PDA

View Full Version : Is there a big game this weekend?

sanluis
10-02-2007, 01:53 PM
I heard that there is a big game this weekend in Denver but it might be canceled due to bad weather. That is whether or not the Chargers decide to show up! :D So there is a 30 % chance of thunder with intermittent lightning most of the day. If Denver has enough players to Field a team due to the large number of injuries then they should have a good chance of winning the contest. Stay tuned to the weather channel for updates before you make your travel plans.

:fight:

:deadhorse:
Norv get up !! there is a game this Sunday!

Medford Bronco
10-02-2007, 01:55 PM
I heard that there is a big game this weekend in Denver but it might be canceled due to bad weather. That is whether or not the Chargers decide to show up! :D So there is a 30 % chance of thunder with intermittent lightning most of the day. If Denver has enough players to Field a team due to the large number of injuries then they should have a good chance of winning the contest. Stay tuned to the weather channel for updates before you make your travel plans.

Hey sanluis check your Pm please :D

I am afraid LT runs for 200 this week :ahhhhh:

topscribe
10-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Wow, a matchup of a team who can't run the ball against a team who can't stop the run.

The resistable force vs. the movable object.

Who do you reckon will have the higher draft choice this coming year? :coffee:

-----

underrated29
10-02-2007, 02:06 PM
i do have a minor in weather, and i unfortunately am predicting frequent lightning strikes. These strikes could also cause many fires under sandiego's belts as the broncos defense is completely dried up.

however, with these lightning strikes there will also be flash flood warnings throughout the whole denver team. and once they start scoring in the redzone the dam will break and they will roll...ehm...flow.

its going to be a good one, but since this is the smack forum.

You guys are ranked lower then oakland :laugh: :laugh: :elefant:.

sanluis
10-02-2007, 02:24 PM
My how things have changed in the good old AFCW! Oakland is looking good and the rest of us.... well not so much.

So are you guys going to have enough players to field a team? Tell you what, let them all heal up one more week and give us this game and then you all will be healthy for the rest of the season.:laugh:

Sounds good to me! :D

Medford Bronco
10-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Wow, a matchup of a team who can't run the ball against a team who can't stop the run.

The resistable force vs. the movable object.

Who do you reckon will have the higher draft choice this coming year? :coffee:

-----

who cant run the ball SD:confused:

didnt LT go for over 100 last week

I think we (the Broncos) are in big trouble, unless
Norv keeps being Norv :laugh:

sanluis
10-02-2007, 04:23 PM
who cant run the ball SD

Norv keeps being Norv

Funny, I never thought I would be hoping for some good old Martyball.

Hey Norv!!!! Try running the ball more than 6 times in the second half. Maybe then we win the game you .... :censored::mad2::tape:

broncos9697
10-02-2007, 04:26 PM
My how things have changed in the good old AFCW! Oakland is looking good and the rest of us.... well not so much.

So are you guys going to have enough players to field a team? Tell you what, let them all heal up one more week and give us this game and then you all will be healthy for the rest of the season.:laugh:

with the run d.the broncos have L.T. will have a field day 156 yards 2 td's....
but the broncos will find a way to win this game..
and about the raiders looking good might be so..but who has all-ready beat them once..not by much but a win is a win

sanluis
10-02-2007, 04:42 PM
with the run d.the broncos have L.T. will have a field day 156 yards 2 td's....
but the broncos will find a way to win this game..
and about the raiders looking good might be so..but who has all-ready beat them once..not by much but a win is a win

I don't think it will matter how many yards LT gets. I think that Rivers and the Charger's O-line will decide this game. If Rivers turns the ball over 4 times it wont matter if LT gets 200 yards rushing the Chargers will still lose. As for your win over Oakland that was a good game. You guys are really beat up now and really aren't the same team with Lynch, Henry, Walker and Bell all dinged up. And Oakland may have lost Jordan for a few games with a back injury. And SD has a string of what should be a little bit easier games coming up after this week. We should find ourselves right back in this race.

KC may be the healthiest team in the AFCW but they have to play Jacksonville next week. And that will be no picnic. But they really kicked our butts and their rookie WR had a breakout game. So did LJ and their D made some nice adjustments in the second half.

My only consolation is the rest of the division is not looking too hot right now either so we still have a chance to turn things around. If we lose in Denver things get a lot worse for us Charger fans. My hope is Rivers bounces back this week and Norv remembers that he has LT on his team in the second half. If these things happen we might just steal one from you guys up in Denver. :D

topscribe
10-02-2007, 07:38 PM
who cant run the ball SD:confused:

Norv keeps being Norv :laugh:

Ahh, it was just an opportunity to throw in a phrase I've wanted to use for long time:

"The resistable force vs. the movable object" :laugh:

-----

xX-Bronco-Xx
10-02-2007, 08:07 PM
It's funny how Chargers fans were claiming that Norv Turner is an offensive mastermind yet he's done nothing but bring the team down.

It's also funny how Broncos fans claimed Bates as a defensive mastermind and now the defense is crap.

:confused:

The mysteries of the NFL eh? :mad:

Medford Bronco
10-03-2007, 12:17 AM
It's funny how Chargers fans were claiming that Norv Turner is an offensive mastermind yet he's done nothing but bring the team down.

It's also funny how Broncos fans claimed Bates as a defensive mastermind and now the defense is crap.

:confused:

The mysteries of the NFL eh? :mad:

maybe Schotty and Coyer werent as bad as seemed :confused:

silver_black
10-03-2007, 12:33 AM

no kidding. i know its the smack forum, but if you would've told me before the season that our offense would lead the league in rushing thru 4 games i would've laughed then wanted to punch someone in the face just for rubbing it in further. :boxing:

the real dilemma is who to root for this weekend :noidea:

Medford Bronco
10-03-2007, 12:36 AM
no kidding. i know its the smack forum, but if you would've told me before the season that our offense would lead the league in rushing thru 4 games i would've laughed then wanted to punch someone in the face just for rubbing it in further. :boxing:

you root for Denver as SD is still the most talented team and if they go 1-4, its not likely they win the divison. If they go 2-3 they are in it still.

actually we all have major flaws in the West as to me its the weakest division in football top to bottom. the East is weak but they have Gods team that will prob go 15-1 and win the Super Bowl. :sad:

silver_black
10-03-2007, 12:51 AM
you root for Denver as SD is still the most talented team and if they go 1-4, its not likely they win the divison. If they go 2-3 they are in it still.

actually we all have major flaws in the West as to me its the weakest division in football top to bottom. the East is weak but they have Gods team that will prob go 15-1 and win the Super Bowl. :sad:

i think BoltsOwnU and Sanluis' heads will explode if they go 1-4 :eek:

cant argue with you on the Pats. damn it must be good to be a fan of NE with the way they are steamrolling teams. :mad:

sneakers
10-03-2007, 12:58 AM

:fight:

Overuse of puns makes me :happy:

sanluis
10-03-2007, 02:51 PM
no kidding. i know its the smack forum, but if you would've told me before the season that our offense would lead the league in rushing thru 4 games i would've laughed then wanted to punch someone in the face just for rubbing it in further.

You root for the Chargers and stay in first place. If Denver some how steals this game you guys fall back a game! :D

News of my head exploding is simply not true. It was my TV set! :ahhhhh::D