PDA

View Full Version : The Hen Game

OrangeHoof
11-24-2008, 12:47 AM
It happens every year. Every November the Broncos lose a game to a team they have no business losing to. I call it "The Hen Game" because the Broncos lay an egg. And it's certainly not the golden egg.

Last year, it was losing to the Lions.

This year, it was the Raiders.

Now that they've got the Hen Game out of their system, perhaps they can sneak up on some fat and happy Jets who just knocked off the last unbeaten team and may get to read their press clippings.

Cris Collinsworth predicted a Jets-Giants Super Bowl tonight. Maybe enough Jets will start drinking the Kool-Aid and we'll catch them by surprise.

Lonestar
11-24-2008, 01:13 AM
they ahve been on a 6-7 game win streak and playing really good ball..

We on the other hand have stunk up almost every game we have played this year.. and are real lucky to be 6-5..

They have a real defense we do not..

They have a real QB, I'm not so sure about ours after today..

They have a running game we could have if mikey would run Hillis instead of tater..

Shazam!
11-24-2008, 01:41 AM
Hen game, huh?

I think the Broncos lost a few 'Hen games' already...

This was on Shanahan's head today. He didn't have the team ready. It's up to him to have them motivated and ready to perform. They certainly didn't get beat because Oakland is soooo much better.

He usually has them pumped for the Raiders and wants to see them destroyed. Not so this week. This one is Shanahan's fault.

sneakers
11-24-2008, 01:45 AM
A wild horse laying an egg....

that's a sight I would pay money for.

Lonestar
11-24-2008, 01:56 AM
DONKEY laying an egg....

that's a sight I would pay money for.

edited for accuracy

BTW almost 80,000 did..

sneakers
11-24-2008, 02:01 AM
edited for accuracy

BTW almost 80,000 did..

Well I guess less people have paid to see donkey's perform lesser acts before.... :shocked:

Lonestar
11-24-2008, 02:17 AM
Well I guess less people have paid to see donkey's perform lesser acts before.... :shocked:

in Juarez it is actually not a "lesser act"
:laugh::laugh: