PDA

View Full Version : Quick question, need some ideas/answers.

BaiLeY324
10-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Soooo, my girl and me were chillin' after school today, cuddling and stuff, lol. And like, yeah, when her bus came, she's like, I got somethin' to tell you. I'm like what's up? And then she's like, I don't know, I don't want to tell you because you'll get mad. I'm like uhhh ok? Just tell me, and she was like. I'll tell you tomorrow. So I'm like uhhh ok? Again. And then I'm like what did you do? And she's like, I didn't do anything, it's something that happened.

Soooooooooooooooooooo. What do you think she has to tell me? Like I know ya'll can't read minds but I need to get more ideas because I only have three on my mind at the moment...
1) She hooked up with another guy -- doubt it. Why would she tell me?
2) She partied this week -- I don't know, but I wouldn't be mad about that so yeah.
3) She's transferring schools -- Definitely could see this happening and yeah, I'd be pretty sad about it, although it wouldn't be the WORST thing.

Anybody??????????????

BigBroncLove
10-02-2007, 11:24 PM
shes pregnant.... :ahhhhh: ;)

BaiLeY324
10-02-2007, 11:35 PM
shes pregnant.... :ahhhhh: ;)

Anyways.............

KCL
10-02-2007, 11:52 PM
maybe she is wanting to call it quits with you.

Chidoze
10-03-2007, 12:01 AM
She's an alien.... :alien:

Watchthemiddle
10-03-2007, 12:08 AM
She is a Raider fan.

She is a Charger fan.

She is a Patriots fan.

Her dad threatened to kick her out of the house if she dates a Broncos fan because he is a Colts, Jets, Texans, Falcons, Bucs, Dolphins, Bills, Vikings, Cowboys, Packers, Saints, Titans, 49ers, Seahawks, Cardinals, Panthers, Bengals, Browns, Giants, Jaguars, Lions, Etc.

anton...
10-03-2007, 09:32 AM
maybe she gots the herpes...

:uh:
________
California medical marijuana (http://california.dispensaries.org/)

SR
10-03-2007, 10:05 AM
I think I read the word "like" about 713 times in that post.

Don't sweat it. If it's something bad, there are more fish in the sea.

Cleveland Rocks
10-03-2007, 10:13 AM
I think I read the word "like" about 713 times in that post.

Hmm ... I only counted it 10 times, exactly. :cool:

anton...
10-03-2007, 10:16 AM

you sir have too much time on your hands...

:shocked:
________
LIVE SEX (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Requiem / The Dagda
10-03-2007, 11:03 AM
She's a T-Rex.

Kapaibro
10-03-2007, 12:47 PM
She's gay.....

Snapping Turtle
10-03-2007, 12:48 PM
She's sleeping with the principal...

Kapaibro
10-03-2007, 12:49 PM
She's sleeping with the principal...

or one of her teachers

Snapping Turtle
10-03-2007, 12:54 PM
or one of her teachers

And they now have a secret love child.

underrated29
10-03-2007, 01:31 PM
probably the school thing. doesnt sound like she cheated. so your good there.

if she is gay- that could be a plus (if shes batting left and right) - Hopefully this is the one.

otherwise its probably something stupid, like she broke something of yours.

id say the trex and the principal would be the worst case scenarios.

everything should be fine.

have you seen her naked yet? she could have a third nipple. or maybe a big mole with a hair coming out of it in a not so good place.

BaiLeY324
10-03-2007, 02:13 PM
She's feeling for another dude.................. But feeling for me at the same time.

KCL
10-03-2007, 02:15 PM
She's feeling for another dude.................. But feeling for me at the same time.

well my reply was partly correct. How old are the both of you?

broncos9697
10-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Soooo, my girl and me were chillin' after school today, cuddling and stuff, lol. And like, yeah, when her bus came, she's like, I got somethin' to tell you. I'm like what's up? And then she's like, I don't know, I don't want to tell you because you'll get mad. I'm like uhhh ok? Just tell me, and she was like. I'll tell you tomorrow. So I'm like uhhh ok? Again. And then I'm like what did you do? And she's like, I didn't do anything, it's something that happened.

Soooooooooooooooooooo. What do you think she has to tell me? Like I know ya'll can't read minds but I need to get more ideas because I only have three on my mind at the moment...
1) She hooked up with another guy -- doubt it. Why would she tell me?
2) She partied this week -- I don't know, but I wouldn't be mad about that so yeah.
3) She's transferring schools -- Definitely could see this happening and yeah, I'd be pretty sad about it, although it wouldn't be the WORST thing.

Anybody??????????????

she's smoking or got drunk..

underrated29
10-03-2007, 02:24 PM
dude, this is good news! unless you are in love- which guessing how old you are- you should not be. thats perfect!

you dont have to worry about b-days, valentines day, watching sports, or anything. you can do everything you want. and when you need some, just call her up. :cool: :beer:

and its good practice for you so if she catches you getting freaky with other girls you dont have to worry because she isnt 100% commited.

she basically asked you to be her friend of benefits.

it kinda sucks at first, and will hurt a little, but give it a few weeks, or another girl or two and trust me, you will think it was one of the best descisions you/her have ever made.

*disclaimer*-- i do not condone cheating in anyway, and really despise it. however, the man is young and from the sounds of it, she is getting ready to call it quits because she is indesicive. So this is a great way for him to salvage whats there. Also when on the market as a single, he will need to learn the very important arts of juggling between girls until he chooses the right one.(and by juggling, i mean dating, and having fun, but not cheating, playing, or leading them on.)

i am not a snob.

SR
10-03-2007, 02:39 PM

IMO, she's already taken it beyond "feeling" with the other "dude". You may be getting some seconds there holmes.

BaiLeY324
10-03-2007, 02:53 PM
dude, this is good news! unless you are in love- which guessing how old you are- you should not be. thats perfect!

you dont have to worry about b-days, valentines day, watching sports, or anything. you can do everything you want. and when you need some, just call her up. :cool: :beer:

and its good practice for you so if she catches you getting freaky with other girls you dont have to worry because she isnt 100% commited.

she basically asked you to be her friend of benefits.

it kinda sucks at first, and will hurt a little, but give it a few weeks, or another girl or two and trust me, you will think it was one of the best descisions you/her have ever made.

*disclaimer*-- i do not condone cheating in anyway, and really despise it. however, the man is young and from the sounds of it, she is getting ready to call it quits because she is indesicive. So this is a great way for him to salvage whats there. Also when on the market as a single, he will need to learn the very important arts of juggling between girls until he chooses the right one.(and by juggling, i mean dating, and having fun, but not cheating, playing, or leading them on.)

i am not a snob.

I'm not looking to "get some". So no.

KCL
10-03-2007, 03:09 PM
well Bailey...whatever the outcome is with the relationship you two
have...I hope and I am sure you will be fine...

yea...if you get your heart broken,it will sting and may for awhile but you'll get over it...trust me and I am sure you know this.

it sounds like you are young and I am guessing you are still in highschool.

Believe me...at a young age...you really don't want to get tied down
and all wrapped up in one girl.

Focus on all the positives in your life and move on if this is what she
is doing.

I have 2 kids that are both out of highschool now and I was young once
(not that I am old now;)) so I do know a thing or two about young love.

Best of Luck to you and enjoy your youth.

OB
10-04-2007, 03:02 PM
I'm not looking to "get some". So no.

Move on - situations like that never work -

Good luck

TXBRONC
10-04-2007, 05:30 PM

Ever hear of hyperbole? ;)

TXBRONC
10-04-2007, 05:46 PM
you can't turn a ho into a housewife...move on

Escobar that's not appropriate.

Watchthemiddle
10-04-2007, 05:52 PM
So now you play hard to get....make it extra hard to get.

Also, get really close to any "girl friends" you have. I am not talking romantic girl friends, just friends that are girls. Walk closer to them down the halls, laugh with them, sit by them at lunch...do whatever you need to do for this other girl to see YOU having fun with other girls.

It will make her want you even more. And once she does, thats when you play hard to get. Don't let her play you. Just play it cool

Escobar
10-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Escobar that's not appropriate.

deleted

---------

Requiem / The Dagda
10-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Girls are dumb.

Escobar
10-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Girls are dumb.

they have cooties :laugh::laugh::laugh:

TXBRONC
10-04-2007, 06:06 PM
deleted

---------

Thanks Escobar.

OB
10-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Girls are dumb.

Your hypocrisy makes me ILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You constantly tell other not to judge you blah blah yada yada

FEMALES arent dumb - teeneage girls are - but to come out with a blanket generalized statement that ALL females are

I want to say two very bad words to you right now

one starts with an F

the other starts with a Y

BigBroncLove
10-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Your hypocrisy makes me ILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You constantly tell other not to judge you blah blah yada yada

FEMALES arent dumb - teeneage girls are - but to come out with a blanket generalized statement that ALL females are

I want to say two very bad words to you right now

one starts with an F

the other starts with a Y

:yield:

On that note I want to itterate my love for women...

Seriously though, I don't like blanket generalizations like that. Just like I don't like it when some women say "all men are pigs". If you think all men are pigs, you obviously haven't been hanging around the right ones! That isn't my fault. Same goes for men hating all women.

I think for most (beside those who play for the other team, and thers nothing wrong with that) its actually very easy to love the opposite sex. Biology and all :nod:.