PDA

View Full Version : Pft live broncos report

hamrob
08-13-2011, 11:42 AM
I haven't seen this posted anywhere, so I thought I'd share:

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22825103/vp/44122622#44122622

What's interesting about this segment:

1. Florio discusses the Broncos being a sleeper team
2. Florio states that the Broncos captains have been selected for the season and Kyle Orton is one of them.

Here's a segment with Von Miller:

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22825103/vp/44122622#44122890

hamrob
08-13-2011, 11:44 AM
Considering that Orton is a Captain, there seems to be little doubt that the team will start him and plans to have him as their guy throughout the season.

jhildebrand
08-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Considering that Orton is a Captain, there seems to be little doubt that the team will start him and plans to have him as their guy throughout the season.

Captaincy is picked by the players. The coaches will do what the coaches need to do. Clearly the players are sending a message.

We will be one of the only, if not the only, team in the league who has a captain riding pine before the end of the season. :tsk:

BroncoStud
08-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Captaincy is picked by the players. The coaches will do what the coaches need to do. Clearly the players are sending a message.

We will be one of the only, if not the only, team in the league who has a captain riding pine before the end of the season. :tsk:

The same players who went 4-12 last year... They can screw off. We need more of them gone than we need to retain.

Bugs Baloney
08-13-2011, 02:32 PM
Orton is clearly the worst Captain in the league. :tsk:

TXBRONC
08-13-2011, 02:42 PM

Being a team captain doesn't mean you can't get benched.