PDA

View Full Version : If it's to good to be true it probably is!

mariandenverbut
08-12-2011, 07:16 AM
Yes dear Bronco fans I know you think Tebow is your savior ( a guy who does nothing wrong, is so perfect in so many ways) but trust me he has some skeletons in his closet or he did something wrong somewhere. No one is that perfect. Oh by the way your dear broncos aren't going to do crap this year either.

mariandenverbut :flame:

chazoe60
08-12-2011, 07:39 AM
Scathing smack you just posted. You're a force to reckon with.

lgenf
08-12-2011, 07:47 AM
there's a vagina for you to crawl back into, douche

Thnikkaman
08-12-2011, 07:57 AM
Yes dear Bronco fans I know you think Tebow is your savior ( a guy who does nothing wrong, is so perfect in so many ways) but trust me he has some skeletons in his closet or he did something wrong somewhere. No one is that perfect. Oh by the way your dear broncos aren't going to do crap this year either.

Hey Beef, I've got a flamer over here I'd like you to meat.

chazoe60
08-12-2011, 08:03 AM
I wanna hear about the Skeletons in Teebs' closet. I bet he has bodies buried in his crawl space, but like Dexter Timmy only kills scumbags.

Ravage!!!
08-12-2011, 08:10 AM
wow.... the 6 year old found the computer.

I'm curious.. is it possible for tebow to be more virginal than that smack?

lgenf
08-12-2011, 08:15 AM
wow.... the 6 year old found the computer.

I'm curious.. is it possible for tebow to be more virginal than that smack?

he doesn't want to upset the Big Guy upstairs - just incase T2 really does have a direct connection.........:eek:

Dzone
08-12-2011, 08:24 AM

Dont you devil worshipers have your own discussion boardZ?

EMB6903
08-12-2011, 10:57 AM
This post was put in the smack section?

weazel
08-12-2011, 11:03 AM

this post is epic! LMAO, this has to be stickied. Every time I feel crappy Im going to come in here to laugh at this! :laugh:

The more I read it the more I laugh! I am laughing out loud in my office and have people coming in to see what Im doing!!

weazel
08-12-2011, 11:08 AM
I seen he had 2 posts so I had to look for the other...

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172020

chazoe60
08-12-2011, 12:18 PM
I seen he had 2 posts so I had to look for the other...

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172020

I'll go ahead and post for everyone to see it's full glory and awesomeness.

NOT! :tomato: You crazy bronco fans think he is oh so perfect well no one is that perfect. He will show his true colors and then you and your donkeys will lose just the way you are suppose to. Sorry team and fans.

Mariandenverbut I hate the broncos :evil: