PDA

View Full Version : Greeting Bronco's

Gamechanger
11-23-2008, 11:35 PM
I understand ya'll are stinging from embarrassment (sorry......epic PHAIL!!!) but your equestrian counterparts leave you with a early christmas gift.....a big cushion in the AFC West again....no thanks needed.....it was personal for us

as for chargers.....revenge is sweet (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmJiOHi30lA)

BroncoTech
11-23-2008, 11:43 PM
I don't know who called the time out for the sparklers with 30 ticks left but that was the game changer. Anyone know who called it?

Shazam!
11-23-2008, 11:46 PM
The Sparkies get what they deserve. The team and their fans were such arrogant ?!@#s the past two seasons.

Day1BroncoFan
11-23-2008, 11:53 PM
Glad to see the chargirlers lose another one with less than 30 ticks left.

G_Money
11-24-2008, 12:20 AM
We've given the abominable Chiefs and Raiders half their combined win total for the season.

And we still have a 2 game lead in the west.

How Norv Turner ever gets head coaching jobs in this league I'll never know.

I'd say thanks from one equestrian team to another, Gamechanger, but do we really want to make the playoffs playing like this?

It's so...embarrassing.

I feel like an NFC North team.

Still, never look a gift horse in the mouth, and more embarrassment for the Chargers is always good.

So thanks for that. :D

~G

gobroncsnv
11-24-2008, 08:06 AM
I understand ya'll are stinging from embarrassment (sorry......epic PHAIL!!!) but your equestrian counterparts leave you with a early christmas gift.....a big cushion in the AFC West again....no thanks needed.....it was personal for us

as for chargers.....revenge is sweet (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmJiOHi30lA)

Well, the only thing our team deserves for Christmas is the proverbial lump of coal... Give us something cool, like a Red Ryder BB gun, and, well, you know the story...

And G-man, if you feel like an NFC North fan, it could only be as a Lions fan... The other 3 teams at least know how to spell "pass rush".