cuzz4169
08-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Agreed

dogfish
08-11-2011, 11:09 PM
yea, that guy sucks. . .

BigSarge87
08-11-2011, 11:17 PM
I couldn't help but notice that myself. Dude got burned over and over.

CoachChaz
08-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Vaughn was just as good

chazoe60
08-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Please don't get on the plane. You could make a fine life for yourself in Dallas as a ditch digger.

Sincerely,
Kris.

DenBronx
08-11-2011, 11:38 PM
What did Nate do tonight? I had to quit watching the game a little early.

BeefStew25
08-11-2011, 11:38 PM
We need Lenny Walls back.

DenBronx
08-11-2011, 11:39 PM
We need Lenny Walls back.

noooooooooooo!!!!

I'd rather Dre Bly or Willie Middlebrooks than him.

topscribe
08-11-2011, 11:44 PM
What did Nate do tonight? I had to quit watching the game a little early.

Approximately nothing.

He looked lost at times . . .

-----

horsepig
08-11-2011, 11:46 PM
The backup secondary play was poor, very poor.

dogfish
08-11-2011, 11:52 PM
What did Nate do tonight?

suck. . .

dogfish
08-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Vaughn was just as good

if goodman's old ass can't bounce back in a pretty significant way, right cornerback's probably going to be fugly all year. . . the pass rush better be as good as advertised. . .

it's why i was pissed when we didn't sign a younger corner like bryant mcfadden or jabari greer. . . same reason i wanted mebane at a five-year deal like the one he got, instead of bunkley for one year and warren for two. . . it's not like it's illegal to sign a free agent who can give you quality play at a position for more than a year or two-- particularly in the case of goodman, when some solid younger corners signed cheaper than he did here. . .

enh. . . oh well. . .

DenBronx
08-12-2011, 12:09 AM
if goodman's old ass can't bounce back in a pretty significant way, right cornerback's probably going to be fugly all year. . . the pass rush better be as good as advertised. . .

it's why i was pissed when we didn't sign a younger corner like bryant mcfadden or jabari greer. . . same reason i wanted mebane at a five-year deal like the one he got, instead of bunkley for one year and warren for two. . . it's not like it's illegal to sign a free agent who can give you quality play at a position for more than a year or two-- particularly in the case of goodman, when some solid younger corners signed cheaper than he did here. . .

enh. . . oh well. . .

So your saying we should to a threeway trade with the Eagles and Dolphins? We ship out Orton and we get Samuels?

xzn
08-12-2011, 12:14 AM
I'm glad someone already started this thread, I might have otherwise.

Nate = Cut

dogfish
08-12-2011, 12:21 AM
So your saying we should to a threeway trade with the Eagles and Dolphins? We ship out Orton and we get Samuels?

i wouldn't mind having him, but he's expensive, not physical, and has a tendency to give up some big plays as well as creating them. . . he's also not that scheme-diverse, as he basically insists on playing man-off from what i've read. . .

you can't hate adding playmakers, but i do think he's a little over-rated in terms of the total package. . . i just don't see samuel or osi putting us over the top, at all-- and i'd hate to be the team that signs their last big extension and gets burned on two or three years, or has to eat a bunch of cap space. . . that's part of the shit that got us into this mess in the first place. . . if we can't bring in quality, relatively healthy young veterans, i'd vastly rather move a player like orton for draft picks. . . it's time for this franchise to actually, properly rebuild instead of just talking about it, and then going out and getting more aging vets so we can win two more games now. . . JMO. . .

G_Money
08-12-2011, 12:32 AM
When I think of what could have been done by a good talent evaluator with the draft picks we had and obtained, and if we hadn't been giving more away for wastes of space...

Guh.

We're getting younger. Now we just need to get better and deeper.

~G

Clipworthy
08-12-2011, 01:54 AM

yeah! let's go get Asante!

a zone-only corner that plays 20 yards back when he is forced to play man! exactly what our defense is missing!

Pass.

bcbronc
08-12-2011, 02:21 AM
Dear Nate,

Please tell Squid to get well soon.

Thanks.

MOtorboat
08-12-2011, 07:42 AM
Dear Perrish Cox,

I hope your lawyer is really, really, really good.

Signed,
Mo.

underrated29
08-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Not that we didn't already know he sucks. But dayum! I think he is actually getting worse.

I can play cb just as good as he can for the broncos. You know how I know? Because the opposing we would be able to complete all his passes on me too. Nate jones only use is to tackle the we after he makes the catch, first down, or td on him.

Why EFX. Still has him on the team is amazing....nate was literally responsible for every completion, first down, touchdown and winning two point conversion on the last couple drives. And those were third teamers he was going against. Just think last year we actually had him out there with the starters ...

CUT THIS GUY NOW!

underrated29
08-12-2011, 10:25 AM
You're terrible.

Sincerely,
Greg.

Oh balls. Didn't see your thread. We can delete mine.

Btw I agree

Slick
08-12-2011, 10:37 AM
well said dog...and I agree with
Nate Jones sucking. He was awful last year too.

Lonestar
08-12-2011, 10:43 AM
If he is 33 he watched the two point pass into the WR hands instead of battIng it down.

There was a great shot from behind the endzone that clearly showed hom standing there awhile the pass was caught.

NOT to mention numerous other time when he looked lost.

Maybe Jerry paid him to tank THe game.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Zweems56
08-12-2011, 10:48 AM
I'm going to have to watch the game again tonight, but iirc, he gave up every single touchdown, the 2 point conversion, and also quite a few 3rd down passes. I had no idea a 3rd string cornerback could single-handedly lose a preseason game. I'm freaking baffled.

BroncoNut
08-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Dear Nate.

You are terrible. I hate you and hope the worst for you

LTC Pain
08-12-2011, 10:58 AM
The Broncos will need to get a CB or two off waivers. Nate sucks and I'm totally unimpressed by Perrish Cox.

jhildebrand
08-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Dear Perrish Cox,

I hope your lawyer is really, really, really good.

Signed,
Mo.

He is. It is Harvey Steinberg. Google him. Dude is wicked good.

Traveler
08-12-2011, 11:54 AM
When I think of what could have been done by a good talent evaluator with the draft picks we had and obtained, and if we hadn't been giving more away for wastes of space...

~G

Wish I had the time to put together a list of the all picks we had in 2009 & 2010 had we kept them all.

Then perfom an analysis of the players available. Specifically, the 1st for Smith (Earl Thomas), the two 3rd rounders given up for R. Qunn, and the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks we gave up for Tebow.

Then again, all I'd be doing is getting even more pissed off at our former HC.

shank
08-12-2011, 12:14 PM
nate jones is as good at being named nate as he is bad at playing football.

BroncoNut
08-12-2011, 12:24 PM
nate jones is as good at being named nate as he is bad at playing football.

I hate him. He needs to die in a house fire.