PDA

View Full Version : I want my username back

Devilspawn
11-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Dearest GEM & OB420,

I think the shame of todays game (for yalls) is enough justification for me to return to my original moniker. I have gathered enough evidence from my HighDef DVR Replay thinger that should erase the stipulations from that little bet that was created this summer under false advertisement from asinine offseason moves by a man long gone mad. :mad:

The fact that your team let a gathering of silver and black bodies in utter chaos, with an interim coach who's biggest claim to fame is being mistaken for starring in Rosanne, go into Mile High and dominate a division leader in all three facets of the game... is absurd.

The fact that Mike Shanahan was outcoached by said lame duck is comical.

The fact that Ashlie Lelie carried me to victory in my fantasy pool is ludicrous.

The fact that Oakland scored 31 points in the LAST MONTH, but today scores 31 with relative ease is horrific.

The fact that Oakland hasn't scored 3 touchdowns on offense in a game since... gasp and swoon... last year vs. Denver is atrocious.

The fact that Eddie Royal was in the Hall of Fame after Week 1, but today had less yards than I did going to the bathroom from my kitchen is a damn shame. :tsk:

It's a performance that overshadows the 54 points sprinkled about in Arrowhead today, a game that went from smack fodder to an oh by the way. :tsk:

I hereby request that this now-irrelevant username be transformed back to Devilspawn for the remainder of eternity, and a few days after. Gem, OB420, I think these facts brought to the forefront deserve serious consideration to jettison this gawd awful nickname into the abyss of oblivion.

Obama promised us change. I think you two should do the same, and act on it asap. ;)

Sincerely,
????

Northman
11-23-2008, 08:48 PM
Nah, i like your name as it is. Nice sig though. :)

WTE
11-23-2008, 09:29 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/10/05/amd_tom-cable.jpg
Duh, I'm smarter than Mike Shanahan.

topscribe
11-23-2008, 09:44 PM
Dearest GEM & OB420,

I think the shame of todays game (for yalls) is enough justification for me to return to my original moniker. I have gathered enough evidence from my HighDef DVR Replay thinger that should erase the stipulations from that little bet that was created this summer under false advertisement from asinine offseason moves by a man long gone mad. :mad:

The fact that your team let a gathering of silver and black bodies in utter chaos, with an interim coach who's biggest claim to fame is being mistaken for starring in Rosanne, go into Mile High and dominate a division leader in all three facets of the game... is absurd.

The fact that Ashlie Lelie carried me to victory in my fantasy pool is ludicrous.

The fact that Oakland scored 31 points in the LAST MONTH, but today scores 31 with relative ease is horrific.

The fact that Oakland hasn't scored 3 touchdowns on offense in a game since... gasp and swoon... last year vs. Denver is atrocious.

The fact that Eddie Royal was in the Hall of Fame after Week 1, but today had less yards than I did going to the bathroom from my kitchen is a damn shame. :tsk:

It's a performance that overshadows the 54 points sprinkled about in Arrowhead today, a game that went from smack fodder to an oh by the way. :tsk:

I hereby request that this now-irrelevant username be transformed back to Devilspawn for the remainder of eternity, and a few days after. Gem, OB420, I think these facts brought to the forefront deserve serious consideration to jettison this gawd awful nickname into the abyss of oblivion.

Obama promised us change. I think you two should do the same, and act on it asap. ;)

Sincerely,
????

After today's "game," what could I do but Hi-5 you? :whoknows:

-----

topscribe
11-23-2008, 09:46 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/10/05/amd_tom-cable.jpg
Duh, I'm smarter than Mike Shanahan.

I'll bet this isn't much of a smack forum this week . . .

-----

SR
11-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Watching Tom Cable ninja kick the ball to avoid being hit in the sack with it was the highlight of the game for me. Still though, **** the Raiders.

Slick
11-23-2008, 10:13 PM
How long were you supposed to keep the name devil?

gnomeflinger
11-23-2008, 10:14 PM
Can I still call you sperm?

Devilspawn
11-23-2008, 10:14 PM
How long were you supposed to keep the name devil?
Until the kickoff of the first game in the 2009 season.

SR
11-23-2008, 10:17 PM
I vote to give you DevilSpawn back.

Slick
11-23-2008, 10:21 PM
Until the kickoff of the first game in the 2009 season.

I'd vote in your favor as SR said, but I like you for some reason. I think it's your taste in women, and that stems back to another message board. You did make the bet. Would you let GEM or OB off the hook if the roles were reversed?

Devilspawn
11-23-2008, 11:10 PM
I'd vote in your favor as SR said, but I like you for some reason. I think it's your taste in women, and that stems back to another message board. You did make the bet. Would you let GEM or OB off the hook if the roles were reversed?
Yes. Yes I would. If they asked for it.

Broncospsycho77
11-23-2008, 11:59 PM
Yeah, why the hell not. Neither party has leverage at this point.

Day1BroncoFan
11-24-2008, 12:04 AM
I'll go along with whatever they decide since they are the ones you made the bet with.

Reidman
11-24-2008, 12:16 AM
Give the man his name back and I'll take his name....

Where's the paper bag over the head smiley....??

Simple Jaded
11-24-2008, 04:03 AM
A deal is a deal, even if they give you your name back it's still welching on a bet.

Unless there was a "Double or nothing" kind of side bet (And I bet that if you asked they'd have taken said side bet) they should make you keep the name.......

KCL
11-24-2008, 07:05 AM
After that beat down the Raiders put on the Broncos....you deserve your DS name back.

GEM
11-24-2008, 11:07 AM
Dearest GEM & OB420,

Sincerely,
????

Those sigs and name were there for the season. If you wanted to bet them back you should have put up a bet. :coffee:

GEM
11-24-2008, 11:09 AM
LUckily, I'm a nice person and don't care either way. :laugh:

Devilspawn
11-24-2008, 11:21 AM
On second though, leave the name. It's somewhat ironic now. :laugh:

BroncoJoe
11-24-2008, 11:25 AM
On second though, leave the name. It's somewhat ironic now. :laugh:

Bastage.

MileHighWrath
11-24-2008, 06:58 PM
typical raider fan

Medford Bronco
11-24-2008, 07:03 PM
typical raider fan

He IS NOT a typical Raider fan, he has more class than a lot of fans of all teams on this board

KCL
11-24-2008, 07:05 PM
He IS NOT a typical Raider fan, he has more class than a lot of fans of all teams on this board

Agreed and I wish Silver Black posted here....he was always fun to post with!

KCL
11-24-2008, 07:08 PM
Med....funny how Mania was the gathering spot for opposing team's fans.I miss some of the Raider fans (SB and oak) and some of the Chiefs fans(Norm,TGfortheTD and others) that use to post over there.

The smack forum was hilarious back then....:lol:

GEM
11-24-2008, 07:08 PM
I was completely kidding with DS about the bet earlier. I sent him a Mile High Salute. He lived up to his end and it really doesn't matter what anyone else but OB and I think as none of you chicken ish's had the kahunas to bet. :coffee:

Medford Bronco
11-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Med....funny how Mania was the gathering spot for opposing team's fans.I miss some of the Raider fans (SB and oak) and some of the Chiefs fans(Norm,TGfortheTD and others) that use to post over there.

The smack forum was hilarious back then....:lol:

Dont forget the man with all the aliases

WTE,
PCE,
Little Old Ladie
Beyond the Grave, Butch from the Cape
Mr. Roper,
Hip Hop Pats fan

That guy is funny :lol:

KCL
11-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Hey Med....remember Dee Brown???? ;)

Medford Bronco
11-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey Med....remember Dee Brown???? ;)

YOu mean the basketball player:first:

http://hoopedia.nba.com/images/8/8b/Dee_brown_cant_see.jpg

or this lost soul :lol:

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/players/dee_brown.jpg

KCL
11-24-2008, 07:14 PM
YOu mean the basketball player:first:

http://hoopedia.nba.com/images/8/8b/Dee_brown_cant_see.jpg

or this lost soul :lol:

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/players/dee_brown.jpg

Yep the lost soul :pound:

It was alot of fun on Mania at one time where people could give each other shit and no one got offended....some people here could learn a lesson in a little humor...;)

Devilspawn
11-24-2008, 07:38 PM
typical raider fan
My water cooler discussion this week > your water cooler discussion this week.

And I was thirsty aaalllll day.

:laugh:

Devilspawn
11-24-2008, 10:04 PM
Thanks, Loves. :)

gnomeflinger
11-24-2008, 10:06 PM
I don't know you but I'm still calling you sperm. :laugh: