, 09:42 PM

HEY! HOLD UP NOW!

Remember, the team just needs to play better. Its not Ortons fault he chokes on 3rd down and when we just need a couple of plays to win a game in the 4th!

In fact its never his fault!

"We need to play better"

broncobryce
08-16-2011, 09:57 PM
If you want something exciting wait until Elway finds a way to draft a NFL ready QB!

I dont know, I find 40 Td runs on 3rd and 24 exciting, comebacks from down 17 points exciting.
Maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure you were excited when they happened too.

Canmore
08-16-2011, 10:01 PM
I dont know, I find 40 Td runs on 3rd and 24 exciting, comebacks from down 17 points exciting.
Maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure you were excited when they happened too.

I was excited! I would like to see Tim play. If Orton gets injured, or when we may get our wish.

Lancane
08-16-2011, 11:03 PM
Broncos could realistically go 3-0, and finish the season with 5 wins. If we do not start strong it will be a long season.

I see Tebow also coming in early because they need to know if he is our guy or not. While it is fun watching him run around... You can only do so much in this league scrambling and a leader can not keep taking that kind of battery throughout the seasons.

I like Tebow and like his play making abilities and hope he does well but if we don't find out this year if he is our guy or not... we will be back in the same situation.

I don't see the Broncos starting strong, for more reasons that people may yet gander themselves. Oakland is a 500 club right now, they could have anywhere from seven to nine wins realistically, Jackson is going to be a better HC then Cable, that is my opinion and the team has pretty much stayed intact for the most part. Denver had little time to prepare, we've had several changes and the offense will be very similar, Oakland will have a fairly good idea of what we'll look like offensively because they can get film of the past two seasons and of Carolina over the past six or so years. If we're going to beat Oakland, it will have to be that our defense is the counterpoint, and mainly because of the playmakers, E.G. Bailey, Dumervil and Miller. Either way I see that as a true test of where we will be because Oakland is on the edge of 500.

Cincinnati and Tennessee are two games that will be up for grabs, either way the teams are highly comparable on paper with Denver and the pendulum could swing either way. Whereas the Green Bay and San Diego games IMHO will be outright massacres, maybe will be a surprise team and snaffu a win, but I highly doubt it. So really I would say at best we'll be lucky to be 2-3 at the break, there is a chance Denver could go 3-2, though I highly doubt it more then likely we'll be 1-4 because of not having the prep time of other clubs and the mass changes. I believe the key game to having a .500 season will be the Miami game, if we come out of the bye-week and beat Miami, then we could start a four game run that could fall in our favor, if the stars align correctly.

On paper we have eleven games that we should not win, and five that are on the fence that could fall either way. I don't believe we'll go 0-16 by any stretch of the imagination I don't think that it's possible - we'll win and lose some of those five, the real question will be what wins will we have against those we shouldn't have a chance against and again, Kansas City is a possible, Oakland could be one, but Miami still remains a key game IMHO especially when you see we'll be playing against Oakland, Kansas City and Detroit after that game.

Canmore
08-16-2011, 11:15 PM
I don't see the Broncos starting strong, for more reasons that people may yet gander themselves. Oakland is a 500 club right now, they could have anywhere from seven to nine wins realistically, Jackson is going to be a better HC then Cable, that is my opinion and the team has pretty much stayed intact for the most part. Denver had little time to prepare, we've had several changes and the offense will be very similar, Oakland will have a fairly good idea of what we'll look like offensively because they can get film of the past two seasons and of Carolina over the past six or so years. If we're going to beat Oakland, it will have to be that our defense is the counterpoint, and mainly because of the playmakers, E.G. Bailey, Dumervil and Miller. Either way I see that as a true test of where we will be because Oakland is on the edge of 500.

Cincinnati and Tennessee are two games that will be up for grabs, either way the teams are highly comparable on paper with Denver and the pendulum could swing either way. Whereas the Green Bay and San Diego games IMHO will be outright massacres, maybe will be a surprise team and snaffu a win, but I highly doubt it. So really I would say at best we'll be lucky to be 2-3 at the break, there is a chance Denver could go 3-2, though I highly doubt it more then likely we'll be 1-4 because of not having the prep time of other clubs and the mass changes. I believe the key game to having a .500 season will be the Miami game, if we come out of the bye-week and beat Miami, then we could start a four game run that could fall in our favor, if the stars align correctly.

On paper we have eleven games that we should not win, and five that are on the fence that could fall either way. I don't believe we'll go 0-16 by any stretch of the imagination I don't think that it's possible - we'll win and lose some of those five, the real question will be what wins will we have against those we shouldn't have a chance against and again, Kansas City is a possible, Oakland could be one, but Miami still remains a key game IMHO especially when you see we'll be playing against Oakland, Kansas City and Detroit after that game.

Well, the picture you paint isn't to pretty. We are behind the eight ball this off season with the regime change. One and four at the bye week sounds about right. Eleven losers looks about accurate. I've been saying we are a six and ten team and lately been hedging toward five and eleven so I would say you are about spot on. On a positive side if the stars were to align and thats highly unlikely I would say our ceiling is ten wins. Two of the stars are the injury bug and our run defense. They look like they are already running out of alignment so five or six wins sounds about right. :beer:

Lancane
08-16-2011, 11:23 PM
Well, the picture you paint isn't to pretty. We are behind the eight ball this off season with the regime change. One and four at the bye week sounds about right. Eleven losers looks about accurate. I've been saying we are a six and ten team and lately been hedging toward five and eleven so I would say you are about spot on. On a positive side if the stars were to align and thats highly unlikely I would say our ceiling is ten wins. Two of the stars are the injury bug and our run defense. They look like they are already running out of alignment so five or six wins sounds about right. :beer:

I would say that the team's ceiling is about nine wins, so ten is not far off. But that would mean that we have to walk into the bye-week 3-2 and win that Miami game which lingers right there then go on a short win streak before the Jets shut us down that would bring us to 7-3, beating Minnesota and Buffalo is the eighth and ninth wins, so to hit ten we'd have to beat either Chicago, New England, San Diego in San Diego or that last home game against KC, which would mean that we swept them this season.

Canmore
08-16-2011, 11:47 PM
I would say that the team's ceiling is about nine wins, so ten is not far off. But that would mean that we have to walk into the bye-week 3-2 and win that Miami game which lingers right there then go on a short win streak before the Jets shut us down that would bring us to 7-3, beating Minnesota and Buffalo is the eighth and ninth wins, so to hit ten we'd have to beat either Chicago, New England, San Diego in San Diego or that last home game against KC, which would mean that we swept them this season.

Like I said the stars would have to align. Still for us to be competitive hear me out. I think there are four keys. The injury bug has to leave us alone. We have very little if any depth at to many positions. We must remain healthy. Secondly, we must be middle of the road in run defense so that we have the opportunity to make some of our opponents one demensional. We then could take advantage of our pass defense which I see as a relative strength. With Miller and Dumervil we should be able to generate a pass rush and our secondary is underated especially Goodman. If Moore plays well... gravy. Dawkins must find the fountain of youth for one last campaign.

Third, we must be able to run the football when our opponent knows we are going to run, late in the game with a lead, third and short and on the goal line. Lastly, Kyle Orton has to improve on third down. That's the barometer. If he does I think his red zone performance will improve as well as his end of the game stats. We will need some come from behind victories and Kyle is the key.

If these four points came to fruition, and we win all the fence games that you outlined we would only have to go five and six the rest of the way to win ten. The stars would have to align.

sneakers
08-17-2011, 05:36 AM
If we need one quarterback to lead us into field goal position, Orton is our guy.

Northman
08-17-2011, 05:46 AM
but I'm pretty sure you were excited when they happened too.

Dont know about that mate, he didnt even know where Tebow was drafted. :lol:

TXBRONC
08-17-2011, 08:56 AM

-----

Ah no Studesville said Tebow was going to get a chance play. Add to that how poorly Orton handled himself after switch it's doubtful injury was reason for it.

Nomad
08-17-2011, 09:56 AM

Nick, it'll be very disappointing if we don't go 3-0!

broncobryce
08-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Nick, it'll be very disappointing if we don't go 3-0!

Remember we will be scoring in 3's

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

hotcarl
08-17-2011, 10:27 AM
this is not a good team

Nomad
08-17-2011, 10:28 AM

But Alfred said we'll have the top defense of the AFC West so I'm more confident about wins now!:madgrin:

NightTerror218
08-17-2011, 11:40 AM

As long as our defense keeps them at 3s it will be a race every game.

EastCoastBronco
09-13-2011, 07:06 AM
Bump...;-)

claymore
09-13-2011, 07:17 AM

I know Orton isnt the answer, but I think he is light years better than Tebow and Quin.

If this offense doesnt get better, Tebow will have his day. I just hope its for 5-6 games at least so we can prove to the world that he sucks worse than Orton and we can move on with life and draft a real QB.

sneakers
09-13-2011, 07:50 AM
As a fullback?

Npba900
09-13-2011, 07:55 AM
As a fullback?

As a Tight End...?

fvkw
09-13-2011, 08:42 AM
after that disgrace of a fumble, He should start at QB game 2, Could not do any worse, Orton was pretty bad as always!

Ravage!!!
09-13-2011, 09:59 AM
The fumble was bad, but we have all seen GREAT QBs have the same kind of fumbles. I'm not excusing Orton, nor am I defneding him. I want Tebow to start because Orton just isn't the guy for this team's future.

But lets not keep pointing out a fumble. Those happen, and they happen to EVERYONE. Whether it be a Fumble or INT, we saw it throughout the NFL....and the best QBs in the game were putting up INTs at the worst moments.

I don't think Tebow will be starting by game three... but if we are 0-3, I expect him in very soon. I think the team gets 3 games to get things turned around, and to be honest I wouldn't want anything less so that NO ONE could say that this offense didn't get a "fair" shot (although I don't believe anyone is obligated to be fair). Looking at the schedule, I believe it will be after teh bye week. No one is going to start Tebow against GB and then the chargers or his first games this year.

The problem is... I can't think of a team in the NFL I could even DREAM to wish we were playing in week 2 so that we could win a game. Maybe the Chiefs?

BroncoStud
09-13-2011, 10:01 AM
To me it's WHEN the fumble happened that makes it indicative of Orton's failure as a QB. It happened at the worst possible time. He just sucks when it matters most.

chazoe60
09-13-2011, 10:04 AM
The fumble was bad, but we have all seen GREAT QBs have the same kind of fumbles. I'm not excusing Orton, nor am I defneding him. I want Tebow to start because Orton just isn't the guy for this team's future.

But lets not keep pointing out a fumble. Those happen, and they happen to EVERYONE. Whether it be a Fumble or INT, we saw it throughout the NFL....and the best QBs in the game were putting up INTs at the worst moments.

I don't think Tebow will be starting by game three... but if we are 0-3, I expect him in very soon. I think the team gets 3 games to get things turned around, and to be honest I wouldn't want anything less so that NO ONE could say that this offense didn't get a "fair" shot (although I don't believe anyone is obligated to be fair). Looking at the schedule, I believe it will be after teh bye week. No one is going to start Tebow against GB for his first game this year.

The problem is... I can't think of a team in the NFL I could even DREAM to wish we were playing in week 2 so that we could win a game. Maybe the Chiefs?

The problem is the timing of the fumble Rav. It was typical Kyle Orton momentum killing bullshit. I swear that guy is the least clutch player in the NFL. He's horrid and absolutely hopeless for the fans of this franchise.

Kyle Orton is the least inspiring Denver Bronco of all time.

Ravage!!!
09-13-2011, 10:05 AM
To me it's WHEN the fumble happened that makes it indicative of Orton's failure as a QB. It happened at the worst possible time. He just sucks when it matters most.

Roth threw a late INT, had an INT at the goal line, and they ahve 7 turnovers... Romo definitely hat a terrible late turnover.... These are guys that are considered to be a LOT better than Orton. It happens to everyone. So although I agree with you, I have just seen it happen time and time again in the NFL. Hell, remember the TERRIBLE INT that Peyton threw last year on the last drive against NE? That was horrid.

lgenf
09-13-2011, 10:52 AM
I don't think it mattered that Orton threw the INT (which I called on that drive) nor do I think the fumble which was a fluke - nor does it really matter the timing or position on the field

just there is no upside - he doesn't lift the team up and inspire anything - he doesn't make the winning move when needed

last night I felt that on more then 3 plays while just sitting in the pocket waiting for things to open up down field that he could have easily scrambled for 6-8 yds and kept the chains moving. (he actually ran on one play and got a first which was impressive)

not that I think he is going to drop back on 3rd and 12 and run for 13yds, but on 2nd and 10 if nothing is open, if he runs for just 5 yds, you have 3rd and 5 or 3rd and 4 and that is easier to convert than 3rd and 10 because you threw the ball away.

if you never watched Orton for yourself and just read the forums, you would form an opinion that he is OK between the 20's but inside the redzone the guy just can't get it done.

Then you watch the game last night, and IT"S TRUE!!!!!!!

the guy just doens't get it done when it counts

camdisco24
09-13-2011, 11:08 AM
I know Orton isnt the answer, but I think he is light years better than Tebow and Quin.

If this offense doesnt get better, Tebow will have his day. I just hope its for 5-6 games at least so we can prove to the world that he sucks worse than Orton and we can move on with life and draft a real QB.

We THINK he's better than Tebow/Quinn. But we don't KNOW. In a rebuilding year, why not take a chance on the unknown? After last night, I feel like starting Tebow is a win-win situation. If he is great, we finally know he's great... If he sucks, we finally know for sure he sucks and we can start looking ahead. Why is there so much opposition to this scenario??

EastCoastBronco
09-13-2011, 12:03 PM
We THINK he's better than Tebow/Quinn. But we don't KNOW. In a rebuilding year, why not take a chance on the unknown? After last night, I feel like starting Tebow is a win-win situation. If he is great, we finally know he's great... If he sucks, we finally know for sure he sucks and we can start looking ahead. Why is there so much opposition to this scenario??

You took the words out of my mouth...
I think we are in full out "no-lose scenario" mode now.

Nomad
09-13-2011, 01:08 PM
This loss was a kick in the nuts though BRONCO fans have no more feeling there anyway:lol:.

What concerns will Cincy throw the BRONCOS way? I sure hope the BRONCOS show up for this game. If we see the same results as last night then you gotta change the man at the helm. I would do it now because losing to the Raiders at home AGAIN is reason enough to be benched.

jhildebrand
09-13-2011, 01:12 PM
Cicny is a dangerous game.

If Dalton is ok, they will look to protect him like you do a rook QB by RUNNING the ball. Benson will break this team down. It could be just as ugly.

Nomad
09-13-2011, 01:13 PM
Cicny is a dangerous game.

If Dalton is ok, they will look to protect him like you do a rook QB by RUNNING the ball. Benson will break this team down. It could be just as ugly.

I thought Benson was off the team because of trouble.....I guess not. Doesn't Cincy have Shipley?

BroncoStud
09-13-2011, 01:57 PM
I thought Benson was off the team because of trouble.....I guess not. Doesn't Cincy have Shipley?

Benson ran for over 100 yards against the Browns last week. Gresham is the emerging threat for the Bungels and Dalton looks like a very promising QB.

We will struggle against them yet again.

slim
09-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Cinci sucks.

All we need is another last second hail mary and we are golden.

BroncoStud
09-13-2011, 02:11 PM
Cinci sucks.

Too bad Stokley will be watching on his TV like the rest of us... :salute:

Nomad
09-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Cinci sucks.

So I can mark us down for a win!

Mike
09-13-2011, 02:20 PM
I no longer count any game as a win. Sad but true.

BroncoStud
09-13-2011, 02:33 PM
I no longer count any game as a win. Sad but true.

No, but other teams chalk us up as a win.

anniebbad
09-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Fox and Elway do not want him. Fox is a conservative coach and doesn't even know how to fit him in.He likes to run the ball and use his defense. Unfortunately that did not work last nite. He was a good coach for 1 year and he was lousy for the rest. Kyle Orton was the worst..I was hoping he would hurt his hand and they would put in anyone else. We may have lost by only 3 points,but we lost by much more then that. When did we ever have 10 penalties.
That is due to the coaching. Tim Tebow should have been the starter. It is a rebuilding year. How is he any different then Cam Newton. Boycott the games and let there be lots of empty seats. Maybe then they will sit Orton.

EastCoastBronco
09-14-2011, 03:27 PM
If we're still losing and Tebow hasn't started by the week after the bye, I'm going to just focus on watching the Pats rule the east. At least they're fun to watch...;-)

Nick
09-14-2011, 04:37 PM
Before I was thinking that Tebow would be in earlier in the season until I saw his contract. He gets a lot more money if starts more then 55 percent of the games. Look at him not coming in till the second half of the season...

With the Broncos not starting out strong, This team will only end up with 2 wins at most. Broncos tough schedule just got tougher from how some of these other teams played (Bills, miami).

If Tebow starts around week 10. It will give him enough time with no excuses on improving accuracy and see if he will adapt to nfl progressions. He will have to provide better then lights out because Elway is going to be a tough sell at QB and with the best QB in a long time coming out of his school.

NightTerror218
09-14-2011, 04:39 PM
If they run they need to put more bodies in the box and try to make Dalton beat them on the outside....enough of the nickle shit. We dont need that many guys in backfield.

gobroncsnv
09-14-2011, 06:06 PM
we are flat out offensive when the Broncos have the ball. That's all I have to say about that..

Sinthor
09-14-2011, 08:28 PM
Before I was thinking that Tebow would be in earlier in the season until I saw his contract. He gets a lot more money if starts more then 55 percent of the games. Look at him not coming in till the second half of the season...

With the Broncos not starting out strong, This team will only end up with 2 wins at most. Broncos tough schedule just got tougher from how some of these other teams played (Bills, miami).

If Tebow starts around week 10. It will give him enough time with no excuses on improving accuracy and see if he will adapt to nfl progressions. He will have to provide better then lights out because Elway is going to be a tough sell at QB and with the best QB in a long time coming out of his school.

I think Tebow should be playing after the bye week if the Broncos don't have more than 2 wins by then. I'm not sure that will happen though. There seems to be some stubbornness surrounding whomever is starting at QB. Regardless, if they do start him they need to be committed to it. As for Luck, I don't see any chance or way that the Broncos would be able to get him. Whether they can or not though I just hope we get a chance to see if they NEED to get another QB. From last year and then the improvement that's been seen in Tebow's game during pre-season this year, I think there's a good chance that if he gets in the game, he won't relinquish the starter spot. Then again, it's always possible he could flame out. I just hope we get to see and for a decent amount of games. To me that's AT LEAST 5 games....should be more. I'm one of those who thought they should have just started him. He proved he could lead the team last year.

Npba900
09-14-2011, 08:49 PM
I think Tebow should be playing after the bye week if the Broncos don't have more than 2 wins by then. I'm not sure that will happen though. There seems to be some stubbornness surrounding whomever is starting at QB. Regardless, if they do start him they need to be committed to it. As for Luck, I don't see any chance or way that the Broncos would be able to get him. Whether they can or not though I just hope we get a chance to see if they NEED to get another QB. From last year and then the improvement that's been seen in Tebow's game during pre-season this year, I think there's a good chance that if he gets in the game, he won't relinquish the starter spot. Then again, it's always possible he could flame out. I just hope we get to see and for a decent amount of games. To me that's AT LEAST 5 games....should be more. I'm one of those who thought they should have just started him. He proved he could lead the team last year.

I'd like to still have the opportunity to draft Luck, have him sit behind Tebow for one year and allow Tebow to improve his trade value by proving he can play the QB position at a decent level. Point is, the Broncos would be much better off investing in Andrew Luck long term than Tebow long term.

Think of it as San Diego scenario of having the luxury of chosing to keep Drew Breze or Philip Rivers.

PAINTERDAVE
09-14-2011, 09:25 PM
I'd like to still have the opportunity to draft Luck, have him sit behind Tebow for one year and allow Tebow to improve his trade value by proving he can play the QB position at a decent level. Point is, the Broncos would be much better off investing in Andrew Luck long term than Tebow long term.

Think of it as San Diego scenario of having the luxury of chosing to keep Drew Breze or Philip Rivers.

Deal is... I honestly think Indy is gonna purposely tank to get Luck.

Honestly.. they will become artists at making the loss look real.

EFX does not have that same mindset.

Npba900
09-14-2011, 10:29 PM
Deal is... I honestly think Indy is gonna purposely tank to get Luck.

Honestly.. they will become artists at making the loss look real.

EFX does not have that same mindset.

That's a good point. If Luck isn't available there's always OU's Landry or USC's Barkley. And who knows other QB studs could emerge as well.